Seclusion

The school campus is very well maintained. The grass is always kept neat and short, and the hedges around the school are always kept trimmed. The sports fields are all in immaculate condition, and a nice quad area has been set up for the students outside, with tables, chairs, and a gazebo.
R-S-Lee†

Seclusion

Post by R-S-Lee† »

((Continued from The Fix)

Monty arrived at the school parking lot, not having calmed down in the five minutes since he'd stormed off from the library.

Monty had to hand it to himself. He'd delivered one hell of a hit. In fact, he could actually still see her blood smeared across his hand.

Continuing down the parking lot, Monty spotted a group of sophomore students having fun by their cars. Smoking, drinking, and doing pot in a place where the teachers w

The sophomores noticed Monty almost immediately. He towered over them with an expression full of anger and disgust. They were border-line trembling beneath the bigger and stronger senior student who stood

"I don't care what you give me. Booze. Smokes. Pot. I just want you to hand me something to calm me down before I start bashing some head." Monty told the younger kids with his hand reaching out.

Almost immediately, Monty received a cigarette and lighter for his trouble. Lighting up the cigarette, Monty pocketed the lighter and walked ahead, walking down the parking lot in isolation.

Now, in all honesty, Monty wasn't much for drugs, tobacco, or alcohol. He only really indulged in such activities when the world had gotten to be too much for him to handle. Today was one of those days.

I can't believe that I just did that. Now the librarian's gonna call the principal. He's gonna call my mother. And my probation officer. Probably my therapist too... This is just not going to end well for me.

Monty had spotted Victoria Logan on his way out of the library. It was more than likely that she'd been on her way to visit Alice. After all, they were a couple. If she'd have been there in time for the arguments, things would've probably gotten much worse. There would've probably been a bit of property damage and a second girl who would have gotten the shit knocked out of her.

As Monty dragged on his cigarette, he found his problems feeling less and less significant. After all, what was the school gonna do? Expel him? It's not like Monty Pondsworth was ever going to get his diploma.

His mother would probably be upset, but in all honesty, that was something Monty was used to. She hadn't quite been happy with him in years. Monty could deal with it.

Of course, his therapist would probably want to talk about this. But, it's not like she didn't already nag at Monty every opportunity she had. This was just going to be another topic in their already painful sessions.

The only real problem Monty really should have was with his probation officer finding out about Monty having smacked a woman. After all, he was the one who would be able to send him to prison. But even that didn't really bother Monty. After all, he'd prepared himself for the likelihood of going to prison a long time ago.

Still, the look on their faces was totally worth it...

As Monty smoked his cigarette, a small smile even began to creep across his face. He sat on the hood of some guy's car and continued to smoke in silence.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler R-S-Lee. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
xylophonefairy†

Post by xylophonefairy† »

Acacia ambled through the school grounds to the car park, enjoying a sudden sun as some of the clouds seperated. It was a vague idea of hers that one day she would move south, to Arizona or someplace where the temperatures were high almost all year round. Then the tan that graced her skin would be natural rather than faked. She flicked her hair over her shoulder, and cast a quick disapproving glance at the group of sophomores that had just supplied Monty with something to smoke. She swung her keys on her right index finger, the loop keyring was the perfect shape for such a trivial act.

As she approached her car, a red sporty one that actually belonged to her brother, but that she had full run of while he was posted in Iraq, she noticed Monty sitting on it's hood. She stopped abruptly, she didn't know him well, by name and she was pretty sure their lockers were close to each other as she'd seen him around recently, and that enough made her stop and seriously consider her next move. The kid was bad news, he looked intimidating and acted intimidating. Acacia had generally managed to stay out of his way, and preferred to keep it that way, but she really had tto get home right now. There was a paper due for her next class and she had left it sitting neatly on her desk, but this hadn't concerned her as, heck, she could just drive home and get it.

At least, until now she could have gone home to get it.

Acacia dithered on the spot for a moment, trying not to look at Monty sitting on her car. She felt strangely self conscious all of a sudden of in her short skirt and pretty cashmere sweater, coloured in pale pink and a light grey colour. It was a 'victim' kind of outfit, and Acacia wished she had worn jeans and a leather jacket, or something more butch. She considered ringing someone up and asking them for a lift, but no, that was too much to ask of anyone, and turning her phone over and over in her hand, she decided that she should probably deal with this mess herself.

