Metal of Honor

Horrible Puns, embark!

This is the rest of the outdoor campus. It is not particularly large or beautiful, but there are plenty of grassy areas, as well as a couple of small hills. Three gazebos provide shelter from rain. The campus itself is bordered by a fairly busy street, so it is not particularly quiet during the day. This also encompasses the bus stop directly adjacent to the campus, which is technically off school grounds. A few students use it as a place to smoke, since tobacco use on campus is punishable by suspension.
Delroy†

Post by Delroy† »

Travis couldn't help but laugh at Amy's comment. He supposed he did kinda deserve to be attacked now. Still, that fucking Aileen was the one who had starte-....

What.. the... fuck?

.... The rich girl had lost it. There she was, cackling madly and groping herself, all whilst spouting some asinine insult about his inability to touch breasts... For a second he just stood there, sporting a somewhat shocked expression on his face. Once he realized what he was doing, what kind of reaction he was giving her, he quickly regained his composure. With a slight smile on his lips, he looked her up and down with eyes full of concern.

"Holy shit, man... You're really just a fucking nutjob, aren't you?"

He let out a slight chuckle and tilted his head a little, still looking concerned but very amused by what had just transpired.

"I mean, really, fuuuuck me. I was hoping for a bit of a reaction, but that was just..."

With a surge of faux enthusiasm he suddenly began to clap, whilst pretending to be moved to tears.

"... Just... Bravo, Aileen. Bravo. Most impressive."

He stopped clapping. He was done with the theatrics. This girl was amusing, yes, but she needed to be put in her place.

"Despite that, however, I am still fucking mindblown. What kind of fucking "duels" are there in the 21st century? Get fucking real, bitch. This isn't your daddy's country club, alright? You can't tell me what to do, you can't-..."

He let out a slight laugh.

".. You can't challenge people to duels. This is Aurora High. How you've managed to go to this school with this attitude is fuckin' beyond me. I mean, as it is now, I wouldn't even fuck you, that's how much of a cunt you are."

He sighed, hunched over a bit and looked at the girl with cold pity in his eyes.

"I mean... Without your money, you probably wouldn't have any friends at all..."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Delroy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Okay, there was definitely no going back to the homework now. The argument happening right next to Amy was just gold. Aileen started off by talking about non-violent duels, after slipping up a bit and letting her calm-ish persona slip. All very Aileen-y, as far as Amy knew. Then the other girl started talking about her boobs. Because, y'know. What else? Amy had to admit, Aileen had about half a point there. She did have the ability to grope herself as much as she liked. On the other hand, doing so whenever and wherever she felt like it probably wasn't the best plan. People wouldn't exactly think highly of her.

And I doubt Travis is exactly lacking in the boob-touching department either... Wow, yet another thing I never thought would cross my mind...

Amy tried her very best not to laugh, and for the most part managed to do so with only a slight sputter leaving her lips. It was probably for the best that she didn't, because the conversation suddenly took a very different turn. Travis had seemed momentarily stunned by Aileen's retort, but he soon hit back, tearing into Aileen. All thoughts of laughing swiftly left Amy's mind. She didn't know much about Aileen, but whatever the girl was like, she didn't deserve to be insulted this way. The fact that Travis was acting like every girl at Aurora's secret dream was to have sex with him was just the icing on the cake.

"Wow Travis, holy shit." Amy said, turning to face the two. "You? Talking about other people's attitudes? Jesus, the hypocrisy's so thick I could cut it. Do you even hear what comes out of your fucking mouth?" Amy looked at Travis for a second, before shaking her head and continuing.

