Say Goodbye, Hollywood

Unlike the rest of the base, the storehouse is still largely intact from its glory days forty years ago, other than the conspicuous fact that all the windows are gone, the glass broken out of their frames. Inside the massive steel doors, one would not find anything useful. The only thing the soldiers left when they abandoned the island outpost were crates, chairs, and a decently sized table where they used to play cards. To the immediate left of the doors are the words "10/31/1967, PFC Herman Clemets won his first arm-wrestling tournament, scoring a massive upset over SSgt Westmore, the unbeaten champ. Just in time for us to get out of this hellhole, too!" spraypainted in bright green.
Namira

Post by Namira »

Sean slowly shook his head, a grin playing across his lips before disappearing. Although he had received an open invitation to leave without consequence, accepting it would simply contradict the very reason he had decided to get involved in the fight in the first instance. Obviously, Sean was worse equipped for a fight than Gabriel, but the giant, somehow, appeared less threatening than he did earlier... Gabriel looked tired, wheras Sean was fired up and raring to go.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Wait a second. Am I seriously considering tangling with this guy? I've already seen it first hand that in poker versus sword, sword wins, where the hell has this lemming urge to see it first hand come from? ... If there's any proof that head wounds are bad for your health, then this is it. Just how many screws were knocked loose by that fall I took?

"Well if you're continually being called a sick son of a bitch Gabriel, don't you think there might be some kind of legitimate reason behind it?" Sean stopped speaking for a moment and glowered at Gabriel, recalling what he had just said. "In fact, considering you agreed with me, that must qualify you as uber fucked up, no?"

The baseballer smiled again, humourlessly.

"Really, I'd love to take that offer of yours, but I said I was going to do something, and, call me an idiot if you like, but if I say I will perform, then I will perform," Sean kept his gaze on Gabriel, cold, and hard. "Yeah, I might die trying, but hell, I'd rather be dead than find out, somewhere along the line, that you killed somebody I care about and I could have done something about it," Sean stepped back, and shifted his feet so he now stood in a more stable position, gripping the poker at the rear end, wielding it as a poor excuse for a sword. "Now, we gonna kill each other or just stand around talking all day?"
AtomicWaffle†

Post by AtomicWaffle† »

"Alright, alright, I see your point... gimme a sec, will ya?"

Gabriel inhaled sharply, and cracked a few of the joints in his hand. It was a bad habit of his, one that often annoyed people, but it was relieving to say the least. Then, with his hand still on the hilt of the sword, he opened his pack and pulled out one of the two water bottles inside. The red stains on it indicated it once belonged to Jason Foley, who bled... well... everywhere, including on his pack. Gabriel didn't take the crackers inside of it for that very reason.

Letting his daypack hang loose at his side, he took a large gulp of water, and then splashed it over his hands and face, washing the blood and gore off of them, and bursting him out of the tired state he was in. He tossed the empty bottle away, and dropped his daypack to the ground, careful not to drop it anywhere near Troy's corpse. The storehouse was completely silent, the only sound being Gabriel's sword coming out of it's sheath once again. He wondered if he ever really needed to put it back in there on this island...

"Sean, you realize that if you do manage to kill me, you've still got a shitload of guys, much more well-armed than I am, out to murder your friends? Hell, while you're here getting yourself chopped to bits, the people you care about are probably running for their lives away from somebody even more 'uber-fucked up' than I am. Of course, they could be dead already. My point is, what you're doing is suicide, pure and simple."

Gabriel looked up and down the sword, and then brought it down, both hands wrapped around it's small hilt. What he would give for a Claymore...

He stared at Sean, unsure of exactly what he wanted to do next. He was giving this guy all the mercy he could give, still he wouldn't back down. Was he trying to prove something? Or was it that he didn't want to go down like 'some punk'. Damn... he couldn't believe that instead of his usual sadistic, violent thoughts that he'd be thinking of was replaced by Samuel L. Jackson quotes... Perhaps he was just tired. And hungry.

Mmm... This is a tasty burger...