Anyway, her right arm could pull a pretty good hook thanks to years of playing tennis, even if she wasn't sure if she was tall enough to hit anywhere that might cause the boy any kind of damage. Okay then, go sweetly, carefully, treat him like any other person, not just a crazed out jailbait.

"Uh, hi," she said, sheilding her eyes from the sun and waving awkwardly as she approached Monty. "You're, sorry, you're sitting on my car." Acacia affixed her best smile on her face, and prayed inwardly for luck.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler xylophonefairy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
R-S-Lee†

Post by R-S-Lee† »

Monty had been enjoying his smoke peacefully when some girl came up to him. Some random girl who he could not recall having ever seen before.

"Uh, hi, You're, sorry, you're sitting on my car."

Huh? Words cannot describe just how little I care...

Not really feeling strongly enough about his spot on the car to fight for it, Monty simply stood up and walked away. He had no reason to stick around. Hell, Monty didn't even actually know the girl and her car hood was no more comfortable than the sea of vehicles that surrounded them.

Perching himself on a neighbouring car, Monty took another drag of his cigarette and leaned back. With his back resting upon the windshield, Monty just continued to go on with his business.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler R-S-Lee. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
xylophonefairy†

Post by xylophonefairy† »

Acacia was faintly surprised as Monty simply got up and moved without a word. She kept flipping her cell phone over and over in her hand for a moment before coming to her senses and moving quickly to the drivers side door where she stuck the key in the lock and twisted it slightly more violently than usual. sitting down in the driving seat and locking the doors, Acacia allowed herself a moment to laugh.

And you'd been planning your punches...

She was glad she hadn't phoned anyone to help her move the guy when he was so willing to shift himself on her word. She was glad that nobody else had been privy to her thought processes before she mustered up the courage, feeling like a bit of a fool now. Smiling and shaking her head, Acacia put the car in gear and shifted forwards slightly.

"Thanks," she said out the window to Monty who was a short distance away, figuring that any human, even a jailbait, likes to get a bit of regonition for something, even when that something is barely a thing at all. He wouldn't remember it in the morning, she would remember it as the moment she stood up to someone bigger than her. Perhaps that was over dramatising things a little bit.

Acacia drove quickly out the school gates, turning on her music, something upbeat to calm herself down.

((Acacia Salinger continued in The Limits of Human Endurance))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler xylophonefairy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Yvaine†

Post by Yvaine† »

((Victoria Logan continued from Fix))

When she stepped out of the school and into the light of the parking lot, Victoria Logan was momentarily blinded. Sher raised her hand to her forehead, creating a visor as she surveyed the parking lot. Mostly empty, aside a group of Sophomores doing the exact same thing she did at that age. Hell, she still did it, only now she was a little more subtle then the parking lot. She'd been caught in the act often enough that another offense was not what she needed. It wasn't probation, just a healthy 'warning'. It didn't stop her, it just made her a little more careful.

Whatever, right now, she was craving some coffee, and the Alibi had what she needed. All she had to do was remember where she parked her car. No easy task, considering that she arrived half baked. "Shit." She whispered as she took an uncertain step forward, not quite sure which way to go first. The only rush was the quench her thirst, so she had all day, but the sooner she found her ride the better.

After five minutes of vague wandering, she spotted her car, an ugly brown 1990 Nissan Laurel. It wouldn't win any beauty contests, but it served her well enough. Plus. the back seat was pretty big, as she could vouch for. Large back seats were always nice, especially if she had someone and couldn't wait until she got home.

Nodding in satisfaction, she started forward, weaving through the parked cars. As she got closer, the smell of cigarette smoke caught her attention. Pausing, her eyes scanned the area around her before finding the source of acrid smell. Monty Pondsworth sat on a car a few spots down from her, enjoying a quiet smoke. After taking a quick step back, she froze, hiding behind a red pick-up truck.

He'd hit Bounce, but she assumed that was because she mouthed off to him. Maybe it was something else? The thought that it was Alice crossed her mind, but she rejected it was far-fetched. Quiet, level headed Alice would know better then to antagonize that brute. Deciding that, she reasoned that she had nothing to fear when she would walk past him.

