Death and All His Friends

Unlike the rest of the base, the storehouse is still largely intact from its glory days forty years ago, other than the conspicuous fact that all the windows are gone, the glass broken out of their frames. Inside the massive steel doors, one would not find anything useful. The only thing the soldiers left when they abandoned the island outpost were crates, chairs, and a decently sized table where they used to play cards. To the immediate left of the doors are the words "10/31/1967, PFC Herman Clemets won his first arm-wrestling tournament, scoring a massive upset over SSgt Westmore, the unbeaten champ. Just in time for us to get out of this hellhole, too!" spraypainted in bright green.
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

(here's a sickly small one. Go do what you do best Aaron)

Madison shivered at the cold, bleak stare from Anna. She could tell that Anna wanted to be alone. "O-Okay Anna..." She smiled, albeit forcefully. "I'll see you outside... don't take too long now..." She walked out of the room slowly, closing her eyes slightly as she made her way to the stairs. Once she did this she made her way down to the lower level of the storehouse, she just looked at the floor for a long moment.

She looked up once again and looked at the card table. This confused her. Why would they keep a perfectly good table there when almost everything else had been taken ahead of time? It confused her so much that it made her forget about Anna for only a second. Even though in a second everything would change. Especially the girl's sanity.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Ciel. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Crash†

Post by Crash† »

As Madison took her leave and descended the stairs, Anna turned back towards Dane's corpse. What had only moments before been a boy full of life was now a rotting sack of flesh, deprived of all worldly promise. His mangled body and clothes were stained with blood (as were her own), and his face had already lost most of its colour. His once full lips were now a pale, pathetic shade, and his skin stretched so abrasively near the wound she'd inflicted that had she not already noticed it she probably would've puked.

Instead, all Anna found in that room was a nagging sense of guilt. Inside she told herself that if she took a moment to hang back and take everything in that she'd be prepared to play the rest of the game. With Madison gone it was easier to concentrate, but instead of overcoming the harsh reality of Dane's murder she found a cold, irreplaceable truth in the silence. There was no fighting it; she killed him, and that was something she couldn't take back.

"Heh..."

The stinging irony of her current situation hit her suddenly, and while she was slightly amused at the notion, Anna didn't realize that on the outside she was actually snickering. She'd just spent at least a good hour talking to Madison about how stupid Sloan had been for acting so pre-emptively without thinking things through, yet she'd just done the same thing. At least Sloan had paid the debt back with his life...she'd murdered Dane and was still standing. The Zygmunt family had just had their son taken away from them, and it was all because she was a scared, helpless hypocrite.

"Hehehehehehehehe..."

It was hilarious! For somebody so well-versed in fending for themselves, having lived on the streets for some time, Anna had quite possibly just proven herself the most illogical person in the class. Whatever common sense and strong will she'd prided herself on having before had just been completely decimated. Her eyes skimmed back over the room and came to rest on her daypack, which was now stained with the blood dripping from the fire axe that had killed Dane.

Her bag dropped to the floor with a loud crash.

"Hahahahahaha...!"

Even the solitude and silence she'd sought out in the room had been destroyed now, along with whatever fragments of clarity she'd been so desperately clinging to over the course of the last week. Reality, logic, emotion...they had no place in Survival of the Fittest. Nothing made sense anymore. The only thing Anna was sure of was the fluidity of her strike the second Dane had barged in, and nothing more. Nothing, except...

...that despite all her 'certainty', Dane's dull, lifeless eyes still stared right through her.

Her laughing ceased almost instantly as her eyes locked with Dane's. Lucidity graced her, and the .357 grew steadily heavier in her hand as she realized what she was becoming. Her reaction to Sloan's death at the brook had worried her, but now she was most definitely losing her mind. She was too weak to play this game, and as a result, Dane was dead. She'd give anything to bring him back...to bring herself back...to make his family feel better...

In an instant, she knew what to do. The clarity she'd been searching for had finally found her, and it was every bit as pleasing as she'd hoped it would be. She was far too dangerous to Madison and herself to keep going, and even if she were to win the game, was it worth it? If she didn't have her sanity there was no victory for her. And, at least this way she could offer Mr. and Mrs. Zygmunt some kind of redemption...

Solemnly, Anna raised the Smith and Wesson and dislodged the safety, pointing the barrel towards the side of her head. The weight of the gun felt good in her hand, and part of her was tempted to walk downstairs and give Madison a cold taste of reality, but the last dredges of her sanity vied for control. Her hands began to shake, and she swallowed hard and slammed her eyes shut...

*BANG!*

The gun fell from her hands and across the floor as Anna's corpse crumpled haplessly downward, her head coming to rest over Dane's right shin.

G61: ANAESTHESIA GROUT - DECEASED
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Crash. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

"[size0]Anna?[/size]"

"...Anna?"

"...Anna! Hold on, just stay calm!"

"Anna! Damn it, you're scaring me! Say something!"

Madison ran through the door to see that Anna was dead. And she felt sick to her stomach. It hit her like a brick to the head, and she stumbled out of the room like some strong force pushed her away. She let out a gentle scream, a scream that nobody but she could hear.

