Break Out, Break Out

This small brook serves as the only source of water on the island. It winds to and fro, and in most places is shallow enough to be able to walk through. Perhaps you could stop for a refreshment here? Bear in mind though, no matter how shallow it may be, you can surely drown in it with a little assistance.
Theseus†

Break Out, Break Out

Post by Theseus† »

((Rick Holeman continued from This Is How I Disappear ))

Running. Always with the running.

Rick Holeman made his way throughout the jungle, hoping that Dawson was keeping up. His goal was to put as much distance between him and the showers. Something didn't feel right about that place, or anything that was going down there. That's when Rick saw the brook ahead, and paused. Crouching down behind some bushes he looked behind him.

No Dawson.

Looking back forward, he tried to focus on if anyone else was around. Like almost everyplace else on the island, the brooke was littered with bodies. It made Rick sick to see his classmates dead, and he wanted to find those responsible. He had to protect those who weren't playing.

Rick thought about getting up and making his way to the water, but decided to wait to see if Dawson caught up, before he gave up his position. Speaking of Dawson...something was wrong about that boy. Rick trusted him sure...but...something was off. He couldn't place it...but he knew he would get it. He just had to be around him more.

So he waited.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Namira

Post by Namira »

((Dacey continued from: This Is How I Disappear))

Dacey was getting pretty sick of running now. It seemed that every time she had to leave a place, it was in a hurry. Heading after Rick and Jim, running away from a dangerzone, running away from a psychotic fellow-student. Now... that had not been pleasant. There was nothing more distressing than having somebody you had just saved from being chopped up to be killed moments later. Actually, scratch that. There was nothing more distressing than having somebody killed in front of you, only to have the killer attempt to shoot you with a shotgun. Yeah...

Still, whenever they left an area, it was always Dacey falling behind. Luckily, Rick always chose to wait for her, and she never lost track of him enough to wind up unable to find him entirely. That, at least, was a consolation. She didn't want to go the same way as Jim, who had been announced earlier that day. He'd managed to get separated, and then he'd managed to get dead. It was a blow, Dacey had to admit, but not a huge one. Although Rick had started this along with Jim, she had been right there with them to help... 'found' the group. Besides, from what Dacey had gathered, Jim and Rick had only recently met. She'd probably spent longer with Rick than Jim had. Given his long absence, Dacey had strongly suspected the worst.

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Time out. Just what am I thinking of here? I've spent longer with Rick? I can't seriously be getting jealous. Dacey stopped walking for a moment or two, rubbing her eyes and pulling distractedly at her hair. As it wasn't raining any longer, it was nice not to be wearing her head wrap. Hats grew bothersome after a while. Before long, she resumed her walk. This is just ridiculous. Jim's dead, I shouldn't be thinking about my standing in the group in comparison to him. Heck, this doesn't even qualify as a group anymore, it's a duo. A rather ineffectual duo. So far, we've not dealt with one player. Some team huh?

But... why do I keep following this guy? I can't keep fooling myself that it's because he's better armed than me. We've both stood watch over one another at night whilst we were moving through the jungle. Enough times for either of us to have ditched the other and stolen their stuff, or hell, even cut their throat. I figure Rick just takes me at face value, which isn't the brightest thing to do at the best of times. It just all comes back to the other question though; why do I trust him?

He's never had my back in a fight, he's never protected me, not so far as I can remember. I managed to survive on my own for at least as long as I've been with him. Seriously Dace, be honest with yourself for once. When it comes down to it, do you really believe in all this 'Save the others by killing the players' policy?

"Tch!" Dacey smacked the heel of her palm into her forehead. This was just getting far too complicated. It didn't matter why she was following Rick - even if she didn't know just what her feelings about him were. The important thing was that they were still on the island. Dacey quickly composed herself as she broke through the treeline. Impassive was the word.

Dacey didn't see Rick when she emerged from the trees, but figured he would be around the area somewhere. It wasn't like him to charge off ahead after all. Given the nature of their flight, she might have even made it there first. Dacey headed straight for the brook, that thought in her mind - not seeing Rick in the bushes as she moved on past him. She had no reason to expect her partner to be hiding after all. Dacey took a furtive look here and there as she reached the brook, but still failed to pick out Rick. At that, she pulled off her jersey - by now, it was in need of something of a wash. Of course, Dacey still wore her undershirt, but her chest wasn't so small as not to leave something of an impression on the shirt. There was a reason she wore two, after all. Using only one would have had her found out easily.