Taking a breath, she stepped around the truck and walked towards her car. Going that route, she had no choice but to pass by Monty, unless of course she went around. No, that wasn't even an option. Show him that she was hesitant, even a little scared, to go by him and things would be even worse. Bullies picked up on things like that.

Instead, she summoned her frustration at Alice being pre-occupied and used that as fuel, using that to stave of the irrational fear she was feeling. Still using that annoyance, she passed by him. Maybe because she was still somewhat pissed off by leaving alone, maybe because he'd inadvertently robbed her of Alice. Either way, a single whispered phrase slipped from her lips as she passed in front of him, almost against her will.

"Asshole."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Yvaine.
Lexi†

Post by Lexi† »

Driving down the road in "her" small black soft-top (ok it was her sisters but she wasn't going to let anyone know that) Carla gazed out of the windscreen searching for that ever so elusive parking space. The song, something by Ciara from the album that Carla had absentmindedly flicked on was beating loudly with its pulsating beat and high tempo singing, something about not messing with her man. Good point Carla thought as she drove, every now and then singing a small section of the chorus. Lunch had been good for her, a nice drink down at the small "It" cafe of the month and a chicken salad followed by a crafty plate of chips. She naivly told herself that if she had eaten healthy before it, the calories wouldn't count so much. Oh well, wishful thinking and all that. She would just have to have some water instead of coke that night at late rehearsals.

Finally finding a small spot around the edge of the parking spots, Carla put the car into reverse, nearly scratching the side of the nearby car, probably a teachers by the state of it. Pulling the key out of the ignition, the cheerleader pulled down the mirror and slowly applied the light pink lipgloss, coating her bottom lip and then pursing them together, making it more subtle than it had been. After grabbing the small handbag, her much larger book bag that carried her history work and sketch pad, and the dark sunglasses from the passenger seat, Carla gave herself one last quick look over in the mirror and then stepped out of the car, locking the door.

Her oversized black shirt with the sleeves cut off and then tucked in with a nice round edge, brought in with an oversized belt and a short grey skirt, coupled with the "Smart girl" heels completed the look. Going for the "intelligent but interesting" look, she had debated with tight jeans but eventually had decided to just go barelegged. After all, that light fake tan from the weekend wasn't going to show itself!

A small blast of tinny rock music from her cell phone alerted the dark haired girl that she was being texted. Perching the bag precariously on the bonnet of her car, she rummaged around in the bag to find the small cell before she would leave. It was just bad manners to leave the text unanswered, was it not?

"Where have you gone?" she mummured under her breath as she searched the bag, finally finding it tucked away under her purse. Checking the message (a dirty joke from her brother, albeit one that gave her a giggle. Who knew that nuns would be the subject of so much filth?), she sighed and then turned, ready to face the rest of the day.

((Carla Conners continued in A Flock of Cuckoos))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Lexi. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
R-S-Lee†

Post by R-S-Lee† »

It was almost as if somebody up there was determined to make sure Monty did not get his peaceful little smoke break. For, almost as soon as the blond girl had left, a second girl had arrived to take her place. And it was somebody that Monty actually knew.

Victoria Logan. A pothead who happened to be Alice Blake's girlfriend. Monty hated her even more than he hated Alice.

Monty took another long drag of his cigarette as she approached him. He honestly had no idea what was going to happen, but it still felt as if this meeting was going to end badly.

"Asshole."

Monty looked right back at her. He was tired of this bullshit. All he wanted to do was to be left alone. But that obviously wasn't going to happen, so Monty felt that he may as well get the better of her in this confrontation.

"Hello, Dyke. What do you want?"
Yvaine†

Post by Yvaine† »

Partly, Victoria was smug he'd taken the bait, at least to some degree. He'd replied, anyway, as casual as it sounded. It was like he was doing it because he had nothing better to do. His tone alone ticked her off. Wasn't worth his time, was she? We'll see we about that. Unfortunately, she didn't have the sharp wit that Bounce had, or Alice's level-headed nature. Her repertoire of insults consisted mainly of 'fuck you' and it's variations. She was clever, but no in regards to come backs. Clearly not clever enough to avoid a confrontation, though.

