Bats & Rats & Blind Cave Salamanders

B038 Start

The tunnels, as the result of the failed mining experiment on the island, are rather simple, leading into the mountain and heading out towards the mansion grounds. While the entrance from the mine is still clear, the entrance from the grounds is more overgrown with thick foliage as if the owner of the mansion wished for it to be kept as invisible as possible and prevent the local populace from trespassing. It is hard to breathe and almost impossible to see without a light source down in the mine. These tunnels stretch all throughout the Northern part of the island, allowing access at several points in the felled forest and near the beach.
ThoDuSt

Bats & Rats & Blind Cave Salamanders

Post by ThoDuSt »

((B038 - Charles Richard Dawson - Start))

Charles Richard Dawson was deeply regretting taking this "shortcut" through the tunnels.

He had woken up awhile ago, at the entrance to the tunnel. After looking at the map, his surroundings, and his compass, Charles thought he knew where he was; on the opposite side of the mountain from any place he might want to be. The solution to that predicament seemed obvious; grab the flashlight and go through the tunnel! Except it turned out not to be that simple, and now he was completely lost.

When he reached a fork in the tunnel he sat down, hoping someone who knew a way out would soon find him.
Moth†

Post by Moth† »

[[Gloria Benson G051, start]]

"Help me, help me, help me..."

Gloria stumbled, uncharacteristically, through the tunnels, groping her way along the walls and trying not to choke on her own cries. The duffel bag she'd awoken with was slung over her back like a knapsack, one of the straps sitting around her left arm. The bag kept slipping off and hitting her side, but every time that happened she pushed it back. It was a stupid thing to worry about, but Gloria needed something--anything to take her mind off of this. "Help me, help me, God help me..." she whimpered again, couching a bit before sobbing.

Tears poured down her face as she tried to deny it, tried to force herself to wake up. Her cheeks stung, as she'd slapped herself several times in her mad hopes she was dreaming. She could barely see anything anyway, what with the darkness of the tunnels, but it was even worse now-her tears had gotten her glasses wet and they'd fogged up a bit. Letting out another choked cry, Gloria felt for the wall of the tunnel, missed it as it suddenly turned off another direction, and fell to the ground with a thud. She lay there, curling into a ball before letting out an animalistic, hysterical cry.

"HELP MEEEE!" she screamed, sobbing hoarsely, hands over her ears.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Moth. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Killer_Moth†

Post by Killer_Moth† »

B030 - Start

Quincy was not at all happy. He'd been looking forward to this trip. Then after Prom, he'd wanted to use it as a chance to see if he could find out what had happened to Felicia. He'd felt so dumb at prom - requesting that old Sam Cooke song, and then she didn't come back to hear it. Ever since then, she'd been avoiding him, and he'd been trailing around like a puppy, trying to get close to her. He thought that the trip would be the perfect chance.

Of course, things didn't work out quite that way. She avoided him on the bus, and then, well, a lot of things had happened since then. He hadn't seen her at all during 'the talk'. Now it looked like he was never going to figure out where things stood between them.

He awoke with his head aching, a sharp pain in his neck, and blind. No, not blind. It was just dark. Night? Too dark for that, although he didn't rule it out. Inside? Too cold, damp, and rough. Underground then. Great, they were supposed to fight each other in caves and mines. Bloody useless.

His eyes were adjusting to the gloom, and he could get a sense of where he was now. It was a tunnel. Most likely from a mine. Small, dark, close. Why on earth had he been dumped in there? It didn't matter at the moment. What did was finding a way out. He stumbled over towards a wall and put his hand out to touch it. It wasn't much, but it was enough to help him get his bearings and keep his balance. He could search his bag once he found some light, see what he'd been given as a weapon.

A weapon? Of course. He would need to fight, to be able to survive, He didn't doubt for a second that others in the class wouldn't hesitate to take him out, and he needed to be prepared to defend himself. He figured in here he stood as much of a chance without a weapon as with one, so wait until he got out, then plan from there. There was a slight slope to the floor, so he headed up.