Without warning, Gabriel struck.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler AtomicWaffle.
Namira

Post by Namira »

Sean waited silently for Gabriel to 'freshen up' as it were. It amused him, in a morbid way, that he was actually standing around waiting for somebody to wash blood of his face so that they could fight - probably do the death. It was somewhat surreal... Sean took the time to stretch a bit, loosening up his muscles as if he were preparing for a baseball match. It was probably one of the most civil encounters SOTF had ever born witness to.

"If I kill you, it's one less psycho," Sean pointed out to Gabriel as he spoke. "And Gabriel, rest assured, I'm not going to be having any nightmares: it doesn't get more fucked up than you. You 'ought to have a medal or something, maybe a trophy 'Gabriel Theobaldt: One crazy son of a bitch,' would probably be the caption." A small smile touched Sean's lips again and he raised an eyebrow at his opponent. "But hey, what's with all of this trying to convince me not to fight you? You scared or something? Afraid I might kiss you?"

Sean was gearing up to continue his verbal assault on Gabriel when the other abruptly lashed out with his sword. The baseballer sprang backwards nimbly. stumbling slightly when his back foot caught the edge of a box and knocked him off balance. Crates and obstacles were literally all over the floor after Gabriel pulled them down on top of him everywhere. Sean would have to watch his footing if he didn't want to end up like Troy, Jason, and whoever Gabriel's other hapless victim had been. Unless, of course, he had made that up to try and intimidate Sean, though he somehow doubted Gabriel was the sort to do that. Hell, he was a nearing 7ft sword wielding psychopath, how much more intimidating could you get?

Sean managed to regain his footing in a split second, but remained wary, not going on the attack but hanging back, and waiting for Gabriel to strike at him again. Sean didn't know what the etiquette was for taking on somebody with a sword with a poker, so he decided just to stick with what came to him naturally.
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

((OOC: Got the go-ahead to post before Waffles. I might as well make this slightly short.))

((continued from Lithium Flower))

"10/31/1967, PFC Herman Clemets won his first arm-wrestling tournament, scoring a massive upset over SSgt Westmore, the unbeaten champ. Just in time for us to get out of this hellhole, too!"

If one were to look at the side of the door when entering the Storehouse, most likely they would notice the graffiti sprawled across the wall in bright green. To the normal human, they would only see the writing and notice that the place they were in not only used to be an army base (if they were so blind as to not figure this out beforehand), but that it has been more than forty years since that someone had to live on the island itself. This was simple and common critical thinking at play, and most people would be able to figure such a thing out in a heartbeat.

Dominica Shapiro (Female Student no. 28) was not one of these people. In fact, not only did she already gather these facts, but the graffiti seemed to prove something to her that she really didn't wish to believe. It was a far fetched observation in the least and she really hoped it wasn't true, but the more and more she thought about it inside of her head, the less and less impossible it became. She whispered to herself, "No... that's very strange. That couldn't be possible, but I can't just cast it aside... The reasons to do such a thing is... is... understandable, although a little desperate... but I just can't believe it..."

But now was not the time to hesitate. Now was the time to act.

Dominica had set herself on playing the game and not to sympathize with anyone, but from what she could gather from the beheaded body of a boy whom she couldn't identify, things were getting very lethal indeed. Her stomach churned violently again, and the feeling of vomiting all over the ground was rising up, but she tried to hold that all back. After the sin of grave robbing she just did, she needed some good karma to counter all the bad. She was a so-called "player" in the minds of the onlookers out there, but she was still human. She wouldn't let whomever did this get away with it.

Then she noticed who the two boys specifically were: Sean O'Cann and... Gabriel Theobaldt, a boy who looked like a player from the moment they landed. Dominica raised an eyebrow. No doubt HE was the one who beheaded the unlucky body sprawled on the ground. This made Dominica grin just a little as she watched Gabriel lunge at the homosexual boy. The cackle she sent out would have made any witch in existence feel uncomfortable.

"Oh. HE'S GOT A LOT MORE THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT other than you kissing him..."