She quickly set to submerging the jersey in the water, aware that Rick could be coming on at any second. But not, evidently, that he was lurking in the bushes not far from her at all.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Rick was silent, crouched down, watching, as Dawson made 'his' way towards the creek. Rick was going to stand up, to say something to him, but the marine instinct in him told him to stay back. Told him to stay hidden. Not that he didn't trust his partner, but because if there were others out there, players, they would use this moment to attack Dawson and Rick could catch them with their pants down.

Ever since the announcements, Rick had been disturbed. Jim Middleton, dead. He had gotten lost, and now was dead, and Rick didn't even know what had happened to him. He had tried to push the thoughts out of his mind, but sitting here, in hiding, he knew he couldn't escape it. Was it his fault the boy was dead? They killed someone together, they were going to save people. Now it was just Rick and Dawson, and would he die as well? Rick knew what they were doing was suicidal, but the thought of actually dying didn't occur to him.

It happened to everyone else, not Rick Holeman. Not the boy going into the marines. Was his idea stupid? Was hunting the players bad? Jim, up there in heaven, or wherever you are now, are you watching over me? Is America rooting for me and Dawson?

Kill the bad to save the good.

The idea was so simple. It's not to late, go back. You and Dawson can go back and find a group. You can protect the group until some act of god causes the group to fall apart, and by that time it will be too late.

No.

Kill the bad.

Save the good.

Rick knew he would die on this island. He was prepared to give his life for his country, or so he thought. In truth, he never thought it would happen to him. He never thought death would hit him.

Now he knew it would come. He knew he would die. Dawson would die too. As much as it hurt, as hard as it was to wrap his mind around, Rick Holeman knew that if him and Dawson were going to do the impossible, they had to accept the inevitable.

Rick watched as his partner took off his jersey and began to wash it.

Rick was going to stand up, and reveal himself to his partner when he noticed it.

Everything was coming together, and Rick's mind pulled the pieces together as fast as he could. The voice, the sunglasses, just the...oddness about Dawson. Now the inevitable truth. Rick wasn't blind, he could see that Dawson was a female. He would have just chalked it up to an out of shape boy, except Dawson was in shape. There was no mistaking the clues anymore. Why though? It couldn't be...could it?

Rick was confused, and he knew what he had to do.

Standing up, Rick approached Dawson, and said, "Dawson? Is...there something you want to tell me?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Namira

Post by Namira »

Fuck.

Wait, no, let me rephrase that one.

FUCK!

Dacey had been getting careless ever since she'd joined up with Rick. The stress of the last few days had been hell on her concentration, but her lapses had apparently been going unnoticed by Rick. That had put her into a false sense of security; she'd never have taken such a risk earlier on the island, or if she had met Rick more recently. But... yeah. She was rumbled.

When Rick spoke, Dacey froze in place for several long moments, then hurled her jersey across to the other side of the brook angrily. Why even bother keeping it anymore? She'd been found out, maintaining the disguise would be an empty gesture. Afterward, still not looking at him, but in her normal voice, Dacey spoke up. Her tone was heavily sarcastic.

"Whatever can you mean Rick? I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about,"

Dacey got to her feet and slowly turned around to face her partner, then laughed bitterly. It felt a little odd not affecting any tone, but at least she wouldn't have to suffer through a sore throat any longer. She arched an eyebrow at the hesitation in his tone, and didn't feel too guilty about what she said next. Dacey wasn't exactly in a civil mood.

"You mean you've never seen a guy with boobs before?" she pushed up both breasts with her free arm for emphasis, not really caring if Rick took the gesture in the wrong way. "My name isn't Dawson. It's Dacey, and I don't... act normal because I can't stand how other people react to normal." Dacey didn't elaborate on that, guessing that Rick would be intelligent enough to figure out how guys acted around attractive girls.

Urgh. I guess there's no point keeping all this bulky shit on.

Dacey, showing yet more disregard for general privacy (although mostly her own) was quick to peel off her baggy cargo trousers. They were hurled across the brook, going much the same way as her jersey. Once again, she wasn't exactly stripping off, because she was wearing mid-thigh length shorts underneath. Still, compared to her previous outfit, Dacey's new attire was far less modest. Showing off, as well as some actual figure, her well-toned legs. Something soccer had done for her.