"A-Anna..."

The second where she finally trusted someone... on their own... as a person, and she left as soon as she came. Why the hell did this happen? Why couldn't Anna have... not been stupid? Like Simon. Just like him... Madison started to cry, feeling a knife being drilled right through her heart. All of her memories of the past few days rushed through her, and it all made her weak.

Was Simon still watching, or did he lose hope in her?

"A slut? Depends really. After all, I was the only one you let take advantage of you. So, I suppose you might not be considered a slut, but... you can't deny that you were perfectly open to the whole thing.

All the cameras. All of those goddamned cameras. All staring at her, laughing at her. Like a bunch of pigs, huge disgusting pigs. They had seen Anna, Simon, Kristin, Dane and everyone else die. Death, dying, murder, killing... it's all they give a shit about. But why were they pointed at her? What was so important about her? She wasn't dying, she wasn't dead, she wasn't killing? Why did they care?

"I always seemed to ask you if we could do it, and you had no objections whatsoever. So it really depends."

It made her stomach clench. She felt like she was going to vomit.

"BUT. Do you know what I THINK?"

She cried. And cried. And cried.

"I bet, deep down in that little, fragile case of yours, you are a..."

She wrapped her arms around her chest, cradling her body.

"Little..."

And then Little Bo Peep snapped.

"What the fuck are you looking at?!!"

"Cockloving..."

"Stop staring at me... Can't I cry without anyone hovering above me, mocking me?"" she sobbed. "Dear god, what the hell is wrong with you people?!! Watching a girl, a sad girl who is-WAS at the end of her rope, kill herself! Jesus christ, you people are sick, completely fucking sick! None of this would have happened if it weren't for you watching us! No one would ever feel the need to force all this shit onto us if it weren't for you sick fucks getting a kick out of this! I swear to god, everyone says that this an abomination to human society, that they pity us, that they wish they could do something to save us and yet you still watch! FOR FUCKS SAKE, THESE ARE REAL PEOPLE! They're not personas, they're not actors, they're real people! God damn it! God D-A-M-N it!"

"Whore."

"I... I... I can't take this anymore. This is just... I-I can't stand it. All of you watching, smirking in your sofas at home, just staring. I feel sorry for the people who have lost kids to this... especially the ones who I've killed... god... what have I been doing? Have I just been a retard this whole time, switching in and out of emotions? What the hell am I thinking... I'm no serial killer. I can't mow down a huge group of people... Damn it, we're just kids..."

"I.... I can't live any-"

*CREAK*

Madison squeaked, nearly losing her balance. What was that? What was that? Madison scrambled for the railing, looking over it. The door - the door to the storehouse was open. Someone was coming in... Maybe they were good guys like Anna. No. No, they weren't. One of them was talking loudly, almost demandingly. The voice scared her... then the scary thought came into her head. The bodies, the scattered bodies were still all around weren't they? These people didn't know what they were stumbling onto, nor would they know what 'she' doing there... and then she looked down at her machine gun. It had some blood on it.

They're going to think 'I' DID THIS!!!

