Gentle Times in Not So Gentle Places

Lee-Ann and Samuel

Once a place of tranquility on the island, the park is centered around a large fountain and contains swings, a jungle gym, and see-saws, along with various other childrens' play things. The park serves as somewhat of a dharma in the chaos of SOTF, but soon enough even this tranquil region of the island will be painted red.
lovebirdjo†

Gentle Times in Not So Gentle Places

Post by lovebirdjo† »

((Coming from Running Water))

Two teenagers strolled out of a wide expanse of trees, content to stare up at the expanse of blue that lit the midday sky. Remarkable green flourished upon the barken beams and underneath them, the shaded grass stood in idle statue, seemingly waiting for something. Gazing politely at one another, the aforementioned persons cast their gazes once more to the cotton candy cumuli that had decided to play with cirrus. One, the female, turned her attentions to a slight rustle below. There, in the grass touching bare feet, the familiar form of a kitten played. A sudden gust of warm air caused the girl's long blonde locks to take a northwestern route towards the sky. On the other side, standing in a simplistic blue dress, was the male, oddly enough the softer of the two. With hair golder than the purest of the mineral, and a petit frame that was easily shadowed by the female's, the boy seemed to be a counterance to the natural look that the girl brought forth, something... otherworldly. Such were the two teens standing in the park on an unknown island. Little mattered anymore. Well, at least for the moment. Having survived the first day on the island of death, both were both happy...and a lingering sad. Murder had been committed the day before. They had announced it that morning, and of course there had been much obsequity. Now all that remained of the dreadful announcement was but an equally dreadful memory.

On my way up north
Up on the ventura
I pulled back the hood
And I was talking to you
And I knew then it would be
A life long thing
But I didn't know that we
We could break a silver lining

In lengthy, timed repitition, a string of withered sighs came from Lee-Ann Collier. She was easily the more emotional of the two. Her larger build meant more raw offensive prowess but much less endurance. Neither she nor the boy, Samuel Sorenson, were equipped to deal any damage though. Toilet paper and a lack of any arsenal for the other gave the pair a lot less gall than fate originally would allow. However, neither of them were giving up. It seemed to Lee-Ann that the boy that she was with could do no wrong. Her emotions were getting the better of her, and the young Eros gave her nothing short of goosebumps when she looked upon his angelic face. The tingling sensation that ran through the blonde's body and straight to her heart caused her to smile more than should have been possible, for as their eyes met again, the ends of her mouth curved crescently once more. The kitten mentioned earlier now clawed its way up the blue jean overalls that covered Lee-Ann's legs. Soon he found himself nudged in between her head and shoulder comfortably. Giggling at George the gray gremlin, the female opened her mouth to speak. "You know, we should really be a little more careful. What if someone just sees us out here unprotected?" They were indeed in a rather risky position. Danger zones were announced, along with the fallen and their assassinators, and many others would soon come to disturb their sanctuary. Of course, this was known by the two. Lee-Ann knew still that Marimar was ok. At least for the moment. So was Laura. That was the important thing. To find them and protect them. She had explained that to Samuel during their journey to this point. There was actually a ranger station that they had come across and were half-holed up in. There was little there besides a computer without internet and some medical supplies, but it served its purpose.

And I'm so sad
Like a good book
I can't put this day back
A sorta fairytale
With you
A sorta fairytale
With you

Now though, without waiting for a reply from Samuel, Lee-Ann turned away from the scenic landscape that was the expanse of blue and green and headed for the trees once again and the path that would lead to the station. The blond male didn't follow at first. The spectacled female had a song that she wanted to sing. It fit her mood perfectly. So she opened her mouth and began to sing, ever so softly. At first, she had decided on lyrics. As the notes filled the air, however, she chose otherwise. Melodious soprano floated towards Samuel, an emotion captured in the tone that sent chills down spines in the choral departments of both schools that the girl had attended. Such was that voice. Closing her eyes, Lee-Ann went to the place that she been dreaming of during her slumber earlier in the morning. The flowers had bloomed beautifully in the woodland enclosure, adding a sweet scent to the already sensual space. For the trees had much green upon them, and though it was silent, a peaceful whispering of wind spoke of the nearing dusk. New emotions gathered as she saw herself with Samuel, the latter holding her softly and gazing lovingly down at her. It was stupid to think of things like that, but her heart was in the song now. Switching between soft and loud became very intense, a want and a need for the same thing. If only something like that were truly able to happen to her. This was like one of the lullabies that her mother had sang to her when she was just a child. Familiar and new all at the same time. That was how her emotions felt. The blonde had felt this way before, but it was quite a different experience. Jan and Samuel were two very different people. Why was she speaking as if she truly knew them? She had only known Jan for a few months and knew her blond companion for about a day. or so. How much of an idiot she felt like pouring her heart out, but it mattered little. She wanted to live out the "happy ever after" if just for an imaginary moment. In her fantasy, their lips met in harmony. Her voice became higher and higher as she reached the climax of her song and fantasy alike, and finally, she led it to a pitch that was foreign to her, something uncontained until that moment. True love's kiss, so it seemed. Slowly, ever slowly, the female came back to her normal pitch, and with it, she ended her song. Opening her eyes, she realized that a familiar gloss had found its way to her cheeks. Slowly, ever so slowly, she turned around and faced the music that would decide if her song turned into a masterpiece... or not.

