I Know What My Fortune Is

It's partying. (Junko's Anti-SH Party)

This is the forum for post-dance activities. If your character is doing something else the night of the dance, having opted not to attend, this is also where threads detailing their activities belong.
KamiKaze

I Know What My Fortune Is

Post by KamiKaze »

School dances were great in theory.

Junko approved of any kind of excuse to just party. Even one hosted by the school, with all that implies, was still a good idea. She'd been to a few school dances when she was younger, but high school dances? Well, that's where "in theory" came in. It kind of felt like the big school dances, the ones you're apparently supposed to look forward to, had certain expectations. If movies, TV shows, and everything else had taught her correctly, the proper way to do things was to wait passively for a boy to ask you out. Then, you spend hundreds of dollars on hair, makeup, and a dress you'll probably never wear again. He'd be the one calling the shots the entire evening. And none of that was the sort of thing Junko was interested in. Sure, some girls might adore the Prince Charming fantasy that seemed to come with school dances. But Junko? First off, she was pansexual, so why did it have to be a guy? Second, why did she have to wait for him to ask her? Couldn't she do it personally, get it over with? Third, she didn't even like dresses all that much, so she wasn't going to pay a ton for them.

The "teal deer" version was, there was something very iffy about school dances sometimes. It seemed like the expectation was that you'd be attending as a hetero person who can afford to spend money, rather than... anyone else.

You'd think Sadie Hawkins, a dance that was, in theory, less formal and somewhat less heteronormative, would be better. To be honest? No! First off, what was this? The 1950s? Why is the concept of "girl asks guy out" being treated as this weird novelty gimmick? If anything, the theme should be "ask that cute person out already".

And it got worse when Junko found out what, or rather, who, Sadie Hawkins was. Now, Junko didn't consider herself to be a particularly PC person. The first time someone linked her the "Shrek is love" thing? She was horrified at first, but then laughed and sent it along to every single person she could think of. And, admittedly, she still watched Jackass every once in a while. That said... basically, the joke behind Sadie Hawkins is that a woman is so ugly no one will marry her. So her dad makes a special event where the first guy to be caught by her in some kind of race thing has to marry her. Really. That's the entire joke.

Yup, it was the sort of thing that was only really funny in, like, 1934. And she was pretty sure that minstrel shows were still a thing then.

Naturally, Junko expressed how she wasn't hugely interested in the dance to some people when it came up. And it turned out some of those people felt the same way, whether for the reasons she had or something else. However, Junko wasn't one to pass up an excuse for a good party.

Of course, she realized, there wasn't a reason why she needed to party at the school.

So that's how Junko got where she was right now, setting up s'more stuff on a bench table at a campsite. Yes, no need for the school, it turned out. She could have a fun evening, and so could other people. Planning it out had been a bit of a pain in the ass at first, but, eh, she managed, you know? Always did.

Anyways. S'mores. Taken care of. Hershey's, graham crackers, marshmallows. Hell, not just Hershey's, either. Junko liked her s'mores with Reese's peanut butter cups. It weirded people out when she mentioned it, at least until they tried it for themselves. Then they changed their tune. So yeah, got that too.

Hotdogs? Yup, got that. And everything to go with them in the cooler. Jiffypop? Of course. Hot chocolate stuff? Yup. Booze, that was tricky. For a while, Junko wasn't sure whether or not there was even going to be booze. She didn't even drink the stuff, for one. Spending the rest of the evening red-faced and nauseous wasn't her style. But other people liked underage drinking. Luckily, someone decided to repay a favor when she brought up the subject of alcohol, how to get it, and whether or not it'd work at the party. So booze it was. Done. Even if she forgot something, she did mention to people that she wouldn't mind if they brought other things they felt the party needed, so there was a chance of that.

The site she picked wasn't hugely populated. When she got here, she didn't see any other people in other spots around. Still, she had to make sure it wasn't too noisy or rowdy, just in case. She didn't want the fun to end because someone called the cops because of noise or because someone got themselves seriously injured while drunk. Or something. Should be fine, though.

The sky had turned to dusk, though. And that meant one more thing.

The campfire itself, the star of the show? About to be taken care of.