The logic behind removing quite so much clothing was fairly simple. Dacey didn't like wearing the disguise by any means, and now that the secret was out... well, she was pretty damn determined to make Rick feel as uncomfortable about discovering it as possible. Method number one? Shed about as much clothing as she could and make sure he never managed to forget what he'd find out.

Also... it wouldn't hurt to show off what she had to him would it?

Just don't go there Dace...
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

"Uh...Dacey...Ok..."

Rick had no idea what to think.

His companion, his comrade, the bro he tagged along with planning to hunt down the players...was a girl.

A girl!

Dawson...er...Dacey told him a vague answer about why she dressed and pretended to be a guy. Rick got it, but he didn't actually understand it. Yeah, guys could be jerks, but he had never met a girl so disgusted with males that she would impersonate one. What bathroom did she go to back in school?

Now she was taking off her clothes, and looked more and more like a girl, and Rick could only stand there, completely dumbfounded.

What was he supposed to say to her? Sorry? Should he advert his eyes or something?

Rick looked around then back at Dacey.

He held out his hand and said, "No matter what, partners ok? It's just...now we're more like Bonnie and Clyde instead of starsky and hutch."
Namira

Post by Namira »

Dacey could almost see Rick's mind boggling right there. That wasn't too surprising though, on the scale of shocking and/or bizarre things to happen, discovering an ally of yours was a girl had to be right up there. In that case, she was willing him to cut a little slack for staring. But only this once. Dacey would put it down to Rick's shock, but his gaze was making her a little nervous. That was, after all, the reason that she'd bothered putting on the disguise in the first place.

Well, sort of, it was a little more complicated than that, but at the root of things it was the same problem more or less. So. One chance, that was all Rick would get before she started having words with him. Then again... given that Dacey was already thinking of how else to make Rick uncomfortable, it might not be so clean cut as that.

It was then her turn to be taken aback. Rick seemed to just about put his surprise behind him. Then... offer his hand? Daey had expected him to demand more explanation than that, but apparently her evasive statement had satisfied Rick for the time being. Maybe the ability to react to the unexpected had been instilled into him during his Marine training. She stared at his hand for a couple of moments, then tentaively stretched out her own. It got about halfway to meeting Rick's palm, before she hesitated, dropping it back to her side.

Dacey suddenly stepped forward with one swift movement. Given that they weren't too far apart to begin with, the quickness that she acted with would probably prevent him from reacting any before she... embraced him. Not a friendly, comradely hug either. Dacey, still basing her actions off the course she believed would make Rick most disoncerted, pressed her body close to Rick's. Had anybody been watching, they would have thought Dacey and Rick to be sharing an amorous liason. That wasn't what she was after though. Mixed feelings for Rick aside, Dacey could never have been that forward. Indeed, it felt very odd to be in some much contact with someone all at once.

Now that she'd gone ahead though, Dacey felt a twinge of anxiety. she hoped Rick didn't take this in the wrong way. If he thought she was coming on to him...
D/N

Post by D/N »

(Eris Marquis continued from Whom Gods Destroy)

Bursting out of that godawful jungle, away from Jim and whoever else was there and into a new area felt so damn good that at first, Eris Marquis just stared at the sky above. The stars were coming out, she was at a water source, she had a gun, no one else was around, and it just felt good to be alive. Ordinarily, Eris hated the outdoors, and she still did, but it was certainly preferable to being surrounded by her classmates.

Eris pondered her future moves as she walked slowly towards the creek. Where to go after she'd cleaned up and filled up on water? She'd considered finding shelter in one of the various island buildings, but they were probably all infested with mice, cockroaches, and teenagers trying to hide out. Maybe she'd make her way back to the stone quarry she's been at so long ago, or try to find the coast. Somewhere peaceful.

And should anyone even TRY to disturb my peace, I'll make them wish they hadn't. Wanting to keep it close to her, she tucked the gun into her skirt as she walked.

So engrossed with her thoughts was Eris that she didn't even notice Rick Holeman and what appeared to be his homosexual lover embracing each other in the rising moonlight until she was less than twenty feet away from them. Oh, THIS was rich, indeed.

