Light up the Night

Private - BrendanxErik

Everything Prom-related before the actual dance takes place here: last second date-searches, time spent dressing, rendezvous with friends, and fancy limo (or, as the case may be, bus) rides to the dance are all welcome.
Brackie

Light up the Night

Post by Brackie »

((Brendan Wallace continued from Love Means What it Means))

Never in his life did he imagine he would actually go to prom. In America.

But now, Brendan was driving through Saint Paul in his black tuxedo and brown bow tie. He hated tuxedoes with a passion, the old Aussie at heart, but he wanted to look good. It took a lot of brass for him to actually try this, asking someone out. He hated crowds, he used to hate making friendships, and he was even less keen on actually walking into prom with Erik at his side. He was still in the closet, technically, except to about...what 10 people in the whole world, only 3 of them in this country? It made him light of head to actually think that people would...notice him.

Brendan had arranged to pick up Erik about a half hour before prom was to start. He weaved his way through the streets of St. Paul, Minnesota, until he found the address Erik had given him. It wasn't until he was about to get out of the car when he noticed how tensely wrapped around the wheel his fingers were. He took five long, deep breathes, and tried again. They slid off with ease, though he had to wipe his hands on the seat to make them less sweaty.

He wasn't sure whether to get a corsage, so he got one anyway. It was hidden in the glove box of the passenger seat. If he didn't need one, it would stay there for the night, if he did, he would race back to the car and get it, claiming forgetfulness. Brendan got out of the car, strode across the lawn, and knocked on the door. He tried his best to smile, otherwise stopping himself from passing out from nervousness.
[+] The Island
V4: G069 - Clio Gabriella: Hold me closer, tiny dancer; count the headlights on the highway to hell.
V4: G083 - Paige Strand: Feelings don't try to hurt you, even the painful ones. You're responsible for all of the damn consequences.
V4: B118 - Jacob Charles: Every grieving heart has screamed at one time or another 'why can't you just let me die?'
V4: G114 - Aston Bennett: A woman who desires revenge must dig three graves.
V4: B108 - Ma'afu Tuigamala: Most men would rather forget a hard truth than face it.
V5: G015 - Janie Sinneave: Every human being must find her own way to cope with the impossible, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method she doesn't choose.
V6: B018 - Maxim Kehlenbrink: Too much self-centered attitude brings isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger, and a hammer to the skull.
V7: G044 - Mikki Swift: It takes 18 years to build a reputation and a minute to ruin it.
V7: G070 - Jessica Rennes: Despair is our chance to wrestle with water and fall through.
V7: G075 - Aditi Sharma: She can still scream that rebel yell, just as loud as it was in 2005.
[+] Home
V4: B042 - Brendan Wallace: History has a way of repeating itself for years to come.
Meanwhile...
v5 - Penny Huang: Good girls can make bad decisions.
v5 - Jasper Rourke: Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, "what could have been".
v7 - Gaelan Meloy: And nothing matters.
v7 - Jordan Brankovich: Rethinking it all.
v7 - Kayden Brockman: Not done yet.
v7 - Ji-hyun Christensen: Just getting started.
[+] Remind Me Tomorrow
Destiny Martinez will live fast and die faster.
Aidan Winston is going to let you know you're not solving anything.
Lara Rodriguez thinks you should keep your opinion on her to yourself.
Peyton Hoffman isn't fond of the PC Police ruining everything.
Lindsey Sewall wants to make sure you drank water today you stupid bitch.
Luke Travers needs to have a code.
I'm hosting a SOTF!
SOTF: International
Applications Open Now!
ifnotwinter†

Post by ifnotwinter† »

((Erik Laurin continued form Decisions, Decisions))

Brendan's knock was almost instantly drowned out by loud barking and the scrape of paws on hard floors. After some commotion inside, the door was finally opened by a small redhead, probably a couple of years younger than Erik, who was holding onto the collar of a massive black mutt with one hand.

She sized Brendan up, looking unimpressed, than turned back to the dog and barked out "Assis!" It obediently sat down, although judging by the longing looks it was throwing at the door it wanted nothing more than to explode out into the street and jump up all over the stranger.

"You're here for Erik?" She didn't bother giving him a chance to respond. "He's in the bathroom. He's been in there for like, three hours." She raised her eyebrows, folding her arms across her chest now that the dog was sitting calmly enough. "You'd better be worth it. I keep smelling satsuma and I'm pretty sure he's using my body butter and that cost me, like, twenty bucks and if he uses it up I'm gonna kill her." A half-second pause. "Or at least make him pay for it."