She could have just went downstairs and explained desperately about the situation, about what happened. They could have been rational about the circumstances... after all, Madison was just as scared as anyone else in this godforsaken island. But instead she ran into the empty storeroom as quickly as she could, slamming the door and diving for the ground like a bomb was about to go off. Won't let them find me. They find me, I'm dead.... I'm dead... oh...

~~~

(Anna Kateridge + Elizabeth Priestly continued from When We Die)

Anna's heart had was pained to see the bodies outside of the storehouse, but her mind was focused solely on carrying Elizabeth. Lord knows that she needed all of her energy to carry the girl. Anna was not athletically fit so carrying a limp body was a chore that was much harder than it originally appeared. Then again she unconsciously let Lulu carry the larger part of the burden, and had she known she would have made a long stream of apologies. From the look on Lulu's face, she obviously was not upto doing this. Anna couldn't blame her.

Now was the problem at hand - where to set Elizabeth down for the moment. The cardtable at one side of the storehouse seemed like a ideal place, and Anna told Lulu to lay Elizabeth on the table. Her tone was rather demanding, although this had more to do with her frustration. Once they finally let Elizabeth down, Anna let out a loud sigh of relief, rubbing her right shoulder. Hmm... What was that slamming noise from upstairs? That was... oh, screw it. It doesn't matter. Oh dear... I've been cursing alot more. That's a bad habit that I need to quit.

"Oh dear... I thought that was going to be... well, alot more simple." She smiled at Lulu, rubbing the water out of her hair with her right hand. "Thank you for your help Louise." she tiled her head to one side. "Your real name is Louise, right? I was never really too sure, so excuse me if I'm wrong."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Ciel. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
ZombiexCreame†

Post by ZombiexCreame† »

((Lulu Altaire continued from When We Die))

Lulu was breathing heavily as she assisted Anna in carrying the unconscious girl. Lenny's sister, the girl that she was supposed to be fetching for Lenny. Oh god, I am so dead! But for some reason, Lulu wasn't completely scared. She almost enjoyed the thrill of it. Who would have thought that little meek Lulu had ever been entangled in a kidnapping plot!

Lulu stared at the corpses on the ground, littered in front of the storehouse. It all reminded her of Lauren, James and Heath. She shivered just thinking about it.

"Anna..My..my glasses are slipping..," Lulu whined, crossing her eyes so she could keep an eye on the black frames on the edge of her petite nose. But it wasn't long before the burden was relieved. Elizabeth was on the card table. Lulu shook herself out and pushed her frames up her nose. "Thank god..," she said with a sigh.

When Anna said the job was going to be simple, Lulu shrugged. "Definitely not easy..Huh? Wha? Yeah..It is. Louise. Sounds too old fashioned for me though..", Lulu muttered, brushing her long red hair back.

"I think we should tend to Elizabeth's wounds," Lulu suggested
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler ZombiexCreame. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

Anna gave a slight nod. "Yes, I understand... To be honest I was just asking. I certainly wouldn't like anyone coming along calling me Anastasia... oh yes, my father wanted to name me Anastasia at first but my mother, god bless her soul, thought against it. I am ever grateful for that, though my father still calls me that name.... don't ask me why, even I don't know why."

Anna turned her eyes to look at Elizabeth... well well, she certainly looked she's seen alot of pain today. Maybe when she woke up she would be grateful for the both of them - well that was a stupid thing to hope for. Of course Elizabeth wouldn't be happy for what they've done, they took her from her brother and knocked her cold, for lord's sake. Who would be happy about someone kiddnapping them....

No. Anna didn't like to consider it 'kiddnapping', First of all, Anna was doing it just to save Elizabeth, nothing else. Then again she found a deep hatred for Lenny (liars were the lowest of the low to her) but none of that made it a reason for what happened. Secondly, Elizabeth didn't say 'no', did she? Then again Anna did knock her out, but the fact still remains. And thirdly... kiddnapping made it sound like Anna and Lulu were the bad guys. Lenny was the one who was evil. He desrved to burn for what he's done.

But she wouldn't let that bother her now. They needed to fix Elizabeth.

"Yes. That's a good idea." Anna raised an eyebrow, opening the bag and taking the first aid kit out. "I don't know alot in this sort of thing, but I do know how to tie a bandage up..." she turned to Lulu, taking a bandage roll out of the oversized box (Funny. It certainly looks much bigger on the outside.). "Hmm... I'm sorry, but do you know how a little about first aid? It would certainly be helpful."
ZombiexCreame†

Post by ZombiexCreame† »

"Ha! But Anastasia isn't so bad of a name. I went by Louise for a good majority of my life, but my grandmother..She used to call me Lulu. I kinda took a liking to it. So Lulu I became." Lulu could almost convince herself that things were normal as she indulged herself in this conversation. Almost.

Lulu looked around the storehouse. It was actually pretty spacey. I mean, not friggen' huge but it had a second floor. She knew it wasn't entirely safe (which location was?) considering the corpses outside but for now, it felt nice.

But then she got to wondering. What would she and Anna do if Lenny burst in right now? If he had been following their trail or something? That would definitely be scary. But no way he could have followed them!

Rob had his attention. They were probably still having a shootout now. Scary.

Lulu turned her attention to Elizabeth, who was sitting still on the table. She looked almost like a doll. A pretty, but still doll. An injured doll. They'd better do something soon or Elizabeth would get worse...

