Back to Society*

A private school in Smallstown, New Jersey. Got a genius type character or a character whose parents forced them into a high class kind of school? Then, Gilroy Academy is the academy for you!
Strawberry Prince†

Back to Society*

Post by Strawberry Prince† »

((Continued from: Empty Hallways))

Ebony and Sasoru both held hands as they walked back to their friends who they just left as if in a fight. *Wow, I can't beleive I have a boyfriend! Wow, I'd never thought I'd see the day.* she thought as she lead him back to where Sasoru left Deliah and the others.

"Hey you guys!" she said walking over to her, she had a smile on her face as she stood next to Sasoru. Ebony was enchanted, she never felt anything like this before. Having osmeone there for you, it completley made her heart jump. "I don't think we've met, I'm Ebony." she said; she actually forgot if she said her name to them. Her brain fell to mush when Sasoru kissed her back.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Strawberry Prince. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

((Continued from: Empty Hallways))

Deliah was rather puzzled at the girl who had managed to come up to the forming group, only to leave once more with the person Deliah had just mistaken for a girl. Along with her instinctively raised brow, she let off a little shrug as she turned back to Meri, more confused than disturbed at the quick moment of meeting the femme boy and the -though she didn't normally want to admit she thought this way- vapid girl.

What an odd morning this turned out to be, with seeing so many people around and all that. Which reminds me, more people are going to be coming and I've got books in the middle of the hallway. Maybe I should think about getting those, hmm.

The time was passing by slower and slower, Deliah couldn't help but feel sluggish in her movements and let the silence between Meri and her linger for longer than it needed to. She bit her lip in embarrassment and smiled apologetically towards the girl before she spoke.

"I'm sorry, but I sort of need to go, erm, get my books. They're on the ground near my locker and I've to get them put away and head to the office."

She turned away to leave when she caught the voice of the girl, turning her head back to get a glimpse of the girl holding hands with... another girl? Deliah almost opened her mouth to ask if they were lesbians, only to remember the familiar blue eyes of the boy she had earlier mistaken for being female. Instead of making a fool of herself once more, Deliah darted back to her books and her locker, hoping this time she could get it to work in her favor.

((Continued in: Good Morning, Classmates!))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Strawberry Prince†

"Books on the floor?" she asked herself as Deliah left to her locker. Suddenly it struck her, she has the locker next to hers. She looked at Deliah weirdly as she left, she seemed a little on edge, a little embarassed. I guess it didn't matter, what DID matter is her new boyfriend Sasoru. "Wow, I wonder whats wrong with her.." she asked.

I guess some people you don't understand. She was probably intimidated by Sasoru's eyes. *He is one piece of beauty...* he thought. Ebony didn't waste anymore time thinking about Deliah's weirdness. People are just people.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Strawberry Prince. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Sasoru stood silently, seeming lost in thought.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Tybalt sighed as he looked at the pair. The boy he liked  had KISSED her. KISSED! what a load of shit. Why does he always crush on the compleatly strait guys? But... he was SO cute. Gawd, what was he getting himself into? He decided to continue to follow him, and look for even the slightest sing of homosexuallaty. he just hoped he wasn't seen. That would suck. As he got lost in his thoughts he didn't notice the girl turning and seeing him staring dreamily at Sasoru.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mitsuko2. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Strawberry Prince†

Ebony looked at an onlooker and decided to get a run for her money. "Hey! Whats you name?" she asked. Ebony wnated to make as much friends as she can, and maybe flaunt her boyfriend around. That'd be the best part, but she didn't want to make enemies....Just be happy. Of course she's not the type to be mean or anything, she was the nice girl. Not a bitch, but a good girl.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

"Huh?!" He looked at the girl quickly, but forgott he was leaning around the corner and fell flat on his face.

"Ow, ow, ow. Um... hi I'm Tybalt..... and y-you are?" He gulped as his crush looked at him, he could feel his face heating up.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mitsuko2. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Sasoru spotted the other boy, his eyes wandered over the other's body, a hint of interest in his eyes ~oh wait I have a girlfriend and she's not like the girls in Japan..~
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Strawberry Prince†

Ebony looked at the boy weirdly and then looked back at Sasoru. *Oh hell now. This is not starting now. He better not...* she thought. She smiled as she walked foreward to him. "Hello, I'm Ebony. This is my boyfriend Sasoru." she said motioning over to him.

The girl had a feeling all boys were the same, if he thinks he's going to bail out on him then who knows how she'll react. She has finally gotten a boyfriend, she never had one before. She was not going to become one of those girl tossed aside because the guy got tired of her. Not ah, theirs no way thats going to happen to Ebony.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

When Tybalt saw Sasoru look him over it snt chills up his spine and his blush deepened. The girl approched him and introduced herself. She also had to say he was her boyfriend. Gawd!

"N-nice to meet you. Umm.... You... you don't want to hit me do you?" The second sentance was directed to Sasoru. Every other boy who caught him did, so he just expected it.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

He blinked in confusion "no..why should I? you're not tough enough for me to challenge" he commented off-handedly.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

"Oh okay... good. Um.... so... uh.... um... eh heh." he sighed. He must have looked so stupid.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"what's your name?" he questioned, it seemed to be the right thing to do once you'd said hello to someone.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

"Um... I-I'm Ty-Tybalt..." If he knew his rep... it was all over
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

~oh shit~ Sasoru thought to himself ~ok just go carefully, one syllable at a time~ "hi, T-yvart" ~kuso!~ "uh, sorry, i'm not very good with Ls"

Return to “P.J. Gilroy Academy”