My Friends Are Assholes

[Private/PM for entry]

The overall Cochise campus is well-maintained and inviting to both students and visitors. In the front of the school is a wide, grassy lawn with benches called "The Green Belt," where some kids eat lunch on sunny days and where underclassmen usually wait to be picked up after school by their parents. There are a few picnic tables scattered about, mostly made out of imitation wood. Around the school is ample parking for students who drive, with a special lot reserved for seniors and roadside parking for everyone else. The design is fairly streamlined so as to prevent the traffic from getting too bad, even in the mornings when everyone is being dropped off. Inside the school, the hallways connecting classrooms are lined with lockers and desks where students like to loiter before and after class.
RC†

My Friends Are Assholes

Post by RC† »

((Darius Van Dyke continued from Genki Shojo Nancy-Chan))

Darius was pissed. But the piss was a mix of worry and anger. The anger was directed at himself for being irresponsible, but also partly at the other people for not stopping him for being irresponsible. The thing he was worried about were all the tracks he had finished and that he couldn't play the tracks he had anymore.

That night, music was stuck in his head. Now, music was stuck in his head as well. That night, it was party music, this time it's saxophones. Damn it, Detective Conan, you're such a weirdly good anime. Just the ears being located at the necks was shitty.

Detective Darius had to gather the witnesses. It was the only thing that troubled his mind right now. And getting it back was the only thing that could ease it.

He was in the school, the witnesses he had lure were also here.

Waiting at the picnic table, he planned. He had seen Fiyori today, where was she? He'd find her.

Anyway, Darius pulled out his phone and messaged somebody, not Fiyori. A person who was also there, at the party. Caedyn.

[Hey please come to the green belt. Im waiting at a picnic table]

Caedyn had to know what had happened to his baby.

So Darius waited at the picnic table to wait for Caedyn, until he saw somebody. A tall girl. It was Fiyori? Or was it? How many tall girls are here at Cochise? For fuck's sake, he had to go to her. She was there.

And with that he left the picnic table to search for Fiyori, who he thought he'd seen.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler RC. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Riki

Post by Riki »

[[Fiyori Senay, continued from Skeletons and Spaghetti]]

So Fiyori was walking around the ground, as students tend to do. A stick in her mouth - no, not a cigarette, a lollypop. Either way, she was walking around the ground, playing it cool. But there were foot steps behind her. Approaching. Now, Fiyori didn't claim to be some clairvoyant, but she kinda had a hunch.

Not a big one, just a really small one. Actually, no. It was kinda a bigger one, because - oh yes he was here.

"Oh... hey Darius. How may I help, pal?"

She smirked at him. Tried to make it friendly. Darius looked surprisingly fresh, energetic even. You know, for how knocked-out he'd been. Honestly, she was a bit astonished.

Fiyori cracked the lollypop's head in two, gulped the pieces down and threw the straw at the nearest trash can. It missed. She pondered to pick it up, but she'd rather see what Darius got for her.
Gervais Frans Lambotte 🎡 Blue Jeans and Bloody Tears 🎡 Martini-Henry Rifle MkIV Pattern
||Selection|Clicks|Lonely|
[+] Version 6
[+] Version 5
O B014 Joachim Lovelace - Ballistic Knife, MP 18, Obsidian Knife - "It doesn't matter. They lost, he lost, I'll lose. That's the nature of the game."
O G042 Aileen Aurora Abdallah - Pair of MMA Gloves, Golf Club & Table Leg -
B059 David Zimmer - Sabre -
[+] One Day
Hycanthe Eickenhorst
Piet Lick
Cedric Matsumoto [INSPO]
RC†

Post by RC† »

Darius eyed the stick as it landed on the ground. Naturally, he'd reflexively say something like 'Fail' or 'Wow, you suck at throwing' or 'Wow, bad'. But he was way too distracted. This situation was way too serious to joke around.

"Could you please come with me?"

Darius looked back to the picnic table, where he wanted to meet Caedyn.

"I have to ask you some important questions."

Darius moved his feet into the direction of the picnic table. Caedyn wasn't there yet.

Caedyn, Fiyori, why couldn't he remember more people. Oh, he now could remember who else he had to call to this place.