After a few hundred metres, he heard a voice. Someone was crying. A girl. Damn. As much as he wanted to be tough, to go over there and snap her neck, he knew he couldn't. Not while she was defenceless. Killing in self defence was one thing, something he doubted he'd have a problem with, but in cold blood was different. He headed off towards the sound of the scream, cursing himself for being so stupid, barely noticing the light in the distance.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Killer_Moth. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Grim Wolf

Post by Grim Wolf »

(Naoko Raidon continued from Two Roads Diverged in a Dark Hellhole)

Naoko Raidon still refused to use a flashlight.

He'd been hearing things in the tunnels, little snippets of sound; voices, for the most part. A great deal of yelling, earlier; a few sobs, scattered here and there.

And then an outbreak of sobbing surprisingly close. Raidon froze, his fingers trailing across the gun. He could barely see in here, but the tunnels were surprisingly well-made; the floors were smooth, thought dusty and occasionally cluttered by pebbles, and the turns tended to be gentle, although one place where this wasn't too had resulted in him rapping himself smartly across the face with a wall.

His nose still ached, which might go a little ways to explaining how he failed to miss the light ahead of him.

He hesitated. In the dusky halo of illumination coming from the flashlight, he could make out a few scattered details. There seemed to be several entrances to this place--a juncture, of some kind?

And there was light. From a flashlight.

A person.

At once the ice in him began to whisper, reminding him of why they were here, of how successful previous players had been at escape.

I am a survivor, not a killer.

Right now, what's the difference

He lowered the gun to his side, but did not remove it. "Not that I am too inclined to help another player," he said quietly. "But using a flashlight in the tunnels is tantamount to broadcasting your position to the whole world."

The sobbing was coming from just beyond the tunnel, but the boy in front of him had not yet stirred to do a thing. Had he, perhaps, been the cause?
Those Whose Time Has Come]

Terra Johnson (female student no. 73, DECEASED): Oh...duh...Abel's...dead...the one who...lives is...

Tom Swift (male student no. 60): It didn't matter what he wanted anymore.

Daria Bhatia (female student no. 56): "I pity you, and everyone who knows you. Because if you can live with this, I don't...I don't think you're human anymore.”

[+] Those Who Have Gone Before
[/url]

V6

Alex Tarquin (male student no. 32: "No more...masks..."

Tara Behzad (female student no. 12): "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

V5

Tyler Lucas: "I had fun. You?"

Karen Idel: Game over.

Xavier Contel: "G-gotta...trust people, Arthur. G-g-gotta try. C-can't be afraid."

v4

Naoko Raidon (male student no. 54): Dying like...this isn't...so...bad...

Mirabelle Nesa: "I'm a weak little girl who couldn't save anyone, even myself, but god damn it I beat you and god damn it you are going to remember that because I am Mirabelle Nesa and I am a hardened goddamn warrior and I am not going to fucking give up now!"

Simon Grey: "I never was a hero, but, God help me, I tried."

David Meramac: "Running towards nothing. Running from nothing."
Lexi†

Post by Lexi† »

((G117 Start- Jessie Anderson))

No this can't be happening... why is it happening to us, it must be a joke, it can't happen to us, not us, not me, not... why me!

If she was that kind of girl, Jessie would have been swearing like a trooper down in the tunnels, where she had been blindly stumbling around for what had seemed like hours, yet was probably only minutes. Her head was hurting and the air tasted odd, like something was coasting the oxygen and made it taste off. Not knowing whether it was her being underground (who knew how deep) or maybe they had hit her head when they had put her down in the tunnels, but it all seemed almost like a dream. Only the cold feel of the wall made her think otherwise, as she pushed on them with one hand while holding the small torch with the other.

As soon as she had woken up she had checked her bag and was almost relieved to find that she had been given such a ridiculous item to fight with. Besides paper-cutting someone else to death, what harm could she do with the gossip rag? Besides possibly boring herself to death with the inane celebrity content. Shifting the bag over her shoulder, she was just thankful that she didn't have to carry something that was potentially lethal. Even the pressure of carrying something that could kill someone if she lashed out in anger...... No, she didn't want to think about that, not think about the inevitable fate of the games players, her fellow students.