She raised her newly-acquired speargun upwards, straight at the giant's head. She released the safety with ease, due to her expertise in the field of ammunition.

"... especially when he's got a gun that could literally separate his head from his spine pointed at him ."

She laughed rather loudly, giving another cackle as her aim did not stray one bit from Gabriel. "Come now Theobaldt, don't you have any humanity left inside of your cold and cobweb-infested heart? Praying on innocent people, like a vampire... except they seemed to feel the slightest bit of emotion, whereas you have nothing of the sort. That's the only explanation of why you would go and chop someone's head off for little to no reason other than bloodlust."

Why was she being so forward, and so confident? It was simple: Dominica was far from both Gabriel and Sean, but close enough to still have a fairly good shot at either of them. This means that she would be able to shoot and the chances of hitting were very high, but Gabriel wouldn't get the chance to decapitate her neither. She was in the perfect position, and this filled her with the confidence to press her luck.

"Going after young, metrosexual boys Theobaldt? I am so disturbed, disgusted even. I never knew you were that kind of person, who goes after innocent virgin boys and rip them apart. It makes me sick to my stomach to think of all the other nasty, vulgar things you could have done to them that Mr. Danya will never bothered to tell us about. Since I believe that O'Cann doesn't deserve the beheaded treatment that you were oh-so glad to give to this unlucky fellow on the ground... I think it might be best if you just let the boy go, and leave it at that. Don't want one more causality to add to this blood orgy..."

She rapped her fingers on the gun, her pointing finger wrapped around the trigger. "Oh, and don't try to get out of this like MacGyver, less you want a hole in the place where your Adam's Apple used to be."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Ciel. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
AtomicWaffle†

Post by AtomicWaffle† »

As he prepared to take another swipe at Sean, Samuel L. Jackson still swimming in the Deep Blue Sea of Gabriel's mind. a wicked cackle erupted through the cold storehouse. The giant turned cautiously, in between Sean and... Dominica? Interesting. This was a girl, Gabriel had seen, that seemed to be able to match, or even surpass his manipulative manner. Granted on the island he had little manipulation to do, the beastly way he cut down the competition needing little 'mindfuckery' on his part.

Dominica, from what his 'associate' Vilhjalmur "Will" Sigurbjornsson had told him, was one of the most intelligent people around, intensely manipulative, playing numerous mind-games on people. Will noted she seemed to be almost as academically skilled as he was. Of course, Will was also one of the most arrogant and cocky people Gabriel had ever met. But he was correct in his observations for the most part. Digging through her history, Gabriel had no idea how, Will found she'd been kicked out of a school for higher learning for being too much of a shit disturber, as Will put it. Then after that were some strange ramblings, not unlike his ramblings about Karl and Gabriel which not only were embarassing but nearly caused Gabriel to throw Will off of a boardwalk and onto some sharp rocks.

In any case, she was for the most part dangerous, but Gabriel knew, with someone that shared his own... values... enough, that is, would be a valuable ally. Until she lost her value, and she would end up deep-throating that speargun. Gabriel stood straight up, sword still ready to make a Sean-Kabob if need be.

"Really? I have to worry! Incredible! To answer your question, Miss Shapiro, no, I have no shred of humanity left. I don't think I ever really did. I kill people, because yeah, I do enjoy it. Getting off this island's a good little bonus, I guess."

With a smirk, this demonic man continued.

"And yes, i'm going after young virgin metrosexual boys. Though really, I doubt he's a virgin, if you've seen him and Andy.. well... I doubt this is his first swordfight, if you know what I mean."

Of course, she mentioned, she was 'disgusted' at some of the horrible sadistic things he had done, and might've done. Gabriel decided to enlighten her.

