Sadist

Worship that?

Moss and vines have overtaken the outside of the mess hall, and the inside looks as though it hasn't been touched for years. The multiple tables sit in perfect rows in the dining room, and the kitchen and even the deep freeze are layered in a thick coat of dust. There might be some leftovers in the deep freeze, but eating meat that's over 40 years old is quite the dance with death, perhaps more hazardous than the competition on the island.
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

The gunshot that poured through the room hurt Brad's ears. It stung the very life out of him, like he actually been shot by the bullet. While he really didn't get hit, his whole body went into a bad state of shock that coursed through his body, making him groan slightly. Was Bobby gone? He certainly hoped so. Peaking out to see if his suspicions were right was a deathwish, and after all the shit he went through only a minute ago he wasn't going to throw it away. Staying under the table was keeping him safe, and nothing else should matter. However, the feeling that he was all alone was enough to bring him out of his fear-induced trance long enough for him to shift over onto his knees.

"... ugghh... I never thought I was getting out of that one with my life." he said, wiping his brow slightly.

This silence didn't stay for long though. A minute later another figure entered the cafeteria but Brad eyes couldn't make out who it was. Oh, damn it. That had better not be Bobby. God, please don't let it be-

"Who the fuck are you?"

Brad remembered that voice. It was making knots in the back of his head. HE KNEW SOMEONE with that exact voice...

"S-Steve?" Brad peaked out from the table, sighing softly with relief. "God damn... You know, you're the first person I'm actually glad to see here."

Steve and Brad... neither of them were friends. Brad rarely spoke to Steve, and Steve... well, he wasn't the kind of guy who would pick on anyone, much less anyone like Brad. The whole relationship was neutral at best, with neither of them really knowing the other, nor did either one care to know the other. However, Steve was a trustworthy guy from the look of it. He was in with McCallum's crew but he wasn't like many of the macho assholes... maybe he was, but at least he was nice. Plus, they had Serenity on their side.

Serenity...

Brad frowned. Fuck... does Steve know how bad of a shape Serenity is in?

"You know, you have really bad timing." Brad said, not sounding in the least bit mad. He slowly began to climb out of the table "Bobby Jacks just came in here and started shooting shit. I came out here to fend him off but... well, he almost capped me in the head. If you got here, well, that wouldn't be a problem."

Brad brushed off his pants, clearing them of most of the dust collected from the floor. Then again, if Ianto had finally showed up then you really wouldn't need Steve to help you, right Brady boy? Brad suddenly put the other topic off to the side, looking over at the entrance door for a second. Can't tell him about Serenity, not yet. Don't know what he'll do. "Say, Steve... uhh, you wouldn't happen to have seen Ianto out there, right?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Ciel. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ares

Post by Ares »

The figured that popped out from under the table caught Steve off-guard. It was Brad Kavanagh. Steve instantly lowered his gun.

"Jacks tried to kill you? Son of a bitch, I could have taken a shot at him from the bushes and I didn't. I thought he was bailing from shit going on, not causing it, and to answer your question, no I haven't seen Ianto at all since I woke up." Steve said shaking his head.

Steve looked around the cafeteria, his eyes coming to rest on the kitchen door.

"I'm going to ask you something before I rush to assumptions since I like you Brad. I saw through an outside window that Serenity is hurt. Now I can only assume that Terrie is in there to help. Now, the question I have for you is, am I right in assuming you two are helping? Or am I going to open that door and have to shoot somebody?"

As over-dramatic as it sounded, Steve was serious, and it showed in his expression. He was happy that the mystery table person was Brad, but after everything he'd heard and some of the things he'd seen so far, no one could really be trusted.
Stuff. Things. Stuff and things.
Neuphim†

Post by Neuphim† »

(continued from Fishing)
Man, I nearly lost that sucker there. Thank god, I have a myself an extra dufflebag, though now I'll never, Ever use it again... though I doubt I should really complain in you know, THIS situation. Damn this thing will taste great. Hopefully the electricity works... oh shit, what if it doesn't? I'm essentially going to have to eat raw fish. Shite, that would be awful! Maybe not, I've been to clam bakes before, I mean. So maybe it is okay. Mmmmm...

These thoughts and many more irrelevant ponderings were cluttering his mind as Heath trekked through the rainy twilight, with an unearthly zeal to get to the Mess Hall. The fishing rod still in hand, albeit lacking fish. He kept this for quite some time, and even though fatigue was wearing in, he was still trucking.