She had mixed feelings about Rick. On one hand, he was a football player AND it was well known that he was taking off for the military once the school year had finished. In other words, he was the typical school jock, an idiotic brute. On the other hand, he carried himself with a maturity that seemed far beyond his years, and was usually quiet, well-mannered, and peaceful. It was beyond Eris why he would ever seek out such a disgusting career as the Army or wherever he was going, but she'd just chalked it up to pure stupidity and ignorance and moved on.

In fact, were he alone, he'd be the sort of person who'd provide an excellent bodyguard. Strong, quiet, ready to follow the orders of the smart people, unable to think for himself. Too bad about the other guy.

The other guy... well, by now Eris could make out that it wasn't actually a guy, just a ridiculously tall and poorly developed girl. Maybe she was one of those trannie people or something, Eris didn't know her and didn't particularly care. It sure put the kibosh on any potential Rick had, though. Even if Eris had been entertaining the idea of allying with someone, she had no intention whatsoever of suffering some moon-eyed island couple weeping over each other and playing kissy-face. It was bad enough that some kids here were still trying to maintain friendships with other people in this game, but the very idea of an island ROMANCE was so monumentally stupid that it defied belief.

So that was that. Thanks to her own inattention, any possibilities of stealth were sadly long gone. She'd have been just as happy to unload a clip into them from a distance though, like she'd done with Liam. Sure, he'd been barely scratched, but she'd considered that, much like with Jim, the extent of the damage didn't really matter in the end. It was the simple feeling of holding power over someone. The power of life and death, whether it was through a gun or a vodka bottle, in her hands. The kind of power she'd never had over the idiotic masses of Southridge.

Well, I'll just continue as is, and see how they react.

"Well, I am sorry to have interrupted you."

Eris wasn't worried in the slightest about either of them. If nothing else, Rick Holeman was a chivalrous dolt, and he wasn't going to attack an innocent little girl just for ruining his romantic moment. She gave them her most proper look.

"Please, don't mind me, I'm just passing through. I'm out of water (A lie, but she could still use a fillup), and I just need to rest for a bit."

Dismissing the two lovebirds just like that, she made her way to the edge of the small creek that snaked through the area and crouched down in front. Her reflection shimmered in the water, and it was just as awful as she'd expected. She'd even developed sunburn despite trying to stay in the shade as much as possible.

Eris plunged her hands into the cold water and began to rinse off the filth of the island as best she could. She splashed some on her face, and the feel of it was shockingly cold and shockingly good. For one fleeting moment to Eris Marquis, Jim, Liam, Eicca, Rick, Trannie Girl, all of them, felt far far away.
Ugh never say never
Brayden Betancourt
Chris Passilidis
Adi Wheelwright
Fey Zelenka-Morrison

Always Remembered:
v7!
G080 - Nikki Nelson-Kelly - DECEASED Castles Fall in the Sand

v6!
B029: Aiden Slattery - DECEASED Get Off the Floor
G058: Kaitlyn Greene - DECEASED She Knew She'd Found Freedom

v5!
G038: Deanna Hull - DECEASED From Sea to Sky
B023: Jesse Jennings - DECEASED From Vision to Glory

v4!
G077: Andrea Raymer - ALIVE
B022: Imraan Al-Hariq - DECEASED
B006: Ricky Fortino - DECEASED
G036: Carly Jean Dooley - DECEASED

v3!
G045 - Eris Marquis - DECEASED
B104 - Jonathan Lancer - DECEASED
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Rick tried to make thing less...awkward by telling Dacey that it was ok. He accepted her being a girl and that she was still his partner in this. It wasn't his business anyways. On this island, boy, girl, black, white, yellow, whatever you are your the same. The only distinguishing characteristic is if your good or evil. If you kill innocent people or your just trying to survive.

Though Rick wasn't sure how to act when Dacey hugged him, and it was a very...intimate hug. Rick wasn't sure what to do. Was she flirting with him? No, that couldn't be it. Maybe to her this wasn't such a...close hug and she just needed someone to comfort her. Yes, that had to be it.

Rick cautiously put his arms around her and lightly touched her back.

"Uhh...everything's going to be ok."

Then a girl appeared.

Rick used this as a chance to stop the embrace and he immediately took a step back, feeling completely out of place and awkward. Rick didn't know much about the tall girl, and he eyed her suspiciously. Not that she looked like a threat, but the marines, and more importantly this island, taught him looks can be deceiving. Trust no one.

That's what Danya wanted them to believe right?