He looked into his contact list. Bradley.

[COuld you pls come to the green belt now]
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler RC. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Yugikun

Post by Yugikun »

((Jeremy Frasier, continued from Be Like The Bluebird))

Hi! I'm Jeremy. I made it a new year's resolution of mine to keep an accurate journal of what I did during 2015. Mostly to help with my writing skills. If I write down how I feel about things then I might be better at remembering them so I can be better at having characters react to things realistically. I hope that this actually works out, although knowing me I'm probably going to forget about this by March. Here's hoping I don't, though!

Jeremy was on the bench, flipping through the pages of his journal. His new year's resolution was actually going pretty good so far; he hadn't forgotten about it yet, and it wasn't a chore for him to write in it. If he was bored, either in class or during lunchtime, he could open it up, start writing, and the time flew by. It made many a boring maths class actually bearable. Didn't really help with his writing skills that much, but it was nice to have somewhere to write down his feelings. He flipped to the first empty page, and was about to start writing. He'd probably get a sentence or two down before Darius came back and explained what the fuck was actually going on.

Basically, what happened was when he was trying to break free of his Maths class when the bell rang when Darius came up behind him and asked him to go to the Green Belt while he got some other people. Darius was kind of an asshole, but he actually seemed kinda distressed so Jeremy decided to be nice and do as Darius said. It wasn't like he had anything else to do anyway. Plus, it allowed a little bit of time to himself to write some stuff down. He went to his pockets, and took a pen out. He tried to think of a neat way to introduce his entry.
[+] The Past
Image Image Image

B003: Jeremy Frasier β€” "Yeah. No regrets." β€” 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME β€” Past: β˜† β˜† β˜† | Present: β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† | Sadie Hawkins: β˜† β˜†
V6: β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜†
THEME: OneRepublic β€” Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti β€” "Thank... you..." β€” 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME β€” Past: ❇ ❇ ❇ | Present: ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ | Sadie Hawkins: ❇ ❇
V6: ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇
THEME: The Megas β€” The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King β€” "I win." β€” 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME β€” Past: ☻ | Present: ☻ ☻ ☻ | Sadie Hawkins: ☻
V6: ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻
THEME: Luck Ganriki β€” golden sneer
[+] The Future
ImageImageImageImage

Nicholas "Nick Andretti" Andretti β€” The Mercenary β€” "Have a problem? I can help you. For a price."
Clover Wilkinson-Crowheart β€” The Cryptid β€” "Don't... talk to me..."
Teddy "Theodore" Berenson β€” The Crusader β€” "Be excellent to each other."
Yong Yi "Penny" Yu β€” The Burnout β€” "I DO TWO THINGS I RAP AND FUCK"
Riki

Post by Riki »

Oh boy, the boy sounded serious! He wanted to ask Fiyori some questions. Some very important questions. Hm, what'd that be? Fiyori couldn't possibly imagine in the very slightest what the good boy Darius has in storage for her. She crossed her arms, grinning.

"Nah."

She supposed she could've just went along. But that wouldn't be fun now, wouldn't it? Actually, there was an even better idea she had. Fiyori turned away from Darius and went away. Slowly, of course. Wouldn't want him to think that she was being serious.

"I'm currently super busy, you see. Doing this whole 'breathing' thing. Super delicate affair, I tell you."
Gervais Frans Lambotte 🎡 Blue Jeans and Bloody Tears 🎡 Martini-Henry Rifle MkIV Pattern
[+] Version 6
[+] Version 5
O B014 Joachim Lovelace - Ballistic Knife, MP 18, Obsidian Knife - "It doesn't matter. They lost, he lost, I'll lose. That's the nature of the game."
[+] One Day
Hycanthe Eickenhorst
Piet Lick
Cedric Matsumoto [INSPO]
RC†

Post by RC† »

Oh god, why had Fiyori to be so bitchy now. On any other day it wouldn't have mattered, but now was not the time to mock him.

"Eyy..."

He turned to the seats and could see that Jeremy was also there. He motioned his hands to him, with a hand sign that meant like 'wait' or 'keep calm' or some shit.

