Blood, Sweat, and Tears

Unlike the rest of the base, the storehouse is still largely intact from its glory days forty years ago, other than the conspicuous fact that all the windows are gone, the glass broken out of their frames. Inside the massive steel doors, one would not find anything useful. The only thing the soldiers left when they abandoned the island outpost were crates, chairs, and a decently sized table where they used to play cards. To the immediate left of the doors are the words "10/31/1967, PFC Herman Clemets won his first arm-wrestling tournament, scoring a massive upset over SSgt Westmore, the unbeaten champ. Just in time for us to get out of this hellhole, too!" spraypainted in bright green.
EndlessScribe†

Post by EndlessScribe† »

This was crazy. Everything was crazy, though, so that was okay. But here he was, hiding, crouched outside the warehouse like some sort of stalker. He had the revolver, but it would only be so useful, especially if he couldn't get a hold of ammo. Which had brought him here - only to watch a kid turn tail and run off, which was quickly explained when another pair, one holding a rifle, ran past. Hunting him? No. Been too long for that, right? They would've gone right after him. He stood up and broke for the warehouse. Both hands on the gun, through the door, bring it up, just like the cop shows. He opened his mouth. You shouted freeze next, right? Then he spotted them. "Um." He froze for a second. "Not playing. Are you? Heh... hope not..." He looked at the two still in the warehouse. "This is totally awkward. So. Nobody freak out, okay? This is still cool. Just... you never know what could happen, right?" He pointed the gun one more time, then finally lowered it. It was an empty threat anyway.

"Look, I've been running and... Everyone's crazy now. Even some guys I knew." He was still practically frozen there in the doorway, a deer caught in his own headlights. Why had he busted in here like a nut? They'd probably run him out just to be careful. "Been running forever. Can't remember the last time I stopped running. My hair's soaked." The hands went up - it was a stupid gesture, especially with the gun still in one hand, and even moreso in this situation, but it was familiar and he was desperate. "I can help though. I know how to build stuff, we could board this place up if there's stuff for it. I just... Need to stop running for a little while. I'm not playing, right?" James winced a bit at the forcefulness in his tone. "Just need to stop running for a while."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler EndlessScribe. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Megami†

Post by Megami† »

((Sorry for the short post, just tryin' to get outta the area.))

As quickly as they had settled in, it seemed, Gabe had gone running out of the storehouse with Steve riding on his coattails. Viki was left dumbfounded by the sudden exit of the two. She turned to Evan and sighed quietly. As much as she didn't want to, she knew she was going to have to go after Gabe. She'd followed him around the island for the past six days, it didn't seem like she could just stop now.

"Guess we should follow them, huh?" she mused quietly before stepping out into the rain.

((Continued elsewhere.))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Megami. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Branca Braunstein was pissed off, plain and simple. Those stupid terrorists had really screwed her over. They actually screwed her over a few times, now that she thought about it. Firstly, they had only given her one loaf of bread and a tin of crackers, which she had eaten all of the minute she woke up with nasty hunger pains. Now, Branca knew she wasn't one of those stick-thin bitches, so she should have gotten more to eat than them, right?

Secondly, as some sick kind of joke, Branca had found a gun in her daypack. At first she was ecstatic but then she realized the trigger didn't work. Yup, that's right, those fuckers had given her a gun that didn't work (little did she know that the gun was put on safety). She just knew they were all against her. Every single one of them. Well all of them except Olivia Swan, her best friend in the whole world. Olivia Swan, someone she could trust with her life.

---

"OOOH-LIIIV-EEEE-AAAH!" Branca Braunstein screamed.

She had spent the whole day walking over the island, which was extremely tiring, screaming Olivia's name. At that point in time, she had managed to find herself behind the storehouses.

She still really didn't have a clue what was going on, as it was her first day awake on the island. It didn't matter though, because she was sure Olivia was scared and alone somewhere looking for her.