"Well Miss Shapiro if it does make you any more sick to your stomach, I'll tell you exactly the vile things i've done on this island. I'm really, quite happy about all of these. Hehe... Let's see... I opened up Jason Foley's waist with this sword, reached inside of him and tore his still-beating heart from his chest. Later, I met Karl Van Buren in the shower facility, slammed him into a wall once or twice, and sliced at him several agonizing times with his own little dagger. I then gave him a brief glimmer of hope, shedding a single tear before breaking his young little virgin, metrosexual neck. Oh, now here's the one i'm really quite proud of. See Troy McCann over there? I tore his testicles off and fed them to him. How eloquent. While he choked on his own balls I struck him in the neck with this sword, and he fell, oh, so gently."

Listing the deaths softly, and half-jokingly, Gabriel chuckled to himself once he was finished. Hopefully he would have more to add to that list in the future. Eyeing the speargun, and then looking back at Sean, he spoke once more, this time quite seriously.

"Now... I really do like the term blood orgy. I also like you, Miss Shapiro. You're manipulative, one of those people who really enjoys messing with people. I can appreciate that. Like a female version of Sigur, with only a tad less arrogance. Or you could be just quiet, I really can't tell. I doubt you're really that way, considering you were kicked out of an advanced school for fucking with the other students, which probably involved metaphorically dragging them through their own stupidity. I can honestly say I enjoy that particular hobby."

Looking at Sean once more, to check that he wasn't trying to anally rape him with a fire poker. He then decided he would make a... proposition... to Dominica.

"Ramblings aside, Miss Shapiro, I have a bit of a proposition for you. In this, blood orgy, as you so put it, perhaps we can assist each other in castrating the competition. That is, an alliance."

One of us will regret this.

Smiling, he turned to Sean.

"Don't you just love that word, castrate?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler AtomicWaffle.
Namira

Post by Namira »

Sean looked across the room sharply as somebody responded to the commet he made to Gabriel. He made sure to keep a decent distance away from his adversary though: he really didn't feel like getting stabbed simply because he had been distracted by something. A girl was in the doorway, more importantly, she was holding some kind of speargun: and it was being pointed right at Gabriel. Despite the fact her weapon was currently being directed towards his opponent, Sean felt decidedly uncomfortable. Of course he knew, owing to the nature of the weapon, she would only get one shot before having to reload: and likely she wouldn't get that much time, but Sean would much rather not be the one that the one shot was directed at.

Sean didn't recognise the small girl readily, but after a moment's thought, a name came to him: Dominica Shapiro. Judging by her witch-esque cackling, the girl had lost it. or was dangerously close to doing so. A worrying thought occured to him: what if she was very much sane? It wasn't really something Sean wanted to contemplate, but he kept the idea in his mind, just in case any further information could be used to credit this theory.

"Much as I hate to interupt your evil-genius psychoanalysis with my idiotic, wordly concerns," Sean interjected at the end of Dominica's little speech. "Generally, it isn't a particularly good idea to cross-examine a lunatic: saying they have no humanity of all things and being pretty unconcerned about it all..." Sean paused, and raised an eyebrow. "When your weapon has got only one shot, and said psycho path is just barely out of reach," Sean smiled winningly. "Just a thought, y'know?"

Sean didn't really have anything to lose by being sarcastic, and confrontational for that matter. Both Gabriel and Domincia were better armed than he was: fire poker didn't beat sword or speargun in any circumstance. The way he figured, he might as well utilise the opportunity to unleash his 'biting wit' while he could. Sean let Gabriel start to talk, then cut in again, with an expressive shrug, addressing Dominica, mock-plainatively.

"You see why I call the guy a lunatic?" Sean's face was creased by a frown as the giant continued, the references to him as a 'young virgin metrosexual' irritating him. "Hey, enough about my sex life: just concede that I have a far higher chance at getting laid than either of you and be done with it. Hell, it would be a minor miracle if Gabriel could meet any woman and spend more than a minute without disembowling her," Sean looked across at the girl. "And rest assured, I would come up with a suitably witty remark concerning you, however, I have no fucking clue who you are,"

Sean fell quiet after that for a little while: allowing Gabriel to continue to speak, before snorting derisively.