Junko knelt down to the fire pit. It had a grill piece, which was a good sign. Now to set some things on fire. She fiddled with it for a few minutes, before, eventually, the tinder lit on fire. Next came kindling. Then came the fuel branches. Soon enough, the small flame became a hungry campfire, just big enough for their purposes.

Whoo! And now everything was pretty much taken care of.

Junko sat down on a log just in front of the campfire. For a few seconds, she fished around in her hoodie pocket for her phone. Once her fingers found the plastic, she pulled it out, glancing at the time. It was still about 10 minutes before the scheduled time, but she wouldn't be surprised if someone showed up early.

She also saw she got a text.

hey J. gl @ ur party. call if u need anything-S

Junko smiled. Sarah and Koharu knew about the party. Of course, she didn't tell them about the booze, for obvious reasons. Nor did they know about a certain substance she brought with her in a small plastic bag, hidden in her pocket just in case. She wasn't sure about toking, but eh, never know.

This party took her a good part of a month to plan and sort out. She still spent money, but eh, it probably was worth it. It better turn out good.
Iceblock†

Post by Iceblock† »

((Wayne Cox continued from Hypotenuse Murder Mystery Case))

Wayne was lazy. So he surprised even himself when he showed up early to the party, his hands in his pockets and his hair still mostly a mess.

He'd heard about the party from a friend of a friend. He wasn't typically in the know, and he didn't usually care to be. It had just happened to slip through the cracks of his ignorance - and now he was here, standing, as casually as he could, considering how to introduce himself to the host.

She was a junior, he was pretty sure, and he was a senior - the age gap between years had always seemed pretty big to him, like the difference between grades in elementary or middle school. Maybe he was overthinking things. His reason for being here wasn't complicated, after all. He didn't have a date, and he wasn't much for dances, date or not.

In the end, he just walked up to where she was sitting.

"Nice campfire," he said. "Expecting this thing to be big?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Iceblock. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
RC†

Post by RC† »

((Darius Van Dyke continued from Hyperventilation Dance))

Darius was walking the street to Junko's party. In his hand an energy drink. Just pure Monster.

Hah, just kidding. Monster+Vodka=Good way of going to the party in a good mood. It also helped him to stay up a bit longer the night. Passing out before the real fun began would suck.

Seriously, Darius imagined it to be a bit boring going there non-drunk to get drunk there. But it was better than Sadie Hawkins for sure. Sadie Hawkins had no booze. America had dumb laws. Besides, he'd be there alone with just lots of idiots and young junior students and just fucked up students. And he had nobody to dance with. Though it'd have been awesome if Raina actually accepted his invitation. Maybe, he'd have went there for her, if she would have asked him out. But here, Michael and the other people will come. So this will be definitely more fun than Hadie Sawkins.

Burping before entering the site, he searched for people he recognised. Hey, there was Junko, the host! And next to her was Wayne Cox. And they did a fire. Yeah, fire could be fun. Darius instantly had to think about eating marshmellows, so he swallowed the saliva in his mouth.

Yelling, he greeted Junko, whom he approaches, while waving his free hand, the other hand holding his monster energy can.

"Hey, Junko! I've invited my bestest friend Officer Brand to the party, is that alright?"

The night would be fun. He could drink as much as he wanted without worrying about losing anything. He brought no really important possessions to the party.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler RC. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
KamiKaze

Post by KamiKaze »

Oh, people were here. Right, time to get into host mode.

Junko placed her phone back in her hoodie and stood up, seeing... someone who she'd never seen before. Wait, no, she had. Cochise wasn't that big. Something Cox. Heh, Cox. Well, part of her was still five, that hadn't changed. Anyways, he was a Senior and on the basketball team, if she remembered correctly. Wayne Cox! That was his name. They didn't talk to each other often, but he was a bit of a slacker, if she heard correctly.

"Let's see... I invited plenty of people, so they'll probs be here soon," Junko said, thinking.

To be honest, she didn't expect like, half the school to show up. After all, there was a school dance. However, she still expected a pretty good turnout. She was pretty sure Michael and Jonathan were going to show up, for one. Haley, too.

Oh, and Darius, who had shown up with a Monster in his hand.

"Hi guys, by the way."

A small wave with her right hand.