As minor and off-hand as it was, his choice of insult ticked her off as well. Dyke? Honestly, has no one ever heard of bisexuality? She's had two girlfriends and god knows how many boyfriends. No matter how much she loved Alice, the last thing she was a lesbian, something that a fair portion of the male student body could attest to.

Putting aside that, she stood with her back to the larger boy, fuming silently. She realized antagonizing him was a bad idea. As smart as she claimed to be, it was a very unwise idea. A saying about a bull and it's horns sprung to mind. Despite that, she was angry, the quiet, seething kind, the kind where passive aggressive comments slipped out against her will.

Fine. At this point, walking away would be redundant. She thought sullenly, glaring at her feet for a moment. Finally, she wheeled around, looking up to meet Monty's eyes. "First of all, dick, I'm not a lesbian." Inconsequential, yes. Likely to have any effect at all? No, but it seemed like seemed thing she wanted to be made clear.

"Second, the only thing I want from you is to leave my girlfriend alone. I'm tired of your bullshit. I'm tired of you fucking with everyone happier then you, just to get some satisfaction with your life. I'm tired to having to deal with your comments every fucking day." Beside the anger she was feeling, the only other inflection she put in words was on 'your' as if the very act of speaking to Monty was beneath her. Anyway, it was at that point she started to wind down. Her words held less venom, as well as the rate they were said slowing to a halt. Finally, she finished with a somewhat tired "Just, go to hell."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Yvaine.
R-S-Lee†

Post by R-S-Lee† »

Victoria did not go away. She had something to say. A lot to say, actually. In fact, it seemed as if she was going to be hanging around for quite awhile.

"First of all, dick, I'm not a lesbian."

Fine. You're just so big of a whore that you'll settle for either gender. Because that's just so much better than lesbian...

"Second, the only thing I want from you is to leave my girlfriend alone. I'm tired of your bullshit. I'm tired of you fucking with everyone happier then you, just to get some satisfaction with your life. I'm tired to having to deal with your comments every fucking day. Just, go to hell."

Monty once again couldn't take it. After all, it just was not in his nature to let people get away with speaking to him in such a way.

"You know what? Fuck you!" Monty snapped back. "I don't go around hurting people in order to make myself feel better. I go around making these comments because everybody in this school fucking deserves it!!!"

Monty paused. He jumped to his feet and held his cigarette at his side.

"Let's talk about you for example. You are a stoner. You are a bitch. And, let's not forget that you are the sluttiest person in this shithole of a school. Anything I've done to you was done because you are a fucking freak."
Yvaine†

Post by Yvaine† »

If she had winded down after her outburst, Monty was on his way to starting her back up. Not that she could really do anything else then insult him. Even that didn't seem likely. A brute like him didn't stop easily, and his self-esteem was solid enough that he could dish it out and take it. In any case, she was the agitator in this case, but so what? He deserved it. He went around making people miserable. It was about time that someone else stood up to him. Not that was what she had in mind. She wasn't really standing up to him, she was just angry and he was the cause. Of course, if she made him angry, she'd end up like Bounce. Then again, so what? So he'd hit her. She could take it.

"You know what? Fuck you! I don't go around hurting people in order to make myself feel better. I go around making these comments because everybody in this school fucking deserves it!!!"

When he got to his feet, Victoria expected it to be the precursor to violence. If anything, she welcomed it. The slim chance he'd feel some regret for beating up two girls in one day wasn't what she had in mind though. Truth be told, she felt close to striking him herself. Closed fist was a no-no, of course. As alp she might get away with. Hell, this was Monty Pondsworth she was talking about. A slap would get her ass kicked too.

"Let's talk about you for example. You are a stoner. You are a bitch. And, let's not forget that you are the sluttiest person in this shithole of a school. Anything I've done to you was done because you are a fucking freak."

Most things didn't phase her. Well, most was relative. The point was, she didn't get upset easily. Being called a whore, or a slut, was one of those things that set her off. Maybe it was because she realized that it was at least partly true. She was aware she wasn't the hardest girl to get, but she didn't want to be reminded of it. She glared at Monty, her hands clenching into a trembling fist.