He had no clue what to do about Fiyori, though. He wish he could just pull her to the green belt. Cuff her and bring her to the interrogation room, as if he was a real cop.

And as he couldn't blackmail with anything, he had to bribe.

"What do you want? Food? I have bubble gums. And snickers."
Yugikun

Post by Yugikun »

Oh, wait. There was Darius. Jeremy looked up from his journal. He was talking to a girl from his year; Fiyori, it seemed. Jeremy knew her. Little loopy, little snarky, liked to party; Jeremy remembered her being at the party he went to the other night. Β Anyway, Darius kinda just gave him a hand signal and turned back to Fiyori. Jeremy guessed that Darius wanted him to stay here, which was fine by him. So long as this wasn't like, a prank where he made Jeremy waste his lunch sitting on a ben- wait no that would be fine as well, Jeremy had the journal to put his focus on. Only real situation that would get him to leave was if like, Cadeyn or Adelaide came. Other than that he'd totally be fine with whatever happened.

For now though, Jeremy focused back on his journal, clicking his pen and pressing it against the paper. He then placed his hand above the paper; the sun was beating down on it and reflecting light right into Jeremy's eyes, which kinda made it hard for him to see what he was writing. Now that he had shade, he started to write.

So today I'm writing this outside since Darius chased me during Maths and told me to wait here during lunch.
[+] The Past
Image Image Image

Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME β€” Past: β˜† β˜† β˜† | Present: β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† | Sadie Hawkins: β˜† β˜†

[+] The Future
ImageImageImageImage

Nicholas "Nick Andretti" Andretti β€” The Mercenary β€” "Have a problem? I can help you. For a price."
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

((Jerry Fury from holy hell when was the last time I actually wrote Jerry Fury))

"HUP!"

Jerry had vaulted onto the top of the picnic table and laid out on top of it, envisioning the stunt as looking really cool in his head. He didn't have anybody to record it for him and play it back but, darn it, he was positive it was cool. Would be nice to double check but he was just going to have to go with it.

Why did Jerry Fury, grade-A badass and easily the most popular kid at Cochise High (if you asked anybody named Jerry Fury and any of various trusted sources, that is) decide to vault upon this particular picnic table and lay across it like an asshat? Why, the answer to that question was simple. Darius wanted the table, had been at the table a minute or so ago when Jerry first caught sight of him, and it looked like Darius was drumming up a few people to come hang out. Jerry hadn't been invited, but he just happened to be walking by with nothing better to do... so sure, why not? By the time the scraggly-haired senior actually caught up Darius had headed off somewhere, but he was on his way back so... cool. Whatever.

Jerry laid flat on his back and turned his head towards Jeremy, the only person who was currently AT the bench at this present point in time. "Yo!" Jerry blurted out. "Choo guys up to? This some sort of homework study group or what?" He flipped his head back (and realized he was making himself just the slightest bit dizzy in doing so), realizing Darius wasn't that far away at all... and he was talking to that stick of a girl, Fee-or-ee or whatever her parents decided to name her. He mostly just knew her because, for a girl, she was pretty damn tall. Like, damn, taller than him. Not that he was the tallest guy in the world.

He got the inkling of an idea that unless Darius was this needlessly uptight about EVERYTHING (and that was a distinct possibility that couldn't entirely be thrown out), this probably wasn't a study group. Nonetheless, the boy sat up and remained seated atop the picnic table with legs crossed and a goofy smile on his face.

Might as well see how this all plays out. He had nothing better to do.
Riki

Post by Riki »

Ah, such a subtle dig. Eat a snickers, Fiyori. You're not you when you're hunrgy and all. Hah, as if she was less of a diva when she was satiated. Still, she gave Darius an approving nod. Although, knowing Darius, he probably really meant it. He was trying to bribe her with food. No, just with simple sweets. Oh well, well, well, well, well, well, well... Amusing, but effective.

"Sure, I'll take it."

Together, they began walking towards the green belt. At the picnic table, Jeremy. He was taller than her. On the picnic table, Jerry. He was wider than her. Also, probably breaking his neck at some point in the future if that stunt was how he always seats himself. Seriously though, okay folks. She didn't mind their company. Darius probably called them to the table as well. For 'serious questions'. Fiyori held back her laughter.

