Room 709: speakers so LOWD

Tagging Prim!

The hotel where the senior students are housed for the week of their trip. Students are housed three or four to a room, and rooms are divided by gender. The students have full access to the hotel's facilities, pool, and recreation areas during the day, but there is a strict nighttime curfew, and everyone must be in their rooms by 10 PM each night.
ItzToxie

Room 709: speakers so LOWD

Post by ItzToxie »

((The Third Emil of House Van Zandt continued from Room 709 but not quite: Fight!))

Emil couldn't sleep. This happened often, and normally it didn't bother him, because normally he could like, turn on a marathon of Better Call Saul or Walking Dead and he'd go to sleep eventually, but tonight he couldn't do that, mostly because there were three other people in the room. Also he drew the short straw and was next to Emmett, who had a temper as seen earlier today. It was in Emil's best interest to not eat an entire pillow, because nobody was watching to put it on YouTube. Still, Emil needed to do something about this insomnia issue, because right now, it felt like he'd been staring at the ceiling for at least an hour. Was it an hour, or fifteen minutes? Emil didn't know anymore, a lot of times when he had this issue, fifteen minutes felt like an hour, then an hour felt like fifteen minutes, and by the time he'd close his eyes, the alarm would ring.

Emil figured he'd reach by the bed and put his earbuds in, play some music until he went out. That usually worked. Sometimes it helped him lucid dream too, so that was pretty cool. Maybe he could try astral projecting, that'd be cool too. Maybe he could invade someone else's room and pick shit up like a poltergeist, that'd be lit as fuck! Emil pulled up his phone, and began browsing his playlists for something that'd be a good start. Hollywood Undead wouldn't work, that was too much of hype music, Little Dragon? Eh, maybe later on. He'd been listening to MGMT the entire bus ride over, and Glass Animals was a rabbit hole that led into a feels trip every time he listened to Youth, and he didn't feel like loudly sobbing to that song because it was so fucking good. Pheonix? Eh why not, let's hit up j boy!

Emil made his choice and laid back onto his pillow, silently jamming out. Well, he thought he was silently jamming. As the song continued on, he'd slowly and steadily raised the volume until it was pretty audible outside his buds.

~Just because of you These things I have to go through
Is it so bad? Is it so true?
Is it still you?
Just because of you

These things I have to go through
It's more than that, we're chained

And there's no else to blame
For us two~

Emil had no clue that his little one man concert was slowly becoming a two man noise complaint...
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Fuck my life!

((Emmett Bunnell continued from Room 709 but not quite: Fight!))

Emmett had been facing the other way of the bed on his side and he knew that he would have regretted sharing the bed with Emil. He had thought that it would have been easier since Cecil and Declyn were sharing the other bed and Emmett remembered that he had agreed to share the bed with Emil without any complaining. Now he was getting the urge to complain and get all grumpy over Emil's loud music.

He didn't want to start any shit again. Especially since everyone was sleeping right now. Well, he wasn't right now. Because Emil had rudely awakened him from his slumber. He was really going to have to disturb the other guy and act like a little bitch, wasn't he?

Shit.

Emmett turned himself slowly over to the other way and he was now staring at the side of Emil's head, looking at the earbud in his ear. Emmett wished he had thought of bringing his own earbuds, but he had missed his chance and now he had to suck it up to get Emil to listen to him.

Emmett lightly poked at Emil's arm; making sure to whisper to not wake the other two and to make sure that Emil could hear him. "Hey, your shit is too loud. Turn it down so that I can fucking sleeping." He growled lowly and then he thought that he was a bit too aggressive with his words. "....Please, Emil."
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

“Oh, oh shit, my bad, fam.”

Emil looked at a pretty cranky Emmett, asking him in as what Emil could guess was Emmett’s version of polite, to turn his tunes down.

So like a good neighbor, Emil was there like statefarm to lower his jams. So he did, and hoped it was enough for Emmett to get back to sleep.

He kept it down too, for at least three other songs, and Emil was positive he was about to rack out, but Migos and Marshmello started up and the song was too much of a banger to keep that low.