But somewhere in this darkened tunnel, all Jessie could hear was the screams and cries of someone needing help and instinctively, she went to find the source of it to help. Some may call it foolish, but if someone was hurt, you could be damn sure that Jessie wouldn't sit on her ass when she could be helping them. Never did it occur to the girl that it could be a trick or a ploy to draw someone in to kill them. Seeing the shaking flashlight fall on a girls figure, Jessie hurried over towards her, concern covering her self-preservation. Even on the ice-rink with all the protective gear, if someone went down, Jessie would always check on them the first chance she got to make sure they were ok, as long as it didn't interfere with the game.

Call it her being brought up well, but she was always taught to extend that hand, be the good samaritan, even if it wasn't always in your best interests, to help someone was always the right thing to do, even if they didn't deserve it. But somewhere in these tunnels there was a girl from her school, on the floor crying for help and assistance and Jessie would be damned if she didn't go over there and make sure the girl was ok. Most literally probably. Unless this game they had been thrown into really was hell. Even if this was part of her being tested, Jessie wouldn't be the one too snap and take an innocent life.

In the back of her mind, she thought about all the people she needed to see and find out if they were ok, especially Dan and Imraan. She hoped that she would have a chance to see them soon, hoped she wouldn't hear that they had been attacked or injured from the other students.

"Hey there, I'm here to help, ok? Are you hurt.... Gloria isn't it? It's me, Jessie, Jessie Anderson. Don't worry I am unarmed, I'm here to help, OK?" she said as she approached the hysterical figure, unaware of the other people close to them in the tunnels. The small beam from the torch illuminated her face as she swung it upwards to show the girl who she was, so that Gloria wouldn't try to stab or shoot her. Reaching out a hand to comfort the girl, she hoped her assistance wouldn't be rejected in a violent way.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Lexi. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Moth†

Post by Moth† »

Shortly after she'd screamed for help, Gloria heard footsteps--and then a voice. But in this place, with this game, she didn't know if that was an act of God or Satan. Either one of them could be toying with her right now, maybe both of them were. Question was who had sent THIS person. The bespectacled girl looked up sharply, wiping the tears off her glasses fiercely, leaving wet tracks on the glass.

A girl...not that a girl couldn't be capable of cold-blooded murder, but somehow, in Gloria's mind, they seemed less likely. A girl could be compassionate...maybe? The way the light hit Jessie's face made Gloria flinch, her heart hammer, but it was better than nothing at all--better than there only being the sound of her skull cracked in or something. "J-Jessie..." she whimpered, trembling slowing a little. She still didn't uncurl herself from her little ball, however. "Nngh...I--I'm..."

The tears came faster now, Gloria's sobs coming fast again, making her cough and sputter--Gloria was sure that was horribly unattractive. "D--Don't hurt me...p-p-ple-please don't h-hurt me!" She grabbed at her bag, but didn't move it. "D-Do-Don't..."

But wait...Jessie didn't have a weapon out...just that flashlight, and if she smacked Gloria with it, then the light would go out, and then she'd never get out of the tunnels, and... "Y-Y-You won't...P-promise you w-won't...?" she sobbed, a bit quieter. "J-Just wan-wanna go home..."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Moth. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
ThoDuSt

Post by ThoDuSt »

Charles sat quietly, with his eyes closed, listening to the sounds of the tunnels.... Someone was crying for help, but where? Which of the tunnels was the sound coming from? Could they help him? Could he help them? Both?

Charles also heard footsteps. Multiple sets, there was more than one person nearby. One set in particular seemed very close. The owner of the footsteps soon appeared and spoke, breaking Charles of his focus.

"Not that I am too inclined to help another player, but using a flashlight in the tunnels is tantamount to broadcasting your position to the whole world."

"That's the intent really," he said, opening his eyes and looking at the boy he was responding to, "I took a little shortcut through these tunnels and now I'm lost. Finding other people, or having other people find me, makes it more likely I'll find a way out...."