"Yo, what's up people? Having a fine day I hope?"
[+] Version 6
[+] Version 5
[+] One Day
Hycanthe Eickenhorst
Piet Lick
Cedric Matsumoto [INSPO]
RC†

Post by RC† »

Jeremy, check. Fiyori, check. Bradley, missing. Caedyn, missing. Jerry, what the fuck is he doing on the table. Impressive jump. Put an apple into the mouth of the wrestler and it'd have looked like Jeremy's going to eat a Jerry Fury for lunch.

However, Jerry was not involved in any of this. He was not a distraction yet, but if he stayed, he would be. Nevermind, a guy who lies on tables already is. So Darius had to politely demand him to go away to mind his own business. To not disturb his 'homework study group'. It was important, after all.

"Fury, could you please fuck off?"

He eyed him with an annoyed face before reaching for his bag next to the table to pull out some bubble gums and snickers. He handed the snickers to Fiyori and offered Jeremy bubble gums. "Want some?"
Yugikun

Post by Yugikun »

And then Jerry Fury jumped on the table, laying down on top of it. Jeremy jumped back a little in surprise, but chuckled a little bit. Forget what he thought back at the cafeteria, Jerry was totally great at unintentional comedy. Dude had barely any restraint at all, and it resulted in him doing crazy stuff around the school without any irony to it. If Jeremy was in a class with Jerry and Jerry opened his mouth, he'd stop doing what he was doing and watch, knowing that it was probably going to end up a trainwreck for someone.

Problem was though that today, Jerry's presence seemed to be a trainwreck for him. Jerry was on the table and on top of his journal. Jeremy tugged a bit at it, but it wasn't moving and if he used more force, it was likely that he'd tear the journal. He tried moving it again before he realised that Jerry asked him a question.

"No idea what this is supposed to be. Darius just came up to me during Maths and was like "yo dude I need you to come down here at lunch" and I had nothing better to do so I came."

Then Fiyori and Darius came over. Fiyori said hi. Jeremy said hi back.

"Other than me being brought to this super ominous meeting far away from where I usually sit, I'm doing pretty fine. You?" He then realised that Jerry had changed his position, and Jeremy managed to take the journal from under him. He checked the pages. They weren't ripped. Good. Darius offered him some bubble gum but he refused, waving his hand. Gum wasn't really something he was really interested in.
[+] The Past
Image Image Image

[+] The Future
ImageImageImageImage

Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

((Caedyn Miller Continued From Hecate on Roman Halloween))

God she was worn out from that party last night. Not because of booze, or drugs, or whatever, her parents would kill her if she came home fucked up like that...not that she'd tell anyone here that, she had a mystique to keep up. It also definitely wasn't from dancing or chatting or staying up too late or whatever like usual. No, Caedyn was worn out because of the sheer fucking mind-numbing boring that had been a Darius van Dyke party.

For a guy with such a quirky, interesting name, she was sort of expecting more, y'know? But put a gun to her head and she couldn't tell you what happened last night, the malaise of the whole thing had just bled together into one droll ball of suck. Some people might say it just wasn't her scene, but if it wasn't for her it wasn't a scene, period. That was just the sad reality people less interesting than her needed to get used to, and the sooner they accepted it the better.

She figured Darius was somewhere on his five step path to that acceptance when he texted her about "something shiny" being outside and for her to come meet him immediately. His sense of drama was about as sharp and breathtaking as his hosting abilities, but she was intrigued. Was he offended? Entranced? Did he want to get her know her better? Was he about to declare his undying, total, immovable love for her divine, enlightened being? Knowing him(and after a few hours around him, she had a pretty good idea that she'd picked up literally everything there was to know), it wouldn't be anything anywhere near that fun or exciting to squash. A girl could dream, though.

