social link

sometime in april, probably? ft. dante valerio

Prom preparations, date-seeking, and anything else which concerns prom and takes place within a few days before the event goes here.
Fenris

social link

Post by Fenris »

>> DANTE VALERIO: PROM START

Aurelien Valter
Active 3h ago
  • uh hey bro sorry about the other day. probably made things weird. should have come back after i found beatrice but you know how she is she was real upset and thought i left her on purpose and i had to take her out to ice cream before she'd calm down
  • never even got back to the penguin exhibit
  • gotta go back on my own sometime soon and get the biggest doll i can afford for her and then maybe she'll forgive me
  • she told mom and dad and they gave me hell but i deserved it so
  • things went okay with milly though?
  • maybe its better that i left she doesnt like me very much
  • i think
  • but she was being nice so maybe im just overthinking??
  • which is funny bc i dont overthink
  • or like
  • think much
  • i guess you're busy
  • unless im just typing too fast for you to say anything let me shut up for a sec
  • nope you're not here
  • okay uh i had a thing to actually talk to you about? i guess it's kind of important at least it's important to me but it's not like an emergency or anything so like dont worry about it or me its just like a thing i guess
  • i dont really know who else to talk to like i sort of tried to talk to my pastor about it but i chickened out at the last second bc it might go bad and i dont think hed tell my parents but he might and i really really cannot deal with that happening like i love my parents but like youve met them theyre very like
  • traditional or whatever
  • like when i was a kid i used to try to explain the way i saw shit to them but they always just told me that i didnt get it cause i was a kid but i still feel that way but they still think im just a kid anyway so like they might not ever understand i guess
  • fuck hold on forgot what i was gonna say uh
  • wait youre not here its fine
  • okay so like
  • ive been sort of like
  • uh i like dont know how to put it and not sound awkward af
  • so i guess i'll just
  • say it?
  • so like
  • uh like
  • i dunno i felt like if anyone would understand it would be you
  • i mean if anyone would understand and also be someone im friends with i guess
  • you usually understand things i tihnk
  • you're good at that
  • i still didnt say what the thing was lol
  • so like
  • i think i might like
  • like guys maybe
  • thats weird to write wow
  • i guess its not like often its not like how i am with girls yknow just like
  • sometimes its the same feeling
  • it started a few years ago but i just kinda thought it was a passing thing so i ignored it but its just gotten to be more of a thing and not talking about it is starting to bug me yknow
  • anyway uh sorry for like
  • blowing up your dms
  • get back to me whenever
  • or dont if this is too weird i guess
  • but yeah uh
  • let me know
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] v7
the dead:
Image[B040] Dante Valerio - Fell asleep too early.
[V7] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: None Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G014] Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - T-R-I-E-D.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: None Trip: [Start]
Image[B004] Axel Fontaine - Lost his place.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G041] Ivy Langley - Together forever.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

the living:
ImageArtem Fyodorov - Desperate.
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
ImageZen Alicea Feliciano - On vacation!
[Meanwhile] [x]
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Dante Valerio
Active 5h ago
  • Hey bro sorry about that!!!!
  • was at bball practice haha
  • Couiple of new guys, showing them where to pack stuff away
  • Dragged on for longer than usual, u know how it is
  • Anyway!
  • You wanna go to prom with me?
  • (;
[+] V7
B006 - Stepney Cruz - DEAD - Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight - Mountain Bike - Localised - Catastrophe - Inferno
Pregame - Chill - Loss - Realm
Trip - Loved

G035 - Katie Agustien - DEAD - There's only two ways that these things can go, good or bad and how was I to know that all your friends won't hold any grudges, I got the final judgment - The World's Sharpest Knife™ - Dread - Skin - ieatnothing - Satisfaction - Tempest - Zero
Pregame - Vend-etta - Flames - Fleet - Monachopsis - Glitter
Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

B028 - Aurelien Valter - DEAD - When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat, before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream - Spiked Mace, Glock 19, Min-Jae Parker's Crossbow - Nightmare - Bubbles - Neighbourhood - Tragedy - Make It - Fiend - Sleet - Love - Walls - Friends - Key - Everything - Gotta - Ghosts - Alone
Pregame - Shark - Heart
Prom - Link - Gradation - Ballare
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