And Branca, too, was scared. There were people out there, people who were jealous of her sex appeal and often called her names at school to put her down. They'd probably be capable of kill her, but she knew Olivia would protect her like she always protected Olivia.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

((Continued from The Continuing Story of Bungalow Reg))

Olivia moved as quickly as her mud-covered shoes would allow. She just had to get as far away from those people as possible. Lenny had tricked them! He killed two people! He probably would have killed all of them as well! That was her duty! She was supposed to stab THEM in the back! It was supposed to be her show, not theirs!

She came to a stop near the edge of some greenery, huffing and puffing until she caught her breath. She figured the peasants would have taken an interest in one of the silly fools who stayed behind. That wasn't her problem anymore. Never was really. She didn't NEED them. She was perfectly capable on her own.

She grinned as she finally exited the dreary woods, only to grimace at the sound of an all too familiar annoyance.

Branca Braunstien.

The foolish girl seemed to think that Olivia considered them FRIENDS. How pathetically misguided she was. Olivia found her to be a worthy slave, nothing more, nothing less. At least the horridly ugly girl did everything she told her. That was a slight plus. Olivia turned and saw her. She forced a smile.

"Branca, how... nice... to see you."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mitsuko2. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Mimi

Post by Mimi »

"Ohhhh," the big girl practically moaned when her friend greeted her, "You're okay! I was soooo worried, Olivia!"

As soon as she uttered those words, Branca ran over to Olivia as fast as she could (which isn't very fast at all) and bear-hugged the girl.

Branca Braunstein, needlessly to say, was overjoyed that she had found her best friend. Well, more like the other way around, but who cares? They were together again and that's all that mattered.

"You'll never believe what they gave me!" Branca groaned, "A broken gun! I swear to God, like they have tah be, like, Punking us or something."

Her words were going a mile-a-minute as she tried to bring Olivia up to date. She just couldn't believe how easy it was to find her friend and now they'd be inseparable. Just the two of them again, no one could come in between them. What they had was special, after all. Who else could say they had kept a childhood friend for so long?
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Before Olivia could even protest the vile action, Branca's fat and disgusting arms were around her, squeezing the very life out of her body. Olivia squirmed and grimaced. She HATED to be touched... it was one of her pet peeves and Branca KNEW it. The girl was just so utterly retarded. It was as if she was dropped repeatedly on her head as a child. Not that Olivia would doubt it. The girl was a complete and utter mess. It disgusted her to no end. In school, having her around made her look all the better, but here... here she was just a waste of air and time.

Olivia didn't even want to be NEAR the fat, disgusting girl.

"Get the HELL off of me you fat disgusting WHORE!" She screamed and shoved the other girl off of her. Her eyes bore into the girl, demanding that she simply evaporate into the air.

"You listen to me. We are NOT friends. We have never BEEN friends. You have always been a nagging annoyance that I came to accept as life's burden to me. But now? HA! Now you can go die in a ditch for all I give a damn! Disappear you scum... it's pathetic." She said with a chuckle in her voice. The girl was a waste of space, plain and simple.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mitsuko2. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Mimi

Post by Mimi »

"Get the HELL off of me you fat disgusting WHORE!"

Branca was baffled, which in all honesty wasn't very rare at all for her. Everything Olivia was shouting at her didn't make any sense, though. This was the girl she just about dedicated her life too and now she was screaming at her? What was her deal!?

"I am not a whore, Olivia! Both of us know that you've done it with more people than me!" That was, of course, true. Branca had never even kissed a boy, let alone had sex with them.

As Olivia proceeded to scream at her, Branca's grip on the 'broken' gun tightened. Olivia couldn't talk to her this way! Branca had catered to this witch's every whim and need! Where did she get off!? Olivia didn't deserve the life she was blessed with... Branca did, however.

That's when something cracked within Branca Braunstein.

Memories had suddenly started to vanish and were replaced with replicated ones. Ones of her life as Olivia Swan. Like that Christmas she got a puppy from Papa, or the first time she had ridden a pony.

Branca was now Olivia; in her mind at least.