Up until a gunshot was heard in the direction he was going. At that moment, his muscles wouldn't allow him to go on. Heath didn't think. He didn't move. All he did was close his eyes to black space, with his constant breathing echoing in this void. He kept on with this, for all the life of him. Then after what seemed like an hour, he opened his eyes, and was relieved to see there were no students with guns, no dead parents, just the same flora as before. And he placed one foot in front to start the trek again, albeit a ponder-less one.

Before he knew it, Heath reached the front door of the Mess Hall.

Looks safe enough... I guess.

Heath could hear a faint conversation within the building. It seemed relatively calm, at least for now.

I shouldn't just barge right in. They'll kill me dead if that happens. I'll just forewarn them, announce my entrance in this epic tale.

After about a minute of preparation, Heath opens the door by nearly 20 degrees.

"Umm, salutations, fellow students. I don't know if you know me or not but, umm, I am Heath Trennoby. I'm the cool guy with the red rattail, which are fucking cool no matter what you say. Umm, don't worry, I'm carrying anything dangerous on me except this fishing rod."

Opens the door even further to show the aforementioned fishing rod. He shakes it back and forth.

"See? Nothing. It's just a stupid tool that catches fish with. It's not like I can drive at one your eyes and pluck it out."

Actually, that does sound pretty darn sweet. Wait, I'm suppose to make myself seem friendly, not this ax crazy cockslot. I fucked up big there.

"I-I mean, that is not the type of stuff I want to do. I just... I'm weird, how about that? Look, if you let me in, we can treat ourselves to this fish I caught today. It's pretty big, so we can all share it and all that good shite."

Believing that'd show reliability to prove this point, Heath threw in the dufflebag containing the fish into the mess hall.

Please work.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Neuphim. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Well isn't this something...

One moment Ianto had been rather sure of himself in going after the shooter and putting this rifle he had so luckily gotten, not sure if actually attempting to kill him had actually crossed his mind. Though he did know that he had to stop the person in question before he had any attempt to further hurt the others and/or anyone else that might be in there trying to protect themselves from the shooter, but suddenly that moment was quickly thrown into the one he was currently trying to pull himself up from. Having been running through the dense underbrush toward the mess hall one moment and now, here he was currently sprawled out across the wet ground nursing a small cut against along his forehead as well as dealing with the pain currently shooting up his right arm.

The quickest guess as to what just happened was that in his attempt to play superhero and rush head first into the building after the shooter actually ended up in him slipping along the mud of the forest floor and banging his head nicely against the ground. At least that would explain the reason for the trail of blood, not to mention the grass and mud sticking along his right side. Tisking at this, but really it wasn't that important as he slowly pushed himself up onto his feet into a shaky manner... at least attempted to because the first time needed in him just tumbling back over against the ground with a sort sound as he took the moment to get his thoughts and balance together before pushing himself up once again and this time managing to succeed in standing if not with a bit of a wobble.

Taking a quick moment to make sure he wasn't going to fall over again Ianto moved to bend down and grasp at his rifle that had fallen and tug his daypack into his hands with a huff of air. When he had been down in his less than coherent state of mind he had been sure he had seen someone run off. Though who he wasn't sure... he knew the girls and Brad were in there and he highly doubted Brad would leave without the girls, so did that mean the gunner had run off? That would be, of course, the hopeful and nice thought but he just couldn't be sure so gripping tightly onto his weapon he slowly paced himself toward the mess hall with the barrel of the rifle carefully lifted as not to be... well surprised by whatever was to come.

At the same time though Ianto highly doubted one could just prepare themselves for something like this...

Breathing out a short breath of air he carefully approached until he could press against the wall near a window, listening carefully to the voices he could here coming from inside. Could defiantly hear Brad... that was loud and clear, but there was two other voices he was none to sure about though. But Brad didn't sound like someone fearing from their lives. Blinking somewhat before sighing and figuring the inside to be safe he moved to round the corner and move toward the door when he found himself pausing though as he spotted standing in front of the aforementioned down. The student council member blinking somewhat at this as he ran he mind for names, though the other boy seemed to go ahead and do that for him. Watching for a moment before moving forward and shouldering his rifle before allowing himself to speak, using his other hand to try and rub off some of the mud on his clothes.