She watched as Anna unraveled the band aids then asked if she knew about first-aid. Lulu looked puzzled for a few moments, then shook her head. "Well..no..but how hard can bandaging someone be? I'm sure we can do it!"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler ZombiexCreame. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

The thought of anyone liking the name of Anastasia was questionable to Anna, but Lulu looked totally honest when she stated as such. Anna smiled but didn't say anything. She really didn't need to - they had a job to do. She would have to get this done at some point, just sitting there talking about patching up Elizabeth wasn't going to get the job done. Elizabeth got hit once on her side and once on her leg and from the looks of it she must have lost alot of blood. They'd have to work fast if they wanted Elizabeth to live.

First her side...

oh... she was going to lift her shirt up to get at the wound. Silly her. She was ready to just put it over her shirt.

Anna only had to lift the cloth up just below the bellybutton but she still felt rather stupid. She didn't want Elizabeth to die... but she felt ashamed nonetheless. The easy part was applying the alcohol (she was quite lucky that the burn didn't hurt her - though she was probably in too much pain to care much). The hard part was getting the bandage on. She lifted Elizabeth up just a bit to get the bandage under her but after that it became slightly easier. About four tight wraps around her body, she tore the whole thing off with scissors and finished it off with a long length of tape.

Well... I didn't take the bullet out but I think this is as good of treatment as she's going to get...

"Sadly," she said to no one in particular, "I don't think it's going to be as simple as putting a comical band-aid on it and leaving it there to dry. Ughh, why the hell don't they teach you these things in health class instead of throwing balls at the loser kids with Touret..." she shut her eyes, turning away. "No, no... sorry, that was too low of a blow... I shouldn't say that, I shouldn't say that..." she sighed softly. "Sorry Lulu dear. I habit of speaking my mind at all times. It's a rather annoying habit I must admit because it sometimes insults people without me intending too, and there are huge messes pilled upon huge messes that just drive me insane. You already must have seen this habit of me, haven't you? I've noticed that you notice alot of things about people. Just little things, but all of them mean much more to you. Though that doesn't make much sense because if you really did feel that way you would have stopped listening to me."

She turned to Lulu. "By the way. I haven't the foggiest idea but why did you follow me? Follow me into this horrid situation that you could have easily avoided had you just taken Elizabeth back to her-" she stopped.

Did she... hear a squeak?

"Uhh..." Anna motioned upstairs. "Don't be alarmed but I... think there maybe someone upstairs." She looked at Lulu. "Do you think we should go look? I mean we leave Elizabeth down here for now, we'll only be gone for a moment. Or, better yet, do you want me to go look and you just stay downstairs?"
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Darkness.

Elizabeth was surrounded by darkness, and she wasn't sure why. Was it night? Where was Lenny? Where was everyone? She looked around, she was standing on the beach, with no one around. The rain was still falling, always relentless. That seemed to be the one constant on the island, the rain wouldn't end. It would fall as long as the students were killing.

Where was she though?

She put her hands out in front of her, only to see them disappear into the darkness. She quickly pulled them back, then felt her stomach. She had been shot! It was gone though. There was no wound, no pain. Where was she?

Then the gunshot rang out. Elizabeth looked around trying to see where it came from or who shot it, but when she looked down she saw she saw blood coming out of her stomach.

Oh my god...

Elizabeth opened her mouth to scream, but no sound came out.

Lenny!

Her twin brother appeared from the darkness. He was holding a gun, and he had it aimed at Elizabeth.

"Sorry sis. You got in my way."

Bang. Bang.

-----------------------------------

Elizabeth screamed as she bolted up only to feel a burning pain in her stomach bring her back down. Her eyes scanned the room. She was on a table or something...and there was Anna and Lulu. Where were they? Where was Lenny? Was he hurt? Was she hurt?

Of course she was hurt, she had been shot in her stomach and leg. Looking down she saw though that her stomach wound had been bandaged. Who did it then? Lulu and Anna? Wait...Anna kidnapped her!

"Where am I!? What did you guys do with me!? Where's my brother!?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
ZombiexCreame†

Post by ZombiexCreame† »

Lulu watched as Anna contemplated what to do. She wanted to help but realized she'd just get in the way. Personally, she thought Anna was doing a good job.

She grinned when Anna mentioned throwing balls at the loser kids in gym. Lulu was always one of those kids who would prefer not to play sports and during dodge ball, she'd always get hit at least five or ten times in the head. Gym definitely wasn't her favorite class. But she had a point. First aid was more important...

She grinned again when Anna started rambling. Lulu had noticed this habit and thought that it was rather quirky, in a good way. It was kind of amusing actually. She enjoyed listening to her rambles. "Nah, it's cool. Don't worry about it. You're just getting your thoughts out."

Anna then asked her why she followed her. Lulu just shrugged. "I followed you because...we're friends, right? That's what friends do. They help each other. I'm sure you have good intentions so...I couldn't leave you out on your own."

"Wait, what? Someone's upstairs?! Well..I'm sure Elizabeth will be fine on our own..Let's check it out. But let's be careful," Lulu said apprehensively. She was a little scared. What if it was someone waiting to ambush and kill them?!