Way up north I took my day
All in all was a pretty nice
Day and I put the hood
Right back where
You could taste heaven
Perfectly
Feel out the summer breeze
Didn't know when we'd be back
And I, I don't
Didn't think
We'd end up like
Like this
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler lovebirdjo. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Buko

Post by Buko »

Lee-Ann seemed worried, of course Samuel was both happy and sad for very two different reasons. He was happy that the girl had fallen into the trap he had laid, that she had allied with him, passing through the park Sam came across the corpse of Preston Grey, which thankfully did nothing to him sexually, sure he had come to the conclusion that he was indeed a necropheliac, but at least he wasn't a gay necropheliac. Now, why was he sad? Well Lee-Ann who weighed the same amount of him had given him her panties, she wasn't as big as him height wise...this caused the small cotton panties to virtually bisect certain parts of his anatomy.

Yes, Sorenson had already come to the conclusion that people where killers. He had desecrated corpses, it made sense that people would've already been dead. It was when Lee-Ann started singing that Sam got choked up, she was looking towards him for all these answers to question that he...well he didn't think he could answer. Confusion was choking him up, tears, tears of righteousness where coming down his face. The façade would be tougher to maintain now, how could he deceive her?

Coincidently with the same thing you're trying to get from her...sex.

Sorenson immediately shook his head and stared at the beautiful woman before him. She wasn't fat, no she was cherubic in a sense. Immediately Sorenson could imagine himself on top of her thrusting mechanically as she sucked out his soul through his mouth, the vision combined with her voice was euphoric in nature, and Samuel Sorenson (with tears coming down his cheeks) was for once in a  form of complete awe.

"You're beautiful Lee-Ann..." he muttered to himself, although in all actuality because he was crying feverishly it probably was said loud enough (albeit a little incoherently) so she could've heard it.

Lost in the valley
Without my horses
No one can tell me
What my remorse is

God made this lady
That stands before me
She needs somebody to hold

He stood there fighting off the urge to simply go up and hug her, to silence her voice with his own lips and to, fuck her? No, make love to her. To take her away from this catastrophe that was SOTF, to take her away from the catastrophe that was himself.

I know of an easier way to take her out of this "catastrophe".
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Lookin' for the opps, they been hidin'
I grew up 'round drugs, sex, and violence
We turnt off they street, we heard sirens
Since a juvenile, I been wylin'
lovebirdjo†

Post by lovebirdjo† »

Lee-Ann was stumped. Were those tears streaming down Samuel's face? Wait. It would be ridiculous to think that she was that good of a songstress. Surely it was simply a trick of the light. Yes, that's what it was. Instead of saying anything more to the boy looking on in what looked like awe, the blonde siren turned around once more. With what bit of dignity she could muster, the pudgy femme strode promptly through the illisionary thickness that was the park. Mid-stride Lee-Ann raised her hand to her shoulder and scooped up George. Pulling him carefully off of his resting place, she held him to her chest in a semi-dampened happiness. As far as the girl knew, Samuel was still there with the same blank look plastered on his face. The blonde wiped her eyes with her vacant hand and continued on her way towards the small ranger's station. Thinking about everything that had happened, she was reminded of why she was apprehensive about the Samuel situation. It was similar to the practical joke that someone had played on her back in middle school at P.J. Gilroy and also the "Jan issue". Thinking back to the seventh grade on Valentine's Day, Lee-Ann recalled the day's happenings a little less than happily.