A momentary break, probably to breathe, and a familiar voice echoed down the hall, sounding strained. "Kim? Is that Brendan? Gimme just a sec, okay?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler ifnotwinter. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

Brendan didn't need to pass out, since the appearance of a large black dog almost bowled him over right there. Brendan was not the biggest fan of dogs. Farm dogs, like border-collies and the like he could handle, but the housebroken ones seemed a lot more vicious. The size didn't matter. They were all vicious. Regaining his posture, he found himself facing a small redhead. His sister? Yes, that was a likely guess. She stopped the dog from attacking, and seemed to scan him like a human photocopier.

She started speaking fast, without giving him any chance to respond.
"You're here for Erik? He's in the bathroom. He's been in there for like, three hours. You'd better be worth it. I keep smelling satsuma and I'm pretty sure he's using my body butter and that cost me, like, twenty bucks and if he uses it up I'm gonna kill her. Or at least make him pay for it."

Hmm, she was a little talker, wasn't she? Brendan smiled, mostly over the fact that someone actually got dressed up for him. For Abby, and most of the time for Matt, back in the old AUS, he was usually the submissive one: the one who compromised, the one who had to ask permission, the one who...well, there was a reason he became a lot more recluse than usual. And was he worth it? Well, he supposed...maybe. He never really got drilled like this by someone before. Well, not in a situation like this, mind, but...yeah, not like this. And body butter? Well, Brendan had no idea what that was, though he had a large suspicion, but he wasn't really going to ask that in a polite conversation, was he?

Brendan let a small smile come to his face. If it was what he thought it was, he was going to have a great night. But he knew to never get his hopes up too much.

A voice carried down the hall. It was Erik.
"Kim? Is that Brendan? Gimme just a sec, okay?"
Brendan stood there, silently while everyone spoke. He really didn't have anything to say.
Just don't worry about what to say. It may come naturally.
[+] The Island
V4: G069 - Clio Gabriella: Hold me closer, tiny dancer; count the headlights on the highway to hell.
V4: G083 - Paige Strand: Feelings don't try to hurt you, even the painful ones. You're responsible for all of the damn consequences.
V4: B118 - Jacob Charles: Every grieving heart has screamed at one time or another 'why can't you just let me die?'
V4: B108 - Ma'afu Tuigamala: Most men would rather forget a hard truth than face it.
V5: G015 - Janie Sinneave: Every human being must find her own way to cope with the impossible, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method she doesn't choose.
V6: B018 - Maxim Kehlenbrink: Too much self-centered attitude brings isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger, and a hammer to the skull.
V7: G044 - Mikki Swift: It takes 18 years to build a reputation and a minute to ruin it.
V7: G070 - Jessica Rennes: Despair is our chance to wrestle with water and fall through.
V7: G075 - Aditi Sharma: She can still scream that rebel yell, just as loud as it was in 2005.
[+] Home
V4: B042 - Brendan Wallace: History has a way of repeating itself for years to come.
Meanwhile...
v5 - Jasper Rourke: Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, "what could have been".
[+] Remind Me Tomorrow
I'm hosting a SOTF!
Applications Open Now!
ifnotwinter†

Post by ifnotwinter† »

Erik was - nervous.

And it was weird as hell. Brendan had asked him to prom and he'd accepted without really a second thought, because, well, what else was he going to say? He'd never had what he'd call 'feelings' for Brendan, complete with quotation marks, but he wasn't going to deny that the guy was good-looking, even if he hadn't actually known he was queer. And going to prom with a good-looking guy wasn't something he was ever going to turn down. But then the actual night had come, and suddenly it had all seemed so goddamn real.

He'd gone for a suit over a tux, but he was suddenly worried it was too casual. The black suit jacket hung slightly open over a light blue dress shirt and a deep blue and silver tie, his customary bracelets still settled on his wrist - he didn't give a shit if Jesus himself came down and asked him out to a dance at Buckingham Palace, they were never coming off - but in deference to the occasion he'd taken off the leather cuff and was wearing tiny silver hoops in both ears. His hair was even behaving for once, pulled back in a low ponytail tied with a scrap of blue silk that matched the tie. He knew he smelled nice, mostly thanks to Kim's body butter, and he was immaculately clean thanks to the hour he'd spent in the shower. He knew he looked good. So it was all going to be okay, right?