She thought about it, and a slap seemed like an unwise move. For one, it would get her a beating, like she realized before. Still, it was tempting. She'd decided against it when she noticed her hand rising. Almost without her realization, she slapped him. Hard too, as hard as she could, which didn't really say much. She wasn't exactly strong. Her eyes were wide for a second before changing to a smug expression. "Go on, hit me. Hit another girl, someone not half your size this time." Oh, the irony. She'd recalled with startling clarity her fears for Alice doing something exactly like this, and she almost laughed.
R-S-Lee†

Post by R-S-Lee† »

Monty was genuinely surprised to find himself getting slapped. He had not expected Victoria to be stupid enough to actually hit him.

The hit definitely stung. Monty may have been far tougher than her, but he was still able to feel a definite throb on his cheek. She had really put everything she could into the hit. It wasn't enough to knock Monty over or reduce him to tears, but the hit had definitely managed to make him flinch.

Monty even stumbled back a step. Mostly out of shockurprise than genuine pain. He clenched his cigarette even harder and glared at the girl, almost consumed with rage.

"Go on, hit me. Hit another girl, someone not half your size this time."

Monty didn't hit her. Hitting her would be too obvious. Too predictable of him. He had a much better idea of how to deal with her.

Reaching forward with his right hand, Monty grabbed Victoria by her hair. Her sloppy, bizarre, little Mohawk-shaped hairdo. It was almost indescribable and a bit freaky.

Monty wondered what kind of hair product was being used to keep that hair styled so oddly. It felt disgusting against Monty's fingers, but he still continued to clench at what strands of hair he could fit within the palm.

"How, in the name of God, could you have possibly thought this would be a good idea?" Monty questioned.

Let's see how smug she is after this!!!

His left hand still held the cigarette that Monty had been smoking. Monty was considerably taller than Victoria, so he had absolutely no problem reaching around her neck. With no hesitation, Monty pressed the butt of his lit cigarette against the back Victoria's neck.
Yvaine†

Post by Yvaine† »

She did get some satisfaction at his reaction. He was not expecting her to strike him, that was for sure. His stumble caused her smug smile to widen, which was probably one of the deciding factors at his response. Well, he didn't hit her like she was expecting. When he stepped forward and grabbed her hair, her brief shock mirrored hos own. If he punched her, she wouldn't have been surprised, but this threw her off. She expected some retribution, of course. He wasn't the sort you could slap and walk away, free as a bird. No, he'd hit back, twice as hard too. Of course, she realized beforehand that hitting him was a horrible idea. That stopped her, alright.

It had been a while since she'd had her hair pulled, and she didn't remember immediately that it was a bad idea to try and pull away. So when she did try and pull free, the sharp tug against her scalp caused her to cry out in surprised pain. Memories of schoolyard fights came flooding back, and she decided pulling was a very bad idea. With Monty gripping, she was forced into a sort of stooped position, with her head bowed forward. "Hey, come on..." She started, not really sure what to say.

"How, in the name of God, could you have possibly thought this would be a good idea?"

It turned out that she didn't have to speak. She felt the sensation of the cigarette itself against her neck first, the burning came next. She cried out in pain, trying to twist out of Monty's grip in a frantic attempt to get away from the lit cigarette. Anything she could do to get away from him.

The sharp pain from her scalp caused her to cease thrashing, instead scratching blindly above her, where she had a vague idea of his face's location. It didn't matter, right now the only thing on her mind was getting away from him, as soon as possible. In the part of her mind that was still thinking logically, she thought idly That's going to scar if you don't move.

"L-let go!" She stammered, her voice breaking as the pain drove tears to her eyes.
R-S-Lee†

Post by R-S-Lee† »

Victoria was at Monty's mercy. She was kneeled down, begging for mercy, and sobbing out of pain. Monty had her fate completely in his hands.

Despite popular opinion, Monty was not, by definition, a sadistic person. He may have been an asshole, but he did not get some sick thrill out of watching the girl writhe in agony. Monty didn't hurt people because he particularly enjoyed it; he hurt them because he felt that they deserved it.

It wasn't the pain of his victims that Monty enjoyed, it was the control. Making sure that these pathetic little people understood that Monty was truly better than them. Hurting them was just the easiestway to assert his superiority over them.

