The Taste of Blood

Content Warning: Sexual Assault

Overrun with tall grass and moss creeping up the unreadable tombstones, the graveyard is an eerie place no matter what time of day or night. The grass is dry and dead, and the whole area reeks with the stench of ancient corpses. Death looms over this place, and it seems he's searching for another victim to add to his roster.
Megami†

The Taste of Blood

Post by Megami† »

((Continued from... shit, I don't even REMEMBER.))

I... I killed her... I killed Julia... and now? Now everybody thinks I'm a murderer...

Tears mixed with sweat and rain as Jordan Redfield (Male Student no. 62) stumbled his way through the jungle. Since stabbing Julia Lauper to death the night before, Jordan had been a complete and total wreck. For the first few hours, he'd done nothing but cry, vomit, and shake profusely. Eventually, he'd forced himself onto his feet and made himself walk through the jungle. Since then, he had calmed down somewhat, but the shock of actually taking the life of another human being had taken an enormous toll on his psyche.

Jordan felt like he was about to break.

The rain had long since washed Julia's blood away, but every time he looked down at his hands, it was still there, crimson as the moment his knife had punctured her skin. Was he going crazy? It haunted him, ate away at every fiber of his being. Self-defense, accident, whatever it had been, it didn't even matter anymore. Julia was dead, and it was his fault. Why had it happened? What had gone wrong?

He'd never been a malicious kid... never spiteful or bad. He'd always tried to do right by himself, and to treat others with fairness and respect. That was why he was constantly pushed into the 'best friend' role by so many of his female friends. He was the rock. He was the person other people turned to when they needed advice, or a shoulder to cry on.

He wasn't supposed to be stumbling blindly through the jungle, bawling like a baby.

Was he even in the jungle anymore?

Jordan didn't even realize that he was no longer surrounded by foliage... at least, not until his foot caught a rock and sent him sprawling into the mud. Pulling himself to his feet, Jordan dusted himself off as best he could and finally stopped for a moment to catch a glimpse of his surroundings. A graveyard... how very fitting. He rubbed his red eyes as he scanned the nearby area. Empty. Completely devoid of life.

Dead.

The place sent chills down Jordan's spine. It was almost like Danya, God, somebody was mocking him. No sooner than he'd unwillingly taken his first life, he managed to stumble into a graveyard. Irony really had no taste. Jordan sighed quietly and resigned himself to the area, huddling up under a nearby tree not far away from the cemetery itself. There was a church close by, but somehow, he didn't exactly feel like he could just waltz into a holy place. Not after the acts he'd committed.

Thou shalt not kill... guess I've royally fucked that one up, huh?

He leaned his head back against the tree, sighing softly. At least the branches helped to shade him from the rain. If nothing else, he could be thankful for that.

Mom... Dad... Josh... Alex... are you watching? What... what do you think of me now? What kind of monster am I? How could I... how could I have killed her? She was just... scared... and I... I...
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Megami. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

((Lenny and Elizabeth Priestly continued from Nervous Solitude))

It was afternoon, and still raining. Elizabeth didn't care anymore, she was used to the rain. Constantly falling, letting up momentarily to give a hint of a clear future, only to start back up again. Ever since she and her brother had left the caves, her mind had been in thought. Raven, he had told her not to trust her brother. Why should she listen to him anyway? He was just a stupid boy. A boy who couldn't be trusted himself.

Lenny had protected, her, saved her. He kept her alive. Yet, there were moments that scared her. Anna...Keiji....definitely Anna. The jungle. Rushing out of the darkness screaming at the mysterious figures. None of these things were normal. Or were they? Was he still the same boy she grew up with? No, he wasn't, and that was certain.

Though was he crazy? A killer? Not Lenny. He would look out for her until the end. She gripped his arm as they made their way through the jungle. It was a slow walk, and Lenny held on to his handgun the whole time. He was still quiet, and she wondered what he was thinking. What was going on in his head. Was he thinking about her? About Raven? About the lives he took? About the future?

