Marco Tries To Take A Bath

Day 3: approx 1900 hours , Open! Also obligatory always Sunny title card.

Located off on one side of the bay is an overturned luxury yacht that formerly belonged to the head of the community. A large hole has been gouged into one side as a result of its collision with the rocks. The inside of the yacht itself is still in relatively good order, if one can get over the dampness and lichen that are present throughout the cabins of the vessel.
ItzToxie

Marco Tries To Take A Bath

Post by ItzToxie »

((Marcus continued from some real FarCry shit. ))

Today was going great! Shortly after leaving Colin behind, Marco had managed to find what remained of his personal bag on the trail. Those bitches stole a lot of shit out of it, but he still had quite a few things from the trip they had left behind.

They took some of his clothes, like his antifa hoodie and one of his vests, but he still had a few t-shirts, undies, pants, socks and the like. More importantly he had his pool towel and some shampoo.

Now yeah, walking around covered in your own blood certainly looked cool, but... it did no smell cool. Not at all. If you’re able to smell yourself, it means you smell waaaay more rank to everyone else. He was certainly not some unwashed Nurgle following neckbeard, he cared for his hygiene, and just because he was in the beginning of instigating the apocalypse didn’t mean he couldn’t be clean about it. Boy was the rider of War, not Pestilence...

Oh... Yo, what the fuck dude...

Marco’s head tilted, as he squinted at the shape plastered over the side of the yacht. Okay, he HAD to look at this. Marco got closer, and his head shot back as if he’d been kicked in the face. Hoof! And he thought he smelled bad, holy shit! Marco gagged, not from the sight, but from the smell alone. Yeesh.

“You gotta be fucking kidding...”

Marco thought he hated Arjen, but shit, guess he didn’t know the meaning of hate after all... First thing that Marco noticed was that the body wasn’t cut open, it was torn open. The second, was that he was pretty much hollowed out. Marco backed up and shook his head. “Goddamn, they really did you dirty, didn’t they?”

He felt disgust from that. He wondered who’d do such a thing. He wondered if Steph was alive or not when it happened, or if he fought back. The third thought that came to his head and out his mouth was “Fuck... guess I got competition, now.”

He thought he was being creative with the whole 1920’s cement shoes thing, but someone else on the other side of the island was playing taxidermist at the same time. Whoever did this was trying to outclass him, weren’t they? That fucker...

People call him an edgelord, and admittedly he was, but he wasn’t going around doing this type of shit. Nasty bitches, it was probably some fuckhead prep trying to do some most dangerous game shit. Probably the same type of person who’d call him fucked up for what he did to Arjen, those hypocritical fucks.

He thought about taking those stakes and crucifying the fuck that did it alive just out of some form of principle, and truthfully a little bit of spite for trying to top him but nah... He wasn’t gonna play their way. He’s playing his way, he’ll just chainsaw the fucker dead. He hoped they’d put up a good fight. If whoever did this went down begging like a little bitch than maybe, just maybe he’d crucify them.

It’d be karmic, funny even. Until then though. Marco reached up, and went to work getting the cadaver down. He was bleeding all over the area he wanted to clean up at, and Volker didn’t want to catch a disease like lock jaw or cellulitis or some other nasty shit.

Okay, yeah, this wasn’t working. Poor bastard was stuck in too deep and the only conceivable way he could get him down was sawing his hands off, which would just make more blood in the water and completely nullify the reason he was here in the first place.

Marco just decided to step back and begin trekking further down the coastline, going a safe distance away so he could be certain the water was still mostly sanitary. Deadbeat was just too much effort to fuck with, and Marco was too tired for this shit. He found his spot, and placed his bag and chainsaw on a nearby elevated rock.

He ruffled through the bag, pulling out body soap and shampoo, before disrobing, and leaving his clothes on a nearby rock. He kept his chainsaw close. He didn’t care he was stark naked, he’d still cut a fucker down if they tried something.
Slam

Post by Slam »

((Lucas Brady continued from My Murder Fantasy))

Lucas had finally regained the spring in his step that had been missing for so many months. No more rules, responsibilities or obligation, just self-indulgence and wild hedonism. There was no consequences, no heaven, no hell, just whatever the fuck he wanted to do until someone got the drop on him and put a bullet in his head. The huge smile stuck to his face sold his enthusiasm for his new deathstyle.