But upon hearing her sad pathetic plea, Monty decided to relent. There was no way that she was dumb enough to keep fighting him now. And, even if she was that stupid, Monty knew that he wouldn't have much more difficulty in subduing her again.

Monty removed the cigarette from Victoria's neck and let go of her hair. Her hair had been quite disgusting, so he calmly rubbed his hand against his jeans in order to get rid of the residue of whatever had been keeping her hair styled.

Victoria was now free. A few of the assorted students seemed to be watching Monty in action, but he really didn't care. He simply placed the cigarette back where it belonged. In between his lips. He took a victorious drag and looked down upon Victoria.

"Get the fuck out of here!"
Yvaine†

Post by Yvaine† »

When she felt his hand let go, she stood in that stooped position for a few seconds. Her legs felt weak, and she could feel them shaking under her. That goddamn bastard. He'd made a fool out of her and there was nothing she could do about it. If she tried to fight back, she'd be even worse off then before. Even now, she could still feel the burning sensation of the cigarette. Should she try something else, she'd just get burned again, maybe this time somewhere more noticeable then the back of her neck. Oh god, she wished Alice was there. Alice could protect her. Alice was strong and quick, agile enough to take Monty in a fight. But no, it was just her and Monty, as well as the younger kids watching the whole thing.

Finally, her legs gave out and she fell to her knees. She sat there, hunched over against any more moves against her, the tears streaming down her face now from embarrassment as well as pain. At least Monty was the only person there who knew her. She didn't want Alice to know. If she found out, Alice would try and exact revenge, just making things worse, even if she did beat Monty. Right now, all she could do was kneel at Monty's feet.

"Get the fuck out of here!"

When he spoke, Victoria winced in spite herself. She almost expected him to kick her while she was down. It certainly wouldn't surprise her. After a second, Victoria slowly climbed to her feet, still hunched over. Her eyes were locked on the ground, taking care not to look up and expose her face. "Fuck you." She whispered as she turned her back on Monty and made her way down the row.

After a minute of aimless wandering, she came upon her car. Her mind was almost blank, and an overall numb feeling enveloped her. She tried not to think about what happened. To think about was the acknowledge that he beat her, made her give up. She hated herself for giving in, for backing down. It was like she admitted he'd won, that he was better then her. She removed her keys from her pocket and tired to unlock the car, but the key missed the lock and impacted against the side of the car with a metallic plink.She reached up, wiping the tears from her eyes and after a few more tires, unlocked the car. She slid inside, stared the ignition, and pulled out. Right now, she need to to leave. She could feel sorry for herself later.

((Victoria Logan continued in The Alibi)
R-S-Lee†

Post by R-S-Lee† »

A smug grin crept across Monty's face as he watched Victoria stumble away. She was gone. Defeated. Monty had finally earned the chance to be left alone.

But as he calmly smoked his cigarette, Monty looked up to find that all eyes were on him. Every student in the vicinity seemed to have stopped to watch Monty as he torched a girl's neck. The sophomores who had been goofing off. Some kids who had just arrived to get ready for their next classes. Even a few kids who had just been walking by to get to their next classes had stopped to stare at the scene.

Well, there goes any hope of a little privacy.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT?!?" Monty called out, addressing nobody in particular. His voice was shaky. In all honesty, Monty felt more upset than angry. It seemed as if he would never get left alone.

Monty didn't even bother to put out his cigarette before he tossed it to the side. He really didn't feel like being the center of attention right now. As Monty stormed off, he adamantly refused to even look at the other kids who'd gathered to stare at him.

Monty couldn't just leave. After all, his mother would freak out if Monty were to skip all his classes. But he also couldn't head to his third block class at this point. After all, Monty was considerably late and there really was no point in going in at this point.

So, Monty just left the parking lot and entered the school building. The principal had probably been told of Monty's actions in the library by now. At this point, Monty was just buying time until the principal got a hold of him. It was only a matter of time before Monty would have to face up to what he'd done.

Monty knew that he was going to end up spending his night getting yelled at and told off by authority figures. So he may as well take advantage of his current freedom.

((Monty Pondsworth continued in Homework: Last Resort of the Bored)

Return to “Campus”