"NO! JUST SHUT UP, BRANCA! YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN JEALOUS OF ME AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT! I'M THE RICH, BEAUTIFUL ONE AND YOU'RE JUST AN UGLY, FAT COW!"

It felt good. It felt good to be on top. She could rule over all the peons of the world and no one would stop her. She was the Olivia Swan.

People wouldn't mess with her, now.

SMACK

The noise rang out as Branca's open palm collided with Olivia's cheek. She'd show her who was boss. She'd show everyone.
Neuphim†

Post by Neuphim† »

(Afra Jacinith was from There's Only So Much...)

Well then.

Despite keeping up with her this entire time, her MP3 player finally after six days, gave out. Within a second, a day worth of songs and weeks spent finding said songs, was all discarded without hesitation. Despite this Afra sighed dully, realizing this means she'll have to now listen to idiots, which isn't something she'd enjoy at all. Not the least bit. But, as they say, sacrifices must be made in order to achieve. Not that Afra had any inkling of losing.

"OOOH-LIIIV-EEEE-AAAH!"

To Afra, there is a vast number of categories for 'others'. There are the people that are overly extroverted and constantly surround themselves with like minded peons, combining into a giant orgy of idiotic conformity. There are the overly introverted who will do nothing and rot into nothingness. There are the people who are so leftwinged, and as a rebellion, stand their with a gapped mouth, while spotting off the same phrase over and over again. In this case, it's the moron who is so profoundly retarded that her (by the tone of voice) sole purpose in life is to die as quick as possible.

Afra sighed in slight delight, knowing that whoever this was has to be a would be an easy kill. Hopefully she had a good weapon, one that this idiot would probably kill herself with before she can kill anyone else.

She walked over, not running to lose visibility. She kept her eyes sharp for said kill, all the while hoping she didn't have any allies. Early on, Afra planned as a last resort to joining a group if she came across it. Not to join, per say, but to gain their trust and slaughter them all when vulnerable. She hoped to Tiamet that wasn't the case.

It was the case.

Afra was hiding behind the tree, so not to evoke any of the two. They didn't look threatening- scratch that, they look like fucking easy kills. One, the one that yelled out, most likely then not, is the poster child of the last group. Afra bets that her parents look exactly like her and when they see the things that Afra, they will be a fat smoldering mess as well. And it'd be sinfully delicious.

The other one looked like a mindless twat, though maybe more of a threat to Afra. No doubt about it.

She dropped off Maraviel Varella's head to the ground, which would work against her joining them. When she got up to check it out, she saw that they were getting into a little struggle. Afra chuckled, thanking Tiamat and the rest for not having to teamup.

This will be simple. I'll help out the fat bitch to kill the other. Then I'll slit her throat afterwards, or keep her around as a distraction... nah, I'll kill her.

At that moment, a thought, of contradictory nature occurred in her mind.

Wait, why waste my energy trying to do that?

She placed her knees firmly on the ground. Like a leopard, he eyes remained darted on the pair.

Let's see how this plays out.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Neuphim. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
EndlessScribe†

Post by EndlessScribe† »

There was... Screaming outside? At least they'd left - maybe there was something to acting crazy after all. James moved quickly, almost on instinct, his body on autopilot, wavering towards the highest, safest place he could find, climbing quickly into a nest of empty boxes and hiding himself, the gun clutched pointed towards the only viewpoint he had. He wouldn't be caught - wouldn't be scared - wouldn't die, no.

Wouldn't die just yet.

He snuggled into his little nest of collapsed crates and slowly, but surely, James sank into sleep. Sure was nice to stop running - now, if only the people outside would be quiet...

Wait, people... outside...

James's mind gave a series of protests, and his body responded with total shutdown. James was going to sleep, damn it - but he was on edge. If this stupid gun of his had any bullets left, woe betide the first person to walk in. James wasn't exactly all there at the moment.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler EndlessScribe. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Olivia huffed at the rotund girl. How dare the fool even SPEAK to her on such a familiar level? Olivia a whore? HA! Olivia simply loved to tease those foolish boys. She loved to watch them squirm. It was pathetic how DESPRATE they were. How much they NEEDED a girl of her stature. She relished in the look on their faces when she broke their pathetic little hearts. It was so much fun to listen to them break into tiny little pieces. She LOVED that part.