Lenny Priestly was thinking about the feeling again. The feeling he got when he had complete control over Anna. The feeling when he risked everything to charge through the jungle with reckless abandon. The feeling of risk. Power. That's what Lenny was thinking of. More importantly, he was thinking about his sister. How he could protect her and still feel that feeling. It was hard. He had been forced to try to keep alliances, to keep people alive. Even with his gun, he couldn't take action. Not with the "promise" he mad his sister.

The promise the murders would stop. The torture would stop. Was it worth it though? He would die on the island. That much was certain. He would make sure his sister got off, and that meant he would die. So why shouldn't he have some fun if these were his last days?

He snapped out of his thoughts as he saw the graveyard open up before him. He stopped and his eyes scanned the area.

A figure.

A boy.

Lenny looked around for cover and didn't see anything. Maneuvering so he was in front of his sister, he slowly started to walk forward in the rain, his gun at his side. As he got closer he saw who it was.

Jordan Redfield.

"Hey."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Megami†

Post by Megami† »

"You know... I think maybe it's better if we're just friends."

"Just... friends?"

"Yeah... I mean, you know. We work together and stuff, and... I don't want things between us to get complicated. Right?"

"I... guess."

"Don't, like, get upset or anything. I'm not worth it. Really."

"But..."

"Besides, it was just a fling, you know? We're in high school. It happens. Let's just... pretend it didn't, right? Oh, but it's not you. Really. So, like, don't think that, okay?"

"Uh... yeah, okay."

"I mean, you really are an awesome guy, but you're just... too good of a friend, you know? I don't wanna ruin that."

---

Alex...

Of all the people, places, and things that could have been running through Jordan's mind at that particular moment, it was the awkward conversation he'd had with Alex the night after they'd slept together. He wasn't sure what had spawned the thoughts, really. Regret? Loneliness? Maybe it wasn't anything like that at all. Maybe, in comparison to the events unfolding right now, he'd have rather been going through that awful moment once again.

So many people... killing... dying... so many...

It was getting dark outside, and Jordan was getting cold. Shelter would've been nice, but he didn't care to venture into the nearby church. That didn't leave him with many options, other than going back out into the jungle and looking for something else. He knitted his eyebrows slightly in thought as he contemplated whether or not that was the best course of action. He wouldn't have long to contemplate.

"Hey."

One simple word, but it broke the silence that filled the graveyard. Jordan's head shot up and he stumbled out of his seated position. His eyes darted around the graveyard, identifying his "company" after only a few moments. The Priestly twins. Lenny and Elizabeth. He'd heard Lenny's name over and over in the announcements, and now? He was face to face with a "real" player. Jordan had killed one person by sheer circumstance. Lenny? From the sound of the announcements, he was getting off on it.

"Hey," Jordan offered up quietly.

It was so odd, staring at the face of someone who had been branded a killer. A week ago, Lenny and Jordan were... not exactly "friends", but on good terms. Enough that they stopped and talked in the hallway... mostly about their common interest in guitars. Lenny had even shown Jordan a few tricks, and vice versa. Somehow, though, Jordan didn't think he and Lenny were going to be able and sit down about guitars in a place like this.

"Been hearing your name all over the announcements, dude," Jordan spoke up quietly, "I'm sure you heard mine too... Julia was an accident, believe it. But... I've gotta know, man, what's been going on with you? Slicing and dicing our classmates? That's not the Lenny I remember."

His eyes fell back on Lenny's twin sister momentarily and he gave her a simple nod in greeting.

"Elizabeth."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Megami. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Lenny looked at the boy. Jordan had killed too. Julia Lauper. She always seemed like a nice girl. Lenny didn't talk to her much, but Elizabeth knew her. She was just another goth in Southridge. Probably one of those kids who dressed to be different yet were only fitting in with another set of people. It was all quite hypocritical really.