A younger, lithe Lee-Ann skipped happily to her locker to grab her algebra book. The long hallway that held her literary safe captive was empty save for a few students grabbing their needed books and whatnot. Reaching the expanse of pale blue lockers, the blonde girl put her hand directly on number 217's lock. Twisting right to the number ten, left to two, and right once more to thirty-seven, the girl pushed the handle upwards and pulled. The door of the locker swung open revealing a mirror on the other side along with several pictures containing the girl. Inside, a single white envelope lay face up with the name Lee-Ann scribbled in an obvious boy's handwriting. Dropping her bookbag and purse, the blonde female adjusted her glasses with her left hand while taking the envelope into her right. Moving her hands to the envelope, she turned the case over and looked inside. The contents included a single sheet of notebook paper folded into fourths and a smaller piece of paper tucked to the side. Typically, she chose the larger of the two. Taking the notebook paper from the envelope, Lee-Ann opened it and with surprise, began to read the words written.
Dear Lee-Ann,

Roses are red,
  Violets are blue,
  My heart melts,
  When I see you.

With love,
                          Your Secret Admirer
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Obviously, she was perplexed. Who would give her a love poem? She didn't even talk to the majority of the boys at school. Within a few moments of thought, Lee-Ann placed the paper back in the envelope and replaced the vacancy in her hands with the small strip of paper. What it said caused tears to well up in her eyes.
Yea right, fatty! Nobody likes you!
It was so childish, but she had spent the majority of that day holed up in the girl's bathroom; crying. She wasn't even close to being big back then, but she was still a little bit chubbier than most girls. Her mother called it her baby fat and said that it would go away when she became older. Well, here she was, and the fat still hadn't gone away. Boys were so cruel. She sincerely hoped that Samuel wouldn't end up being like that. During her little flashback, Lee-Ann's feet had instinctively taken her directly to the ranger station. Going over to the small building, she immediately went inside. Samuel could wait for her there. "Come on George! It's time for a late lunch!" Happily, the feline hopped down to the floor and looked up in anticipation. 'Oh yes, I think that this just might work. Hopefully...'
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler lovebirdjo. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
lovebirdjo†

Post by lovebirdjo† »

(Such a different type of character! XD My first post with him. I know it sucks.)

Samuel Sorenson stood rigid, searching for words. Lee-Ann regarded him once more before strolling into the forest, the little furball in her arms mewling softly. It was odd. He hadn't cried in the longest time, but those were definitely tears streaming down his face. It was so weird. This couldn't possibly be love, could it? Of course not. She was simply a way to ally up and a possible meat shield. So many thoughts about the differences between good and evil stormed the crevices of Sorenson's mind. So what if he liked to make love to the dead? The boy admitted this weird fetish, and he certainly wasn't ashamed of it.

It's true that corpses aren't favored as lovers in the normal world; far from it. They are considered unclean, just a shell of what used to be. Samuel disagreed. There was something wonderfully intoxicating about fucking a corpse. No; he was giving his love to something that noone else possibly could.

Was Sorenson really so wrong for feeling that way? Was he wrong for wanting to love Lee-Ann in that way? He so desperately wished death upon her, but not because he hated her. No. He wanted her dead to show her his love. Was that the reason he wanted her with him? It made sense to him, and that was all that mattered. Samuel came to the conclusion in his mind that he loved her. Not only her. He loved everyone. So was the way of Jesus Christ, and so was the decree by which he lived.

Lost in his internal debate, the blond boy didn't even notice as Lee-Ann's form was taken over by vegetation; however, due to the subject of his thoughts, Samuel began to leave the haven of his mind in order to take in his surroundings and situation more aptly. He stood on the outskirts of the massive park. It was nice there, though the grass could have been cut. The reeds tickled his exposed feet and legs, while the wind picking up caused the blue dress to drift up his thighs slightly. Ripples in the fabric formed as it rose higher, showing off pale legs and the white cotton panties he wore.

Yes. Samuel Sorenson was indeed in a dress. His cherubim had given him the articles of clothing he wore to give him some decency. It was nice to receive something, even if it made him feel rather transvestial. His cramped genitals were aching, almost begging to be released from the hold the white fabric had on them. Adjusting himself accordingly, the blond boy walked slowly toward the trees ahead. He needed to talk to Lee-Ann.