Then Lulu froze. Elizabeth was waking up! She turned back over to Elizabeth, walking over. "Hey." Lulu gave her a kind smile and adjusted her glasses. "Thank god you woke up! We were worried..We tried patching your wounds..I think Anna did a good job. Uhm..well..We're in the store house, I think. We just took you away from that nasty gun fight. And your brother..hnmn..I'm not sure." Lulu shrugged.
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

Elizabeth was awake?

Anna suddenly felt cold. Very cold. The alcohol could have woken her up, it could have but she didn't. She really didn't wake up then. She was awake now though.

"D-Don't scream Elizabeth." Anna felt bad but knocking Elizabeth out was the only way to save her. She might not understand, but maybe they would understand that neither Anna or Lulu meant any harm "The only thing we did was patch your stomach up. You were losing alot of blood so we had to. Your leg isn't as bad, it actually stopped bleeding belive it or not. We were thinking of getting to that next... We couldn't let you bleed everywhere... Surely we didn't want you to die, not after all of the trouble we went through to get you away from there!"

She didn't need to yell but her frustration was unusually high. Elizabeth wasn't going to think that Anna and Lulu were planning to torture her, was she? After all the only reason Anna carried Elizabeth off was to get her away from her monster of a brother, who took it upon himself to kill not one, not two but three people at a time and then blame it all on someone else. Even if the reasons had nothing to do with himself, it still wasn't right.

"I don't care about where your brother. He doesn't matter now. Right now I should think he's threatening to kill more people, like he did us..." No. She shouldn't act snide, not towards Lenny. She used to like Lenny but now she had a deep profound hatred for the boy. "I know he's your brother, but I think you should forget about him for now. The boy is nothing but trouble..."

Wait, what? Someone's upstairs?!"

Madison certainly didn't notice how loud that door was when she jumped in there before. The door literally crashed once she shut it closed. This was bad, no someone knew she was here. Was it going to be possible for her to sneak out of here without being seen? This was a stupid idea, she shouldn't have moved. She should have stayed in the empty storehouse. Madison her whole body down on the metal floor, trying to make herself dissapear... who was she kidding? If someone came up here they would see her quite easily.

'Ughh... you're such an idiot Madison.'
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Elizabeth wasn't sure what to think.

She was grateful these two girls helped patch her up, but at the same time they kidnapped her. She should be furious, and she was angry, but at the same time they did help save her life. Yet she was separated from Lenny.

Elizabeth looked around, trying to figure out the situation. She could make a run for it, maybe, no, her leg was too hurt for her to make it very far. Not with two people who would chase after her.

Maybe she could...

Then the announcements sprang to life.

The announcements were back, and Elizabeth wasn't sure why, but she was grateful for them. She was grateful that things seemed to be back to normal. The list of names were long, but when her brothers name wasn't listed she smiled. He was still alive. Bobby and Shameeca weren't listed either, meaning they were still alive too.

"Good job Len..."

Elizabeth then turned her attention to her captors.

"So what now, you guys have me hostage or whatever. Am I free to go? Or do you have some plan for me? My brothers not a monster, he's just looking out for me. You would do the same thing for your family, and even if none of you will admit it, deep down you should know it."

Elizabeth looked at both of them, wondering what was in store for her future.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
ZombiexCreame†

Post by ZombiexCreame† »

Lulu was nodding with agreement every few seconds as Anna tried to explain the whole kidnapping situation. She really didn't want Elizabeth to feel as if she were in danger. They were just trying to help her. Lenny was dangerous right now.

Lulu was still nervously mulling over the fact that someone was upstairs. Maybe someone should check it out...But that thought scared her. She definitely didn't want to get killed! But what if it was someone that was scared...Then she would want to go up and tell them that it was okay, she and Anna had no intentions of hurting him or her.

Since Elizabeth was awake, maybe it would be okay to go upstairs and check it out. At least one of them. "Should..we check it out?" Lulu asked, referring to going upstairs.

It was around this time that Lulu heard the announcements. Some names she recognized, some names she didn't. Most were people that she hadn't even seen on her stay at the island. Most were people that she would never see again, and this thought made her feel slightly emotional, as if on the verge of tears. Then she heard Lauren's name.

Lauren...

Well...She was free of this terrible game now. She died horribly. Being shot definitely wasn't fun, not like Lulu knew. She hadn't been injured yet.

That was when Lulu thought about Amanda. Amanda wasn't on the announcements either, meaning she was still on this island somewhere. "I hope she's still not angry at me..Not that I'd want to run into her again.."

Lulu adjusted her glasses and looked over at Elizabeth. Lulu realized she had been lost in her sea of thoughts for a moment and just now managed to break free. "Free to go..? You want to leave..?" Lulu asked. She realized how stupid she sounded. Of course she wanted to leave! She wanted to find her brother!

"Well...I don't..think we have a plan. We just want to keep you out of danger. Your brother..believe it or not..is a danger!"

Lulu knew that they were family and even though Lulu never had a sibling, she thought she could relate. She would never abandon her brother or sister.

"Yeah..but..I think this is a different circumstance..Lenny's gone nuts! He's killed three people! If you stay around him, as much as might love you, you're in danger too.

"Look, maybe..maybe Lenny will calm down and..and then you can go back to him. But for right now..sticking with us might be the best idea."