Elizabeth held a tight grip onto Lenny's arm. The encroaching darkness and rain made her hate the situation. She wanted to be someplace else, not here. Jordan Redfield. He seemed like a nice kid. Elizabeth knew him and her brother sometimes would play guitar together, and Jordan always treated her nicely. Though, he had killed someone. He said it was just an accident though.

Lenny had killed too. She trusted Lenny, so she shouldn't have any hate towards Jordan. The sad thing was, she didn't. Elizabeth Priestly was used to the game. She was used to meeting people who had killed and who would go on to die. She had watched as two people were killed before her by her brother's hands. Jordan was just another statistic now. Another person who had killed. Maybe he wanted to go home. Maybe it truly was an accident. To Elizabeth, it didn't matter. Her experiences had completely desensitized her to the game.

She didn't know what her brother was going to say or do. He was unpredictable really. Though he would keep swearing to her he would only kill if it was to protect her. Maybe that was true, but there was no denying that Lenny got some sort of twisted satisfaction of having power. She saw it in his eyes. She saw it in his actions. Yet, despite Raven's warning back at the caves, she did not fear her brother.

She loved him.

He was her hero.

Her savior.

Her protector.

"Yeah, I've been around." Lenny said that flatly, looking at the boy, his right hand holding his handgun down at his side, in a non-threatening stance. Lenny shifted his weight and said, "accident huh? Isn't that nice."

Lenny glanced at his sister and looked at her hands which grabbed at his arm. She let go reluctantly and Lenny slowly started to walk forward, still keeping some distance from Jordan.

"Let's not lie to each other Jordan. You're a good guy, and we both deserve to be straight up with each other. You've noticed by now that three types of people on this island right? Those who lie to themselves, those who lie to others, and those who do both of those things. See, was Julia really an accident? Maybe you thought it was, or maybe you keep telling yourself that. Though maybe you just really want to go home? Maybe she surprised you and you attacked her? Maybe she attacked you and you did what you had to do. There are no accidents Jordan."

Lenny raised his handgun and examined it and looked at the boy.

"Yeah, I've killed a couple people. I can tell you it was out of self defense, and it was, but would you believe me? Everyone lies Jordan."

Lenny winked at the boy and tilted his head towards Elizabeth.

"As for me, I'm just trying to get my sister home. What about you? You have to have some sort of plan. You wouldn't have made it this long without one."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Megami†

Post by Megami† »

Something had definitely changed about Lenny Priestly. That much was evident in his demeanor. No longer was he the talkative, extroverted person always trying to be in the spotlight... or maybe that wasn't right. Maybe he was still trying to be in the spotlight, but in a very, very different way. Or maybe... just maybe, Lenny had been the victim of unfortunate circumstances, much as he had himself. It didn't matter in the long run, Jordan was certainly in no place to judge.

Not after what he'd done.

Lenny brought up some valid questions in his mind. Had Julia really been an accident? Had she just... run into his knife, like he kept telling himself? Or maybe... maybe he had wanted to kill her. If he hadn't she would have killed him. No. That simply wasn't it. She had attacked him, he had tried to restrain her, and during the assault, she'd ran right into his knife. Whether or not Lenny believed it, it was the simple truth.

"Ya know," Jordan shrugged his shoulders, offering the twins a weary smile, "You can think what ya want, man, but I know good and well what happened. That poor girl'd been lost in the jungle for days by the time I ran into her, and she'd completely lost her mind. I tried to tell her I wasn't playing, but she didn't believe me, and she came at me. I tried to restrain her, just so she'd stop slashin' at me, but she kept struggling, and she ran right into the blade of my knife tryin' to pull away. You can believe what ya want, but that's what happened."

That was the truth, plain and simple... but what was Lenny's truth? What sort of mask was he hiding behind? He didn't think Lenny was capable of playing the game, and he wanted to believe he'd acted out of self-defense, but the people he killed? They weren't the "malicious" type. Anna Vaan was a bit of a social outcast, but she seemed harmless enough. Keiji Tanaka? He knew Keiji well... well enough to know that he was a puppy dog, in essence. He was incapable of hurting another person.