Danger, Danger,
I don’t fit in I’m a stranger,

Believer believer
I can’t take out all the evil

Empowerment to all of my people
I can prove to you I’m a leader...

Unconsciously the volume began to raise again.
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

What the hell? Is this guy really trying to fuck with me right now?!

Emmett had been about to nod off as he was facing the ceiling and now he blinking a few times, feeling more annoyed at Emil's actions. God, he really wanted to rip the earbud out of Emil's ear. But he couldn't be too aggressive with the guy. Not after such a crappy day. He really just wanted to forget about everything that he did before.

You really don't want to pound the hell out of your bed buddy, Emmett.

….

Emmett let out a sigh of frustration and he leaned his head over Emil's face, noticing that he was absorbed in the music. What the hell kind of music was that? He shook his head a little and then he poked at Emil's cheek to make the guy as annoyed as he was with him in that moment.

"Hey, you ass. I said for you to keep your shitty music down. So knock it off.... Now."
[+] V7
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Really? Really!?

It wasn’t even that loud. Like... shit he didn’t even have the volume up halfway. Goddamnit fucking bat ears Emmett over here. Whatever he’ll turn it down, shit.

“Aight, aight my bad... I’ll keep it low for you.” Emil rolled to his side muttering “wasn’t even that loud, damn...”

He laid on his side, volume turned town for another two songs. Some Modest Mouse went by, and Emil could handle it a bit low. The Neighborhood played, but it was too looooOooOooOOOOw~ for him to hear. But then came the next song, and...

Well come on, you know this one. He could not keep the volume down for a banger like this one.

~Well do you
Do you
Do you want to
Well do you
Do you
Do you want to
Want to go where I’d never let you before~

Aaaahhhhh... Good ol Franz Ferdinand...
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Now the music was even fucking louder and Emmett was finding it a mystery that the other two were not disturbed by how noisy it was. He guessed that those two were pretty good at being heavy sleepers while Emmett was not. Emmett was honestly starting to think that Emil was doing it just to fuck with him. Or he was just a dumbass. Or an idiot.

"For fuck's sake...!" Emmett snapped under his breath and now he was just glaring right at Emil's back, trying hard to not lash out and wrap his hands around Emil's neck. Okay, trying to strangle someone in bed was definitely not what he wanted to think about. "I have had it with your shitty music....!"

Emil then shoved at Emil's back and kicked at the guy's butt to make him fall out of the bed. He hated how stupid this jerkass was...!
[+] V7
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Emil was launched out of the bed at Mach 1. He didn’t have time to register what happened, how it happened or most importantly why it happened, but it happened. He barely had enough time to call out as he fell.

“WOOP-“ He thudded against the ground. Goddamnit Emmett, you’re a hell in a hand basket and a half. “Okay okay, chill chill! Goddamn man, I’m gone, I’m gone...”

Emil patted himself off and made his way to the balcony, grabbing his vape pen from the counter. There was no way this was gonna work. Fucking rude ass diva.

“But for the record, that shit was uncalled for!”

The nerve of some people! He had half a mind to tell Emmett off but he didn’t want to wake the others up. God he was so fucking rude, literally kicking him out of bed, who does he think he is? He shou- oh shit Ain’t no rest for the wicked kicking in!

Emil sat down on the chair outside, and almost promptly forgot what transpired when some Cage The Elephant faded into his ears.

((The triple threat, continued elsewhere))
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Emmett hadn't wanted to lash out like that at Emil and he felt a slight pang of guilt deep inside of him. Even if Emil had been the idiot in this situation, Emil was also right about how he reacted. Immature. Childish. Heck, he had been pretty idiotic himself and he couldn't blame Emil for getting upset at him. God, it was embarrassing that he had resorted to such a horrible action.

Emmett felt himself wanting to apologize but he needed to cool off his head. Sleep would help with that. That he would make sure not to be an asshole to Emil again. Even if that was hard to do and Emmett knew that he should stop being mad at the rest of the world.

He let out a tired sigh and he felt his eyelids drooping, finding himself slowly sink off to sleep.

((Emmett Bunnell continued elsewhere))
[+] V7

Return to “The Hotel”