Nox Mirabilis

This is for the dance itself! Aurora's Prom takes place at a large event center about four miles from Aurora High rented by the school specifically for the night, on Saturday, May 19, 2012. The theme is Moonlight Serenade. As Prom is a large event in an enclosed space, making privacy somewhat difficult to attain, NO PRIVATE THREADS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM. This forum can cover anything from the arrival at the dance to when students leave.
BROseidon†

Nox Mirabilis

Post by BROseidon† »

[Continued from Nox Incipit]

Virgil and Cammy arrived at prom only a few minutes late. People were beginning to funnel in, and it looked to be a promising night. Virgil could hear Party Rock Anthem playing, a song that he enjoyed greatly.

Virgil was fairly calm at this point. Everything had gone well so far, and there seemed to be little that could fuck everything up. Maybe Virgil's terrible dancing would, but the reality was that the two of them were probably going to have an excellent night to close out their senior years. Fate seemed to be on Virgil's side.

"Well, we're here." Virgil said to Cammy. "Uh, care to dance?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler BROseidon. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
jimmydalad

Post by jimmydalad »

Cammy double-checked her dress once again in case there were any stains on it. She had to reinforce the fact that there was nothing on her dress. Her mind was going into overdrive as she tried to mentally prepare herself for Prom. However, she was getting little success. This was the night of her life and here she was, worrying about the night going terribly. It wasn't. She knew it wouldn't, but it always payed off to be safe. After all, anything can happen.

Hearing the music and seeing the swarms of people coming in made Cammy excited. It was finally a reality. Prom was here, and it was here to stay. She needed to make the most out of the evening. It was the evening. She had been waiting for this moment for the entire senior year. This was a big evening for her, and she wouldn't let it get ruined by anyone.

"Sure, care to lead me to the dance floor?" Cammy playfully asked, giggling to herself as she waited for Virgil to take her to the dance floor. She was glad she went with him to prom. He had been a great date so far and she enjoyed her time with him. While she did wish Kyran could come to prom, but Virgil was a close second. She might as well enjoy her evening with him. After all, he was her date.
[+] Version 7
Relationship Thread: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=36632799/1/

Lukas Nielson - "Yes, Tina Dominica is my mom. No, my life isn't as interesting as you think it is." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o -> o -> o
Memories: o

Millicent "Milly" Rosenberg - "As much as I hate them, at least they make my life interesting." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o

Christine Summers - "Hey, let's just chill and enjoy each other, ok?" - Profile

Pregame: o
[+] Artsy Stuff by Other People
[+] Aria Samuels by Un-Persona
Here
[+] Lukas Nielson by Mimi
Here
[+] Lukas Nielson by Kotorikun
Here
[+] Milly Rosenberg by Mimi
Here
[+] Cursed Milly Rosenberg by Mimi
Here
[+] Gremlin Christine by Kotori
Here
Riki

Post by Riki »

[Aileen Aurora Abdallah, continued from Sin and Sacred Light]

There were dates that are just more important than other dates. Prom. Wedding. Funeral. But mostly, prom. For a teenager is prom one of the greated days of their lives, and must be celebrated as such. With a fine partner, and a fine dress. It would have been a terrible shame if Aileen went alone. Not like she cared much about what other people said, but her parents would have been very disappointed. Well, they were still very sceptic with Cyrus, someone they, and Aileen, barely knew, but they didn't disagreed. They barely do.

Aileen was dressed in a violet evening gown with a rather big decolletage. She was proud of her C-Cup and damnit, she wanted to show it. Oh, and her back too. And her legs, albeit her left one. On her right leg, one could have seen a black and blue mark. How fortunate for her that the gown covered that. The high-heels, shoe size 11, were a slight problem. Aileen wasn't familiar with these kind of shoes, and she already met the ground once that day.

But Beauty knows no pain. Aileen stepped into the hall in the most majestically way she can do with these shoes. The theme, Moonlight Serenade, was... pretty. Not Aileen's favorite, but it was bearable. Fixating her eyes on a pair that already went dancing, Vergil and Kami, if Aileen remembered right. They looked cute together, kind of. Still looking at the pair, she told Cyrus:

"I sincerly hope you are a better dancer than me. Wait, I also hope you have masochistic traits. These shoes are going to kill someone this evening."
Gervais Frans Lambotte 🎵 Blue Jeans and Bloody Tears 🎵 Martini-Henry Rifle MkIV Pattern
||Selection|Clicks|Lonely|
[+] Version 6
[+] Version 5
O B014 Joachim Lovelace - Ballistic Knife, MP 18, Obsidian Knife - "It doesn't matter. They lost, he lost, I'll lose. That's the nature of the game."
O G042 Aileen Aurora Abdallah - Pair of MMA Gloves, Golf Club & Table Leg -
B059 David Zimmer - Sabre -
[+] One Day
Hycanthe Eickenhorst
Piet Lick
Cedric Matsumoto [INSPO]
BROseidon†

Post by BROseidon† »

Cammy was being playful. Happy. Like Virgil, she was having fun. Good.