"That's the thing though..." Ianto began lightly, sighing a little. "Something like this anything could really be a dangerous weapon; also they haven't a clue if you might be hiding another weapon on you what with people constantly lying so they can get another body to their name." He said carefully, already on edge from that whole thing before... even more people suddenly showing up right after didn't help at all.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Neuphim†

Post by Neuphim† »

Not quite surprised, Heath was able to quickly retort.

"That is very good reasoning. Hell, I would be worrying about that myself. Yet again I analyze every aspect of everything for no apparent reason, like this one time in class, I was thinking about this one girl that I had a major crush on and by the end I was thinking what it'd be like if I was a female instead of a male..."

Oh I'm digressing like hell. I'm an idiot, I fucking swear. Well, I do swear alot as well too. Man that one girl was fine piece of work. Dammit! Not now is the time or place.

"Look, I will offer a reasonable proposition."

Heath by 'I' throws the fishing rod through the crack, sending it short of the dufflebag. Accordingly, by the time he finished uttering 'proposition' threw his daybag in as well alongside.

"I will come through this door, with your permission of course, and you can frisk me and all that good shite. And if you have any reason to distrust me, you can shoot me on site. None of us wants the pain of death nor the guilt of it either. You will have my word, which I insure you, is all I have left at this moment."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Neuphim. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

How was he supposed to explain the condition Serenity was in, without making Steve blow a fuse? This was going to be difficult and Brad knew this. He frowned slightly, rubbing his eyes slightly.

"Uhh..." Brad started, sighing. "I'm going to be frank Steve. Serenity's in a bad way. Someone banged her up good..." he stopped, then looked up with a frantic look. "N-No, she was shot up pretty badly man. We've been carrying her around the place, since we really didn't want to leave her back. I mean, who the hell would? But... she's... well, she's..."

Of course, everything wasn't as easy as Brad had anticipated, which surprising was the usual deal while playing this game. Of course, someone had to come barging in again and this time Brad didn't have a damned clue who he was. He looked familiar, like he had seen him in the halls before, but for all intent and purposes he couldn't match the face with a name. The only thing he knew at the time was that he shouldn't trust everyone, especially people he didn't know. He gave the newcomer a blank stare, then sighed again.

"Listen pal." He said, shaking his head. "It really doesn't matter what the hell you have on you, or that you've got food on you..." although I would kill for fish right now. Haha... wow, no, no, damn it Brad. Don't get soft on me. "I really don't know who you are. Seriously, I don't. Just saying that you're coming in here and that you can't do any harm ain't gonna cut it. Sorry if I sound paranoid, but it's true. I-"

Then came that voice.

That distant voice that seemed to come from behind Heath.

He knew that voice. Brad KNEW that voice. Oh, how he knew that voice. It was so long since he heard it, but he knew who it was. Ianto, with his laidback tone,,, how the hell shouldn't he remember that voice? His first reaction was to be glad that Ianto was perfectly fine, but that wasn't even close to what he felt. Most of all, Brad was mad as hell. He wanted to be happy, since Ianto was perfectly unharmed, but that was why he was so angry. His nose felt like shit, it was probably broken and Ianto was completely unharmed. (of course, he was behind someone so maybe he wasn't looking as hard as he thought) He forgot about Heath, whom was currently throwing his bag down on the ground in a vain attempt to act like he wouldn't hurt a fly. Brad couldn't care less why he was here, not when Ianto was around.

"Ianto." he said, his tone of voice not at a huge volume but his annoyance was quite clear. "You certainly took your time getting here. Where-how..." he sighed, his palm covering his eyes. "Where the hell were you, Ianto? Serenity ain't got long to live, she looks like shit. I think Terrie is at wits end, I know I'm getting tired of all this shit, and then Bobby Jacks just came in here and attacked me! The fucking maniac was... He had a rifle, man. I almost died, he almost capped me in the head, I-I-I could have REALLY used your help y'know. Jesus... just, damn it!"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Ciel. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Ianto didn't have much time to think about what to do further with the current person standing right here... Heath was it? Too busy listening to the voice inside of the mess hall that he did know. Almost smiling a little, well at least until he found himself looking at the person in question and swallowing somewhat because he more or less knew what was going to happen—because really at this point and time he more or less deserved what was coming. He knew it, just trying to sift out of the torrent of rain coming down though it was helping rid away some of the mud and blood sticking to him, just remaining standing carefully near the building as Brad began his speech that Ianto would really only slightly frown lightly over as he sifted the rifle in an uncomfortable manner against his shoulder.