Right.

Just then, he heard Bear barking, evidentally at the door. He must have missed the knock. Hesitating, he gave himself another once-over in the mirror as he heard Kim opening the door and yelling at the dog. It was followed by a low stream of words he couldn't understand, but were probably the little loudmouth babbling at his date. Wonderful.

He called out to her to give him a minute, and anxiously pressed a strand of hair into place. It was all totally going to be okay. Brendan was a sweet guy, super nice, and - well, hell, Bobby was going to be there and there was no point totally giving up on him, right? Prom was for dreaming. Besides, he was going to be strutting in with a hot man on his arm. Everyone would be jealous.

Clinging to that thought, he exited the bathroom, glad his parents had already had their share of coos and teasing and photographs. He'd begged them not to stay around when Brendan came and they'd obediently gone off to catch a movie, which meant that the only thing he had to do as he approached the doorway, walking stiffly in his new shoes, was to carefully but firmly grab Kimberly by the shoulders and move her sideways.

"Hey, Brendan." He flashed a smile, looking the other boy up and down and allowing his eyebrows to raise. "You look...wow, I mean." He ducked his head, smile growing. "You look great."

Turning back to Kim, he gave her a quick hug and then shoved her in the direction of the living room. "Mom and Dad'll be back in a couple hours, okay? Don't wait up."

As she moseyed off down the hallway, muttering under her breath, Erik straightened again, the smile now pretty firmly attached to his face. "So, uh." He took a deep breath. "All ready?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler ifnotwinter. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

Right after the string of words flew out of the girls mouth, Erik finally arrived and redirected the girl.
"Hey, Brendan."
He was finally facing the man of the night. The man of the night was facing him. And Brendan had made damn sure to make an impression.

Over the last few weeks, he had let his hair grow longer, and longer. It still attempted to spring back into shape, but the combination of weight, gravity, dozens and dozens of hair straighteners, and hair gel had made quick word of that attempt. His hair now looked normal, flowing down past his ears, and the light of the night (none) assured that it looked brown instead of red. He made sure to shave. Even though his parents were kind of lathargic when it came to his social life, his mother always told him to shave before anything important. He had even started to brush his teeth again, so they were now less yellow than usual.

In all, with the way he dressed, minus the bracelets he usually wore, he was on fire tonight. And Erik was even more hot. His ponytail looked so...sexy was the only word, and his suit of black and blue gave him a flashback of something he could barely remember. In summary, asking Erik out was the best choice that year.

And Brendan was sure that he made an impression, because...well:
"You look...wow, I mean."
He made Erik Laurin smile.
"You look great."
Brendan was smiling a lot more, and he was sure that Erik was the contributing factor in that. He turned to his sister, and ushered her off.

"So, uh."
Deep breather.
"All ready?"
"Sure. Let's roll."
Brendan's smile was still wide when he held the door open for Erik, and lead him to the car. As soon as they both got in, however, the glove box sprung open, and revealed the small box holding the blue-flowered corsage for the whole car to see.
"Oh. Um......I wasn't really sure whether to get one, so...
...Surprise?"
[+] The Island
[+] Home
Meanwhile...
[+] Remind Me Tomorrow
I'm hosting a SOTF!
Applications Open Now!
ifnotwinter†

Post by ifnotwinter† »

Yeah, that smile wasn't going anywhere. As Erik followed Brendan to the car, he took a deep breath, calming himself. So far so good, and it could only go up from here, right? They were going to be the envy of prom. Sliding into the passenger seat and discreetly checking himself in the side-view mirror - still A-OK, he jumped slightly when the glove box opened.

Is that...?

At Brendan's words, he had to laugh, reaching for the small neatly-wrapped box. The tissue fell under his fingers, revealing an elegant blue boutonniere. Blue was always a safe bet for colour, and in this case it was perfect, matching his outfit beautifully. He pinned it carefully to his left lapel, glancing across at Brendan. The smile had dimmed from his classic high-on-life grin into something quiet and special.

"Thanks, Brendan. It's perfect." He hesitated for a moment, then reached out to lightly squeeze the other boy's shoulder. He wasn't sure how tactile Brendan was, but he'd always been a touchy-feely kind of guy and this seemed like it was well on its way to being a night to remember.