"Love at first sight or what..." Sean murmured under his breath. "Any kind of 'mutual admiration' I might observe, is doomed to failure. At some point, either one of you is going to decide the other has outlived their usefulness and..." Sean drew on finger across his throat for emphasis. "You both know it, I'm just pointing it out,"

Sean kept both his weapons ready, even as Gabriel finished speaking.

"Castration? Well, I'm looking at somebody right now who I'd very much like to eunuchify,"
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

Dominica would have gone through the trouble of asking about Gabriel's compromise (which would probably cause her more trouble than anything else) if she hadn't hesitated and decided to listen to the tanned boy. She really didn't know much about Sean O'Cann (which was the case with most of her fellow students) other than that he was on the baseball team, and that he was a homosexual. She certainly had no idea that he'd turn out to be a smartass, of all things. It was cute in a way that Dominica couldn't describe, and she giggled softly.

"When you think about it," Dominica began, turning her head towards Sean with a wry smirk on her lips, "I think that saying nothing is all for the best. Even if you had something to say about me, whether it be negative or positive. If I weren't so open-minded to all of you fools AND you had launched an insult at me, then you might find yourself in the range of one of my spears. No offense intended, but you shouldn't be stupid enough to bother someone with a speargun."

She let out another laugh, her aim with her weapon not moving one inch away from Gabriel. "Now to you... I find it very hard to believe that you would offer me an honest alliance. Really. I always thought your definition of the word was a far cry from what normal people perceive it. What are you promising me? That you'll make my death quick and painless? That you won't do extremely taboo things to my rotting corpse when I finally take the big plunge? Oh... that's all so thoughtful of you.

"And... how did you find out that I'm manipulative? Trust me... I might outsmart dense people, but I rarely lie and I never try to make fools of people." This, of course, was a bold-faced lie. She rarely ever lied, but this happened to be one of those moments.

"Whether you be surprised to hear this or not, but I haven't exactly transferred into the thought of killing people that I know, at least not so well as you. If you think ripping someone's testicles and force-feeding it to them is going to impress me, then you have another thing coming. Although the thought of which is very disturbing, I don't feel a shred of respect that I don't already have for you... And trust me, I killed someone. While it wasn't as monstrous as what you've done, I can say it's much more accomplished than yours because... well, Nigel Gillespie was capable of ripping a poor girl like me to shreds. What I did was merely in self-defense, since he had his fingers around my neck. And I killed him. I killed a man that was much larger than I, and although I feel very sickened by what I have done...

"I can't help but to feel proud." She laughed. "Proud about killing someone. Sad, isn't it? The one thing I never wished I'd have to do, but I feel like I've accomplished something that few could ever do..."

Her smile finally lit up, becoming less forced. She really wished that she wasn't about to do this, but she figured it might be best to get on the good side of one of the most insane suicidal killers in the game. "But... I'm rather intrigued about this 'alliance'. If it involves giving this lovely speargun away, then forget it... but anything else... I'd like to hear what you have for me."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Ciel. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
AtomicWaffle†

Post by AtomicWaffle† »

"Now please, why would I ask you to hand your weapon over to me? I'm dangerous enough as is..."

The long arming sword held in Gabriel's massive hand drew away from Sean, and Gabriel held it calmly in front of him. Oh yes, the plan was certainly piecing itself together. In short, it followed the principle of two minds being better than one. They would watch out for each other, and they would be able to catch things others wouldn't. If one was caught in a particularaly bad situation, the other would be backup, to say the least. Gabriel's eyes drifted to a large crate on the floor. It had a note attached to it, scrawled in hastily. It looked like it was about to be mailed.

Hey bro - I got this for you. I know you always wanted to be in the forces, so I figured... Just open it!

See ya when I see ya big guy.

-Dave

Interesting. He'd have to have a look once this little situation was taken care of. Realizing he still had to explain himself, he shook his head and looked back at Dominica. Anything, really to get that speargun pointed at Sean. And he could use another set of eyes to watch out for all the little threats of this island. Little threats being people, that is.