After Brad finished Ianto wasn't to sure what to say, was there anything he could possibly say?

Glancing toward the ground for a moment he took in a slight breath of air and glanced up toward the other boy with a slight frown on his features as he nodded. "I—I know I don't have any right to say this to you after what all happened... but believe me when I say this Brad that I'm sorry. I had fallen behind and then when I came up there was some kid getting shot and running off... so I fried off a shot at Bobby and then he ran inside and I fired another shot. So I tried to go after him because I knew the girls and you were inside—but I'm not to sure what happened but I slipped coming out of the jungle and busted my head up good." He said touching the open gash along his forehead with another frown.

"When I finally came too Bobby was running off and here I am." Ianto sighed at that point as he moved toward the other boy because there was more important things that had to be worried about like what he had said about Serenity and the condition she was in, if Brad was right in what he mentioned then it would very well be too... no, he didn't have time to think about this not right now. Pushing himself off where he had been resting against the wall and approaching where Brad was standing, sifting the rifle with his good arm to hold it out toward Brad. "Y-you mind holding onto this for me? When I fell I guess I did something to my arm and I can't really hold it that well... probably better for you to hold onto it anyway." He said, breathing out as he glanced toward Heath somewhat with a small look.

But he didn't think on it for long, turning back and looking toward the mess hall.

"I'm going to go and on the girls, alright?"

He didn't bother to say anything more as he slipped by into the building, really just wanting... well he had made a mindset early that he was going to try and protect those he found around him but he had even managed to mess that up. And the least he could do at the moment was check and make sure the girls where alright, though by what Brad had said it wasn't looking to good for Serenity and that thought alone scared him again. Taking a small look to the other person in the mess hall, but not long enough to bother as he moved through and don't the only other open area in the back of room. Trying to press the cuff of his shirt against his bleeding forehead, making a small sound at the pain but ignored it for now as he followed the path back into the kitchen area, where it certainly didn't take long to find the girls either.

Swallowing hard at the sight but approaching still. "T-Terrie... Serenity, hey you two." He muttered, moving toward the two lightly and breathing out because they both looked a mess but that wasn't important now.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ares

Post by Ares »

Steve knew how Brad was going to finish that sentence, and part of him was extremely glad he didn't. Steve took a set at one the nearby tables. He tried to speak but nothing came out. No sound no nothing. His girlfriend, someone, who despite recent events, he knew loved him was in the next room dying and he couldn't do a damn thing about it.

His thoughts were disrupted by another student entering the mess hall. Steve payed no attention whatsoever to what the boy was saying. This was too much. When Courtney died, Steve felt terrible and responsible, but he knew he'd made the right choice when he left her. Now, he felt ever more responsible.

If I only I could have found her.

The next voice that Steve heard belonged to Ianto. Steve looked up at him holding his rifle.

He's been with her. Why the fuck couldn't he protect her? He's got a fucking rifle.

Steve could feel his teeth grinding out of frustration. He glanced over to Brad who seemed to be floating between remorse for Steve, and joy for Ianto's arrival.

After a few moments Ianto made his way over to the kitchen. Steve, teeth still grinding, grabbed his rifle, got up and followed him.

"You two fucking settle this." He growled at Heath and Brad as he stormed past him.

Steve had never been so angry in his life. He was fuming as he pushed open the door. As Steve surveyed the scene, it almost pained him how fast his emotional gears shifted. All of the anger he'd felt instantly vanished. He saw Terrie still next to Serenity with Ianto a few feet away from them. Steve made his way next to Serenity, and placed his gun on the ground.

He surveyed her body and the injuries she'd sustained. Steve grabbed her hand gently as he felt tears in his eyes.

"Hi."

He could not think of anything else to say.
Neuphim†

Post by Neuphim† »

"Huh, so...heh, does that mean I'm fucked?" resuming after a brief silence between him and Brad, with his arms still in the air this entire time. "I mean, if you can't trust me, what would you do with me? I mean, think about it rationally, what other purpose would I have if you let me go off? For all you know-or for that matter I, may go off and reveal your location one of those bastards that's playing this fucking... thing."

Realizing the hypocrisy, Heath closes the door behind him.

What the hell am I doing? I am making myself look less convincing with the letter. Maybe, just maybe, I should go with a new angle.

With this Heath was able to control with his frustration, his despair, and worries by doing the best thing he knew how: smiling.