He managed to succeed. At least in Rick's mind.

The girl was crouched down over the water, and Rick glanced at Dacey and back at her.

"Eris? That's your name right?"
Tythanin†

Post by Tythanin† »

(Continued from A Convoluted Conventicle)

Her legs were burning and her lungs were screaming at her to stop running and take a break. She might have been one of the best damn runners at Southridge High, but even she couldn't keep doing a full-on sprint across an island. The fact that her foot was aching didn't help a single bit either. She had to take a break. Yes, there was someone with a gun after her, but it honestly didn't matter right now. Just a short break to regain some of her strength and she could continue to run and find a safe place to hide.

She heard the sound of running water and fell down at the water's edge with a sigh of relief, ignoring all else as she scooped up water in her hands and splashed it on her face. She took a couple of moments to just savor the sensation before immediately scrambling up to take notice of her surroundings. Now that she didn't feel like a worn out sack of human flesh, she could make out the figures of three other people.

She pondered if she should run away again. Her second wind had come, but then maybe this time they would be willing to help defend her. Or maybe this would be a terrible idea and she'd get shot. ...No. If she only thought about dying, then it would only happen that much sooner. On this island though...

She mentally shook herself and headed over to the others, trying to look as non-threatening as possible. Two of them she recognized, at least. One was one of them Student Council members...Eris. The other was someone on the football team, but honestly that's all she remembered about him. She never did pay that much attention to that sport. The other looked like a guy from the distance, but as she came closer she realized it was actually just an androgynous girl. Which she supposed was close enough.

"Hey." She headed up to them, taking a quick look back to see if she had some time. No John? Good, that meant some time. "I'm just passing through, really...although I'd appreciate it if you could give me some help. A complete psycho is after me...John Rizzolo. He has a gun, so you better watch out if he comes here...I think I lost him, but I can never be too sure. A-Anyway..."

She looked behind her again, paranoia creeping up on her again. "Lemme just crash here for a bit. Just to rest for a while...I've been running for the whole day...I'm beat."

"Oh yeah, I'm Velvet Retsiloh...glad to see I found another group of kids who weren't trying to kill each other." She smiled again and walked away from them a bit, leaning against one of the trees around. She didn't dare let herself relax though. If she made one more bad choice...well, she wanted to be able to run away as fast as her feet could take her. They've carried her this far. They couldn't fail now.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Tythanin. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ares

Post by Ares »

((John Rizzolo continued from A Convoluted Conventicle))

It was the same exact thing happening. John would get a clear shot at Velvet, but by the time he raised the pistol, she'd have zigged or zagged to a spot where the shot wasn't clear. The frustration was incredible, not to mention John was getting exhausted. He was in good shape yes, but he could only run for so long. Velvet was slowing up though. John looked to his right and noticed the brook running beside them. This would be a spot people would flock to for sure, he had to get Velvet soon.

Unfortunately for John, the scenario of the graveyard played out once again, as Velvet burst out of the brush ahead of him, and by the time John had battled his way out of the brush, she was talking to a cluster of people.

Dammit. This will take some acting skills

Thinking quickly of a cover story, John unloaded the current clip from his pistol, and pushed in a brand new one. John then made his way towards the people, deciding this was the time to see how convincing he could be. After all, no one on the entire island besides Emma knew he'd killed. John slowed up slightly and started yelling at the people.

"What the hell are you doing? Get away from her, shes fucking dangerous!"
Stuff. Things. Stuff and things.
Namira

Post by Namira »

Dacey smirked, hiding it with the back of hand as she pretended to rub her mouth. Although usually she would have been mortified for somebody to have discovered her hugging somebody, Dacey was actually finding it rather funny. Perhaps if the uh... intimate hug hadn't been specifically to make Rick feel uncomfortable, then she would have felt different. As it was, somebody happening along just made the whole thing work better. It was at just the right moment for them to think that the embrace was... well... romantic.

Still, she was surprised to feel a vague sense of loss when he broke away from her. Dacey's smile slowly faded into a frown at that. Those kinds of feelings were the sort she really didn't want to explore just now. As she turned around to look at the other girl though, Dacey let one of her outstretched hands brush gently against Rick's rear. Dacey let it linger there for just a moment too long, then withdrew.

Dacey started to pay a little more attention to things other than freaking Rick out when somebody else arrived, going on about how somebody was chasing after he.