Officer Brand? What did he me- oh, booze? Something told her that booze was a Monster. Maybe. He didn't look to be carrying anything else. Well, someone couldn't wait to start drinking, couldn't they?

"I have a few 'friends' for him nearby" she said, a small smile forming. "And there's things on the picnic table for s'mores and stuff. Oh, and hot dogs in the cooler."

Okay, so two so far. Probably more in a bit. Sweet.
Iceblock†

Post by Iceblock† »

Wayne idly scratched at his arm. The answer to his question had mostly resolved itself before the girl answered, in the form of Darius arriving. As far as he knew, all three of them didn't know each other that well. Meant that the party was catching a pretty wide net of people. Her answer only served to confirm it. She hadn't offered her name, but then again, he hadn't offered his.

In any case, it was probably best to end the conversation as quickly as he could, so that he didn't monopolize her time - especially when people she actually knew did show up. He wasn't going to get all hurried about it, though, even if his mind was skipping around, considering all the possible things he could say or do, considering all the people that might arrive that he'd actually recognize. It was a casual party. He could act casual just fine.

"Seems like it's starting to get more crowded, anyway, so that's probably a good sign," he said. "Thanks for setting this up and all." He jerked his thumb over his shoulder, towards the table. "Gonna go check out the food."

He gave her a nod, gave Darius a nod as well, then wandered off. He'd probably actually sit down on a log and enjoy the campfire once it got a bit colder, but for now, he was content with leaning on the table, cracking open the cooler, and taking a peek at the hot dogs inside.

Maybe once he got in a couple more conversations and had a little to eat, he'd forget about the school project he'd put off for later. That, at least, wasn't a surprise. It was the only reason he'd shown up early.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Iceblock. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
backslash

Post by backslash »

((Raina Rose continued from Hyperventilation Dance))

Making arrangements so that Raina would be able to go to Junko's party had taken some finagling. She didn't often stay out late because doing so meant she'd have to delay or forgo her sleep meds, which was one thing that did always manage to get her parents concerned and thus required a bit of convincing. Fortunately, the party fell on a date where her parents would actually be home, so she didn't have to worry about leaving Leila all on her own for the night. One problem thus knocked out and a bit of outlining all the reasons why she should be allowed to go (she didn't usually party, she had no interest in the Sadie Hawkins, space theme notwithstanding, and more of her friends would probably be at the party than the dance anyway) and she was good to go. She'd been disappointed that Penelope wanted to go to the dance with her boyfriend instead of hitting up the party, but she'd been doing her best not to begrudge Penny the fact that she actually had a date.

So here she was, all pumped to go to one of the rare parties she'd be allowed during her high school career, and of course who decided to show himself but Darius Van Dyke. Gag. From what he was telling Junko it sounded like he'd been pregaming for a while now, so not only did she have to deal with Darius, she had to deal with drunk Darius. Lovely.

But you know what? Raina had already gone through enough to even get to this party, and she wasn't going to have Darius harshing her vibe. That senior guy, Wayne, was sort of cute; if Darius got any ideas, she might just have to chat Wayne up for the deterrence factor.

Contingency plans firmly in mind, Raina made her way to the campfire with more confidence, waving at Junko as she approached. "Hey, Junko! I see s'mores over there, so I think we can go ahead and say this party is off to a good start." She made sure to keep Junko between herself and Darius for the moment. "It's pretty warm out here. What've we got to drink?"

Of course, she'd neglected to mention to her parents that she might be partaking in some more adult drinks than would be offered at the dance, but she didn't intend to get wasted so it shouldn't be a problem.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
RC†

Post by RC† »

Oh, it looked like Junko thought Officer Brand was the Monster energy drink instead of the Kingman police guy. Sad, that he couldn't troll her. But she said she had more booze, so that was neat.

Hotdogs. This was paradise.

"Yeah! Thanks very much for...the party and the hotdogs and alcohol and stuff!", Darius agreed with Wayne. Wayne seemed to go for food this early. Risky! Food+Booze=bad. Darius was a true mathematician.

And guess who came?

Raina.

Hah.

What a coincidence.

Awkward.

Okay, he should chill. Darius drank the rest of the can in one go. Dropping the can on the ground, he approached Raina and Junko.