He tossed the rock in his hand up and down as he walked. He fumbled it repeatedly, but who cared? It was heavy, it was blunt, it was his new best friend. And he hadn’t had to whine about getting the short end of the draw, or tried to eat someone just to get enough attention to win a big boomstick, to upgrade his equipment. It had just been lying around on the floor! All he needed was to find someone he hated, which should be easy, get the drop on them, and whack whack that’d be one less person he hated in the world.

Holy fucking shit life was grand when you stopped caring. All that morality and self-restraint had been crammed in to the back of his head so far that it only hurt a little bit. Any pleas to see sense or engage in self-restraint were successfully muffled by thinking back to social media, or touching the vivid bruise on his rib, or feeling the pain his throat was still in. Karma’s a bitch, and now it had a rock.

He looked out across the bay nostalgically. Fishing trips back millions of years ago with his Grandpa and Dad. Boy, Dad would be pissed when he found out about all this. Oh well, fuck Dad. Fuck everybody. Don’t think about Grandpa. Don’t. Enjoy the sea air instead. Mmm, salty. Look at that big ass yacht. Someone sure knew how to piss away their money. Bunch of rich bast-

“OH JESUS FUCK!”

Stepney’s horrific image had not been anticipated. All those merry thoughts went into a perfect pause as Lucas stared at the handiwork. He looked down and up, wondering just what the-

Nope, he hurled. It all came up quickly and suddenly, vomit pooling in front of the corpse, mixing in with the rotten stench. His insides emptied of the meagre meals he'd had lately, as the corpse stared own at him. He stayed doubled over, spitting out the puke sticking to his lips, as he did everything he could not to look up again.

Oh sweet Jesus fuck. He scrambled away, shielding the sight from his eyes, as it stayed scarred in his brain. He tried not to think about it. DIdn't work. Tried another tactic. Haha, ok, yeah, someone else had been busy. Jesus, shit, he’d have to work hard to top that. Haha. Ha.

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

Ok, calm down. That was fucked up and disgusting, and that’s the game they were in. That’s what one of his classmates did to someone, and they must have been laughing all the time because how the fuck else could you get through that? That was the kind of shit he was cleaning off the Earth and getting to enjoy too. Focus on that. They suck, and they deserve it. And the poor mutilated fuck probably deserved it too.

Use that rock to do bring in some justice. Brutal fuckin-Roman/Babylonian/Mayan whatever backwater civilisation-esque justice. Just, fuck someone up in the head to make it even. That'll help. Murder would help. Murder had to help. He had already decided it would.

He walked down the coastline further, thoughts spinning back and forth in his head as his face darted between horror and joy and confusion. He heard splashing ahead, focused on it. It was a little tricky to make out at the distance, but he caught on that the skinny fuck was in the water washing himself. How dignified. Pretend like hygeine matters in a time like this while Lucas himself was still caked in mud and rage.

Hey, maybe he’d had been the one who had done just that? Boy, they sure deserved a rock to the head, didn’t they? Had he been noticed already? He couldn't tell.

Oh look, a chainsaw. Just lying there, probably belonging to the person in the water. Well that was fucking stupid, wasn’t it?

Stupidity deserved to be punished, that much was obvious. So it was that Lucas decided to approach the chainsaw, because he really could use an upgrade. Sorry rock, best friends come and go. It's not you, it's me.
My V8 Relationship Thread!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Marco shivered. He was not used to cold showers, let alone cold baths in thigh high sea water. Brrr. Welp... Better get used to it then. Marco closed his eyes, plugged his nose, then dunked himself under like a chicken nugget.

The salty sea water stung against his cuts and bruises. Marco surfaced, and saw some shit that really ticked him off. He didn’t even get to put shampoo in his head yet.

He wasn’t even doing anything to fuck with people, here comes someone to fuck around with his shit, like he’s an easy target, like he’s weak. “Hey bitch!” Marco shouted as he powerstrode back towards the beach.

As the water level dropped to his shins, he kicked off into a run. Once he reached dry sand he dropped his soap and shampoo and went for a sprint to his chainsaw. Once he recognized the little bitch that thought his shit was an easy nab, he grinned ear to ear.