Lulu didn't really think Lenny would totally calm down about Anna and Lulu's kidnapping thing. He was probably furious as hell. But she'd have to say whatever she could to Elizabeth to keep her calm. She knew this was a hard situation.
Candescence†

Post by Candescence† »

((Liam Black continued from One By One))

Liam gasped, as the sight of the storehouse came into view. He was safe. At least he wouldn't get his bloody collar blown. And there'd surely be others in there. Hopefully, they'd be friendly enough to help him. Either that, or there were players. That would suck immensely.

More aware of his wounded leg now, Liam trudged down to the storehouse, thoughts brooding in his mind. The announcement. Why would Danya leave out so many important details, and side-step an explanation as to why there was no announcement previously? If this was just Danya not being around at the time, surely that other guy... It started with a D, he was sure... Would have done it. But there wasn't one at all. Odd. And no killer details, or danger zones. This was too strange. His suspicions that something was wrong with SOTF's systems was growing even more. He needed something to test his theory out with.

Then he spotted a camera. Maybe, just maybe... He found a fairly thick branch nearby, and stepped around the camera, out of view. Then he swung. Not much effect. Again. Getting better. A few more. Then, the camera came off. With that, he proceeded to smash the device into pieces.

Time to go camera hunting.

With that, he spent a bit of time outside the storehouse, smashing down cameras, making an effort so they'd not see him. Just in case. Probably wouldn't do a thing anyway. Once he had destroyed all the cameras he could find outside, he grinned, limping inside. This experiment... If Danya didn't make note of this in his next announcement, that would be prime evidence for sure.

But considering his luck... He was now suspecting that God hates him. And he was getting sick of it. It was fun to inflict pain on others, not fun to have it done to yourself. It just wasn't worth it anymore. He wanted out. How could he please the powers that be?

Then, inside, he found three familiar figures. Anna, Lulu and Elizabeth. Lenny was nowhere in sight. "Well, well, I didn't expect to find you girls here. And what happened to Lenny? He's not dead, so I assume you broke up from him when things went south... Wait, was I right?"

Then he saw something that shocked him. Anna was holding something. A katana. A very familiar katana. "Wednesday's katana... Anna... You had it all along?!?"

His face twisted into one of pure rage. Now he was annoyed. "GREAT. JUST FUCKING GREAT. I get shot in the leg, attacked, strangled and had my fucking nose broken by KIMMY FUCKING REDMOND, and now... You had Wednesday's katana! It's official! GOD FUCKING HATES ME!"

He spun around, slamming his fist onto the wall. "ARGH! Why doesn't that all-mighty fucking bastard just fucking SMITE ME NOW?!? Come on, fucking SMITE ME, ALL-MIGHTY FUCKING SMITER! I FUCKING DARE YOU! WHY ME? WHY NOT THAT FUCKING EVIL ASSHOLE DANYA?!? IT'S JUST NOT FUCKING FAIR!"

He spun around towards Kimmy again, still enraged. "Why didn't you tell me, dammit?!?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Candescence. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

Anna sighed once Elizabeth began to ask her questions. These questions were the reason why Anna knocked her out in the first place but... it appeared that she would have to answer them at some point. "I would kill for my family, yes. Lenny is different from me though because I wouldn't kill a girl who was screaming for help, who wanted to live." She blinked. "He killed Lauren for no good reason Elizabeth. He just killed her because saving her meant saving you. And I know Lauren alot better than you and to be honest she would have done anything to win..."

Anna didn't care in the least about the announcement. Another day, another set of deaths. No one that struck her as important...

Ianto Murphy.

Andrea Vanlandingham

Anna's heart sank, and then it burned with a burning red fire.

"You know what... screw being reasonable."

She took Elizabeth by the collar of her shirt and slapped her across the face. She shook her violently. Her face had the stare of the reaper himself. She was angry, not at Elizabeth. But she was angry nonetheless.

"Are you this ignorant?!! Are you going to make every single attempt to make all of this right in your head, that this is reasonable? Because it's not! It's not Elizabeth, there are better ways to survive! There are better ways to go about this than killing people! Can't you see?!! I know you love your brother, but for fuck's sake this isn't right. Killing is wrong and you know that! Your brother shouldn't be doing this for anyone, especially you, especially himself!"

She calmed down just a bit but her hand still held the collar tightly. "This is how you see it: Heath attacks Lenny, Lenny kills him. You don't see anything wrong in that. James helps you, Lenny kills him. You don't see anything wrong in that. Lauren inconvenienced him, begging for his help, Lenny kills her because she was useless... Just think damn you! Are you worth all those lives? Are you worth all the suffering brought upon the families of the kids your brother has killed? You can peddle about on that 'kill to save your family' bullshit that I knew that you would push, that I knew you would be so stupid to believe but... oh my god Elizabeth, I don't know about you but if I knew that a family member was killing everyone, even innocent people, just to save me... I wouldn't approve of that. In fact I would even contemplate trying to talk some sense into them. Now why don't you see anything wrong with what Lenny is doing? Don't you think anything is wrong?!! Do you think your survival is worth your brother's soul?!!

"And even if you don't agree with me, you'll agree with this Once you get back to the mainland, no one's going to think that Lenny's the one at fault. He'll be dead - and besides, he was doing it for you. They're all going to blame you for what happened because they'll have no one else to blame. You allowed Lenny you kill all those people. So, in a way, it is your fault. So that's why they'll blame no one else but you. And once you suffer too much of the blame, too much of people staring at you like a killer, you'll kill yourself. And. I. Don't. Want. Anyone to ever take the easy way out. If there's going to be a winner, then they'd better not kill themselves. I would be extremely pissed."

