A Safe Bet...

Prom isn't just about fancy dresses and dancing....

These are all the other hallways, hiding spots, janitor's closets, and unused areas inside the school. This is also the location for any threads occurring in restrooms, the nurse's office, the principal's office, etc. Please be sure anything you add here does not fit better somewhere else or contradict information in other threads.
Delroy†

A Safe Bet...

Post by Delroy† »

(( Travis Webster continued from ... And Then They Poked At Cushions.))

Travis was walking through the hallways with a clouded gaze, and while his disinterested face might imply that very little was going on in his head, nothing could be further from the truth.

While he'd talked big in front of his friends, the fact of the matter was, Travis Webster did not have a date for prom. For a while, he'd considered asking Jaqui. That Egyptian flare, and her reputation as "open-minded" had really spoken to him. But 'lo and behold, Zubin Wadia had struck before him. ZUBIN. MOTHER. FUCKING. WADIA! He had been beaten to the punch by Borat. So now, instead of a cool, awesome, sexy, drug dealing punk rocker with a reputation for his skill in bed...... she would be spending her night with the long lost third Mario Brother. How could this have happened!? Fucking hell!

Travis supposed he could always go stag and try to rip her away from Zubin, but that was a douchy move that he would surely come to regret later. Making enemies like that really wasn't his thing, and he was sure that he wouldn't just make ONE enemy doing that. God damn that guy, though. Travis wanted to get laid, and he wanted an attractive girl to do it with. It was prom night! You don't want to show up with Ms. Butterface McGee in all your yearbook photos, and you sure as hell don't want your memories of prom night being soiled by having sex with an ugly girl.

On the other hand, prom night really wasn't that special for Travis. It wasn't going to even be near his first time having sex, and this fact was no doubt known by most of the school by now. He didn't exactly try to suppress the rumors.

"Hmmm... Someone who is attractive, and willing to sleep with me...... Personality doesn't really matter, nor does intellect. I'm not going to be fucking their personality, now am I?" he mused to himself.

He quickly went over the girls he could ask... Hmm.... Maybe he could ask Emily? She liked his delinquent streak!
Or maybe... Summer?..... She had always been flirty with him... Oh! Maybe Stacey?
Travis frowned and lightly kicked one of the lockers in the empty hall he had just entered.

"FUCK SAKE! Prom isn't far away at ALL! I need a date!" he swore to himself. He couldn't go stag! He wanted a girl who was practically a safe bet for sex, and going there hoping to pick up some desperate stagette or steal a girl away from her date was really NOT! It was a wild card, at best. No... If he wanted sex, there was only one sure way of getting it. He needed a date!

He let out a slight sigh and leaned against a locker, putting one foot up against the long row of rectangular metal storage units behind him. He needed a smoke so badly. Maybe he'd head off campus and do just that? He could tag along with Miles when he went to get coffee, he supposed.

After pondering that for a bit, he went back to potential prom dates. Hmmm... What girls did he know that were single, shallow, promiscuous and most important, easy to charm? He thought hard for a second, pondering various names that popped into his head. His thought process was interrupted yet again, this time by the sound of footsteps. He quickly shook his head and looked down the hallway from where the sound of the encroaching footsteps came from. Suddenly, a grin curved on his lips.

"Perfect."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Delroy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Aura

Post by Aura »

((Stacey Mordetsky continued from High Fashion, High Prices))

Stacey walked through the hallways, just like she would any other school day.  Despite keeping up her typical flirty demeanor, she was livid.  She was absolutely irritated by one simple fact.

No one had asked her to the prom yet.

Stacey couldn't believe the idiocy of her classmates.  She was rich, sexy, and practically a sure thing in bed!  Any guy would jump at the chance for someone like her, wouldn't they?  She should be fighting off guys with a stick!  Instead, she had been practically ignored all week while all the other girls were getting asked to prom.  Surely the guys didn't prefer those dumpy wallflowers over her, did they?

As she continued to walk, she noticed Travis Webster in the hall.  He was pretty good-looking, and she knew that he had a... reputation with the girls in Aurora High.  If he didn't have a date for prom, then her problems would be solved.  After all, there's NO way that a guy like him would ever reject a girl like her.  She continued to walk up to him, trying to put a little extra strut in her walk to entice him.  She finally spoke to him, keeping her flirty attitude.

"Oh hi, Travis.  It's just lovely to see you."
Delroy†

Post by Delroy† »

"Heh, lovely indeed", Travis thought to himself and did everything in his power not to grin mischievously. Stacey would be perfect. The question was just... did she already have a date?

"Oh, hey, Stace!" he said with an obviously faux innocent smile. "Fancy meeting you here, in this abandoned hallway..."
He added a wink for extra effect.

"... But, you know, actually - I was looking for you!"

Well, not exactly you, but you will do quite nicely. Best I could hope for, I reckon. Heh...

"I won't beat around the bush like some sort of pussy... So, I was just wondering.... do you have a date for prom yet?"