"Be on your guard," she muttered to Rick, although the marine-in-training almost certainly didn't need the warning. Dacey looked to the new girl... Velvet. "Take it easy," she told her. "None of us are trying to kill each other. I'd doubt you'd want to come along with Rick and I though, we've got some uh... business to handle,"

She was going to elaborate when somebody else came along. This was starting to get annoying. As the guy began speaking though. Dacey edged to one side, to where she could take cover. He had a gun, after all, and Dacey only a butter knife... Dacey looked sceptically at Riz.

"Says the man with the gun of the unarmed girl. Who apparently, he was chasing," she said sarcastically. The guy was talking a load of shit.
Ares

Post by Ares »

Smart little bitch ain't cha

"Before you make that conclusion there...Dacey isn't it? I suggest you let me finish speaking," John said as he lowered the gun and walked closer to the group, "If you'll look at me, you'll see where that bitch over there attacked me in the airfield. I was in t he control tower taking a rest, when she knocked on the door I locked. She was unarmed, so I let her in. We talked for a minute or two before some other girl, I believe it was Shameeca, came in as well. While I was talking to Shameeca, Velvet there tried to jump me and take my gun. I fought her off, but by the time I got back to my feet, she'd taken off. I thought she might have tried to chase after Shameeca since Shameeca had a rifle when I saw her, and I know Shameeca wouldn't try and hurt anyone."

John took a deep breath, "Bottom line is, you can believe me or not, fact is Velvet tried to steal my gun, and if I was the dangerous one here, wouldn't I have already have already shot her. I will gladly show you the clip in my pistol if you want, I have not fired a single shot."
D/N

Post by D/N »

"Yes that's it, Rick."

It was all she really wanted to say. Eris was hoping that Rick would live up to his reputation as a gentleman and leave her alone beyond that. The icy water on her face was, at the very least, helping to soothe her headache a bit, and before she'd known it, she'd plunged her entire head into the brook, working with her hands to get all the crap out her hair.

By the time she raised her head out of the water, slinging her wet hair back, Velvet Retsiloh had arrived as well, and was at the bank of the creek just down from her. A rather vicious scowl escaped her icy features, and it took a moment for Eris to compose herself and hope that no one had noticed. Another person? Just how many people were still alive on this bloody island, anyway, and why did they all keep running into each other like this? Eris gave nothing more than a cursory nod to the new arrival, then quickly got to her feet and gathered her supplies. She could, should probably slip away right now, especially since Velvet was talking about how John Rizzolo was after her with a gun. Yes, slip away and find somewhere more peaceful. She could always raid a dead corpse or come back later if she truly ran into water supply difficulties.

On the other hand... she was standing behind the rest of the group at the moment, Rick and Trannie Girl were preoccupied with the new girl, and if none of them were armed....

Eris glanced down at the Taurus tucked into her skirt. Reaching downward, she flicked the safety off.

And then John Rizzolo himself came into the clearing, brandishing a gun and yelling to them about Velvet. Well, that changed the situation. But she could still handle it. She couldn't care less whether John had attacked Velvet or vice versa. Did it really make a difference at all? All that mattered was that John had a gun, and she wasn't about to start shooting even though he was now claiming he wasn't going to use it.

Get the one with the gun to leave, at least. Then, they'd go back to ignoring her. Of course, no one would suspect her of deception, especially after her professional handling of the situation. They'd all just turn their backs like the idiots they were. And if so, she might just come one step closer to winning.

"OK..."

She'd give it a shot, and if things didn't work as planned, she'd be out of there. Thinking logically, there was really no downside. It's not like any of them had any chance of killing HER. Hell, they weren't even listening...

"OK."

UGH. Bunch of idiotic children, arguing amongst themselves. Didn't they even THINK that John didn't have a gun, she'd be able to walk right up to them and peg them all in the back of the head...

"OKAY!"

Better. She took a moment to compose herself, then spoke again.

"OK, thank you both so VERY much for the warnings. Now..."

She withdrew the gun and held it, pointing downward and not at anyone in particular. But it should be enough to convince them, or John at least to leave. Even he probably wasn't dumb enough to start shooting when he'd just get shot right back.

"...why don't you just go your separate ways and leave us be? I'm truly sorry, but I'm not in any mood to get caught between your little fight." She turned to Rick and Trannie Girl, who was apparently named Dawson. "And I don't know about you two, but I don't really give a damn who tried to attach the other one first. All I wanted to do was clean up and get some water."