"But whatever, by all means ignore me. I'm sure if you continue with that winning attitude, Aileen'll be throwing herself at you any time soon."
[+] V7
B006 - Stepney Cruz - DEAD - Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight - Mountain Bike - Localised - Catastrophe - Inferno
Pregame - Chill - Loss - Realm
Trip - Loved

G035 - Katie Agustien - DEAD - There's only two ways that these things can go, good or bad and how was I to know that all your friends won't hold any grudges, I got the final judgment - The World's Sharpest Knife™ - Dread - Skin - ieatnothing - Satisfaction - Tempest - Zero
Pregame - Vend-etta - Flames - Fleet - Monachopsis - Glitter
Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

B028 - Aurelien Valter - DEAD - When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat, before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream - Spiked Mace, Glock 19, Min-Jae Parker's Crossbow - Nightmare - Bubbles - Neighbourhood - Tragedy - Make It - Fiend - Sleet - Love - Walls - Friends - Key - Everything - Gotta - Ghosts - Alone
Pregame - Shark - Heart
Prom - Link - Gradation - Ballare
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

B052 - Garren Mortimer - DEAD- Cut up and I can't feel my hands, no need to chase, can you relate, can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this? - Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12, Alligator tooth sword - Sky - Geek - Nation - No - Dilemma - Mauerbauertraurigkeit - Struck - Punishment - Énouement - Pain - Learn - lamb - Moves
Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile
Lyra Doyle - Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky - Pop!
Pregame - Evolution - Life - Lo Mein
Memories - Forward - Odds

Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money - Phone - Angel
Pregame - Generation - Prince
Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster
[+] The Past
V6
Bryony Adams - Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Astrid Tate - So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Mia Rose - You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong

V5
Owen Kay - I fold my tie and ribbon to hide my scars, that's how it starts
Amy Bachelor - Can you whisper, as it crumbles and breaks, as you shiver, count up all your mistakes
Francis St. Ledger - So a day when you've lost yourself completely could be a night when your life ends

V4
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus) - Now if we jump together at least we can swim far away from the wreck that we made
Beatrice - Jamie - Pippi - Tim - Ada - Tabby - Romeo - Lissa - Freddie - Trinity - Redd - Natalie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Boyd Adkinson - Ain't no surprise that I can't sleep tonight, my only vice is standing by your side
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
jimmydalad

Post by jimmydalad »

((Sharon Elizabeth Austin continued from Pretend This Thread is a Witty Lyrical Reference))

This was just getting ridiculous. All she wanted to do was read a book in peace and quiet. Was that so hard to do? Apparently it was. After all, she did go to Aurora High. Americans tended to be loud and obnoxious. It was times like this that Sharon missed her old home back in Scotland. She missed her old friends. More importantly though, she missed the fact that she could read a book in school without having to listen to kids shouting at each other. Then again, she tended to get loud as well. It was normally the other person's fault though, for pissing her off.

She could hear them shouting. Heck, anyone on the campus grounds could hear them shouting. It was really starting to piss her off. It's not like she wanted to hear people shouting at each other. She was getting fed up with these idiots shouting at each other in the Gazebo. At first, she tried to ignore it. However, that wasn't going to work. She was going to need to take action.

Frowning ferociously, Sharon angrily stamped her way to the gazebo. She was going to give them a piece of her mind. After all, they were disturbing the peace of not only her, but of everyone else as well. They needed to consider the other people here. However, they were also disturbing her peace. She thought that the campus grounds would allow to gain the quiet surroundings she needed to read, but of course not.

"Hey idiots! Shut up!" Sharon yelled at the people in Gazebo once she had reached there. Oh of course. Aileen. Wherever Aileen was, an argument was sure to come about at just how stubborn and snobby she was. Sharon wondered if she had managed to successfully piss off every single person in Aurora High School by now. She wouldn't be surprised if she had. Then there was Travis. Sharon didn't "get" him. He cared about nothing except getting high and having parties. He was also an insufferable jerk. Like half of the people in Aurora High School.

She noticed that Amy was there as well. She had to admit, Amy was a pretty cool kid. She liked books, like she did. She also loved the Harry Potter series, something she liked as well. She also wasn't a complete retard. She seemed to take great delight in watching the argument take place. Sharon did regard her as a friend to some extent, but was never really sure about how Amy regarded her. In any case, what mattered now was sorting out the two chucklefucks who were arguing.

"Some of us like peace and quiet and it sure doesn't help that the two of you are shouting at each other like a bunch of loonies." Sharon declared, reaching the gazebo and shooting daggers at the two who were shouting with her eyes.