What Olivia didn't expect however, was how far she'd really pushed the girl in front of her. How easily she'd break.

She stared in utter amazement as Branca screamed at her, as she were Olivia. It was utter madness. Branca must have had a few screws loose in that fat head of hers.

"Are you crazy you bi-" But Olivia didn't finish her sentence. She was cut off as the fat bitch's hand slapper her so hard across her beautiful face, that she stumbled off to the side. Olivia stared at the bigger girl in utter amazement.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU FAT UGLY COW! HOW DARE YOU?!" She screamed in pure hatred.
Mimi

Post by Mimi »

"UGLY COW?!" Branca, rather Olivia as she seemed to think she was, screamed. Where did that obese bitch get off?! Who did she think she was talking to?! There was no possible way she'd let Branca Braunstein talk to her like that.

"I really don't think you should be talking, Branca. What are you at now? Two-hundred pounds? Heh, I'm surprised you can afford to buy all that food."

Branca was beginning to get on her last nerve. Everything about her. The way Branca, for some reason, believed that she was the fat one. Her right hand subconsciously tightened around the tip of her gun, while her left made it's way to the middle of the gun and wrapped around her. The large butt of the Kel-Tech rested on the ground next to her feet.

Ideas bombarded Brolivia's brain. She could get rid of the nuisance right then and there. Branca would be gone from her life forever. She'd finally be rid of her. No more calls from the stupid girl in the middle of the night, asking for answers to the day's homework. Branca would no longer bother her.

There were no down sides to Brolivia's plan. She'd be rid of Branca once and for it. She couldn't help but allow a smile to creep on to her fat face.

"You shouldn't have bothered me. Worst mistake of your short life, Branca."

With that, the overweight girl swung the butt of gun at Branca's face.

CRRAAACCK

The large end of the gun connected with Branca's cheek and the sickening sound rang out. The smaller girl was thrown to the ground by the immense force of the bigger one and lay there helplessly. Brolivia approached the form on the ground and stared down at her, gun still held tightly in her hands.

"HUH!?" Brolivia's eyes widened in shock.

The face that stared back at her, for a split second, appeared to be Olivia. But... that couldn't be. She was Olivia and the girl on the ground was Branca. It was all to much to take in. Was she going crazy? No, of course not! It was just her eyes playing tricks on her... right?

Thankfully the face morphed back into the ugly one and Brolivia could feel her anger building up inside. That face. That horribly ugly, deformed, disgusting face. Oh, how she loathed it. But now she could do something about it.

Pudgy hands raised the gun high above Brolivia's head and came full force at the face. Again and again and again. Crushing it with all her might, hatred for the face finally being released. She'd never have to see it again.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Olivia scoffed at the fat, seemingly retarded girl. Who did she think she was yelling at?! It was only when Olivia heard the name Branca called her did she truly realize that the fat girl must have lost her pea-sized mind.

"What did you call me? Branca? What the hell are you talking about? You're Branca you stupid bit-" But Olivia's sentence was cut short, and the feeling of a heavy gun slamming into her beautiful face replaced its end.

Olivia fell to her back in a heap. She was screaming from the pain. Tears clouded her vision, and she could feel the blood pouring out of her now very broken nose. The blood was dripping down the back of her throat, and she felt like she couldn't breathe. She tried to wipe the blood away, and keep it in her nose, but it simply covered her fingers with the sticky red fluid.

Olivia looked up in time to see the murderous look in Branca's eyes. She watched the larger girl raise the gun above her head. For the first time in Olivia's life, she figured out exactly what was going to happen... and she knew that there was nothing she could do. She wondered briefly, that maybe if she had been kinder to the girl... to everyone... maybe this wouldn't be happening.

The first hit connected with her mouth, shattering a few teeth and filling her mouth with her own coppery blood.