Then again, Jordan hadn't thought Julia capable of attacking him either, and she had proved him wrong. As the thought ran through his mind, he found himself reaching up and mindlessly touching the wound that she had inflicted on him in their fight. He'd disinfected and bandaged it much earlier, but it was still painful. Jordan's eyes traveled from Lenny to Elizabeth slowly and he sighed somewhat.

"Tryin' to do right by your sister..." Jordan muttered quietly, "That's admirable, man. At least there's a method to the madness. As for me? Well... I'm just tryin' to survive one day at a time. It's all I can do, really."

Jordan smiled somewhat before rubbing the back of his head. What was he trying to do, anyway? It wasn't as though any self-respecting human being would just lay down and die, or let somebody kill them. No. Human nature dictates that people are going to look out for themselves, and usually, themselves above anybody else. Jordan wanted to go home, sure. Everybody on the island wanted to go home. He didn't want to die, but he wasn't looking to kill everybody on the island either.

He'd struggled with it for quite a while now. Kill indiscriminately. Kill to survive. Lay down and die. None of his options seemed to have any sort of silver lining. After Julia had died, he had quickly decided it was impossible for him to kill indiscriminately. He'd struggled for a long time with having the girl's death on his hands and he had barely even known her. What happened when it came down to kill someone that he knew? Someone that he cared about?

"I'll tell ya one thing... this whole thing sucks. We should be graduating right now, not killing one another."
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

"Hah, graduating. You're right. I'm sure we'd all kill to be in our caps and gowns right now. No pun intended."

Elizabeth walked forward so she was even with her brother, and looked at Jordan. She didn't say anything. She had nothing to add to the conversation. She was content with just hearing the two boys talk. She wondered what was going on in Jordan's mind. What was going on in Lenny's mind. Lately she didn't even know what was going on in her mind.

Lenny ran his free hand through his hair which was wet from rain and said, "Trying to survive. That's a good plan. That seems like everyones goal lately."

Lenny paused, looking Jordan over. He definitely wasn't the same boy who he played guitar with back before the island. He looked the same, though, with everyone on the island, there was something about him. Something that made him different.

"So what now Jordan? We could always have a nice little fight to the death here. Though to be honest, I'm not in the mood for any violence right now. That and I have no reason to kill you. Now don't get me wrong, I could kill you. I don't know what you have or your hiding, but my gun's already out. Lucky for me with enough bullets in the air you don't have to be a good shot. Don't worry though. I'm not plannin' on breaking up this nice evening we're having."

Lenny tucked his gun inside his jeans.

"I don't think you want to ruin this evening either. Some things really are pointless. Some things I just don't understand. Like those students who have five and six kills. It's like they are going out of their way to eliminate the competition. Though really, with all the kids in our class, will killing six make an impact? No. As for me, I'm just moving on. Pick your battles. That's how you keep alive. That's how we've all made it this far."

Lenny listened to the sound of the night, of the rain. He heard distant sounds. Maybe animals, maybe fighting. It didn't matter right here. Here in the graveyard, with the rain falling, Lenny had his own little world.

Elizabeth did not approve of this world however. The more her brother talked, the more she became concerned as to where this conversation would lead them. He so blatantly told Jordan that he could kill him. What was wrong with her brother? Why would he talk like that? He wouldn't actually just shoot someone who did nothing wrong to get her home would he?

Then again...he did torture Anna.

She wasn't sure anymore.

She wasn't sure about anything anymore.
Megami†

Post by Megami† »

((Sorry, got busy!))

"I'm sure we'd all kill to be in our caps and gowns right now", he'd said. Jordan couldn't help but laugh sarcastically at the comment. The fact was, despite what any person on this island did, despite how crazy they had gone, nobody here wanted anything more than to be walking across the football field in their caps and gowns. Nobody wanted anything more than to be at home with their friends and families, and for everything to be back to normal. Jordan truly believed that.