This will be really, really, fun.
Slam

Post by Slam »

Lucas screamed a shrill yelp when he was spotted. He had been so concentrated on the chainsaw, thinking about all the wonderful revenge he could have with such a thing and trying hard not to imagine it making a mess of someone what he’d seen just minutes ago, that he’d forgotten to make sure he wasn’t going to be noticed before he’d even gotten to it.

He looked at the chainsaw, only to look back at Marco again. He could recognise his distinctive figure, ugly as fuck, as he was marching with a very unforgiving smile. What was he supposed to do now? He hadn’t anticipated having to compete for the thing, much less fight off a psycho fuck so soon. He was just supposed to grab it and start killing people, not deal with all these details in between. Did that mean it was time to turn tail, abandon ship? Find an easier target, bash their head in and steal something better than a chainsaw and go to - Marco was already halfway up the beach! Stop thinking about it and do something!

He looked at the chainsaw again. Could he beat the guy to it? Could he get it turned on and chop him up before he was jumped on and got his ass kicked for the second time, or worse?

There was no time! He had to act now!

He felt the rock in his hand. Looked back at Marco. The rock flew out of his hand, hurtling towards the boy in the sea as Lucas stood there with his mouth half open.
[+] Dead V7 Kids
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

*plud*

The stone flew. The stone hit it’s mark. The stone hit Marco in the stones. At first he didn’t feel it, taking around two or three more strides before he stopped.

He doubled over and gasped, putting his hand over his injured piece as he squeaked out of his mouth.

YOU.

DANDY.

FUCK.

Colin knee dropping Marco there hurt way worse that what just transpired, but at that time Marco was running on adrenaline. Here he was just plain Marco, so the hit came, and took a bit more time to go went.

The Lowest Lucas on the Lucas totem poll just hit Marco in the dick with a rock. This wasn’t just Marco being hit in the pepper with a pebble anymore. This wasn’t even Marco getting prick clicked while he was caught with his pants down, all for the crime of keeping good hygiene, whom his assailant clearly didn’t care about, that dirty bitch.

This was Lucas Brady, the GHHS laughing stock of a politician who cried on the internet about losing a school election to a disabled kid. The same Lucas Brady who’s posts Marco had screenshotted and put on a 4Chan thread to giggle at with other /b/tards, had just dinged his dingaling with a goddamn rock.

The pain to his ego hurt more than the pain to his... ego. But that’s okay. That’s fine. Pain is weakness leaving the body after all.

He looked up at Lucas as he stood himself up, leg all quakey. He moved forward, slow at first. “Hey Lucas...”

Marco smiled as he picked up speed. “I’ll get mine!” He moved into a full on sprint again. He wasn’t running for the saw anymore.

He was running towards Lucas.
Slam

Post by Slam »

Oh sweet beautiful rock, what a true friend you are! When this was all over, Lucas would have to fish it out the ocean and thank it pro-

Oh.

Marco was still coming at him.

SHIT!

Lucas’ heart shot up into his throat, as he stared at Marco like some kind of cervine illuminated by a vehicle, or something along those lines. Sweat shot out of his brow and armpits, adding to his stench of misery and fear and making the dirt sticky again. There were mere seconds, if even that, to act.

Seconds to remember getting clotheslined, getting kicked in the ribs, getting everything beaten out of him.

Seconds to remember his solution scrawled in the dirt.

“COME ON, THEN!” he shouted, hoarse and painful. He ignored how much his throat was fucked, meeting Marco in the eye instead, focusing on that.

His heart sunk back down, started beating even faster, pushing the limits beyond what it was so used to from Lucas. His brow pulled right down, going from sweaty terror to a determined furrow that might have passed for intimidating. Fists tightened, knuckles straining. Body tightened, legs bending. He only pissed himself a tiny bit. He didn't even notice it.

He met Marco’s charge with a charge of his own.
[+] Dead V7 Kids
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

That wasn’t expected at all. As Marco closed the distance, he saw fear in Lucas’ face. He felt it radiating from his being. Marco had expected him to turn tail and run. Lucas did run.