"Well... by alliance, I mean a partnership so to speak, on this island. We look out for each other. Work together, that is, in eliminating the competition. Most fail in doing this, in that they be so overt, lacking any great deal of cunning that they simply get shot in the face when they try to take on a group. What I am promising you is... a way to excercise brute force. No, i'm not going to be your bitch. But as you said, you were attacked by someone, much larger than yourself. With a guy like me around, you have little to worry about in that area. A valuable bonus to this little alliance, for myself, being that-"

Something struck Gabriel; in the metaphorical sense. Why explain his little plan with Sean O'Cann RIGHT there? What was he, a comic-book villain?

"Err... quite simply, we watch each other's backs, preferably not stabbing them, and eliminate the competition. I can explain more once we get rid of this idiot..."

Gabriel pointed to Sean.

"At this point all I require is a simple yes or no, and an assurance that you won't skewer me after I do the very same thing to Sean here.

"Or, y'know, we could let him run, but I think with all this mention of castration and blood orgies i'm getting an intense urge to stab something!"
Namira

Post by Namira »

Sean rolled his eyes as Gabriel insisted on maintaining his 'evil genius' dialogue. Really, did he not think he looked scary enough already? When you were as big as he was, you didn't need to use that deliberate badass talk. Hell, Sean knew that he was scared of Gabriel, even if he didn't let it show. After all, he had just witnessed the guy decapitate somebody right in front of him.

"Seriously Gabriel, do you get those out of some kind of 'Cliche villain handbook'? You're dangerous enough as it is? You are so full of yourself..." a small, humourless smile broke out on Sean's face. "And I object to be referred to as in idiot when I'm the only person in this room who isn't either a corpse or has caused a corpse," Sean gave Gabriel and Dominica quizzical glances in turn. "That sure shows what people tend to think of morals huh?"

He knew that he was probably pushing it, but at this point, Sean didn't really care. Dominica had sounded at least somewhat interested in Gabriel's proposal, and the baseballer wouldn't back himself to avoid both her speargun and the giant's sword in order to get the hell out of there. Hell, he was slightly surprised that he hadn't been impaled yet.

"A fundemental flaw in your plan, Gabriel, is that both of you want to win. As I said before, one or the other of the pair of you is going to stab the partner in the back sooner or later. Every time you spring the trap on some unsuspecting group, every time you go to sleep, you're going to have to leave one eye open, be looking over your shoulder, just in case your so-called partner decides you'd look better with a knife between your shoulderblades," Sean tipped his head backward, allowing his hair to fall back and out of his eyes. "Gabriel... you want to kill me? Just try it, anything to be free from your shamefully corny conversation..."
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

Dominica turned to Sean with a glint in her eyes. "You know... you're starting to irritate me."

She frowned, moving her speargun in the other boy's direction. "No, really. Are you really talking about Morals? Morals? Where do morals come into play in this? If you think this is some fantasy fable from Aesopica, then you're sorely mistaken. Hanging onto your morals from civilization not only a sign of weakness, but is very ignorant in it's own right. The good guys, the ones that can do no harm will never win. No matter how you look at it, the rules will have to be thrown away if you want to survive. If you learn that and you still find a problem with killing, then I'll listen to what you have to say. Until then, your argument is worthless.

Dominica shook her head in a distinct 'are you really this dense' sort of way. " And honestly... don't you think this is the perfect opportunity to make your getaway? I practically revealed myself just so you could run out, and you didn't even bother to do that. I was trying to save you, and you stand there like a clueless fool. I think I should just leave and let Theobaldt do whatever he wishes with you. You certainly have no problems with him, since you've just been standing there insulting the both of us."

"And I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that we can't exactly trust one another completely, one-hundred percent, but you act as though I'm going to take the offer. You insult me. When you suggest that I'd blindly trust anyone like Theobaldt, who has just decapitated someone not only minutes ago, it feels like you take me for the biggest idiot playing this game. Of course we can't trust each other and we can't turn our backs on one another... but I suppose that's WHY Theobaldt's scrambling to have some sort of leverage, since I'm the one with the most lethal weapon here..."