Jordan's head tilted slightly to the side as Elizabeth stepped up beside her brother. Even after he had killed Julia, she obviously felt comfortable enough around him not to have to hide behind Lenny. It was some small bit of solace on his conscious, although it didn't help much. The solemn question Lenny voiced made Jordan think. Where did they go from here? What was the next course of action? Three people stood in the open... one determined to protect his sister, one determined to survive, and one scared for her life.

What happens next?

He definitely shared Lenny's sentiments about not wanting to spill any more blood. Before Jordan could speak up, though, Lenny continued, tucking his gun into his jeans in an effort to show that he wasn't going to attack. He rambled on for a moment about how some of the other students seemed to be playing for keeps, and how stupid it was in the long run. Jordan found himself nodding in agreement. "Pick your battles". That was for sure. Lenny Priestly? According to the announcements, he had chopped Anna Vaan to pieces. Jordan wasn't looking to fight that.

The skeptical look that was formulating across Elizabeth's face made Jordan somewhat nervous, but he opted not to point it out.

"Like I said, man... I'm not lookin' for a fight. I'm not lookin' to spill blood. I'm just tryin' to survive. Stupid to fight each other when we've got the same goals in mind... I'm not suggesting we team up or anything... you know as well as I do that only one of us can go home, and if you really intend on that one person being your sister... well, that's honorable, for sure."

Nodding toward Lenny for a moment, Jordan's attention fell on Elizabeth, and he smiled faintly.

"I wish you both luck... hopefully I won't be hearing your names on the wrong end of that announcement. Make sure you do right by him, Liz. Things are just gonna get uglier from here on out... all of us, we're gonna do things we won't be proud of... things we never thought we could. Just remember, Lenny's got your best interests in mind... no matter what happens, he's doin' it for you."

Sighing quietly and rubbing the back of his head, Jordan looked off into the vast jungle. Keeping his eyes averted from the twins, he spoke up one more time, his voice soft and serious.

"I wish I could say I hope to see you again... but I don't. Fact is? I don't want to have to kill a friend."

Nodding slightly to the two of them, Jordan situated his daypack around his shoulder and turned toward the jungle. As much as he wanted to stay with Lenny and Elizabeth... to have some form of companionship... he couldn't bring himself to do it. Simple fact was, the game was going to get uglier and uglier, and somewhere along the line, Jordan was probably going to do a lot of things he didn't want to do. He had told Lenny that he wanted to "survive". What did that mean, exactly?

To survive, you had to kill. He had killed Julia, and had broken down afterward. Where did he go from there? What happened the next time someone lost it and decided to come at him? Could he kill again? Would he have to? Was going home worth being branded a murderer? Then again, Jordan had been branded a murderer when Julia Lauper had died. In that moment, his path had already been chosen for him. Trust, hard to find in a game like this, became all the more fragile in that moment.

Where did that leave him now?

Thoughts running through his mind like wildfire, Jordan disappeared into the vast wilderness once again.

((Continued elsewhere.))
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Lenny watched as Jordan went away. It was for the best, Lenny didn't like company. He only wanted to be with his sister, and more people just caused problems.

I wish I could say I hope to see you again... but I don't. Fact is? I don't want to have to kill a friend

"Jordan...next time we meet it will be a fight. Good luck until then..."

Lenny wasn't sure what he was feeling. He wasn't sure about his emotions anymore. One minute he was actively trying to kill people and another he found himself in situations like this. Where he would rather converse with people. Was it because Jordan was a friend of his? Was it because they both had a mutual respect for each other and for the game? Was it because Lenny Priestly truly wasn't as psychotic as people think he is?

Elizabeth shivered in the rain, and gripped tightly onto her brother's arm.

"Len, I'm really cold."

Elizabeth was right. It was dark and rainy and they needed to find shelter. Looking around, Lenny unfortunately couldn't see any shelter except for heading back into the jungle under the canopy. So that's what he would have to do. That's what he had to do. Shivering himself. Lenny looked back towards the darkness where Jordan left to.