"I knew you'd want to spent the evening with me, Miku!", he said to her with a smile. "You could've replied to my message, though."

This evening would be more interesting for sure, now.

Getting even more drunk, not in a house, but outside. No loud music that makes Darius have to scream to communicate. The music in this party wouldn't actually disturb him. Partying outside had a disadvantage, however. No TVs. He turned to the host and organiser, Junko.

"So, what drinking games will we play?"

Hopefully Bradley would come. Everytime he offends somebody, 1 shot. Everytime he delivers a good joke, 2 shots, everytime he delivers a bad one, 3 shots.

"What about beer pong? Or Mia! Or Spin the Bottle."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler RC. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
KamiKaze

Post by KamiKaze »

"No prob."

Junko saw that Wayne Cox had started to make his way to the cooler to look at the hotdogs.

And then Raina showed up. Or, as Darius just called her, "Miku". Well, she did have dyed blue hair and, from what she remembered of Anime Club meetings that didn't have Naruto as the main theme for the day, liked Vocaloid. Still, though, she wasn't sure if she liked being called Miku. Anyways, drinks, right.

"Hey Raina", she replied. "Well, it was a little tricky for me to get some booze at first, but eh, I managed, you know? Let's just say someone was willing to help me out. Sooo... there's some canned beers, if you're into that. A bottle of whiskey, too. Apparently it's the cheaper kind, though. Booze is pricey it turns out. And if you don't want booze, I have hot chocolate stuff, if you want some."

Hell, Raina could somehow combine hot chocolate and booze, if she so wanted. Was that any good? Junko had no idea. Even if she didn't want either, though, there was still an off chance that someone might decide to bring something. Junko could have easily forgotten something, or she did remember, but was unable to for a variety of reasons. So, don't count on it, but there's a shot of it happening.

Oh, a drinking game?

"There's some cups we could use for like, shotgun or something. Or maybe Never Have I Ever or Would You Rather?" Junko said, making sure to pick up the Monster can, the smell of which confirmed her suspicions.

Again, Junko didn't usually drink that often, but she did play a few drinking games minus the actual drinking. But Never Have I Ever was fun. The trick was to make it the most humiliating things imaginable. Like "Never have I ever shat my pants since I was a little kid" or "Never have I ever peed in a public pool". It was more fun that way, in her opinion. Same goes with Would You Rather. The more horrifying things become, the better.

"I'm not sure it's a good idea to start drinking on an empty stomach, though. What do you guys think?"
Iceblock†

Post by Iceblock† »

Wayne wasn't really thinking about alcohol too much. He was aware of the food in front of him. He was aware of the booze that Junko had hinted at. He was also aware that if he had an addiction, a more acceptable guilty pleasure, it was video games, not booze. There weren't any here, though, which was probably for the better; this time, he'd escaped somewhere more social.

Granted, it wasn't particularly social by the hot dogs.

Taking a glance back towards the fire, he saw that someone else had arrived. Raina. He'd heard her name once or twice. She wasn't in his year, either, but she was distinguishable, hair and all. Not someone too easily forgotten.

His attention went back to the cooler, and the many hot dogs stacked on top of each other inside. Grilling them would give him something to do. The only question left was how to do it - and if he was feeling particularly honest with himself, he'd never had much motivation to learn how to cook. Maybe he'd ask Eve to teach him a few recipes the next time she wasn't burnt out from work. Maybe not. Anyway, it couldn't be hard. Nothing to panic or worry over. There had to be a public grill around here, and he could just add some charcoal or some gas or something-

Hold on. He was being an idiot.

"Hey!" he said, voice carrying over towards the others and the very obvious campfire. "You have anything to skewer these hot dogs on, or should I just grab a stick?"
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Jonathan was sure that he was a bit late to his friend Junko's party. He was more interested in this than that Sadie Hawkins dance. He had to be honest. Parties were more his thing than dances. He hadn't been to a party in a long time though. So he was glad that Junko had set this up for people who didn't want to go to the other thing. He was beaming brightly as he could see Junko with a couple of people already. He was pretty sure that Michael would be following after him for a fun time. He had pretty much forgiven Michael for what happened after their movie date in the past. As Jonathan didn't want to be in a bad mood for this party. Darius was already there. Great! It was good to have another friend around. Oh, Raina too! Who wouldn't recognize her by her hair colour? And uh..... some guy by the food? He had no clue who he was. Maybe he will figure out who he was soon.