"We should go, though." A flicker of humor. "Unless you want to make a dramatic entrance?"
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

The embarrassment was building up inside Brendan like a water balloon filled to bursting point. He just sort of...had the corsage there. And now, it was sitting there, mocking his indecision. If Brendan wasn't going to give it to Erik, it would do it itself.

To his overwhelming surprise and relief, Erik took it. He opened it, looked at it, and put it on. The smile was still on his face, turning from a nervous one to a... relieved one.

"Thanks, Brendan. It's perfect."
THANK EFFING GOD.
Brendan was even more relieved that he actually did right. And he was so happy that Erik was happy, and apparently Erik really liked his choice, because he lightly squeezed his shoulder. He was on top of the world right now, flying. Well, not really flying, since he had a thing about heights, but feeling really good.

"We should go, though. Unless you want to make a dramatic entrance?"
"Nah. Not that much of a dramatic guy."
Brendan fumbled with the key in the ignition, and finally started the car. After peeling off from the sidewalk, and turning the street corner about a block later, he continued.
"Unless you want to?"
[+] The Island
[+] Home
Meanwhile...
[+] Remind Me Tomorrow
I'm hosting a SOTF!
Applications Open Now!
ifnotwinter†

Post by ifnotwinter† »

Erik laughed softly, fiddling with his bracelets for lack of anything better to do with his fingers. "I'm pretty sure most people know about me by now. I'm not exactly subtle." He'd always been casually public, the occasional kiss in the halls, typically bringing either Chloe or a boy to school dances, being a vocal supporter of GLBT rights...and he'd earned flak for it, but you know what? That just didn't matter. Erik had gotten good, over the years, at just letting it roll off his back.

But he knew full well that not everyone was like that.

"I was thinking about you, dude. I mean - I didn't know, and my gaydar's usually pretty stellar, you know? Just wasn't sure how public you wanted to make it."
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

"I was thinking about you, dude. I mean - I didn't know, and my gaydar's usually pretty stellar, you know? Just wasn't sure how public you wanted to make it."
Brendan had almost forgotten about the fact that there would be a lot of people there. All of Bayview senior class. And that was when his hands clenched around the wheel, tighter than before. He was still driving, but...he felt as though he never wanted to leave the car.
"I...I...I'm not sure either. I mean, only about...what, 10 people in the entire world know about this, and only two of them will be at prom."
He was nearly unmentionably quiet for the rest of the drive.

Brendan managed to get a great parking spot. He turned off the car engine, got out of the car, and started breathing a lot heavier than usual. Fuck. Fuck. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck FUCK. He hated crowds. All those people, near him, probably looking at him...Brendan was going to have a lot on his plate tonight, along with meeting friends of his, friends of Erik...

As Brendan walked up to the hall with Erik, his breathing became a lot more noticeable. Just before they reached the door, Brendan halted in his tracks.
"Erik, I...can't do this."
[+] The Island
[+] Home
Meanwhile...
[+] Remind Me Tomorrow
I'm hosting a SOTF!
Applications Open Now!
ifnotwinter†

Post by ifnotwinter† »

After Brendan's stuttered reply, Erik didn't know exactly what to say. After a moment, he shrugged, looking out the window, hesitating before finally speaking. "Well - it's gonna happen sometime." Perhaps not the most comforting thing, but he was busy organizing his thoughts as he began to realize that this might not be the out and proud date he was expecting.

Luckily the drive was fairly short, but no sooner were they out of the car than Brendan's breathing began to get more noticeable. Erik snuck a look at his face, and almost immediately wished he hadn't. He knew that look. He had worn it himself, too many times - when anxiety started to be too much. Of course he'd be feeling like this, if he was only out to a handful of people. God, what an idiot he'd been to brush it off in the car.

He was trying to decide whether or not to bring it up when Brendan stopped like he'd hit a brick wall, eyes wide with fear and voice soft as he said "Erik, I...can't do this."

His stomach dropped.

His first thought, and he hated himself for it, was so much for a fairy-tale prom. But he shoved the thought aside, because here was Brendan, with him, and he was terrified and facing a huge change in his life and he goddamn needed Erik to be there. It didn't matter that it was prom night. He'd been in similar situations once or twice, a boyfriend who hadn't come out yet to his parents, a younger student looking for advice on how to accept himself, and this one wasn't any different because of the setting.