He could feel his gun pressing against him.

"Liz...what do you think of me?"

Elizabeth looked at her brother, her eyes locking with his, and despite the darkness and the rain there was a connection that only twins could share. Only twins put through this situation.

"Lenny, you're my brother. I love you Len."

Lenny nodded, and linked together the twins headed towards the tree line of the jungle. Once inside, Lenny felt almost instantly drier as fewer drops of rain hit him. Stopping, he grabbed his sister's arm and turned her around so her eyes locked with his once more.

"What have I become?"

He felt the weight of his pack, of his journey, of his sins pressing against him. He felt his legs start to shake. His grip tightened on his sister's arms as he stared into her eyes, looking at her. Searching for an answer.

"What have I become!?"

"Len, you've became my hero. My savior. You killed two people for me."

Lenny's hair was sticking against his face from the wetness, and his features could barely be made out from behind his hair and through the darkness.

"I did things to Anna...things I didn't have to do. Elizabeth, Keiji wasn't attacking us. I attacked him first. I led us into the fight."

Elizabeth wanted to take a step back, to feel frightened, but she didn't. She knew who her brother was now. What he was struggling with. He was a different person now, and she had to accept that if she was to survive. If he was to survive.

"Lenny...you're changing. Look at Denise and Raven and Jordan. You didn't try to kill any of them. You're not who you think you are. You're not who anyone thinks you are. You're Lenny Priestly. My brother."

Lenny's legs buckled and he collapsed to the ground. He let go of his sister's arms while he fell, so he didn't bring her down with him, but she grabbed at him to keep him from falling. Unfortunately it was to no avail as the ground was wet and he was heavy, as the twins collapsed to the ground together. Together they laid side by side. The only thing any of them could hear was the sound of their own breathing, not the rain, not the distant cries, just each other. Lenny broke the silence.

"Liz, I'm going to do some things during these last few days which you won't be proud of me for. I'm going to do things I promised you I wouldn't do."

Elizabeth said nothing, as her thoughts swam in her head. She knew what her brother was saying. He was giving in to the more prevalent force inside him. The side of him that wanted him to kill. To save her. To do it by shedding as much blood as possible. She didn't want that Lenny, but what was she going to do?

Elizabeth surprised herself when she found herself moving her hand so it touched Lenny's. Holding his cold hand, she turned on her side to face him. Lenny did the same. Looking at each other, Elizabeth said, "I just want my brother. No one else." With that, Elizabeth pressed herself close against Lenny. She felt his warmth, and took comfort in it. That despite the darkness and rain, she could have this small luxury. She felt Lenny's hand touch her cheek, and looking at him she never felt so close to him. This was it. Their final days alive, and her brother was becoming a monster. She wanted her brother back. She wanted the old Lenny.

So she kissed him.

It wasn't a passionate, over the top kiss. She just moved her head in, and felt her lips gently press against Lenny's. She felt her brother pull back, and she suddenly felt ashamed. Embarrassed. A mix of emotions surged through her body, and as she was about to get up and leave out of embarrassment she felt his lips press into hers. Almost letting out a gasp, she kissed her brother back hard. She felt his strong hands wrap around her sides, and she moved herself closer to him.

She pressed into him, and he pressed into her, and the rain and the darkness didn't matter anymore. Nothing mattered anymore. Within moments, Lenny was on top of Elizabeth, still pressing hard against her. Their kissing began to get more intense, and Elizabeth felt a whole new set of emotions surge through her body when she tasted her brothers tongue inside her mouth. Lenny wasn't thinking anymore, he just let the moment take over.

Feeling Elizabeth's hands wrapped around his back, he kissed her hard. His hands explored her face, and found themselves at her side. Despite the earlier coldness, he found himself in a state of heat. Reaching down, he pulled his sister's shirt off and tossed it to the side. Elizabeth appeared to be shocked for a moment before she too ripped at Lenny's shirt, and the shirtless twins continued their entanglement. Touching her brothers chest, Elizabeth let out a small moan.