"Look, all the rest of them are in there looking after your friend. You should be along with them, right? Yes I know, that guy with the gun... the angry one, was severely pissed at you, but this can wait, correct? You can take my stuff if you aren't entirely sure. And I'll remain here at the door like a statue. If not, just shoot me... wait, do you even a gun?"
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Serenity broke her eyes away from Terrie as the door to the room they were in opened. She turned her head to the door. It was Ianto. She smiled weakly. She was happy to see he was alive. However... she needed Terrie to kill her. With Ianto here, that was less likely to happen. She looked at the boy. He seemed to have gotten injured. Serenity hated seeing friends get hurt. She was about to speak up, until an even more familiar face entered the room.

And when he did, Serenity began to feel the tears flood her cheeks.

Steve was here... he was here for her. He found her. She felt her heart swell inside her chest. This was the happiest moment in her life right now. He knelt down beside her, and held her good hand. She closed her eyes and leaned her head against his chest. She sobbed quietly against him, remembering his smell, and savoring it.

After all, this is the last time she would ever smell it.

"Steve... oh god... I'm so happy to see you..." She lifted her face from him and stared him in the eyes.

"Steve... I don't know how to say this but... there's no way I'll be able to leave this room..." She looked at the ground for a moment, then continued to gaze into his eyes. She smiled.

"but... I'm not scared... I'm ready to die... I'll just get you all killed. So... please. Let me die here. Kill me, kill me while im surrounded by friends!" She said and began to sob again.

"Please! I can't pretend to be strong anymore!"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mitsuko2. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ares

Post by Ares »

Just hearing Serenity say his name and to see her broken smile made Steve tear up even more. What she said next though Steve just could not register. He heard her loud and clear, but surely there had to be another way. A way to save her. As he was finishing this thought, though he looked into her eyes and deep down he knew that she was ready. She wasn't going to make it, but she was ready to face death.

Steve leaned forward and kissed her forehead before pulling back to look her in the eyes.

"Ser...you never pretended you were strong. You always were strong," He said, "You were always there when I needed you, always making me smile and cheering me on. I couldn't even save you. I had all this time, and I couldn't find you dammit."

He pulled her head gently into his chest.

"I'm very proud of you Serenity, very proud." He whispered softly, tears still rolling down his cheeks.

Steve took his hands off Serenity and reached behind his neck. He then unfastened the shark tooth necklace Serenity had purchased for him on their first date down at the beach. He bunched the necklace up in his right hand, before opening Serenity's good hand. Steve placed the piece there, and folded Serenity's hand back up.

Steve couldn't figure out why, but he knew that he was going to be the one to send Serenity on, and he was okay with it. He knew she would understand. He knew she was ready. Steve glanced up at Ianto, then to Terrie before he gave Serenity once last kiss on the forehead. Steve rose to his feet and took a step back before bending over to pick up his rifle.

In one motion Steve readied the rifle and aimed it at Serenity. His finger ready on the trigger. Steve's face contorted with effort, trying to make himself pull the trigger. His eyes found Serenity's one last time.

Steve pulled the trigger, which was followed by a deafening noise. He then dropped to his knees, the rifle clattering on the ground next to him.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

This was it... what she'd been waiting for... it seemed like she'd been waiting for this day... this moment... for far, far too long. She remembered... that time when she had slashed herself up... it had hurt so much. But, it was a good pain. Like a release. She didn't have to worry about her looks, her friends, her life.... Nothing mattered except the pain, and the blood. She relished in that moment.

However... now it was time for her to see what happened next. Time for her to find out where she would go.

This moment has haunted her dreams for months. And she was finally read to allow it to consume her.

Steve removed the sharktooth necklace she had bought him on their first date. He put it into her good hand. She looked down at it. The tears surged forth once again. She looked at them all. Terrie... Ianto... Steve... she loved them all... She wanted them to be safe.

"Thank you.... I'm ready now... I love you all... Just... just survive." Steve kissed her on the forehead, the last kiss she would ever receive. She looked into his eyes as her aimed the rifle at her. She smiled.

'Wait for me there... Kara... Show me what I wanted to know... where will I go?'

Steve fired. The bullet ripped through her chest. Her blue eyes went dull and her body was thrown back against the wall. Her smile remained, the only reminder that she was for once at peace in death. Her once vibrant eyes, now only looked like dull orbs of confidence. The confidence she had in her friends.

Serenity Halos, Cheerleader, Friend, And Optimist... she was dead... and death was the only time she had ever been truly happy.