"So stop fighting or take this somewhere else because to be honest, I really don't give a shit about either one of you." Sharon stated bluntly. She was not in the mood for this bullshit, especially not in school.
[+] Version 7
Relationship Thread: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=36632799/1/

Lukas Nielson - "Yes, Tina Dominica is my mom. No, my life isn't as interesting as you think it is." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o -> o -> o
Memories: o

Millicent "Milly" Rosenberg - "As much as I hate them, at least they make my life interesting." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o

Christine Summers - "Hey, let's just chill and enjoy each other, ok?" - Profile

Pregame: o
[+] Artsy Stuff by Other People
[+] Aria Samuels by Un-Persona
Here
[+] Lukas Nielson by Mimi
Here
[+] Lukas Nielson by Kotorikun
Here
[+] Milly Rosenberg by Mimi
Here
[+] Cursed Milly Rosenberg by Mimi
Here
[+] Gremlin Christine by Kotori
Here
Riki

Post by Riki »

Aileen was actually pleased. It seemed that she managed to shut Travis up. Well, it wasn't the case. Aileen rolled her eyes when he called her a nutjob again. His insults were repeating itself, a clear sign of him giving up slowly or whatever. Of course, Aileen thought he was losing his grip on sanity, since he began clapping like an monkey with magnets as hands. Then the unspeakable horror happened.

Besides still not getting what she meant by duels, Video Games, Karaoke Songs, Rap Battles, there are thousand of possibilities, you brick..., he also drew her father in. Mentioning something about a country club. Now, Aileen was feeling this very urgent desire to slap him. Repeatedly. With a fist. Into his balls. But Travis managed to scale it up even more. Not only was he talking like she ever tried to be his bitch, no, he also called her the dreaded C-word. Truly, how this man got to enjoy any pussy was beyond Aileen.

Amy responded before Aileen could muster up a somewhat coherent rant, and she found herself nodding with what she said. Also, a little smug smile managed to muster up on her face for a moment.

"Such a truthful statement, my dear Amy." She shoved a strand of hair aside. "Good, I wa-"

Another person came to the group. Sharon Elizabeth Austin, and she appeared to be rather annoyed by the loud sound. Aileen didn't hold any strong feelings for that girl either. She was Scottish or something, if Aileen recalled correctly. Aileen turned around to her and cleared her throath.

"Yes, verily. I am just as annoyed by this loud's person antics as you are. As you can see, I am trying to silence him. Now, as I was wanting to say..."

She turned to Travis, her face stern, and her voice surprisingly calm.

"Travis, I must say that you amuse me, even though I always thought people who smoked weed were... nicer. Stereotypes, they are tricky. Anyway... you can call me a cunt if you want. It is a rude word, but it escaped the ugly abomination in your face, so I rather doubt that it has any worth. What you may not do, is drawing my father in, nor are you allowed to... reference to the relation of my budget and my social contacts... Understood?"

Well, at least I am not a drug dealer for my friends.
Gervais Frans Lambotte 🎵 Blue Jeans and Bloody Tears 🎵 Martini-Henry Rifle MkIV Pattern
||Selection|Clicks|Lonely|
[+] Version 6
[+] Version 5
O B014 Joachim Lovelace - Ballistic Knife, MP 18, Obsidian Knife - "It doesn't matter. They lost, he lost, I'll lose. That's the nature of the game."
O G042 Aileen Aurora Abdallah - Pair of MMA Gloves, Golf Club & Table Leg -
B059 David Zimmer - Sabre -
[+] One Day
Hycanthe Eickenhorst
Piet Lick
Cedric Matsumoto [INSPO]
Delroy†

Post by Delroy† »

Sigh. This had gone from funny to annoying very quickly. He'd been quiet for a while, letting the three girls basically talk over each other trying to attack him. Amy had called him out for supposedly being a hypocrite, Aileen was... well, being fucking stupid, and now ANOTHER girl joined in and started spouting more shit. He didn't even have time to defend himself!
Fuuuuuuck...

As Aileen inquired if he "understood" that he wasn't allowed to talk about her money or social standing, he rubbed his eyes and yawned loudly as if to show that he didn't give jack shit about it. As a matter of fact, he made the gesture look as bored by her and as arrogant towards the others as he possibly could. When he finally opened his mouth, he had quickly thought up what he was going to say, and he said it with the same self-assured tone as he'd had before.