While Virgil's question regarding whether to dance had been a "I don't really know what I'm supposed to do here" moment, Cammy seemed enthusiastic about it. The truth of the matter was that, as much as Virgil had been overwhelmed initially by parties and alcohol, losing his virginity in a blacked-out state had forced him to calm down a bit. In getting less drunk, Virgil also danced less, which resulted in him never improving his terrible innate dancing ability. Maybe Cammy would be good enough to make them look not awkward.

Virgil looked over and saw another couple, Aileen and Cyrus. He hoped that they were having a good time, too. Prom should be a good experience for everyone, right?

"Yeah, let's go." Virgil took Cammy by the hand and led her to the dance floor, and begun dancing.

Dancing terribly. Virgil couldn't dance, and being sober made the problem worse.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler BROseidon. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
jimmydalad

Post by jimmydalad »

Cammy noticed another couple, Aileen and Cyrus, and waved to them happily before going up onto the dance floor. She was determined to have fun and she wanted others to have fun as well. Making them feel welcome was the first step to this and she was determined to make this night the best night for not only her, but for everyone else as well. It was prom after all, it was the night.

Cammy giggled as she was taken by Virgil to the dance floor, a part of her really liking the contact between them. While she only saw him as a good friend at the very most, Cammy had to concede that he was good-looking. However, while he was good-looking, he was a terrible dancer. This was especially evident when they reached the dance floor and what she saw made her guffaw in laughter.

"You, my friend, are a terrible dancer." Cammy chided playfully as she started to dance with him, trying her best to help him out and make him look at least a bit better. After a while, she realized that no matter how good of a dancer she was, she would never be able to help him dance better. Therefore, she decided to have fun.

Cammy mimicked his dancing moves, trying to be as terrible as she could alongside him. Why was she doing this? Just for fun. That's what mattered in a night like this after all.
[+] Version 7

Lukas Nielson - "Yes, Tina Dominica is my mom. No, my life isn't as interesting as you think it is." - Profile

Millicent "Milly" Rosenberg - "As much as I hate them, at least they make my life interesting." - Profile

Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
simpleinsanity†

Post by simpleinsanity† »

Cyrus smiled at Aileen, dusting off his slate-colored waistcoat. He had decided to dress a tad less formally than a few of his other classmates, wearing a waistcoat and tie with his dress shirt and pants. He was also, predictably, decided to dress simpler than his date. He chose to go with just a navy shirt, gray waistcoat, black tie, and black dress pants with matching shoes.

He glanced over at Virgil and Cammy, waving back and wincing slightly when they began to dance.

"I don't think my skill will matter much...then again, I haven't danced at an event in...well, ever." He chuckled. "Still, I'm sure I'll be fine, unless you actually DO murder someone." He smirked. "That would be unfortunate." Stepping forward, he looked up at you.

"My my, haven't you gotten taller? Looks like I might actually have to worry about your shoes. Because if you fall, one of the heels might jab me in the eye." He chuckled again and held out a hand towards Aileen.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler simpleinsanity. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Riki

Post by Riki »

The girl of the couple noticed Aileen and Cyrus and waved to them. Obviously, she was happy. Aileen slowly remembered the correct name of her, Cammy. Thinking to herself how good it is that she didn't talked with them yet, which would have been very embarrassing when using the wrong name, she waved back. "Heya Cammy and V...irgel?!"

Their dancing was mediocore at best, which relieved Aileen. This way, she won't be the only one failing at rocking the dance floor. Either way, Cyrus began to speak to her. Appearantly, he was just as unexperienced as Aileen. It didn't seemed to bother him, as he offered his hand to her. Looking at Cyrus, she thought about how ugly the waistcoat is. Gray clothing for prom? Really? She should have insisted in choosing his gardrobe, but alas, it's too late for that.

Taking his hand she leaned over to whisper into his ear, a smirk on her lips.

"Good Luck, my dear."

