Watch Your Step

Day 2, 11:00-12:00 PM, Post-Announcements, Open to all comers

The spot with the best freely accessible view of the island, Nature's Lookout was mainly used for contemplative purposes. There are a collection of handmade benches here to provide seating for those that desire it. One notable addition to the cliff face at Nature's Lookout is the wooden platform that extends out over the cliff that people could walk out onto to feel closer to nature and commit items to the earth below.
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

Tanisha was glad Ned was as ready to get out of this place as much as she did, but Arjen seemed to have an issue with that. He was apparently tired of running around the island and wanted a break or something. Tanisha could barely believe that. She was tired from the trek up to the lookout, and barely got a chance to rest before her friend went over the edge. But even she didn't want to hang around here any longer.

"We can't stay here because we just saw someone die here," Tanisha told Arjen. "It's too dangerous to stay in this place. For all we know, Lorenzo or someone else just as bad could come up and try to take us out while we're cornered."

Tanisha adjusted her bags and the shotgun in her hands.

"Look, I'm tired too, but I'd rather sweat my tits off running through the jungle than be the next to go over the edge. So I'm out of here."

Tanisha turned to Ned. He did mention an infirmary and one of the victims from yesterday.

"Okay. Let's go back to the village. I was there yesterday too."
Ryuki

Post by Ryuki »

“Yeah, sure thing,” said Ned. He then turned to Arjen.

“Look, after what happened here, there’s no guarantee this place will be safe anymore. Heck, nowhere on this island is safe.”

His mind went back to his experience at the infirmary.

“Trust me, if you stay in one place, trouble is going to come to you before you come to it. Best we keep moving.”

Ned readjusted the bag around his shoulder, and peered out of the lookout towards the trail ahead.

“I’ll scout ahead,” Ned said, “If I see anyone else I’ll give a holler.”

With that said, Ned made his way down the trail, backtracking towards the village.

(Ned Jackson, continued elsewhere...)
[+] V7
Mains
Image B018: Ned Jackson- That’s All Folks
Image G039: Yuki Hayashibara- Family is Forever
Image B034: Zachary Beck- Guess I’ll Die
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

((Sorry, gotta skip since I've got somewhere to be))

Tanisha nodded as Ned went ahead. She took one last glance back to the cliff's edge. She probably wouldn't be able to find Cammy's body and pay her respects. She had to say a silent prayer for Cammy and Cammy's family back home.

She also glanced to Arjen.

"Look, come along if you want, but don't stay here too long if you're not."

With that, Tanisha grabbed her bags and the gun and followed after Ned. She still wasn't any closer to finding her girls and her original alliance had been destroyed. It was going to be a long time until Tanisha felt safe, but that meant she would have to find her own solace until then.

((Tanisha Abbey continued in Someone Get Me Off This Merry-Go-Round Called Life))
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

Wait, who the fuck gave them a degree in survival strategies? They now were Bear Grylls or what? They suddenly are acting as experts just like Marco did. Preparing for the war against their own fucking classmates. Wandering around as the best strategy? Really?

Arjen waited at the nature's lookout before he got too impatient and moved away, trying to forget Cammy.

[[Arjen continued elsewhere]]

Return to “Nature's Lookout”