Blinking away the remaining tears in his eyes, Samuel came to a decision about his actions for the time being. He would do the right thing and protect Lee-Ann Collier in whatever way he could. After all, that's what Jesus would do. Right?
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

What a weird encounter...

Stephanie made her way through the muddy paths and now was almost in the sights of what looked like a park of some sort. There were swings and teeter totters and slides. In the middle there was a fountain, though, it didn't seem as appling as she imagined it once of must have been. Her legs were tired and she couldn't keep up with her thoughts. She knew she needed a rest, so taking heed by the roots of a tree, she sat down on the least wet spot of earth and looked through her bag once more.

Taking out the info book, she began to tear out pages to make for a more dry and comfy seat to rest her butt on. In the distance she thought she heard the sound of what seemed to be people walking or talking or fighting of some sort. She stayed closely knit to the bark of the large tree, which lucky for her hid her from plain eye sight. Steph wasn't exactly in the mood to get caught, but just incase, she grabbed her weapon clutched thightly in her grasp and started to prepare herself for what she might come across.

She usually had better luck if it was a guy, mostly because most men were considered weak for one thing a woman could offer. Girls on the other hand, they knew how to play the dirty game. Gossip in schools, cat fighting at lunch, name calling, cliques against cliques... it was always the girls you had to look out for.

A minute or so passed by and she didn't really hear the sounds anymore.

Must be going the other way...

She lowered her weapon and repositioned herself on the paper. Leaning her head back against the tree bark, she closed her eyes to atune her ears to hear better. She saw it done on T.V. once and was certian that it would work. All she needed to do was concentrate really hard....
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler baby_g. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Oh shit! This was NOT how she imagined the last days of her life! Running around an island in the pouring rain, listening to thunder and wondering if an enemy would just pop out any minute. She had fled from the river when she saw the one boy kill the other one, it was crazy! She had seen another girl on her way, but refused to acknowledge her, scared that she'd meet the same deadly fate. She sprinted with her hunting knife out, prepared to slash at any opposition. She just wanted to find her friend that's all. Was it too much to ask?!

Lavvy slowly came to a jog, then a walk as she reached the park. She'd been all over this forsaken island, and not yet had she seen more than a glace of people. Funny, huh? She stopped to catch her breath and moved on, hoping to find Mari there. She saw a small fountain and realized where she was. At the park again. Last time she was here, she had seen Tanesha, who had died soon after. She stopped for a second to think about it. She'd seen her only yesterday, and now she was dead.... Gods... Please keep Mari safe until I find her... Please.

She walked over to the fountain and plopped down, rather loudly at that. She put her head in one hand and softly shivered from the cold of the rain.

"Stay safe, Mari."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mitsuko2. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

There it was again.. the sound of someone coming near her. Steph wasn't sure how she'd handle this, considering that she didn't know who it was, and what they had. She peered around the side of the tree and saw a young girl, probably her age, sitting by the fountian. She plopped down making a rather loud noise. Steph checked around the other side of the tree just to make sure no one else heard it.

Slowly she stood up, put everything but her weapon in her bag, slung it over her shoulder and walked towards the girl. Maybe they could just talk for a moment. Either way, Steph knew what she wanted to do. She quickened up her pace just a bit and began to force out the tears. When she was in ear shot of the girl she started crying out loud.

"Have you seen my brother? My brother Kevin? I can't find him anywhere!!.... Oh god... Please! Have you seen him!?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler baby_g. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Lavvy literally jumped a few feet into the air when she heard the sobs. She stood quickly and looked to the girl who was swiftly approaching her. Was she a player? Could this be a clever rouse in order to get her guard down? Could it be that this girl was only pretending to cry? It could, but Lavvy's softy heart wouldn't allow her to think so. She heard the girl ask her if she'd seen her brother. Lavvy frowned and walked closer to the blubbering female.

"I'm sorry. I haven't seen anyone yet for more than a moment. You're the first I've actually spoken to." Lavvy sadly said. She slipped the knife into it's sheath, but did not button it in.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mitsuko2. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

"That's Horrible!"

perfect...

A devilish grin swept across Stephanie's face as she was now close enough to the girl to grab her by the shoulders. She shook her violently only to then push her into the fountain, with herself following suit. She placed both hands around the girl's neck hoping to choke the life out of her. She was just one more pawn in this game and that ment she was one to get rid of. She wasn't going to take any more shit from anyone. With the rain pouring down, maybe she could attempt to drown the bitch...