"Okay, girls, girls, holy fuck, girls. One at a time! Don't worry, there is plenty enough for all of you."

He winked and observed the three girls who were now all facing him. He turned to Amy first.

"First of all, Amy, just...."

He sighed.

"... Please, shut the fuck up. You encouraged this whole thing, fuck, you even found it amusing, and then you start calling people out when it gets a bit heated? Don't talk to me about attitude problems."

He sighed and continued.

"And I honestly don't even know where to start with you, Aileen. Seriously, stop talking like a fucking retard. Oh laaa di daaa, I use old words and shit. Who uses the word "verily"!? You sound fucking stupid! Ask the other two. Seriously, I dare you to ask the others. They'll say the same thing. Even the fucking Scottish girl will think you sound stupid, AND SHE'S SCOTTISH!"

In reality, Travis knew he really shouldn't say much about British accents. His father was English, and Travis himself had learnt the accent to borderline perfection to pick up girls at parties. But these three didn't know any of that.

"Last of all, I will say whatever I damn well please, you stupid bitch. Again, fucking READ MY LIPS: You can't tell me what to do."

He then put on a grin and turned to the third girl. He put on his best Shrek-impression as he continued:

"And yuuuu, DONKEY, how 'bout yu mind yer own stinkin' business, eh laddie?"

He smiled a cocky smile at them all.

"But to be honest, who the fuck cares, right? I came here to hang out with some friends, and instead I got insulted AND assaulted by a crazy-woman, called out by our hypocritical yet bemused observer over there, and told I'm an idiot and a loon by none other than Shrek himself. And yet, apparently, I'm the villain here? Jesus Christ, you people crack me up sometimes."

He laughed and put his hands in his pockets. He shrugged, as if to say "that's something to think about, innit?", and kept chuckling. Holy shit, he had just attacked all three of them. To be honest, he was feeling a bit cornered at this point, but he refused to let any of them notice it. He still had the same cocky grin on his lips as he'd had before, when he'd still been in control of the situation. But deep down, he was pretty sure he was about to become the epicenter of one enormous shitstorm.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Delroy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Unknowingly, Amy's thoughts were something along the same lines as Travis'. This whole thing had gone from amusing to tedious in the blink of an eye. Sharon had come along and started yelling at both Travis and Aileen, and whilst Amy did like Sharon, her additions were just adding more fuel to the fire. The argument needed to step back a little, become amusing and harmless again. Not a full blown war between the two parties.

Still, Amy didn't see any easy way of escaping the conflict now. Not after she'd called Travis a hypocrite and he'd responded to her. In hindsight, that was a definite mistake. She had thought Aileen would have responded much worse, but she hadn't really seemed to be affected by it. Maybe she was so wrapped up in what she thought was right it hadn't registered. Amy would just have to try and lessen the damage a little bit. Even if both Travis and Aileen were being complete idiots right now.

"Fuck off, Travis." Amy said, casual as could be. "I found it amusing when it was actually amusing. When it stopped being amusing, I also stopped finding it amusing. You understand?" Amy tried not to sound like she was talking to her sisters, but it was kind of hard with such a simple subject. Amy shook her head and rubbed her forehead.

"Look, I've got nothing against either of you. Mostly. But Trav, I just thought you crossed a line somewhere, okay? So if you could both stop being stupid and go back to bickering without bringing personal shit into this that'd be great. Go back to the harmless insults. That was actually funny."