"Lenny..."

With that, Lenny reached under her, and fumbled with the clasps on her bra. When they were finally unclasp he let her bra fall off her, and he leaned back into her, kissing her lips, his hands exploring her breasts. He grabbed and squeezed and he started to kiss her neck, and slowly made his way down. He reached her breasts and kissed each one, still continuing his journey south. he kissed down the length of her naval, until he reached her jeans. Unhooking her belt, and unhooking her jeans, he tugged at them until they were pulled down. With them went her panties and before him was his sister, almost naked. He continued to kiss downwards....

That's when Elizabeth's mood changed.

This was wrong. Very wrong. She shouldn't be doing this. There are cameras, millions watching. Her family was watching! What if someone came! This was incest. Horrible. Elizabeth immediately pulled herself away from Lenny and said, "Lenny stop! I can't believe this. Oh my god...I can't believe what we just did...what we were doing..."

Lenny was surprised by his sister's sudden dispute of the situation. She seemed so happy moments earlier. Though, now, Lenny had that feeling again. The same feeling he got when he tortured Anna Vaan. The feeling of power. Of control.

No, not his sister. He had to protect her.

Yes, it had to be done. He couldn't deny it any longer.

No no no

"Yes...."

Lenny's hands shot out, pushing his sister back down. Reaching down, he unhooked his own belt buckle and wiggled his legs until his jeans were completely off. Sitting in the rain, naked, Lenny looked at his sister. He couldn't even comprehend what he was about to do, his mind was so far gone. Leaning over his sister, he heard her shout.

"Lenny no! Somebody! Help!"

Elizabeth's cries meant nothing to Lenny. They were only fanning the flames. He smiled and looked down at his sister.

"Lenny what are you doing!?"

"Why I'm surviving sister."

Lenny slowly smiled, and started to laugh as each hand grabbed his sister's shoulders. When she couldn't move, he pressed himself against her, then he entered her.

Kissing her slowly, she tried to refuse him, to resist him. Tears fell down her cheeks and she slowly cried, as Lenny slowly moved his hips up and down.

His rhythm picked up and he got rougher and rougher.

Now Elizabeth was screaming in pain, in horror.

"Lenny! No! Stop! God...please..."

Lenny continued to ravage his sister.

The feeling completely overtaking him. He had given in.

THE END

-------

Lenny and Elizabeth weren't aware that people were writing fan fics about them. If either of them had known the kind of smut that people were writing about them, they would have been angry.

Beyond angry. Lenny and Elizabeth felt no sexual feelings towards each other what so ever. They were twins. They loved each other, yes, but it was a love between siblings not lovers.

Lenny watched as Jordan left, and he knew that the next time he saw the boy there would be a fight. He questioned his own motives himself. Why hadn't he killed the boy? Was it because of his sister being present? Was it because he wasn't a killer? The truth was, the feeling that Lenny felt when he killed Anna was pushed far back. He hadn't felt it for a while. It wasn't a desire at the moment. He had managed to take control of it and tell it no when he was with Denise.

He had managed to mostly take control of it with Raven. He proved to himself again that he was doing what he was doing for his sister. He would have loved to point his gun at Jordan and fire. Though that's not what his sister wanted. That and what Lenny told Jordan was true. Going around for a high kill count didn't increase your chances of winning. Lenny didn't want to win. He just wanted to get his sister home.

If that meant not pulling the trigger so be it.

Lenny felt his sister grab his arm and shiver.

"Len I'm cold."

It was dark out, and raining. Never a good combination.

Lenny looked around, then decided it was time they continued their trek. Without saying a work, Lenny started to walk away, Elizabeth with him.

Together the twins disappeared into the darkness.

((Lenny and Elizabeth continued at Seeking Sanctuary))

Return to “The Graveyard”