The area Darius had staked out for them to meet at lunch seemed a little...packed. She couldn't decide if that was a good thing or a bad thing, or maybe an indifferent thing because she'd gotten here late and he'd got cold feet or whatever. That last option quickly eliminated itself when she noticed him staring at one of the few resident class clowns. It was so cute how some people went for laughs to get attention. She guessed they didn't realize that laughs were cheap, and gasps are what a true performer longs for. That in mind, Jerry didn't get much of her attention despite his elevated position. No one did, really, except for Darius, who she made a quick, bouncy beeline for to try and figure out what in Ja's name he was doing distracting her. "Heeeeey, party people," she purred as she wandered up beside him to the table, "what'd I miss?"
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

"Goin' good, Fiyori. And how 'bout no, Darius, and take a chill, man. Nobody likes a guy who has no chill."

Jerry craned his neck to make sure Jeremy wasn't about to hit him with a book or stab him in the back or whatever outlandish affronts Jerry's mind could cook up about Jeremy's mind cooking up. Dude was pulling his notebook back towards him and adjusting it or something.

Huh, is that what I was sitting on? I THOUGHT something was jabbing me right in the ass.

"Sorry fam," Jerry threw back quickly and quietly at Jeremy before scooting onto his side, laying as though Leonardo DiCaprio were about to paint him like one of his French girls. "Aaaaaanyway, Dick Van Dyke," Jerry addressed Darius. Did everybody call him that? If not, they really should. It was so easy a nickname, right there dangling in front of their faces. He prayed Darius could do a shitty Cockney accent. "Whatchoo got everybody assembled for? And why wasn't I invited? And why didn't you offer ME any gum, damn it?" Jerry asked, mocking offense.
Riki

Post by Riki »

Man, Darius really had to get some chill. 'Important' questions or not, he could've at least showed a few manners. Fiyori took the snickers, and while she was at it, snagged the gum as well. She was promised some, and Jeremy didn't want any anyway. Oh yeah, he inquired about her mood too.

"Well, I have a feeling this is gonna be a good day for me."

Because, not despite what Darius was doing. Fiyori looked over to Jerry, who shifted into a different, sexy sexy pose. She gave an approving nod. Yep, she had no problems with Jerry being there. Frankly, if Darius insisted on keeping him away, Fiyori'd have insisted on keeping him present. Jerry was more of a fun guy than Darius. You could laugh with Jerry, but with Darius you could just... well, laugh at him.

Caedyn appeared. Fiyori wondered who else Darius planned to invite. Couldn't possibly be that many people. Still, could get too crowded soon.

"Yo Caedyn. Quick recap: Darius got us all together, but in an asshole way. Good, he gave me sweets, but he's still a dick about it. Anyway, seems like you too are in for some 'important' questioning."
[+] Version 6
[+] Version 5
[+] One Day
Hycanthe Eickenhorst
Piet Lick
Cedric Matsumoto [INSPO]
RC†

Post by RC† »

Dick Van Dyke. A true diss. I am so fucking hurt. You call me a celebrity. Too bad I have no compliments for you.

Darius ignored Jerry's reply by not replying to it. Not that he could do anything against Jerry's dumbness disturbing him by replying to him. DFTT. Doesn't that dude have friends he hangs out with in breaks? Oh, Darius bets that his brawny friends lost themselves somewhere in the school building and they have yet to find a way out...

What his mind annoyed less than Jerry, but still annoyed him, was the fact that Fiyori just took his gum. But he promised her it, so it doesn't matter, but he had paid for them. He just smiled at Fiyori; she had what she wanted.

Darius then received a message at his phone. A photo, Bradley posing next to the Green Arrow, highlighting his belt. 'at the green belt what now'.

Darius had to smirk, but just inwardly. He wanted to keep his credibility of being in a bad mood. He wasn't going to act like the good cop for the people here. Darius replied to Bradley, explaining that he meant the green belt at the grounds.

Okay, he could start without Bradley. Bradley wouldn't have abducted his baby either way. But he still was important to solve the case.

Detective Van Dyke was ready to reveal why the fuck he gathered them together. He loudly clapped his hands together.

"So all of you,", Darius didn't want to stop, just because Jerry was here, "except the uncool people, were there, at the party last night."

Captain D. Obvious.

"My problem is, that I barely can remember anything. So I'd like to ask you some questions...Has anybody of you seen my Nintendo?"

Return to β€œGrounds”