After a moments hesitation he added "And if they're playing, well... I don't figure I'd last long in this game anyway, seeing a person before my end would bring a little more comfort than dying alone in these tunnels after days of being lost."
Grim Wolf

Post by Grim Wolf »

Raidon's thin eyebrows went up. He wasn't sure he liked the way he felt right now; he was calm, certainly, but it was a calm that was ill-fitting with his personality and with his circumstances. He didn't like this calm, it made him feel edgy and a little mad, as though his own skin had been unfaithful to him and now reeked of another.

He didn't like this feeling. Not remotely.

"You want to die at the hands of the first person you see?" Raidon asked. The ice in his tone surprised even him; a faint tremble took his right hand, and he felt a sudden desire. Lift it, pull the trigger. The safety was off, the gun was loaded, if he hadn't been afraid of giving away his position he would have fired off a test shot to make sure he'd done it properly, but...but he was reasonably sure. And he was right, this boy was a fellow player, he was...

Crying in the tunnels, and the last time Raidon had seen violence his father had been on the receiving end.

"Seems like a stupid idea to me," Raidon said, sticking the gun in his pocket. "I'd much rather die in the sunlight, you know." He stretched. "If you've had that light on, have you had time to check your map?" He looked the boy up and down. In spite of the cool he was trying to maintain, he was impressed by his willingness to trust.

Still, Raidon couldn't think of the name.

"Naoko Raidon," he said, after a moment's thought. "BO54, according to my bag. And you are?"

Terra Johnson (female student no. 73, DECEASED): Oh...duh...Abel's...dead...the one who...lives is...

Daria Bhatia (female student no. 56): "I pity you, and everyone who knows you. Because if you can live with this, I don't...I don't think you're human anymore.”

[/url]

V6

V5

Xavier Contel: "G-gotta...trust people, Arthur. G-g-gotta try. C-can't be afraid."

v4

Mirabelle Nesa: "I'm a weak little girl who couldn't save anyone, even myself, but god damn it I beat you and god damn it you are going to remember that because I am Mirabelle Nesa and I am a hardened goddamn warrior and I am not going to fucking give up now!"

xylophonefairy†

Post by xylophonefairy† »

G100 - Helen Wilson - Start

Glow sticks? Glow sticks!? How the fuck was she supposed to do anything with a handful of glow sticks? Helen stomped her way along the tunnel, looking for any signs of anything. She withdrew a single glowstick from the pack and pointed it in front of her like a gun.

"Say your prayers, Bond," she said in as British an accent as she was able to muster, "pow! Pow, pow, pow," with each pow she recoiled slightly, as though her glowstick gun had gone off and was actually a useful weapon. She stopped and looked at it, "stupid piece of shit" she muttered, yet something in the back of her mind said that they might be useful later, for... something. If she'd been given a gun along with the glowsticks, well, then she would have been ecstatic to have glowsticks. But the knowledge that her peers were out there with knived and guns and bows and arrows and shit meant that she felt at a significant disadvantage. It wasn't fair, but she figured that was the 'amusing' side of it. And though it sickened her to thing of this, she'd watched previous series' and laughed as the competitors drew shit weapons. "Oh karma, what will you cast upon me next? Please use my future doctor status to allow me to not get injured, and not die. I might discover the cure for cancer some day! Surely I should survive!"

Helen shook her head and kept walking. Where was everyone? And where the hell was the exit? Waking up in the tunnels, which curved away in both directions, neither of which had any indication of sunlight, or other people, or anything, had been almost enough of a distraction for her to forget why she was there. After dithering for close on ten minutes, and scouting for about a hundred metres in either direction, she eventually chose left, for no reason other than it sloped slightly upwards, and the dampness of the cave suggested it was underground. Also, up would at worst take her out halfway up a mountain, and then she could... rock climb down or something. Damn she wished she'd been assigned a rope. But better than being trapped underground

The glowsticks might have come in useful if she'd had more than 6, like, for lighting a path so that if she did get lost she could just follow them back out again. Or back to her starting point at least. Helen kicked a stone in her path; it skittered across the floor, and bounced off the wall, losing all momentum and coming to a rest a few seconds later. She picked it up and shined her torch on it; it looked like it had a face, two small dents and an angular line underneath them, the face was smiling. Well at least SOMEONE's happy to be here. She put the stone in her pocket, figuring it made a better weapon than her assigned one did.

