Two friends*

Hobbsborough is a combination of two schools. A public and a Catholic school. You can just feel the tension in the air.
Solitair†

Two friends*

Post by Solitair† »

((Continued from: A Man in the Ladies' Room))

Kasumi stepped out of the restroom and into Lance's arms. She looked up into his eyes and blushed, taking a few steps back from him. "I, um, forgot about Kim..."

Lance chuckled and scratched the back of his head. "Oh yeah. I guess you'll have to prepare a consecration once they remove the body?" he joked.

Kasumi blinked in surprise. "Lance! Don't you feel the need to respect Kim?"

Lance didn't like Kim in particular. In fact, he kind of thought she was ridiculous, much like Paris and the other populars. But he knew Kasumi thought all life was sacred, and he didn't want to offend her. "Oh, right. It's just not going to be the same without her."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Solitair. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Solitair†

Post by Solitair† »

Kasumi nodded and grabbed Lance's hand. "Listen, Lance, we've got to get back inside."

"Why?" Lance didn't particularly feel like going back into the fray. "Some idiots are picking fights in there."

"It's lockdown," Kasumi explained. "We weren't supposed to leave. Besides..." She moves toward the door and listens. "I think it's died down now."

Lance shrugged and opened the door.

((Continued in: Another Day in Homeroom...))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Solitair. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Hobbsborough High School”