Anna let go of her shirt, sighing. "And no, you can't leave, you aren't fully healed. Once you're perfectly fine you can jump out of here and walk into the crossfire of some lunatic in search of your brother. Frankly, I don't care! I don't care at all.

She felt a tear form in her eye. She brushed it away quickly, but she knew that if she kept yelling like this she was going to cry. Anna had to stop thinking about what she just heard but she couldn't. She could NOT stop thinking about it. "I just found out that Andrea and Ianto, my two friends, just died. Bet you don't know what that's like huh? Feeling sorry. I bet you only care about you and your brother! I bet you wouldn't know what to do with yourself if your brother wasn't around! I bet he never took the time to ever look at your wounds! At least we took the effort to patch you up! I swear to god I don't think you'll ever thank us for what we've done for you, carrying you miles to a storehouse, fixing some of your wounds, risking our lives just to get you away from there, to safety!"

Here was another tear, forming in her eye. "I... I admit that what I did was a little rash... but I was thinking of you Elizabeth. Lulu and me wanted to help you, not hurt you. But I know you'll just think we were acting spoiled and were just trying to get attention, which is not what we were doing this for... You probably won't thank us for thinking of you and putting our lives on the line from a killer, who just so happens to be your brother... but you'll thank your brother for killing Lulu and me, someone else's child though..."

She turned to Lulu. She asked her something a minute ago and Anna didn't even acknowledge her which was a very rude thing of her to do. ''In all honesty, it's probably just a rat. Just a rat. I-I don't give a fuck Lulu. I'm going to seriously cry right now. I feel like everyone at home is laughing at me, like I'm here to entertain them or something... I-I feel sick to my stomach...

"Well, well, I didn't expect to find you girls here. And what happened to Lenny? He's not dead, so I assume you broke up from him when things went south... Wait, was I right?"

"Oh no..."

Not him. Anyone but him... She did not want him here. She was having an emotional meltdown and he was here to suck up all the attention. Every single bit of the fucking attention. No, this was not his time.

"Fuck off Liam. I don't have time to deal with you. In fact, I never want to see you ever again. Never. Just go away. Leave. Fuck off. Go ahead. Leave..."

Then he started to yell. and she had no damned idea why.

"..." Anna glared. "Why... are you yelling at me again? I have no idea what you just said, you lost me after the whole Lenny thing and even then I wasn't listening because I completely hate you and see you as a sneaky little rat who wants attention so badly that he'll resort to pulling evidence out of his ass to make wild accusations. Why not say that the sky is red because when the sun sets it makes the sky glint orange? You're the kind of person I could imagine actually buying those wild conspiracies about the moon landing was a hoax and that the Holocaust never happened, and I hate those people. I hate them more than that Charlie Burchman character who always talked about himself and smelled like cat piss. And that's a rather hard accomplishment to get done, so that means I truly hate you."

The sword. Was this what this was all about? Anna was in a very bad mood but this just made it worse. Much worse. She squinted her eyes.

"God doesn't care about you. He doesn't care about the lot of us. That's because he either doesn't exist or he enjoys watching us suffer. So don't go making this about yourself..."

She took out the long, heavy sword and showed it to Liam. "So what you're telling me is..." she waved it at him. "That this SWORD is yours?" She forced a laugh, putting the sword back into her bag. "Oh no, you got it all wrong. The sword is not yours. I found it in the ground, no bodies around, nothing at all whatsoever. Wednesday was not there nor was there anyone else and even if she was... well then, what does that matter? It isn't yours. It wasn't yours when Wednesday apparently promised you with virginity, life, soul and her one weapon. Even if this were the case, apparently someone else got to it before you and stuck it in the ground for someone to pick up. Which I did. Which any normal sane person would do. Your name is not written on it, you are not entitled to it over anyone else. The biggest reason why you aren't getting it is because it is mine. I found it. I didn't want it I wouldn't give it to you because I don't know what you would do with a sharp object. I wouldn't want you to poke your eye out and have another thing to bitch about..."

She let out a loud sigh. "Besides once get the sword you'll probably just try to kill each and every single one of us. So why not just cut the fucking shit and just get to the point? You want to kill someone then you'd better do it somewhere else. I want nothing to do with the way you play this game. I never want to hurt anyone and if you're honestly suggesting that your willing to harm someone then you can take that to all of the other generic groups out there. Anywhere else but here... So just leave now. It's just better for the both of us. Elizabeth has been shot numerous times and you yelling isn't going to help her in the slightest. If you had any sympathy at all in your childlike mind you would have noticed that! So, in short, go fuck yourself you stupid bastard, no one liked you. I may be more sympathetic if you were sympathetic to us but no, you only care about yourself. So for all things considered, I don't care what you do. Go ahead, attack me, I don't care. You. Don't. Scare. Me. YOU PUSSY!"
ZombiexCreame†

Post by ZombiexCreame† »