With this, they entered the dance floor, ready to show off their lack of dancing skill.
Gervais Frans Lambotte 🎵 Blue Jeans and Bloody Tears 🎵 Martini-Henry Rifle MkIV Pattern
||Selection|Clicks|Lonely|
[+] Version 6
[+] Version 5
O B014 Joachim Lovelace - Ballistic Knife, MP 18, Obsidian Knife - "It doesn't matter. They lost, he lost, I'll lose. That's the nature of the game."
O G042 Aileen Aurora Abdallah - Pair of MMA Gloves, Golf Club & Table Leg -
B059 David Zimmer - Sabre -
[+] One Day
Hycanthe Eickenhorst
Piet Lick
Cedric Matsumoto [INSPO]
BROseidon†

Post by BROseidon† »

"Yeah, and being sober just makes me more aware of it," Virgil responded. He couldn't help but smile.

Cammy was taking his lack of moves well. She was being playful. Virgil couldn't help but laugh when she began imitating him. It didn't look like she would even try to save the couple by dancing well; they would be a sinking ship for everyone's mockery. Not that it really mattered. As long as they were having fun, it didn't matter what else was going on around them.

"You know, that's really good. I'd give it an A-, but it needs more cabbage patch." Virgil started doing the cabbage patch as he said this.
jimmydalad

Post by jimmydalad »

At this point, Cammy was giggling the night away, taking delight in the ridiculous dancing that the two of them were doing. She had to admit, she was having a lot of fun just being stupid. While she could feel other people's eyes on the pair, Cammy really didn't care. She wanted to have fun this night and this was definitely one way to do so.

"Woooooo!!" Cammy called out, laughing out loud as she watched Virgil do the Cabbage Patch. A wide smile was on her face as she thought about how glad she was that she got to go with Virgil to prom. He was becoming such a great date and his playful and fun nature really made Cammy happy. While a part of her did wish she could be with Kyran, Cammy tried not to think of him too much. After all, prom night was all about having fun. She needed to have fun. It was basically a rite of passage to do so.

"Let's get this party started!" Cammy yelled to the crowd, taking in the environment of Prom as she continued to dance the night away. Not wanting to be outdone by Virgil, Cammy threw in a dance of her own.

"Nice moves there partner, but I think we need the sprinkler!" Cammy shouted gleefully as she started doing the sprinkler, having lost all sense of pride during this dance. It was time to let loose. Hopefully, others would follow in their example.
[+] Version 7

Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
BROseidon†

Post by BROseidon† »

[Switching threads because this one has slowed down and I want to move prom along]

Cammy seemed to respond well to Virgil's jesting. Her shout was maybe a little louder than necessary but that was all right. Fun. Fun was what was important, not retaining one's hearing. But as soon as Cammy started doing the sprinkler, Virgil knew that any hope of retaining his dignity was over.

"Well played, Cammy. Well played."

The pair danced like that for a while. Goofy, certainly goofier than the bump-and-grind that much of the crowd around them was doing. Virgil lost track of time, losing himself in the music and their terrible dancing. After a bit, Virgil felt thirsty. The room was warm and moist, and it had only been a matter of time before Virgil needed a drink.

"Hey Cammy, I'm parched. I'm going to grab some punch. I'll bring you back a cup, too."

[Virgil Jefferson-Davis continued in Prom, Huh?]
jimmydalad

Post by jimmydalad »

(Might as well)

Cammy laughed at Virgil's words as she continued her frenetic dancing, letting the music overwhelm her. At this point, she could feel eyes piercing her from everywhere. However, this didn't make her stop. In fact, she kept up the dancing and along with Virgil, the two of them tore up the dance floor with their horrid dancing and at least for Cammy, she had a great time doing so.

The night continued and Cammy continued to dance. During the night, Virgil said that he was thirsty and that he was going to get her a drink.

"You can do that if you want or you can stay there. I'm going to continue dancing for a bit, then I'll go there." Cammy called out as Virgil moved in the other direction. She wasn't sure if Virgil even heard her, but then again, she could always find him by the punch if she wanted to talk to him again. Right now, there was some dancing to do and she wasn't going to miss out on the opportunity.

The night continued and Cammy continued to move around and pretend she was doing something that resembled a dance. Eventually though, her stamina caught up to her and she began to grow tired. As she stopped, she quickly moved off the dance floor and leaned against a wall, checking her phone quickly for any texts. After that, she decided to go try to find Virgil.

He had to be around here somewhere...

((Cammy Davidson continued elsewhere))
[+] Version 7

Here
Here
Here