He turned immediately, one hand - the one with the two bracelets, the soft blue and the bright rainbow - grasping at Brendan's, seeking the touch. "Hey," he muttered low, strong, "hey."

Once he was sure he had the smaller boy's attention, he leaned closer, using his height to block them from anyone's vision. "It's okay," he whispered, keeping his voice low. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to."

But something still didn't feel right, and he hesitated only a second before plunging on. "But Bren...this is a part of you, you know? These people, they've known you for at least a year, probably longer. They deserve to know the whole you, and you - well, you deserve to be proud of it, you know? You can't hide forever. And there are always going to be douchebags who'll hate you for it but they're just fuckin' idiots and you shouldn't let them control your life."

He squeezed his hand, once, hard. "And I'm here with you. Anyone got a problem, they get to go through me first."
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

Without even a hesitation, Erik had wheeled around in front of Brendan, and grasped his hand.
"Hey," Erik was trying to keep him up, but Brendan wasn't going to take this. He tried to stay out of Erik's eyes, but Erik wouldn't have it.
"Hey."

Brendan relented, and finally faced Erik's face. Erik was leaning closer, to protect him. Protect him from people who would be watching.
"It's okay," Erik whispered to him. His voice was calm, and caring. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to."

He was feeling loved, so very much, right now. Never in his life had someone actually cared so much for his feelings. To Matt, and even more to Abby, he was just a hanger-on, a friend, for their pleasure only. But...he never had a companion, a guy or a girl like Erik, that would make him feel special. Tears were almost welling in his eyes.

"But Bren...this is a part of you, you know? These people, they've known you for at least a year, probably longer. They deserve to know the whole you, and you - well, you deserve to be proud of it, you know? You can't hide forever. And there are always going to be douchebags who'll hate you for it but they're just fuckin' idiots and you shouldn't let them control your life."

That did it. A solitary tear fell down his face, followed by many many more. Erik squeezed his hand again, much harder than before.
"And I'm here with you. Anyone got a problem, they get to go through me first."
And that did much more. Brendan let go of Erik's hand, and wrapped himself around Erik (for one of the first times in his life, having to reach upwards to embrace).
"Thank you. Thank you so much Erik."

He held the hug for almost a whole minute, all the time simply thinking about...everything. How far he had come since a few months ago, when he was posting his anger on the internet, with a hateful view on life, and hating human contact, and most of all Erik. He felt like he was in love.
After letting go, he touched his face, and realized that the tears were making him wet.
"Look at me, I must be a mess."
Brendan looked at the door, and saw a few young students being thrown out of the hall. Prom had to have already begun, and...for another time in his life, he actually cared about how he look.
"I might have to wait a few minutes for my eyes to stop being so red."
Brendan looked into Erik's eyes, and picked up a faint smile, very mischievous in nature.
"Do you know anything that could take over 5 minutes?"

Grabbing Erik by the wrist, he pulled him over to a shadowed part of the outside of the building, and found the most secluded dark area of the entire hall. He leaned against the wall, pulled Erik towards him, placed his hand on the back of his head, and leaned up to Erik's lips. He knew what he wanted, and for the first time in his life (again), he was going to get it.
[+] The Island
[+] Home
Meanwhile...
[+] Remind Me Tomorrow
I'm hosting a SOTF!
Applications Open Now!
ifnotwinter†

Post by ifnotwinter† »

As Erik spoke, focusing on Brendan's eyes, he could see the tears welling up. And as Brendan started to cry, he had a sinking feeling in his stomach, wondering if he'd pushed it just a little too far.

But then Brendan spoke, thanking him softly and wrapping himself around Erik in the same movement, and Erik couldn't help feeling just a little teary himself. He'd never had a problem coming out. His parents had informed him brightly that they'd pretty much figured it out from day one, most of his friends at school accepted it and moved on, and almost all his extended family either didn't care or didn't know. He wished he knew what Brendan was feeling, but figured that if he couldn't, at least he could try and be there for him as much as possible.

He held onto the smaller boy, rubbing his back gently, until Brendan finally broke the hug with a self-deprecating comment about how he must look, and then a rather mischievous observation on what could take five minutes. Erik chuckled softly, allowing himself to be tugged off to one side of the hall, not entirely sure what was coming but willing to go along with it.