B052 - Garren Mortimer - DEAD- Cut up and I can't feel my hands, no need to chase, can you relate, can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this? - Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12, Alligator tooth sword - Sky - Geek - Nation - No - Dilemma - Mauerbauertraurigkeit - Struck - Punishment - Énouement - Pain - Learn - lamb - Moves
Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile
Lyra Doyle - Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky - Pop!
Pregame - Evolution - Life - Lo Mein
Memories - Forward - Odds

Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money - Phone - Angel
Pregame - Generation - Prince
Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster
[+] The Past
V6
Bryony Adams - Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Astrid Tate - So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Mia Rose - You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong

V5
Owen Kay - I fold my tie and ribbon to hide my scars, that's how it starts
Amy Bachelor - Can you whisper, as it crumbles and breaks, as you shiver, count up all your mistakes
Francis St. Ledger - So a day when you've lost yourself completely could be a night when your life ends

V4
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus) - Now if we jump together at least we can swim far away from the wreck that we made
Beatrice - Jamie - Pippi - Tim - Ada - Tabby - Romeo - Lissa - Freddie - Trinity - Redd - Natalie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Boyd Adkinson - Ain't no surprise that I can't sleep tonight, my only vice is standing by your side
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

• what
[+] v7
the dead:
[V7] [x] [x] [x]

the living:
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Meanwhile] [x]
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

• Oh it's just like
  • i think you're real cute
  • Actualy no you ARE real cute
  • THat's just like fact
  • Haha
  • And I've been thinking about like
  • saying something for a couple days now
  • And I guess seeing this was the catalyst to actually do so?
  • Actually you know what
  • Sorry
  • Got way too overeager there
  • Don't worry about it bro
[+] V7
B006 - Stepney Cruz - DEAD - Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight - Mountain Bike - Localised - Catastrophe - Inferno
Trip - Loved

G035 - Katie Agustien - DEAD - There's only two ways that these things can go, good or bad and how was I to know that all your friends won't hold any grudges, I got the final judgment - The World's Sharpest Knife™ - Dread - Skin - ieatnothing - Satisfaction - Tempest - Zero
Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

B028 - Aurelien Valter - DEAD - When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat, before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream - Spiked Mace, Glock 19, Min-Jae Parker's Crossbow - Nightmare - Bubbles - Neighbourhood - Tragedy - Make It - Fiend - Sleet - Love - Walls - Friends - Key - Everything - Gotta - Ghosts - Alone
Pregame - Shark - Heart
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

B052 - Garren Mortimer - DEAD- Cut up and I can't feel my hands, no need to chase, can you relate, can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this? - Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12, Alligator tooth sword - Sky - Geek - Nation - No - Dilemma - Mauerbauertraurigkeit - Struck - Punishment - Énouement - Pain - Learn - lamb - Moves
Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile
Lyra Doyle - Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky - Pop!

Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money - Phone - Angel
Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster
[+] The Past
V6
Bryony Adams - Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Mia Rose - You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong

V5
Amy Bachelor - Can you whisper, as it crumbles and breaks, as you shiver, count up all your mistakes
Francis St. Ledger - So a day when you've lost yourself completely could be a night when your life ends

V4
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus) - Now if we jump together at least we can swim far away from the wreck that we made
Beatrice - Jamie - Pippi - Tim - Ada - Tabby - Romeo - Lissa - Freddie - Trinity - Redd - Natalie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Boyd Adkinson - Ain't no surprise that I can't sleep tonight, my only vice is standing by your side
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

• no like uh hang on
  • that wasn't a no
  • i just like
  • uh like
  • you're serious?
  • like for real serious
  • about the invitation
  • but also about the other stuff
  • that you said
  • just now
[+] v7
the dead:
[V7] [x] [x] [x]

the living:
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Meanwhile] [x]
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

• Oh!
  • yEah I'm like
  • Super serious
  • Super duper serious
  • Super super duper serious
  • I'll stop now I promise, haha
  • But yeah that was a for real, serious invitation to prom
  • You, me, going together
  • if that sounds cool and fun for you, seriously, don't worry about it if not!
  • oh yeah and
  • I was serious about everything else too
  • Can't think of a cuter guy at George Hunter High
  • Damnit I shoulda lead with that
[+] V7
Trip - Loved

Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

Pregame - Shark - Heart
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile

Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster
[+] The Past
V6

V5

V4
[+] The Future
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

• wow uh
  • that's
  • nice
  • wait that sounded shitty
  • i mean like actually nice like those were nice things you said
  • not like
  • fuck you know what i mean
  • i think
  • i dunno
  • listen i'm usually better at this but like it's you so it's kind of hard to be if that makes sense but it probably doesn't
  • shit
  • uh okay i have a question
  • did you know??
  • because i guess i sort of did for a while
  • i just didn't ever think about it
  • gay people are supposed to be able to tell right
  • i think that's how that works
[+] v7
the dead:
[V7] [x] [x] [x]

the living:
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Meanwhile] [x]
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

• Oh trust me dude I'm gay as hell and I don't know what's going about 90% of the time
  • It's a talent, haha
  • But uh, like, I didn't really know?
  • Not until the aquarium
  • And even then it wasn't me KNOWING, just, normally you're all confident and out there and super cute like that
  • But as soon as Milly started talking about us adopting a little toy shark you got all... not-you
  • if You get me, haha
  • Still cute tho
  • Samantha's doing well by the way!
  • Just in case u were wondering about our daughter (;
[+] V7
Trip - Loved

Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

Pregame - Shark - Heart
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile

Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster
[+] The Past
V6

V5

V4
[+] The Future
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

• good
  • the most important thing
  • you mind if we share custody
  • would probably cheer bea up a bit even if she isn't a penguin
  • actually maybe not sharks freak her out
  • but like she's tiny
  • so maybe
  • if i buy a penguin next time i go would samantha eat them
[+] v7
the dead:
[V7] [x] [x] [x]

the living:
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Meanwhile] [x]
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

• Oh hell yeah, sounds perfect!
  • And don't worry about Samantha scaring ANYONE, i've been teaching her more good manners, haha
  • She wouldn't hurt a fly
  • Or a penguin for that matter either
  • She grew up surrounded by them
  • They are all her friends
  • Samantha would love having another sibling I'm sure
[+] V7
Trip - Loved

Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

Pregame - Shark - Heart
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile

Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster
[+] The Past
V6

V5

V4
[+] The Future
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

• guess i was wrong
  • saying id be the responsible dad
  • when im all the way out here
  • NOT taking care of the kid
  • and meanwhile
  • you've already got her respecting all life and shit
  • props
  • id probably have started with like
  • skateboarding
  • life essentials yknow
  • the real shit
[+] v7
the dead:
[V7] [x] [x] [x]

the living:
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Meanwhile] [x]
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

• Haha, only the best for our daughter, right?
  • Just so long as you don't teach her any swears
  • Or u'll be sleeping on the couch (;
  • so long as she gets a cool dad and a responsible dad that's what matters most
  • At least you're responsible enough to take up the mantle of cool dad?
  • Haha
  • Y'know
  • We should go together to the aquarium
  • To get that penguin
  • it'll be fun!
  • If you wanna, of course 0;
[+] V7
Trip - Loved

Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

Pregame - Shark - Heart
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile

Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster
[+] The Past
V6

V5

V4
[+] The Future
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

• yeah course
  • gotta go back at some point
  • bea would insist
  • might actually find the penguin exhibit this time
  • why the fuck do they have it like
  • hidden in the back
  • near the boring stuff
  • its like they didn't want me to find it
  • i probably should have gotten a park map or whatever but like you wouldn't think it would be that hard
  • i'm not very like
  • good at directions though
  • in general
  • oh
  • uh wait
  • did you mean that as like
  • a like
  • date
  • or nah
  • i mean
  • still a yes either way
  • just like
  • wondering
[+] v7
the dead:
[V7] [x] [x] [x]

the living:
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Meanwhile] [x]
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

• Weeeeeell
  • I can imagine Bea'd like to spend some more time with you
  • Actually get to see a real penguin this time rather than a stuffed one
  • but I thought it'd be y'know
  • Nice to spend some timt together
  • Just the two of us
  • If that sounds cool?
  • Ah, sorry i'm getting ahead of myself aren't I
  • We haven't even had prom yet, haha
[+] V7
Trip - Loved

Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

Pregame - Shark - Heart
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile

Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster
[+] The Past
V6

V5

V4
[+] The Future
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

• i mean
  • we could go like
  • more than once
  • if you wanted
  • aquarium is pretty great yknow
  • lots to see
  • plus i have to skip the sharks when i go with bea
  • and sharks are dope
  • oh wait
  • prom
  • we were talking about that right
  • i forgot
[+] v7
the dead:
[V7] [x] [x] [x]

the living:
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Meanwhile] [x]

Return to “Before Prom”