'Mommy...'

The second hit broke her jaw. The scream she released tore through the rain.

'Daddy...'

The third hit attacked her forehead, crushing the cranium and causing her right eye to pop right out of its socket.

'I should have been better...'

The final hit crushed the rest of her cranium, causing blood to spill from her ears and eyes, Olivia's face nothing more than a pile of gore now.

'I'm sorry...'

G43 – Olivia Swan - Deceased
Neuphim†

Post by Neuphim† »

(OOC: I've edited my entrance post)

Frankly, Afra was just as confused as Branca was. Her mouth was slightly gapped at the brutality that she just witnessed. Not the violence by a long shot, but the fact that THING was the one who supplied it. To Afra, it was like a cat playing piano.

Afra thought that Branca would be a wasted for sure, but that was not the case all. Afra started to seriously reconsider her strategy with the change of circumstances. And she chuckled as figured out the best ultimatum.

Looks like you'll useful afterall, MV.

Afra graped hold of her weapon, pulling by the hair with her right hand and walked ever the silent towards Branca. She rehearsed the lines and theatrics in her mind, striving to a suitable fabrication, knowing that a messup will result in Olivia's fate. Once at an appropriate distance, one that was far enough in case Branca decided to fuck her up, Afra ahems until she gets the girl's attention. Afra stared down at the girl, piercing almost. She lifts the head up to the shoulder.

"See this?" She began, nonchalantly, "I did this. With my bare hands, considering they gave me a MP3 player." Afra brings the head and her arm back to her side. "And seeing the number you did on your...friend, we would make a good team, if you catch my drift."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Neuphim. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Mimi

Post by Mimi »

"Heh."

Branca's cracked lips curled into a satisfied smile as she looked down at the unidentifiable face of Olivia Swan. The beating had taken a lot out of Branca and it was apparent. Snot had began to run from her nose into her mouth and she was breathing heavily. Blood had splattered on her face during the beating, though the rain had washed most of it off.

An annoying aheming caught Branca's attention and the big girl turned toward the sound. Branca nearly burst out laughing when she saw the owner of the sound. Afra Jacinth, freak-girl. She was as tall as a skyscraper and just about as flat as one. Branca knew Afra was jealous of her. From her curvy body to her large bust. She was better than Afra in every way.

"And seeing the number you did on your...friend, we would make a good team, if you catch my drift."

Branca scoffed at Afra. Was the girl absolutely delusional? Did she really expect someone as high as her on the social ladder to even associate herself with a freak? As if.

"Branca was never my friend," Brolivia started, scorn in her voice, "And not possible. Do you really think someone of my..." She couldn't think of the word. "Culture would associate with you?" Wrong. Caliber was the word she was looking for. Despite thinking herself to be Olivia, Branca's intelligence remained the same.

"If you don't back off, I may have to beat you up too," Brolivia taunted. She didn't mind beating up another person, no matter how scared she was that Afra would rip her head off as well. The fear wasn't apparent in her voice, though.
Neuphim†

Post by Neuphim† »

The audacity of Branca's response caught Afra by surprise. The words the girl slobbered together was ridiculous. How dare she speak to Afra in such a manner? This fat waste of mass knows nothing. Though her stoic nature made her unresponsive to the dumb shit's blathering, a deep conflagration, wish the most brutal of deaths and torments for little insignificant pig.

But Afra needed the gun the girl possess. Due to the nature of Oliva's death, she wasn't sure if the girl was too retarded to realize that she was using it the wrong way. Afra couldn't very well risk that, for the off chance that the pig knew anything.

Finally, she decided on a different tactic.

"Fine, if we won't work like a team, perhaps I could work as your..."

Afra could've sworn that she tasted bile in her mouth as she uttered this absurdity. She knew that this taking her to a new low. One that she'll never forgive herself of. Nonetheless, with her goggles fogged by the rain, and a blank face, she sent out the final brick in this structure of ludicrous ziggurat.

"Bodyguard. Would that suit someone of your standing?"

Return to “Storehouse”