Just then she rounded a corner, and voices began to trickle out to her from somewhere up ahead, her eyes widened. She switched the torch off, vaguely aware that she didn't want them to know who she was before she knew who they were. Scratching her ear, she crept forward, thankful that she'd worn pumps with rubber soles that cusioned the noise of her walking, and rounded the corner when a light appeared. One of them had their torch on, ah, the element of surprise! Still, she was relieved, as she spied on them from a little way away, to see who it was. Well, she was relieved to see Charles, who she'd shared a couple of classes with and knew to be relatively harmless. And then the boy, who's face she coulsn't see (it would appear he'd come up the same path as she), stowed his gun, and she felt it was safe to make an entrance.

"Hey, Charles!" Helen said, half enthusiastically, coming up to them. "And hey..." her mind faltered, "Raidon!" she'd shared a class with him too. "Fancy seeing you guys here..." she added sarcastically. "Anyone know the way out?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler xylophonefairy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Killer_Moth†

Post by Killer_Moth† »

There were clearly more people down here than he'd anticipated. The light was moving closer now, and the crying seemed to have stopped. Quince hoped that he wouldn't be needed, and could possibly get by without being noticed. After all, what better way to draw potential victims to you?

Still, he needed to find a way out. And most of the class wouldn't be playing. Odds were he'd be safe. And if not, well, he was probably as able as any of them to win down in close quarters like this, as long as nobody had a gun.

He approached the light, hands up and open. "Hey guys" It was kids he recognised. Of course it was. Kids from his school. Kids that were most likely days from death. Gloria and Jessie. He'd never been close to either of them. That wasn't a good start. Neither of them wouldn't have any reason to trust him. Still, he was here now. And while he could probably take both of them on, he was sure he could use them.

"I ain't gonna kill you. Don't worry." He hoped he sounded sincere as he approached the group. His eyes were still adjusting to the new light source, so he was blinking as he moved closer to them all. "Any thoughts where we are?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Killer_Moth. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Moth†

Post by Moth† »

More people. Gloria whipped her head towards the sounds, some of the hair that escaped her ponytail falling over her forehead and sticking there thanks to the sweat she'd been working up. She hugged herself tighter, breathing harsh and irregular, and even though the newcomer (I don't recognize this one...I don't know this one! she thought in a panic) claimed he wouldn't kill them, Gloria drew back away from him.

She'd like to trust people-but her friends, or anyone she was acquainted with. Strangers, she didn't know. They'd want to kill her, not anyone else. My friends...Simon, Dirk, Rob...where are you? Gloria couldn't help but wonder. She hoped they were alright...they'd have to find each other soon-stick together.

"W-We're...i-in d-d-d-dark..." Gloria whispered, shaking a bit again. "N-Nothing but d-d-dark and cold...I-I don't...d-d-don't l-like cold," she hiccuped.
ThoDuSt

Post by ThoDuSt »

((Sorry for the really half-assed post, couldn't think of anything and needed to post quickly))

"You want to die at the hands of the first person you see?"

"Not really, but it's preferable to dying of starvation, or thirst, or danger zone, all alone and deep in the bowels of the Earth just because I couldn't find my way to the surface." Charles responded.

"Seems like a stupid idea to me, I'd much rather die in the sunlight, you know."

"Me too, I figure if the light attracts someone friendly they might be able to lead me to the surface, if not, then at least I'm not alone when I die, you know?"

"If you've had that light on, have you had time to check your map?"

"I checked it before I came down here. I woke up on the north-western area of the mountains, near a tunnel entrance, and when I figured out where I was I decided I wanted to be on the eastern side of the island. Then I decided to take a shortcut, and now I'm lost. Even if they had a map of the tunnel network, and I didn't see one, by the way, I still would be opening it up too late to figure out where I am so... whatever."

"Naoko Raidon, B054, according to my bag. And you are?"

"Charles Richard Dawson," he started, glancing at his bag for his number, "...B038, it seems."

Just then a girl came into the intersection who knew both of them. She must share a class with us. Charles thought, searching his mind for a name... Helen, was it?