SERENITY HALOS – G03 – DECEASED
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mitsuko2. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

Brad really had little clue about what Bobby was doing, lurching around the outside of the mess hall. Was that what he was doing, beating up on Ianto? Before knowing this Brad was filled with anger, but now that anger was replaced by regret. Getting angry at Ianto for something that wasn't his fault at all was unlike him, and certainly the last thing he would have ever done. Jesus, now he's got Ianto upset. Most likely Brad threw a pity party without knowing it and actually brought Ianto down as a result. Fuck. Now Brad felt worse. He could act like a child at times, a spoiled rotten child who got his way no matter what. He offered the rifle to Brad, a chance any sane man in the same predicament would have taken. Still, Brad felt bad for the whole deal.

"W-Wait Ianto," he thought to say although this was about the same time the boy stumbled off around the bend, leaving Brad alone with only Heath to keep him company. Brad didn't feel safe being alone. Sure, there was Heath, but he didn't know Heath. How could he trust Heath? He seemed... nice, but Brad was paranoid beyond all hell. Brad looked at Heath for a moment.

"If not, just shoot me... wait, do you even a gun?"

Brad squinted his eyes at Heath, gesturing towards the gun in his hands. "No, I don't. Not a damned gun on me. I'm, like, totally unarmed." He looked down at the bag on the floor. It certainly looked like there was something in it that wasn't just a tin of crackers and a fishing rod. "I'm guessing that's the fish in there, right? Gotta tell yah, there's a bunch of people in this mess hall, like... six, including you and me. You think that can feed all of-"

*BANG*

Brad's face quickly turned pale, his eyes shifting suddenly. Wait? What the hell was that? I knew what that was. Yeah, I know what that was. It was a gunshot. An-Another one! Jesus christ, another fucking gun. Damn it, I can't pause for five minutes without someone trying to cap a bullet in someone else's ass. What the fuck is wrong with this island?!! Can't they all just get along? God damn, I'm tired of fearing for my life!

Brad rolled his eyes, then sighed. "Oy vey. The things I have to do for love." He looked up at Heath, biting his lip in a look of fear. "I... I think it came from the kitchen. You better stay out here, but if you want to come that's fine by me." Brad made a quick turn for the kitchen, running as fast as he could with the rifle in tow. I swear to god, if it turns out Steve's the one shooting, I'm going to... damn it, just hold on Terrie, Ianto.
Neuphim†

Post by Neuphim† »

The fact that Heath didn't even notice the made him feel like a complete moron. He couldn't help but mentally chuckle at his godawful perception skills.

Well, good thing that this guy is just slightly paranoid and not bat shit, game-playing or I'd be dead. Ha. Oh now that he brings it up, maybe I should get some more fish. The Lagoo-

Heath once again tenses up and his thoughts briefly cease along with the sound. That blistering sound, it mocks me me ever. He quickly recuperates from this, so much so that Brad doesn't even knows the fit happened. His face is still exhibiting fear, nonetheless.

Okay, did Brad just misfired at me? No, he looks just as confused as me. What does that mean? Shit, did someone get into a struggle. I mean, a little scuffle would not be beyond the question with how everyone is pissy. But... that's it? No more shots? He said that there is four other people right? Oh god... maybe that Serenity girl was f'd up that badly. Like, capital 'f' FUCKED. No, no, no, no, that's insane, why would anyone do that to their friend? That's horrible.

Taking Brad's offer, he slowly strides across the hall, slowly realizing the truth.

This is really happening, isn't it? My peers are becoming fucking soldiers. And I'm going to go down the same blender, ain't I? I'm in a war. My god, I'm in a freakin' war.
Solitair†

Post by Solitair† »

((Margaret Tweedy continued from Battle of Epic Proportions))

When Steve's gun went off, Margaret was just close enough to have heard it. She peeked out of the jungle and got a good look at the mess hall. Seeing no one outside, she decided to sneak quietly into the hall.

She caught a glimpse of Brad Kavanagh dashing into the kitchen, which made her stop in her tracks. Brad Kavanagh was one of the few students at Southridge that she cared about, as his time in prison had rid him of the veil of privilege that seperated the main student body from Southridge.

With Brad gone, she turned to the only student left in the hall, a skinny boy with a goatee and rattail that she didn't recognize. "I heard a gunshot," she said to him, keeping her bare hands in view to show that she meant no harm. "Did somethin' happen?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Solitair. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “The Mess Hall”