Dominica turned right back to Gabriel, her weapon still pointed at the other boy. "Now... I would like to say 'Yes' right away and kill O'Cann so readily, but here's my problem... As I've just noticed, you certainly seem rather proud that you get a chance to kill people. In fact, I bet you tell that to all the people that you're about to maim... but that's the difference between me and you. I'm not so keen with killing everyone that I see. Not only am I not filled with blood lust like you, but going around killing is surely going to raise red flags to other killers, especially for one such as myself...

"What I'm trying to say Theobaldt is that I don't think that you and me can stick together the entire time. Staying within the shadows and choosing who to side with and who to kill is what I'm going for... I have no problems saying yes to an alliance, but the worse decision we could ever make is to stay together. What we should do... is act like we're not associated with each other, so once we have to align with one another, our targets won't even know what them. It isn't the best idea I've ever imagined, but it's better than wandering the island in search of victims. Then again, I might have some bias in my logic, so my idea maybe worthless."

Dominica shrugged slightly, motioning over towards the boy. "We'll talk about it later. I'm all for letting the boy go, and that's what I want to do... but if you truly think it's the best thing to do, then have a grand old time tearing him to bits."
AtomicWaffle†

Post by AtomicWaffle† »

"Hmm..."

Sliently Gabriel listened to the banter between the two, letting their words sink in before he joined in once again. It was entertaining to see Dominica verbally rip Sean apart, with little more than simple logic. Granted, she did state her distrust, and that he certainly disliked killing mostly everyone she came across. He didn't expect any less. The idea she proposed was intriguing, and he agreed with it. Now the trouble of actually getting rid of Sean O'Cann. The problem was, that he wasn't too keen on running, and Gabriel at the moment didn't feel like spending another minute of his precious time slicing him to bits, as much as he enjoyed that vile act. Not to mention that Dominica could easily be lying to him, and only using him to get rid of Sean so she could shoot him with her speargun once Gabriel was worn out enough. Not that it really mattered considering it was a damn speargun.

"Yeah... Dominica, I agree. Really, the best idea now is to take all we can from here and keep moving, whichever direction we choose. I've been in this storehouse too damn long, I... heh... well, I need to get out more.

"Oh, and seriously as fuckin' cliched as it sounded to say that, I AM dangerous enough without a fucking speargun, thank you very much. Thanks to Dominica you've got another chance to leave, so kindly get the fuck out of here before i'm forced to, as Dominica put it, tear you to bits."

Gabriel lifted the sword only slightly off of the floor and walked into a position beside Dominica, his eye wandering once again to that box on the floor. He sheathed the sword, and picked it up. It wasn't that heavy, and certainly wouldn't contain anything valuable (See: Weapons) if the terrorists were truly as thorough as the previous games led him to believe. But anything he could find at this point would be useful. Besides that, the box was closed quite tightly. Gabriel set it aside on a table near the door to the storehouse. He didn't know quite what to make of the box, but the fact that it wasn't looted or broken apart made him wonder if they were just careless, or if something was purposefully left inside.

Wishful thinking. Gabriel turned away from the box, and stared at Sean, as if to que him to get out of there.
Namira

Post by Namira »

"Call me naive, and I know that I'm just asking for it, but I'd rather be dead than an amoral bastard," Sean smirked. "And funnily enough, the 'perfect opportunity' to make my getaway would involve me... well I dunno, running through you? Regardless though, I guess I'll get out of here..."

Sean rotated his shoulder, working a kink out of it, then moved towards the door, manouvering himself so that he could see both Dominica and Gabriel and make sure that they weren't planning to stick a blade into him. When he made his way outside, Sean stood there and looked inwards at the pair. Sticking the glass knife into his belt, he gave a cheery wave and a smile he didn't feel.

"So long you guys, may your eviscerations go smoothly and decapitations be clean,"

Sean turned away from the storehouse and took off. He had wasted enough time already. Where the hell had Andy ended up?