"Anyone know the way out?" The girl asked.

"Sorry, I'm as lost as you are," He responded, then asking, "Anyone have any ideas to remedy this?"
Grim Wolf

Post by Grim Wolf »

"Charles," repeated Raidon. "Good, I'll..." His fingers were still on the handle of his gun; it would be a moment's work to draw it from his side, aim it, fire...

He wants to die.

He's lost. He doesn't want to die.

He wants-

He doesn't-!

Does it matter? He's an enemy, or will be. You may not kill him now, but if he makes it...

He's a fellow player.

"Charles," Raidon said one final time. "I'm sorry we're meeting like this."

She arrived. A girl who had trouble with his name. That was fine, Raidon was having an equal amount of trouble with hers. Helena? Probably Helen, not a great number of people named Helena. "Yes," Raidon said agreeably. "And you're...Helen, yes?" He waited for her answer. "Seems you had a good draw." He nodded towards the glowstick. "Get someone to bite it, maybe they'll get poisoned." He shrugged. "As for getting out, I woke up here. I, uh...the beach. It's, uh...it's that way." He nodded back the way he'd come. "Take the left at the next junction, it'll take you right out." He shifted, slung his bag over his shoulder.

It was time to go.

He didn't want to, but he would hurt these people, and he didn't think he could do that in good conscience. So.

"I can't join you," he said. "But I'll...I'll remember your names."

And then he was off, taking the juncture away from the direction in which someone had been crying, away from the people around him. Away from having to choose between what he wanted and what every instinct in his body was crying out for him to do.

He couldn't bring himself to wish them good luck.

(Naoko Raidon continued in The Quiet Lives of Baron Saturday)

[/url]

V6

V5

v4

Lexi†

Post by Lexi† »

Even in the darkness of the tunnel it was easily apparent that the girl in front of her was absolutely terrified and Jessie couldn't have blamed her one bit. Jessie could easily see herself falling to pieces as well if she didn't have the faith that everything was in His plan and that he was giving her strength to get through this. Of course, falling back on relying on the Lords strength was something that she had once done when playing hockey and she was nervous, but her family and her friends had helped her through that. This however, was the furthest thing from hockey that it could be but that was no reason to abandon everything that she had learnt. If someone needed assistance, you would always lend out a helping hand, it was just simple. But to be honest to herself, she had no idea why they would stay in the tunnels. What if someone was waiting around the corner, ready to slit their throats or shoot them in the back. It was an absolutely terrifying thought, yet it was one she couldn't escape. But she had to be strong for herself and then she had to be the one who dealt with this, because no-one would help her if she didn't help herself. But even helping out this random girl in the darkness, with only her flashlight for assistance, but luckily, there was another good Samaritan with her in the tunnel. Turning her flashlight briefly on him, she recognised the boy, Quincy, from some of her classes. At least it wasn't a total stranger.

"Do you know a way out? I think Glorias not liking it down here, we need to move".

((Sorry for the way late reply, been in hospital :())
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Lexi. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Moth†

Post by Moth† »

Gloria nodded, hands over her face as she tried to dry the tears on her cheeks--more of a vanity thing than wanting to pull herself together. Hah. Pull herself together...that wasn't going to happen. Not in this situation, hell no.

I bet Dad woulda handled this a lot better, she thought suddenly, and her crying and sniffling decreased, just a little bit. "I...g-gotta get out...get us out," she whimpered. "P-Please get us out?" she begged, turning her face up to stare at Quincy. She wanted to go outside, where it was lighter--

"W-Wait, don't!" she changed her mind, eyes going wide as she realized--going outside meant she'd go where the other people where, the more dangerous ones that weren't her friends, the bullies...she'd die. She didn't want to die! "I..I don't wanna go o-out th-theere an-a-and die! B-But it's d-d-dark in he...here and I d-don't.." Gloria shook her head suddenly, curling into a ball. Oh God, she didn't know what she wanted. All she knew was she wanted to feel safe, and to make it out of this alive.

"S-someone...so-someone d-d-decide...h-help..."

[[Oh, man, I hope you're okay! D:]]

Return to “The Tunnels”