Amy almost told Aileen to stop with the medieval phrases, but stopped just in time. Travis had done a good enough job with that, and it still didn't look like Aileen was prepared to stop. Besides, they were the one source of humour that Amy could find at the moment.
[+] V7
B006 - Stepney Cruz - DEAD - Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight - Mountain Bike - Localised - Catastrophe - Inferno
Trip - Loved

G035 - Katie Agustien - DEAD - There's only two ways that these things can go, good or bad and how was I to know that all your friends won't hold any grudges, I got the final judgment - The World's Sharpest Knife™ - Dread - Skin - ieatnothing - Satisfaction - Tempest - Zero
Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

B028 - Aurelien Valter - DEAD - When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat, before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream - Spiked Mace, Glock 19, Min-Jae Parker's Crossbow - Nightmare - Bubbles - Neighbourhood - Tragedy - Make It - Fiend - Sleet - Love - Walls - Friends - Key - Everything - Gotta - Ghosts - Alone
Pregame - Shark - Heart
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

B052 - Garren Mortimer - DEAD- Cut up and I can't feel my hands, no need to chase, can you relate, can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this? - Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12, Alligator tooth sword - Sky - Geek - Nation - No - Dilemma - Mauerbauertraurigkeit - Struck - Punishment - Énouement - Pain - Learn - lamb - Moves
Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile
Lyra Doyle - Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky - Pop!

Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money - Phone - Angel
Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster
[+] The Past
V6
Bryony Adams - Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Mia Rose - You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong

V5
Amy Bachelor - Can you whisper, as it crumbles and breaks, as you shiver, count up all your mistakes
Francis St. Ledger - So a day when you've lost yourself completely could be a night when your life ends

V4
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus) - Now if we jump together at least we can swim far away from the wreck that we made
Beatrice - Jamie - Pippi - Tim - Ada - Tabby - Romeo - Lissa - Freddie - Trinity - Redd - Natalie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Boyd Adkinson - Ain't no surprise that I can't sleep tonight, my only vice is standing by your side
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
jimmydalad

Post by jimmydalad »

Was Aileen for real? The way she spoke, it was just horrid. Like painful for the ears. It was so stupid that Sharon had to withhold herself from face palming. This was the reason why she didn't like talking to her. She much preferred Amy and hence moved next to her. She was the only thing sane in this parade of stupidness. It was actually sort of pitiful.

Sharon never liked Travis. He was a dick and his colors were showing now. Throwing insult after insult at Amy and Aileen. The most ridiculous thing about it all was that this was happening in school, where they can get caught. She was surprised a teacher didn't come here already. It was all calling out for something to happen and frankly, with their behavior, Sharon was surprised that they weren't going to be expell-

Oh no he didn't.

"Amy hold me back now." Sharon whispered as she glared at Travis. He did not just diss her and her country at the same time. That was totally uncalled for.

"You bastard! If we weren't in school now, I would rip that smug smile right off your fucking face." Sharon whispered angrily, trying to hold herself back as she felt the anger seep through her body. No. She couldn't lose it here. Not now. This can't be happening. She didn't want to get in trouble. If she did, she would be in major trouble and may not get to go to Disneyland. That was not going to happen.

"You'd better watch your back you wanker." She continued to whisper, not wanting to get caught by the teachers.
[+] Version 7

Lukas Nielson - "Yes, Tina Dominica is my mom. No, my life isn't as interesting as you think it is." - Profile

Millicent "Milly" Rosenberg - "As much as I hate them, at least they make my life interesting." - Profile

Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
Riki

Post by Riki »

The whole situation was, in a way, very confusing. Travis lashed out in an epic rant against all three of the girls. Aileen was impressed a bit. All things considered, she had to admit that the guy was pretty determined. Despite this, Aileen felt that Travis attack on her language was... called for, but definetely had much to much profanity. Aileen didn't care much about what he said to the other girls. She was busy with thinking of a retort.

Amy told them to calm down a little, to turn back to the little bickering. That was, of course, not possible. It was time for the big guns. Apparently, Sharon thought so too. The quite violent thread was only whispered though. Still, it was obvious how angry Sharon got. Yet, it was irrelevant. Aileen had thought enough about her response. Slowly she spoke. Big guns, yeah?

"Travis, I am informed of the fact that you have a finite awareness of the English vocabulary. Assuredly, you would feel invidiousness. Yet I will be magnanimous and I may contemplate dimishing my speech to your standard. Accord?"