He ran right at him. This was different from Colin. This wasn’t just some meathead taking him for an easy target anymore. He got his message across to Lucas, and Lucas still came at him. Very well. This WAS going to be fun. Lucas, you may have very well earned just a little bit of respect from me. Least someone had a shred of dignity in their body, unlike that weak bitch, Arjen.

Marco hoped it wasn’t just posturing. He hoped that Lucas would put up a good fight. He hoped he’d feel that berzerker’s rush again, when he snuffed him out.

When he got close enough, Marco pulled his fist back and jumped. He sent it forward and down, trying to Superman punch Lucas mid charge.
Slam

Post by Slam »

Like Lex Luthor, Lucas took the superman punch right to the brow with only a moment to register it was even coming. It knocked him square on his ass, which now added sand to its myriad of muck.

It hurt, but Lucas was no stranger to pain at this point, nor did he care. He wasted no time, scrambling forwards and grabbing at Marco by the waist in a sloppy rugby tackle. He wrapped himself around his naked body, relying on sheer momentum to send him falling back to the ground. Marco’s prick was right in Lucas’ face the whole time. It smelled salty, likely from all the seawater. Lucas still didn’t care.

As the two went down, he did everything he could to get further up, flailing his hands and feet for a grip on Marco or in the sand or anything. It was like climbing Everest, except Everest was a wet and slippery naked man he was trying to clobber, but he kept on going. That sweet moment of finally looking down on someone else, of finally having some superiority in life once more, only added to his drive.

He achieved it. He briefly savoured it. He almost grinned.

His hands started to flaii again, in the best attempt he had at a beatdown.
[+] Dead V7 Kids
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

That hit was glorious! He sent him sprawling on his ass! "WITNESS!" He shouted into Lucas' face, shortly before he shot up and wrapped himself around Marco's waist. That was fast! Marco was getting used to the feeling of getting the wind knocked out of his lungs as Lucas slammed him into the ground.

He was also getting used to getting punched in the face. Hell, he was pretty sure he was punched more times today than in his entire life! Maybe if people hit him more often earlier he'd be a much better adjusted individual for society, but eh, too little too late. Wham-wham-Wham! One two three!

Wham!

Bam!

Thank you, ma'am!

Marco grinned madly after that hit, looking up at Lucas. This was fun, this was really fun for Marco. He'd wished he'd been in more fights earlier, he'd never felt so alive! That was enough fun for Lucas, though. It was time for him to take his medicine. Marco lurched up and grabbed Lucas by the collar, before dragging him face down into Marco's forehead. He pushed up on the stunned Lucas, pulling his legs between them, and kicking him off of him.

He scrambled to his feet, stumbling back. He turned around, facing the ocean, screaming towards the sky. "YEEEAAAH-HAH!" He turned around, facing Lucas again. "HIT ME AGAAIN MOTHERFUCKER!" Marco emphasized his point, hitting and slapping himself in the face. "HIT MY FUCKIN' FACE, BITCH!" He pounded his chest with one arm as he stepped towards Lucas, hopped up on that Viking blood he was looking for.
Slam

Post by Slam »

Marco’s grinning face only served to incite Lucas more. He punched harder and wilder, wanting to wipe that smug smirk off and get him to actually look pathetic. That was the whole point, to make someone else look weak and pathetic and have it –

He didn’t react fast enough as Marco[s hand grabbed his collar, too focused on what his face was doing. He reeled backwards again from the force of the headbutt and the pain of the punt. Marco’s feet had hit him right in his bruised ribs, and he tasted the blood pouring out of his aching nose. His face scrunched up into an agonised wince. Fuck, fighting hurt!

“SHUT DA FUCK UP!” he yelled through his sandpaper throat and battered nose. Marco wasn’t supposed to be enjoying this! This was supposed to be his sadistic payback on all these fuckers!

He tried to push himself forward, but his hand slipped out from under him and he fell before he’d even got up. Marco was still bearing down on him, resembling completely the mad dogs they both were. Lucas scrambled. He realised that it was a wad of seaweed on the sand that his palm had slipped on, as Marco loomed close. Acting on instinct, he grabbed a handful of kelp and sand and flung the combo at Marco's face.
[+] Dead V7 Kids
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

The sand ball flew up and burst across Marco’s face. “Aaah what the fu-“ He called out, breaking character. “Pfft! Pfffft!” He spat sand as he rubbed at his face, distracted.