"Juuuunnnkkkooo! I have finally arrived!" He cheered as he rushed up to her and he give her a quick hug. "Wow! This is a great set-up! Did you do this all by yourself? I feel bad for not helping you out. I would have if my parents weren't being too overprotective of me. They were worried about me going to a party because you know, parents being parents."

Jonathan noticed that the others were talking about some games that they could play. All of them sounded like good choices. Then they were talking about food. He would like to have some food with a drink. Should he really have some booze? He hadn't had any in a long time. So he was a bit unsure about that. The guy by the food mentioned something about hot dogs. Man, Jonathan could really go for a hot dog right now. Or Marshmallows.

"I wouldn't mind having a hotdog on a stick." He was joking as he grinned at the guy by the food. "Uh.... By the way, what's your name? Sorry, I don't recognize you at all."
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Michael had, in all honesty, felt like shit since his date with Jonathan took a sour note. He knew it was his own fault. He should have told him a bit less abruptly.  He messed up. He wanted to apologize profusely, wanted to make amends somehow. Well, that's why there's always second chances. Maybe not tonight, but soon. Hopefully.

Figured he'd go to the party though, he knew Jonathan would be there. The Sadie Hawkins dance just seemed like shit anyways. Anything ran by the stiffs wasn't gonna be too interesting. But of course, since this isn't a school party, he knew he could expect drinks and smokes. 'Course he wasn't a drinker, but at least the scent of alcohol was tolerable, and at least this party was outside, so he didn't have to worry about dying of lung cancer from second hand smoke at the age of thirty three. He didn't bring much to the party, 'cept his phone and a bottle of five hour energy, and if needed he could go on a food run or something, his bike's not too far from the site. Michael saw the camp fire, and downed his shit tasting insomnia inducer. Scratch that, he had a phone and an empty bottle of five hour energy. Blegh.

As he walked towards the group, he tossed the little plastic bottle to the side, hoping to hit the trash can. It didn't, it just kind of bounced off and hit the ground. Fuck it, he wasn't turning around to pick it up, let a pigeon eat it or something. We need less pigeons anyways. Would a pigeon eat a five hour energy bottle? Fuck if Mike knew. He wasn't a bird expert. All he knew is those annoying bird fucks liked to shit on everything. He walked towards the group. Yep, there's Junko, Jonathan, some guy, Darius and Raina, (the dye job duo), uhh fuck, who was the some guy? Shit, was he a senior?  Michael shrugged. Walking up to the group, he decided to finally make his presence known.

"Aaaaayyy!"
backslash

Post by backslash »

Ugh.

"A word of advice, Darius: if it was barely funny the first time you said it, you don't need to call me names twice." Raina stepped deliberately past Junko and Darius to pick up the can that he'd dropped on the ground. "And you could at least pretend to have some basic decency before you're totally drunk." With that, she turned her back on him and walked to the trash can to toss the empty Monster can. This guy hosted parties regularly? If everyone who showed up was as bad as he was, Raina was amazed that the Van Dyke house was still standing and that none of the guests were in jail.

Well, actually, she couldn't discount the possibility of a number of Darius's friend group doing time. Seemed likely, the more she thought about it.

Case in point, here came Michael Crowe, bad fake accent and all. What a douche. Raina couldn't understand why Jonathan hung out with Michael; sure, Jonathan was kind of a slacker, but it was a bit of a jump from slacking off in class to strutting around like some greaser from The Outsiders and picking a fight with everyone who looked at you funny.

No harshing the vibe, though. Rule of the night. Keeping that in mind, she sent a wave in Jonathan and Michael's direction. They hadn't actually done anything to offend her yet, so she could be civil. "I dunno about drinking games. My parents are going to be home when I get back, so I'm trying not to overdo it."

She kept an eye on Contingency Plan #1, also known as Wayne. She could go for a hot dog and a drink in addition to fending off Darius, so lending Wayne a hand might serve her in more ways than one. "Hey Wayne, toss me a beer while you're over there?" She put on her most sugary smile.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
RC†

Post by RC† »

"Barely", he repeated with smile.