Of course, that was when Brendan reached up and kissed him, and Erik's world suddenly seized up. Because - okay, this wasn't the first time he'd been kissed, by a long shot, but this was Brendan and Erik had really only agreed because he desperately wanted a date to Prom and he wanted to show up Bobby Barron and he didn't really want this and it wasn't like he even felt anything for Brendan but-

-but it felt good.

And suddenly, his mind was calming down. He bent a little closer, deepening the kiss and sliding one hand around the back of Brendan's head, cupping his neck gently. A moment more and then he broke away, breathing a little quicker than before, because...he didn't have feelings for Brendan, did he?

But that had been good, damn good, and now he was looking down and the other boy was looking up at him and damn, he was hot. And so nice, and sweet, and Erik decided in a split-second that Bobby Barron and his damn straight Christian self could just go straight to hell.

Because here he was, at prom, with Brendan Wallace, and he suddenly recognized that fluttering in his stomach for what it really was.

"Fuck, Brendan," he muttered softly, didn't know what else to say but it didn't really matter because, well, then he was kissing him again and nothing mattered at all.
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

((Sorry for the delay: School and stuff))

The kiss was...well, Brendan really didn't have a word to describe it. He made sure that he let Erik take over once he made sure that he knew what was happening. He seemed to be very sure about what was happening. Erik slid a hand around the back of Brendan's neck and brought him deeper into the kiss. Just moments after, he broke the kiss, and Brendan was truly wanting more. Erik seemed to look him, up and down for a few moments. Brendan's eyes caught Erik's and Brendan's smile began to falter.

"What is it?" Brendan started, before Erik began speaking.
"Fuck, Brendan," Erik muttered, before kissing him again. Brendan returned the kiss, with a great amount of passion going into it. Now he had his head cleared of doubt, of panic, and of everything except for love for Erik Laurin.
Over the next few minutes of heated make-out (was that even a phrase?) Brendan made sure to come up for air every so often, taking in big breathers and making sure that it wasn't awkward in any way for Erik at all, not that really sure what was and wasn't awkward. In about four minutes time, he finally stopped. He stared into Erik's eyes, and continued to smile.
"Well...that was...wow, Erik. Thanks."
Giving him one last kiss, he spoke again.
"But we should probably get inside. I'd love to meet your friends."

Readjusting himself to look less suspicious, less like someone who had just been passionately making out with his prom date for the last 326 seconds, he added something else. Something completely random.
"I'd also really like to meet Chase's date. She said he was nice!"
[+] The Island
[+] Home
Meanwhile...
[+] Remind Me Tomorrow
I'm hosting a SOTF!
Applications Open Now!
ifnotwinter†

Post by ifnotwinter† »

The minutes flew by, and when Brendan finally pulled away, Erik was surprised at just how fast his heart was beating. The smaller boy wasn't that experienced, but holy hell was he a fast learner. And to be fair, it had been a pretty damn long time since there had been any real action that wasn't he, himself, his right hand, and an illicit copy of Dudes & Dicks. He was a healthy teenage boy, after all. He had needs, okay?

Needs that Brendan was definitely fulfilling. But he had a point, Erik thought rather regretfully he pointed out that they should join the rest of the class inside the prom hall. As much as it might be fun driving out to a secluded spot and seeing what happened, this was prom, and it was important.

He adjusted his own clothing, straightening his tie and pressing a hand over his decidely pink lips. But - that didn't matter. If anyone had a problem with the fact that he had just been thoroughly kissed, they could sort it out later. And if anyone had a problem with Brandon, he'd just shove his corsage down their throat.

"You're probably right." He sighed, peering around the corner of the building. Students were still coming in, but they had definitely slowed a trickle.

"I need you to meet Chloe, after all. And obviously your friends are going to have to decide if they approve of me or not."

A flash of a grin.
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

"I need you to meet Chloe, after all. And obviously your friends are going to have to decide if they approve of me or not."
"Yeah. All two of them," Brendan chuckled as Erik grinned at him. They began their walk towards the Prom Hall, Brendan's breath not jumping like he'd just performed a marathon in a minute. He was smiling. He had his first American guy. And a nice one, to boot. One he felt he was in love with.

He walked to the door with Erik, handed over his ticket, and strolled into the hall.

((Brendan Wallace and Erik Laurin continued in the Prom))
[+] The Island
[+] Home
Meanwhile...
[+] Remind Me Tomorrow
I'm hosting a SOTF!
Applications Open Now!

Return to “Pre-Prom”