No way he understood a single word.
Gervais Frans Lambotte 🎵 Blue Jeans and Bloody Tears 🎵 Martini-Henry Rifle MkIV Pattern
[+] Version 6
[+] Version 5
O B014 Joachim Lovelace - Ballistic Knife, MP 18, Obsidian Knife - "It doesn't matter. They lost, he lost, I'll lose. That's the nature of the game."
[+] One Day
Hycanthe Eickenhorst
Piet Lick
Cedric Matsumoto [INSPO]
Delroy†

Post by Delroy† »

The situation was rapidly deteriorating. Maybe he should just go home, roll a joint and hope his mom didn't come to talk to him.

At least Amy was backing off. That only left the Medieval Knight and the Ogre. Sharon was not happy with him, he could tell. As she began threatening him, he just stood there snickering. Rip the smile off his face, huh?

"Oh, please. I'd like to see you try."

Even as he stood there, towering over her by almost 8 inches, toned and muscled, she dared to threaten him. He had to give her some credit for her guts, but if she honestly thought she could even come close to hurting him, she was delusional.

And then Aileen started again. Travis couldn't help but sigh at all the big words she used. He didn't understand all the words she used, but he got the general idea of what she was saying. Something along the lines of "You don't speak as nicely as I do, and that's why you don't like me. But I will be nice to you and consider lowering my language to your level, alright?"

He began slowly clapping, with a smirk on his face. This time, it felt rather hollow.

"Very nice, Aileen. You're like a walking dictionary, with a tad more bitch in it, there is no doubt about that. But as "magnanimous" as you may be, it doesn't change the fact that you sound absolutely fucking ridiculous. What kind of a teenager talks like that, seriously!? I mean, I know some stuck up bitches, don't get me wrong. But even Naomi, who is applying to Yale, doesn't talk like that."

He studied her face, watching her reaction keenly.

"The fact of the matter is, you talk like that because it makes you feel important. Good on you, you know a few fancy words. You honestly think that makes you better than the rest of us? Fuck off."

He turned to the other two girls with an exasperated look on his face.

"I mean, seriously. Amy, Shrek, personal grudges aside, can we all just agree on the fact that Aileen sounds fucking stupid?"

He peered back at Aileen, tilting his head as he got a malicious smile on his face.

"Look, it's all fine and dandy that you don't have anything else to back you up except your fancy language, but nobody gives a flying shit about you or your big words. You're only embarrassing yourself more and more every time you open that big mouth of yours. Accord?"
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

((Okay, wow, I am super sorry I didn't reply to this sooner. I completely missed that it was my turn to post.))

The chances of everybody managing to just get along now were floating somewhere around the 0% marker. Everybody was getting pissed at everybody else, and the whole thing was becoming a chore to sit through. Amy guessed that she was responsible for it in part. She had kinda egged Travis and Aileen on at first. God, that had been a dumb idea, as had actually sitting here in the first place. Like so many things in life, it had seemed like a good idea at the time, but now? Not so much. Right now, Amy decided, the wisest thing to do would be to just pack her stuff up and leave.

Sharon was clearly pissed at Travis, going so far as to ask Amy to hold her back. With any other person, Amy would have dismissed that as a joke, but with Sharon... Well, her temper was rather infamous, to say the least. She was good at keeping it back, and getting getter with each day, part of the reason Amy liked her, but still. Travis was being an incredible dick. Amy simply mumbled "Uhh..." and made a vague movement towards Sharon, still slightly undecided.

Then it was Aileen's turn to respond, and she was still going on with that stupid ye olde butchered Englishe thing. Amy understood what she was saying, but it was still dumb as all hell. It just made Aileen look pompous and arrogant, which was just as bad as being a moronic asshole.

So of course Travis wasn't going to back off. His response to Sharon was fairly tame, honestly. He seemed almost as exasperated as Amy felt. However, his reply to Aileen was just as bad as it had been before. The worst part was, it was just going round in circles. Aileen would speak fancy and posh, Travis would make fun of her for it, Aileen would respond with more fancy language, and on and fucking on. That was really the last straw. It was time to go. Hastily packing her stuff into her bag, Amy spoke to the other three, her back still turned.

"Look, as lovely as this has all been, I'm gonna head somewhere that isn't killing my brain cells every second I sit here."Amy zipped her bag up, and turned to face the others. "Look, this is fucking stupid, really. It's just the same shit over and over again. Travis, stop being such a dick, if you can remember how. Aileen?" Amy turned to each person as she addressed them. "Seriously, drop the flowery language, for your own sake. You might think you're proving a point, but seriously, you just sound dumb. And Sharon? Please try make sure this two don't rip each other apart, would you?"

