Free-fall.

Start B96

The former inhabitants of the island seem to have been rushed from their homes in a hurry. Houses within the residential area are still filled with goodies and still hold a uniform and up-kept appearance. The rows of brick houses beg for a bit of chaos that the oncoming battles are bound to provide.
AtomicWaffle†

Free-fall.

Post by AtomicWaffle† »

"Derrin, you should really get some new chairs." A boy sat across from Derrin, in a old, torn apart black chair. "Well, I kind of like them Jeff. It adds to the atmosphere."Derrin sat a few feet away from him, in a clean, white chair.
The chairs were positioned inside a vast white expanse.
"What atmosphere? You subconcious is about as dry as the Sahara desert. You really aren't creative at all. Try adding some more... pizzaz." A firey ring encercled Jeff, quickly disappearing in a white flash. "Do you always have to ruin my fun Derrin?"

Jeff was identical to Derrin, exept for the fact that, unlike Derrin, he was not albino, and had Fiery red hair and red eyes. He dressed almost completely in dark red and black, but aside from those details, his features were exactly like Derrin.
Derrin sat in his chair. "Your fun always ends up hurting someone."

What did I remember last?
"Do you remember what happened Derrin? Or are you too much of a goody-goody to want to refresh those wonderful, violent images?"He grinned, flicking out a television remote out of what appeared to be nowhere. The entire side of the expanse suddenly turned into what looked to Derrin like a movie screen. "Jeff, please, don't!" Derrin pleaded. Jeff just smiled and looked towards the screen.

Derrin sat back in his seat. "Oh god, please tell me this is just the drugs..." He had taken his monthly injection before he went on the trip, and he was a little edgy. It can't be the drugs, they stop hallucinations....

"Alright, so now I have to show you guys a movie. Am I forgetting anything, Louis?" Jim asked the prisoner lazily.

"The teachers."

"Oh, capital!" Jim said with a smile as he eyed Mrs. Saranna and smirked, "Now Louis, do you think she has a weapon?" Jim asked theatrically.

"Ummm..."

"I think I have to search her. Come over her Mrs. Saranna, you have a date with my hands."

It was a eye opener for many students as Mrs. Saranna was molested in front of them. It was even a bigger eye-opener as the terrorist kissed her forcibly, than brought up the gun to her head and pulled the trigger. The terrorist coughed as the now nude and headless body of Ashley Saranna fell to the floor.

"Man, nothing tastes worse than human brain, I tell you..." he said outloud before he signaled Louis to quickly kill the remaining teachers, obviously satisfied with the amount of fun he was having.

After the teachers were killed Jim just looked at the kids, his smile widening.

Derrin then tore his gaze away, a angry expression in his pale face. "JEFF, STOP!" The screen instantly disappeared.
"Well, you are certainly very snippy today." Jeff got out of his chair, straightening his long red trenchcoat. He put his hand on Derrin's shoulder. "You are in a game Derrin, a game where you have to survive against all odds, and win this game for Us. So wake up Derrin.... WAKE UP!!"

Derrin awoke, falling through the air. What happened.
Out the helicopter you go...
Derrin opened his eyes.
"OH SHIT!!!!"
Derrin was a few hundred feet above the ground, falling towards what could only be something painful. If it was water, there was probably rocks, and if there was land, it was probably covered in houses. That was Derrin's luck.
Derrin had never been religious, he hated that people would put all their faith into something they had no proof of.
"You believe in me, don't you Derrin?"
"No Jeff, I don't believe in you. You aren't real." Nobody would have heard him over the wind. Nobody REAL, that is.
"You should."

Derrin looked down. Hopefully SOMETHING will cushion my landing. He looked below him to see a roof. Shit. He closed his eyes and braced himself for the impact.

Luckly, the previous inhabitants of the house had put much of their old clothes and cushions in their attic, and their roof was in need of internal repair. Nonetheless, he still had a roof to go through.

Lucky i'm not here to feel this, bro...

((Continued in Natural Disaster))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler AtomicWaffle.

Return to “Residential District”