Lulu casually leaned against the table as Anna began to answer Elizabeth's questions. She seemed calm enough, making plenty of sense. Lulu had to agree, especially during the part where she was referring to Lauren. Lulu tried not to delve too deeply into those memories. It was over now. Lauren was gone. Elizabeth was not.

Lulu personally wanted to leave it at that. She wanted no more fighting, no more yelling. And for a second, it seemed like there would be peace. Until the announcements came. Anna appeared to change in a heart beat.

Lulu watched in fear as Anna grabbed Elizabeth's shirt, slapped her and started shaking her violently. She looked horrifically angry. Lulu's face paled and she took a step towards Anna. "Wh..whoa..Wait..Please..stop yelling!! It'll do no good to yell.." Lulu tried convincing Anna as calmly as possible, but her voice wavered a bit.

She merely listened, too afraid to do much else, as Anna was yelling at Elizabeth. Lulu felt bad. Both for Anna and Elizabeth. Anna must seriously feel stressed to be this riled up. "Anna.." Lulu started again. "I'm sure..I'm sure Elizabeth hasn't thought of any of this..this isn't her fault ya know..what is she supposed to do? She can't just stop loving her brother because this island twisted him..Killing is wrong but..don't tell her that she's not worth those lives! Well..I mean..and..and..uh..um.." she trailed off, stuttering a little.

What do you really say to something like this? The red headed girl went silent, simply listening to Anna rain her thoughts down upon the girl. There was just nothing for Lulu to do or say. She felt locked up, like an old, dysfunctional computer.

Lulu then noticed that Anna had tears in her eyes. Was she going to cry? Lulu wanted to say something comforting but it felt like there was a large lump in her throat, preventing her from talking or even breathing. Her breath felt clogged in her throat, ragged and stressed and muddled. The thoughts in her head were turning and turning like laundry in the washer. It didn't help to hear that Anna's two friends just died. That must be hard for Anna.

Lulu felt lucky since she had never really bonded closely with anyone in all her years of high school. Now that she thought about it, this game had brought her closer to her classmates than ever. And that was a scary thought.

"It..it's okay Anna..Don't cry..No one's going to laugh at you..I mean.." Lulu trailed off again, feeling ultimately useless and locked up.

Suddenly Lulu froze. She could hear something outside. Someone outside. And the sounds of something being smashed. "Oh no! Someone heard you yelling! We're done for!" Lulu squeezed her eyes shut tightly in fear. She didn't even realize that just a few moments ago, she was stressing out about someone being upstairs. Now there was someone outside and upstairs!

As she heard the door open, she was bracing herself for the very worst. Then she heard a very familiar voice. She opened her eyes slowly and was assaulted by a strange feeling. She was both relieved and horrified at the same time. She cringed slightly at the sight of him. It was Liam Black, that weird kid from the jungle. He looked a little beaten up.

When he asked the girls where Lenny was and if his prior accusations had been correct, Lulu smply pursed her lips, unsure of how to respond. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other uncomfortably.

Suddenly, as if Anna's freak out hadn't been scary enough, Liam began yelling too. Lulu felt hopelessly powerless as the boy began questioning Anna about the katana-sword thing that apparently had belonged to a girl named Wednesday, another unfamiliar name to Lulu.

Liam was yelling with rage about all the bad things that had happened to him, claiming that God hated him. Each time Liam said "fuck", which was rather often, Lulu cringed. She hated cursing. She hated yelling. She really was not in her element.

Lulu watched as he suddenly punched the wall and demanded why Anna had not told him about the katana.

Similarly as to how she had yelled at Elizabeth, Anna began yelling at Liam, but this time, it was filled with more hate and anger. Irritation and aggravation. As she listened, she didn't pity Liam like she had pitied Elizabeth. She found this a little entertaining. What Anna said did hold some truth. Liam really was annoying.

Then Anna said something about if Liam had the katana, he'd probably try to kill them all. Lulu's eyes widened a little. What if that was Liam's plan? He looked so enraged, he could probably attempt to do so! Escpecially with Anna egging him on, telling him to attack if he wanted to.

But what if he did? What if he actually had another weapon under his sleeve, or coat, or in his bag? Or what if he managed to wrestle Anna's katana out of her bag and did indeed cut them all down with it? Lulu already saw Lauren murdered in front of her very eyes. She would not watch another murder of more innocent girls. Her friends.

Lulu took a deep, ragged breath as she looked down at the scythe in her hands. Her palms were sweaty, her grip wasn't entirely good. Could she do it? Could she force this blade to harm someone? Someone that could potentially be innocent?

No, not Liam. Anna was right. Liam wasn't good. He was bad. Not innocent. And if she didn't do something, Lulu was sure that he would attack Anna outright. She just couldn't watch another friend being murdered. Couldn't and wouldn't.

Lulu took a half-step forward, pulling her other hand onto the long, sleek handle of the scythe. She was going to do it. She was going to do it. She examined the clean, blade. So clean and pure. No blood had ever been splattered upon this mirror-like blade. Almost like Lulu herself.

It was time for a change, she supposed. A change of scenery.

She pulled the scythe back, similarly held to a baseball bat. She imagined she was simply going to hit a ball in a game. Strike! Home run! Something like that.

But as she forced the scythe to swing down upon Liam, she weakly realized she couldn't do it. She couldn't go through with it. But it was too late for that. She couldn't stop. Though she tried releasing the force in her swing, the blade was still inevitably barreling towards Liam's middle.

Still in her baseball frame of mind, Lulu still couldn't help thinking, "Would this be considered a foul?" What she was doing still hadn't quite hit her yet.

Return to “Storehouse”