"I'm going to fucking kill you! Do you understand?!"
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Lavvy was taken by surprise when the girl abruptly stopped crying and grabbed her by the shoulders. She was shaken violently and thrown backwards. Her knees buckled from beneath her as she hit the fountain and she fell into it, smacking her head in the process. The girl was upon her instantly. She grabbed her by the neck and attempted to push Lavvy's head underwater. Oh crap, this girl was insane!

Lavvy was swallowing water, a lot of it. She slowly reached down and attempted to grab her knife. Why'd she ever put it away? What the hell was wrong with her? Stupid, stupid, stupid! She finally grabbed it and in one fluid motion slashed at the girl's right arm. She let go and lavvy pushed her off, climbing out of the fountain and readying herself for battle.

"You're insane!"
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

"FUCKIN CHRIST!" Stephaine let out with a yell as she grabbed her arm at the sensation of pain. The bitch had slashed her in an awkward line up the front of the arm. Now standing in the water, Steph took her whip and swung it harsh at her head, making a loud crack as it did so. The force wouldn't be enough to knock her over, but it would be enough to stun her for a moment, allowing Steph to attack again.

"You think I'm insane?! You haven't seen insane yet sweety... trust me, you'll figure out the difference!"
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Lavvy watched the girl warily. This bitch was crazy. She had no friggin time for this. Mari was out there somewhere! She couldn't die here! No! She had to find her and protect her! She was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn't see the next attack. The whip let out a crack as it smacked her across the face. She stumbled a bit and felt the huge welt that had begun to form across her cheek. She looked to the other girl and snarled.

"Fuck you! I'll never let the likes of you stop me from finding her!" She yelled to the other girl, her knife in a defensive position.
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

Stephanie leaned down picking up a handfull of mud and slung it at the girls face. Following the mud was herself, tackling her to the ground as she began to deliver punches to her upper body. It felt so good to beat the shit out of this girl, that she didn't want to stop. Struggling for the knife out of the girl's hands she finally retrieved it, stabbing the girl in the gut. The first penitration of the blade into the stomache of the stranger wasn't enough. She repeated it so, about 4 more times.

She felt the sweat on her forehead through the rain pouring down on both of them. She let out a loud yell, only to then fully realize what she had just done. Blood slowly washed off her hands from the drops of water, and she cowarded off the body below her in fear.

"What the Fuck!!"

In panic, Steph grabbed the knife, whip and bag as she ran towards the water. Her only thought now was to get the blood off her. She got about 50 feet away from the girl when it hit her. If she could do someone in that bad, someone would surely do it to her as well. Fuck going to the water, she was off to find another.

((continued elsewhere...))
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Lavender looked the other girl in the eyes briefly. How could anyone buy into this horrid game? Why them? Of all the fucking schools out there, why them?! Mr. Wilson let them die out here! He signed their death certificates. Everyone was going to die, even if they won, how could you ever live normally again? Everything was just so fucked up. This game, this girl, everything. She could hardly take it.

The girl's next move took Lavvy a bit by surprise when she picked a glob of mud from the ground and flung it into Lavvy's face. She closed her eyes just in time but was suddenly met with a powerful tackle, sending her sprawling to the ground, the girl on top of her. The girl punched her repeatedly. She did it so fast that Lavvy hardly had time to react. She was sure she heard a rib crack. She next went for the knife, and Lavvy valiantly defended, but to no avail. The girl got it from her and stabbed her straight away.

Lavvy looked to the girl with pain in her eyes and asked but one question.

"Why?"

The next flurry of stabs was eminent. A sharp burning in her gut told her that her stomach acid had seeped out. She probably had less than an hour to live. God dammit. The other girl's eyes suddenly went wide and she jumped off of Lavvy. She ran out of the area quickly. Lavvy didn't care though. She just had to find her. She just had to.

Lavvy painfully rolled to her knees, and slowly crawled to the fountain. She used it as a stand and slowly stood. When she reached full height she spasmed and coughed, her blood spilling into the fountain's pure waters. She lurched and vomited. It was mostly bile though. With that done, she started to slowly walk out of the area as well. She had to lean on a branch she'd found for support however. It was her crutch.

Just stay alive till you find Mari.

Continued: We survive by friendship

Return to “The Park”