He didn’t see the fist to the gut coming. He certainly felt it though, as it sent him doubled over, stumbling backwards. He put his hand over his chest, gasping. Bitch cheated! Bitch was smart!

Marco tried to get back at Lucas by kicking him in the chest, but he caught his leg pretty easily in Marco’s disoriented state. Through some miracle, Marco hadn’t lost his balance when Lucas tried to drag him back.

Instead he pushed forward, and clapped his hands over Lucas’ ears.
Slam

Post by Slam »

Lucas fell backwards for the third time when Marco caught him off guard with his forward push. He managed to avoid the ear clap, but he was left panting on the ground. All the hiking and raging and fighting was really getting to him.

But Marco was there, and Marco still needed to be beaten to death. He couldn’t slow down, not if he wanted to get his satisfaction. His body protested, but the heart wants what it wants.

And at that moment, it wanted to punt Marco right in the nuts.
[+] Dead V7 Kids
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

This was starting to get drawn out. This wasn’t nearly as long as what happened on the cliffs, but it shouldn’t be anyways. Colin was a lot worse to fight as an opponent than Lucas was. Marco was wondering to himself how much longer this was going to last. The adrenaline was fading now, and it was getting around the time he finished it off.

Marco decided that he’d break Lucas’ neck by throat stomping him, once he hit the ground. Shame he wouldn’t be getting a saw kill yet, but it was only fair. Might as well prove he can murder someone in hand to hand, would do more rep for him in the long run.

Marco stride over to the prone Lucas, ready to put the coup de grace in before he brought his leg up suddenly. A kick to the dick hurt enough wearing clothes. When you’re naked though?

His pain receptors were going crazy right now, and Marco found it hard to breath. That didn’t feel good at all. He fell to his knees, and he was having a lot of trouble channeling his pain into something useful. One hand over his junk, the other over his stomach, Marco gagged. He felt sick.
Slam

Post by Slam »

Lucas finally grinned as Marco went to ground, in obvious agony. He’d done that. He’d done that.

He bent forwards, watching the ground move further way from him as he rose triumphantly to his feet once more. His knees shook under him, as his lungs burned and his chest heaved. Three days of exertion were taking their toll, and the adrenaline had not lasted nearly as long as he might have thought it would’ve, but he stood above Marco with pride. Sweaty, smelly, pride.

“I win, you fuck.” He muttered, staring at the loser that wasn’t him for the first time in months. He took a step forward. Lost his balance, but didn’t fall. He reached his hand out towards Marco, to finish him off and cement his victory.

All he could manage was to shove him by the face. It was disheartening, but he found himself back on the ground again before he could do any more. He flung a loose handful of sand again, scattering harmlessly, out of frustration. This was supposed to end in him killing one of the miserable fucks that were his classmates, but he was simply out of batteries.

“Fuck you, bitch.” He spat, drool catching on his chin. He didn't take his eyes off Marco for a second. He wasn’t sure he could keep going if he had to.
[+] Dead V7 Kids
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Marco looked up as Lucas spoke. He won!? This fight wasn’t over, what sort of shit you on? Lucas pushed at him as he fell over. Yeah, Lucas, you sure won. Marco rolled over to his front, ready to pull himself up and go grab his chainsaw, but one look at Lucas later let him know he didn’t have to.

All Lucas could do was throw sand and curse at him. That was what winning looked like?! The fuck? That’s just pathetic. What a fucking let down. He’s been reduced to throwing sand like he throws tantrums. Honestly at this point, it’d be a disservice to kill him. There’s no challenge in killing the handicapped.

“Yeah, you sure showed me.”

Marco curled his elbows under him, as he kicked his feet back and forth behind him, kicking off the pain from his nut punt as he watched Lucas. Marco couldn’t describe his disappointment. Way to fucking blue ball a guy.

All that buildup, and his opponent just gives up and declares it as a victory for himself. Marco didn’t even feel like wasting the exertion to go chainsaw him dead anymore, Lucas had literally sucked all the fun out with his suckage. Lucas would have competition for the islands biggest waste of human potential had Arjen not died so recently. Guess that in a way, he’d finally won something.

“You done? You done yet?”

Return to “Capsized Yacht”