Born Of A Broken Man

Start of B43

Overrun with tall grass and moss creeping up the unreadable tombstones, the graveyard is an eerie place no matter what time of day or night. The grass is dry and dead, and the whole area reeks with the stench of ancient corpses. Death looms over this place, and it seems he's searching for another victim to add to his roster.
Ares

Born Of A Broken Man

Post by Ares »

Brenden had heard the commotion in the graveyard, and the screams, but for the time being he had stayed hidden in the empty grave where he had woken up. From the minute he saw the scene of Matthew Drew and Sera Wingfield he realized that he was about to be involved in the sickest game on Earth. He was ready for it though, and after finally climbing out of his grave long after the screams died down, he found he had been issued a fairly good weapon in a bullwhip. He had originally cursed at not getting a firearm or knife, but he then realized that a whip could be used in many ways other than cracking at someone.

And I'll make sure that these kids experience each and every way...

Brenden wanted to get off the island as fast as possible. He knew he could rely on some of the fellow students to off each other and make his job easier, so he decided that what he needed to do, was use his smaller size to be stealthy, and hide out somewhere where people were bound to go.

Storehouse or hospital, storehouse or hospital...The students will probably not go to the storehouse right away on the first day, but I know people will be stupid enough to go to the hospital.

" 'Ow my head still hurts, maybe I'll go look for some aspirin.' Yeah, you look for that aspirin, you'll need it if I find any of you." Brenden mumbled with a grin.

If he learned anything from watching SoTF V2 it was that you had to be merciless. Mariavel Varella had proven that, and she would have beat Bryan Calvert if she hadn't been so injured going into their final fight. Brenden knew he was better than her. He knew he wouldn't make the stupid mistakes she did that led to her injuries and on top of that, he was just as lethal.

"Oh, this is going to just be a boat load of fun." He said with another grin, as he put his map back in his pack, grabbed his whip and took off in the direction of the hospital.

((continued in Carnage))
Stuff. Things. Stuff and things.

Return to “The Graveyard”