With that, Amy hurried home as fast as possible. No doubt there'd be more fallout tomorrow. She'd have to face that when it happened. Right now, the more important threat of homework was looming over her. Hopefully Dale wasn't in full moron-mode today.

((Amy Bachelor, continued elsewhere))
[+] V7
Trip - Loved

Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

Pregame - Shark - Heart
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile

Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster
[+] The Past
V6

V5

V4
[+] The Future
jimmydalad

Post by jimmydalad »

((Skipping cause noone has posted here in forever))

The more that Travis talked, the more Sharon just wanted to punch him in the face. She was reaching her breaking point quickly and the more Travis insulted her, the more that Sharon just wanted to hit him. Sure, he was bigger and probably more muscular than she was, but it would be great to rub the stupid smile off his face. She felt her fists clenching hard as she tried to keep in control of her emotions. Heavy breathing. Relax. Don't think about it Sharon. Just count to 10. 1...2...3...4...5...-

Oh my god just shut up Aileen. She was talking flowery again. She gave her an incredulous stare for a moment. Yes. This was Aileen. She knew she was pretentious, but not to the point where she completely embodied being a rich prick. At first her mannerisms were funny, something that she could make fun of and something that everyone found ridiculous. However, the more she talked, the more tired it grew. It was a shame that Aileen had such a motor mouth. If she didn't, she might have been just barely bearable.

Travis was talking again. Hold back the anger. Sharon was clenching her fists so hard, she could feel her nails starting to slightly cut into her skin. She clenched her teeth as she devoted nearly all of her willpower into not just walking up and smacking Travis. She just had to tell herself that she was better than him. Not really much of an achievement, but still. She was better than him. She was better than him.

At the sign of Amy leaving, Sharon realized that she leave. Amy was the last sane person that was party of this little get-together and if she was going, Sharon was getting her ass out of there. Any more insanity and craziness and she knew she was going to lose it. She didn't want to get in trouble again. Not because of someone like Travis. Amy said to prevent them from killing each other, but Sharon knew that if she stayed, bad things would happen.

"You know what, fuck this. You two have fun ripping each other to pieces. Hopefully a teacher will come here and set you two straight. I'm going to try to find a classroom or something so that I can have some actual peace and quiet instead of having to get involved in stupid fucking arguments like this one." Sharon stated angrily at the both of them, turning her back and making her way back to school. There was bound to be an empty classroom in school. Anywhere was better than the campus, where Ms. Pretentious and Major Fuckbrain were.

((Sharon Elizabeth Austin continued elsewhere...))
[+] Version 7

Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
Riki

Post by Riki »

[It was your turn anyway, so you weren't skipping]

Travis understood Aileen, much to her surprisement. Not that it mattered. Sure, that smirk still made her very angry, but all of a sudden, she had an idea. In fact, Travis inspired her. There was definetely more to her, despite Travis' opinion, than fancy words, and Aileen was more than ready to shove this fact into his snarky little ass. Metaphorically speaking, of course.

Then Amy went, but not before calling Aileen out on her language and all the other mess that was happening that moment. Nontheless, she went away. Aileen's reply would not be that much fun if there was no audience. She was about to tell her to come back when Sharon also decided to leave.

"Hey! Come back here... I was just about to... aww"

Aileen sulked a bit before turning around to Travis again. She was certain, she cannot say what she wanted to without people listening to her. The solution was, alas, to postpone the clash of words. Then again, she needed a pause. Speaking fancy while being angry can be so very exhausting.

"Alright... I think we do a pause for now. Consider yourself lucky."

She trotted back to her bag, took it and began walking away, As she passed Travis, she turned back her head to show him her tongue.

[Aileen Aurora Abdallah, continued elsewhere]
[+] Version 6
[+] Version 5
[+] One Day
Hycanthe Eickenhorst
Piet Lick
Cedric Matsumoto [INSPO]

Return to “Campus”