Now we see, Eris. Now we see what you're made of.
Ugh never say never
Brayden Betancourt
Chris Passilidis
Adi Wheelwright
Fey Zelenka-Morrison

Always Remembered:
v7!
G080 - Nikki Nelson-Kelly - DECEASED Castles Fall in the Sand

v6!
B029: Aiden Slattery - DECEASED Get Off the Floor
G058: Kaitlyn Greene - DECEASED She Knew She'd Found Freedom

v5!
G038: Deanna Hull - DECEASED From Sea to Sky
B023: Jesse Jennings - DECEASED From Vision to Glory

v4!
G077: Andrea Raymer - ALIVE
B022: Imraan Al-Hariq - DECEASED
B006: Ricky Fortino - DECEASED
G036: Carly Jean Dooley - DECEASED

v3!
G045 - Eris Marquis - DECEASED
B104 - Jonathan Lancer - DECEASED
Tythanin†

Post by Tythanin† »

Velvet's first through when she saw John Rizzolo burst through the trees with his gun drawn was 'God dammit, why is he so persistant?' And then when John said that she was the dangerous one? That would have been a laugh riot if she wasn't in mortal danger. At least it didn't seem like the others believed him. The flat one definitely didn't, at least. Then John started his bullshit again and this time she couldn't keep quiet.

"Hey, shut the hell up! Don't spread your bullshit here! I'm taller and probably stronger than you too! If I wanted your gun, I'd just take it from you!" She shouted, not mentioning that she in fact had wanted the gun earlier. "You were the one who tried to shoot at me! Hell, if I didn't have that chair, I probably wouldn't even be here right now!"

She would have said more except that Student Council chick began shouting at them to stop and Velvet naturally fell quiet, noticing the gun that she had as well. She inwardly cursed at her words, though, as she had hoped that someone here would be willing to travel with her. Just as long as it got her in a group that didn't include the psychopath Riz, she'd be more than willing to do to help. But no luck here and the great bank in the sky where she charged her luck was running dry.

"Fine, fine, I'll split." Velvet muttered angrily, kicking at the ground. Spitting in John's direction, she turned and began running off. He wouldn't shoot her in the back. Too many people there. At least she managed to get some rest...

And that's when the Danya's awful voice exploded over the speakers, bringing along his daily list of death. She didn't stop running, but she heard every single word that was spat out of his fat mouth. She could even imagine his fat, flabby mouth move as he slobbered over the announcements, sweat rolling down his bulky frame as he ate fifty cheeseburgers. That probably wasn't what he looked like, but it was the only amusing thing she could think of.

And even more kids had died this time. It was insane. Who the hell was psychotic enough to kill so many of their fellow students in one whole goddamn day? She spent it running. Apparently others spent it killing people. It wasn't right. This whole fucking game wasn't right. But the only thing she could do right now was survive. She didn't have the time to think about death. She just needed to escape.

As she ran, she spotted a medium-sized rock on the ground and took a quick stop to pick it up. It was just a rock, but it was something to defend herself with. She couldn't be afraid of anything right now...if someone got in her way, she'd have to kill them. If the others were surviving by watching out for themselves and wiping out everyone else, she'd just have to do the same.

She continued running. 'Them or me...them or me. And in the end, I'm #1.'

(Continued Elsewhere)
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Tythanin. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ares

Post by Ares »

It was then that Velvet spoke, ranting the truth right at the group. Did they know the real story, no, but either way it was comical to John how frantic Velvet was yelling at him.

Their student council rep Eris interjected with a loudmouthed rant, summing up what John had thought about her, even before this game, that she was a bitch. His finger twitched on the trigger of his pistol when she drew her own gun, but she kept it lowered.

Wow, way to show you're serious you stupid bitch. If you want someone gone, at least point it at them, show you mean business.

Velvet looking distressed at the situation, decided to take her leave. John watched almost in slow motion as her spit landed on his right sneaker.

Oh, you just made a baaad mistake.

John gave the others at the brook one last look before taking off after Velvet.

Fuck what they think. We've got Captain America, a flat chested heshe and our student council rep who in all strains of the word is a cunt. They won't make it to the end anyways..not like you Johnny boy, not like you.

((John continued elsewhere))

Return to “Babbling Brook”