((Sean continued in: Them vs. You vs. Me))
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

Dominica checked her wrist for a moment, realizing that she had forgotten to put a watch on when she was going for the Senior Trip. Her eyes looked upwards to one of the few windows that were built into the Storehouse. There were rain clouds starting to develop overhead, but not enough to block the slowly rising sun or the rays of light that bounced off it in the same way that a mirror would. The blacked hair raven frowned slightly, looking over to Gabriel from the corner of her eye.

"I'm late." She spoke after a brief minute of silence, not making any sort of effort to make eye-contact with Gabriel. "I didn't plan on staying in this wretched place for this long. If my plan is to work, then.... I'm going to have to leave now." She gave him a jagged grin, the sort that she had become very used to giving. "You can come along if you must, but I'd rather take the trip alone. I have no worries that we will run into each other again very soon, since this island doesn't appear to be that large anyways."

She bowed slightly, then turned towards the door. "Have a wonderful day, Theobaldt."

((Continued in Clock Tower))
AtomicWaffle†

Post by AtomicWaffle† »

"Hmm... I'll try. Later."

Gabriel smirked a "Let's just be friends" smile as he turned to face the box on the table. It was sealed shut, tightly. Why anybody would seal shut a box they intended to mail was beyond him, but he didn't care to speculate. As Dominica left he began to unfasten the old, black sword sheath from his belt and placed it on the table behind the box. He felt around the edge of what seemed to be where it was sealed shut, and could barely feel the crack. He placed his fingers at the edge, and pulled with all of the strength in his powerful arms, and it refused to budge. Then he realized that they weren't nails, but screws.

Well, the box is old enough, seems to be a bit creaky. Why don't I just break it?

The giant's deep green eyes surveyed the storehouse, making sure no one had decided to sneak up on him, perhaps even Sean or Dominica. Backing into a corner, he could see everything in the room, and dropped the box on the ground. It barely made a noise. Something was packed inside, tight. Gabriel winced and leaned against the wall for support. He rose his good leg, and brought it down upon the top of the box. With a sudden snap, the wood broke instantly.

"What a way to open a box..." Gabriel muttered to himself. It was dark in the storehosue, but he could make out what appeared to be a millitary uniform. He tossed it aside, and looked for anything else valuabe inside. There was only some lint.

Waste of time...

However, there was something quite strange Gabriel notice as he sifted through them... they looked like they might fit him.

"See ya when I see ya big guy. Heh."

A strange gift. Whoever this was sent to must've hoped to join the army and would've been above whatever height/weight limit they'd set. Granted, a big guy like him would be an easy target for snipers, and you couldn't sneak up on someone as easily when you happened to be nearly seven feet tall. Still, why the fuck would you send a uniform? Really now..

It was a rediculous endeavor. The guy had no use for an officer's uniform, his black shirt and jeans seemed to serve him well enough as far as modesty and camoflauge goes... but it was a bit cold in here... Gabriel saw that, with the little outfit, came a large, greenish-black trenchcoat. That, unlike the rest of the uniform, might be a little more useful. The giant picked it up and tried it on. It fit well.

"Gabriel Theobaldt: The Movie... A Murderous, trenchcoat-clad teenage psychopath on an island full of other murderous teenage psychopaths... violence ensues. At least I didn't find a sailor suit..."

Warm, and mildly satisfied with his discovery, Gabriel strapped the sword onto his belt once more, now concealed underneath the coat. Daypack in hand he began to walk out of the storehouse, passing by Troy McCann's violated corpse along the way. The only emotion he felt for him was... amusement. Feeding a 'Balla' his own balls? Hah. He wondered what it was that "Normal" people felt when they saw the bodies of their peers? Sadness? Anguish? Anger? Whatever it was, it was only a weakness to be exploited by this point, as far as Gabriel was concerned.

He strode from the Storehouse, the events preceeding a wake-up call. Manipulation was not an option, at least not a good one for him. No sensible person on the island would trust him now, and if he was to make it out alive the only thing he should really be doing is.. well.. killing.

Sounds like fun.

((Continued in Them vs. You vs. Me))

Return to “Storehouse”