Holy shit, Raina was tsundere. Without the dere. She was tsun. She was literally Ha-TSUN-e. And she threw his can into the bin. She was such a great environmental activist. Give her a golden star. Will she go with hipster glasses the next time he sees her in school? Will she walk with apple products to school? Is her hair coloured with organic products? Had she just saved Kingman from being buried in litter?

"Thank you very much, Raina, my heroine!...Yeah, Junko, we could play shotgun. But please pay attention that no cups will land on the ground afterwards. Cause that wouldn't be decent.", he added while he clapped with his hands at the glorious act of Raina. Then, he noticed that Michael and Jonathan also finally arrived. Not late, but later than Darius expected. Yeah, he actually couldn't judge, considering that he forgot to go to a paintball match one time. "Welcome to the party, Crowe and Jon."

Turning to Michael and Jonathan and replying for Wayne, he explained who the hot dog guy was.

"That's W. After some cans of beer he'll see double you."

He joked, pointing with two fingers at the two of them while laughing loudly.
KamiKaze

Post by KamiKaze »

Oh, nevermind. Raina had grabbed the Monster can before Junko was able to. Well, that was one thing taken care of. Anyways, Darius had seemed eager for shotgun. Raina, however, had to deal with parents when she got home. Junko understood completely. Hell, if Koharu and Sarah found out about the booze she'd... well, she wasn't sure what she'd do. It depends on how they'd react. Not well, probs. But eh. For some reason, Darius had decided to make a PA comment about Raina picking up trash. Did they have beef? She'd better keep an eye on that, so that it doesn't devolve into catfights. Wait, is "catfight" a good word when one of them is male?

"There's some skewers on the table!" Junko called out to Wayne Cox, then back to the duo. "Anyways... I could set shit up for that once we have more people?"

She wasn't sure how to respond to Darius' asides, but someone else had other plans. Well, multiple someone elses. Those plans emerged in the form of a hug and a barrage of questions, followed by a New Jersey accented shout in greeting a few feet away.

"Oof. Hey Jonathan," Junko replied.

Junko didn't like to be hugged all that much. Being so short and tiny meant that hugs were only a reminder of that sometimes. Luckily, Jonathan wasn't that much bigger than her.

Once Jonathan let go, she added in "And hey Michael!"

Oh, a pun? That got her attention.

"Eh, I'm not going to Wayne about that joke, Darius", she said.

Not the best she could come up with on the fly, but it'll do.
Riki

Post by Riki »

[Fiyori Senay, continued from somewhere I figure out once Pregame's dead and gone]

Fiyori was in a good mood. A damn good mood. Surprising, since she was just talking with her mother. It was a strange conversation. But, at least it didn't turn into some immature shouting match. Or a battle of insults. Birikti asked her about the alcohol at Junko's party. Without knowing the truth, Fiyori said that Junko wasn't a booze person. Her mother, of course, had a witty retort ready. Something about how Fiyori'd be the one to supply all the drugs. And yet, she smiled at Fiyori. Not the reaction she was expecting, but she wouldn't complain about that.

Still, a shame she wasn't as good at hiding the stuff as Fiyori thought.

She arrived at the campsite. The sky has long since turned to dusk, and she could spot the campfire already. Oh, there was food too! Good. Really, she cared more about that than what little spirits Junko was able to summon.

Ah, but she did care about the demons.

"Darius, what a surprise!"

Fiyori continued her slow stroll. Gave the group of people a quick glance, and then decided to ignore Darius.
Gervais Frans Lambotte 🎵 Blue Jeans and Bloody Tears 🎵 Martini-Henry Rifle MkIV Pattern
||Selection|Clicks|Lonely|
[+] Version 6
[+] Version 5
O B014 Joachim Lovelace - Ballistic Knife, MP 18, Obsidian Knife - "It doesn't matter. They lost, he lost, I'll lose. That's the nature of the game."
O G042 Aileen Aurora Abdallah - Pair of MMA Gloves, Golf Club & Table Leg -
B059 David Zimmer - Sabre -
[+] One Day
Hycanthe Eickenhorst
Piet Lick
Cedric Matsumoto [INSPO]

Return to “After the Dance”