He stayed in his position, leaned against the locker, with a suggestive smirk on his face. If Stacey didn't have a date yet (which would, in all honesty, be surprising. Travis found her gorgeous) then he was probably in a good position. He was no stranger to flirtations and how to charm women, and he was sure that if he got her on the hook, she would happily join him for a night of fun - in more ways than one.

She was probably his last hope. He did NOT want to go stag. For the love of god, woman, say "NO".
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Delroy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Aura

Post by Aura »

Stacey watched Travis as he tried to play innocent.  His smile and wink were so cheesy that she almost laughed in his face.  However, she kept herself composed in anticipation of what he would say next.

"... But, you know, actually - I was looking for you!"

Oh, so he was looking for me?  Well, I can't really blame him.  I am fabulous, aren't I?

"I won't beat around the bush like some sort of pussy... So, I was just wondering.... do you have a date for prom yet?"

Stacey expected this.  Clearly, Travis only wanted to go to prom with her because he thought that she would sleep with him.  His smirk confirmed it.  However, unlike most girls, Stacey had no problem with this.  To her, prom night was all about the action that happens once you leave the prom.  Well, that and being Prom Queen, of course.

"Oh, no.  Nobody's asked me to prom yet."  Stacey responded in her best "innocent" voice.  She then spoke to Travis again, this time speaking in a slower, flirty tone.

"Are you thinking of going with anyone?"
Delroy†

Post by Delroy† »

Travis couldn't help but smile at that false innocence. He wasn't sure if he was that good, or if she was just that open to the idea, but she was following his every cue, and the way she had said that final sentence... yeah, she was into it. Not to mention, SHE DIDN'T HAVE A DATE YET!

"Heheh, I think I have someone in mind, yes. There is this gorgeous blonde girl in my class, who I really like." he answered with a flirty smile on his lips and a wink, making his intentions about as subtle basically screaming "I WANT TO TAKE YOOOOUUUUU TO PROOOM" in her face.

While flirting with her, he couldn't help but admire the girl in front of him for her gorgeous appearance. Granted, she had the total attractive personality traits of a very uninteresting potato, but this girl... Her lean body, her perfectly shaped breasts, and then that pretty face to top it all off. Yeah, as far as looks wise, she was a real catch, even by Travis' standards. And as he had concluded earlier, he wasn't going to be fucking her personality, now was he?

While pondering these things, he caught himself looking up and down at her well-toned body and realized she might take offense to him oogling her like a (very juicy) piece of meat. He tore his eyes away quickly and smiled at her again, embarrassed about his inability to contain himself.

"Soooooo, how about you, Stace? Do you have anyone in mind yourself?" he said, with a smile that showed he already knew the answer to her question. During this conversation, Travis was moving closer to her, inch by inch, in a real subtle maneuver to get close and personal.

Maybe he could even get a make out session or two here in school if he played his cards right?
Aura

Post by Aura »

"Heheh, I think I have someone in mind, yes. There is this gorgeous blonde girl in my class, who I really like."

Stacey was loving this.  She knew that Travis was talking about her.  Sure, there were a lot of other blonde girls in school, but he had said gorgeous, and no one fit that description better than she did.  She also noticed the way he was eyeing her body.  He wasn't even trying to look her in the eyes.  Stacey was fully aware that Travis was pretty much eye-humping her in the middle of the hallway.  If she didn't know that he was talking about her before, she knew for sure now.

Travis looked her in the eye again, as if he hadn't just been ogling every last inch of her like a horny old man.  He clearly knew that she knew that he had been checking her out.

"Soooooo, how about you, Stace? Do you have anyone in mind yourself?"

Stacey expected him to ask about prom.  You don't usually stare at someone like that around prom season if you don't want to ask them to prom.  Stacey decided that she wanted to toy with him a little bit.  She was going to say yes, of course, but she wanted to entice him.

"Well, there was someone I was thinking of..."  Stacey inched closer to Travis with every word, speaking slowly and clearly.  "He has dark hair... he dresses nicely... he has a thing for weed..."  Stacey was now inches away from Travis.  She looked at him seductively with her blue eyes.

"Know who I'm talking about?"
Delroy†

Post by Delroy† »

She was so close now. He could smell her perfume, he could feel her body heat, and god... she looked so gorgeous in that low-cut top she was wearing... Travis wanted nothing more than throwing her down on the floor right there and then, but he tried keeping his composure. Doing crazy stuff like that would risk the senior trip for him, and now that he had Stacey on the hook, it looked like it would be a trip full of weed and crazy-monkey-sex with Stace out in a tent somewhere. Awesome.

He stared back into her blue eyes as she nudged closer, accentuating every word as she described....  well, him! And for every word she spoke, his smile got wider. This girl knew how to flirt, that was for sure. But he was no stranger to this mysterious art form either!

"Heh, mmmyeah. He does sound familiar." he answered wearing a coy smile as he drew even closer to her. If anyone of them were to lean forward even a few inches now, they would literally be kissing. Her breath smelled so good, my god. His own minty breath (thank god for the gum he'd been chewing earlier) was interlocked with hers, THAT was how close he was to her now.

He slowly leaned in, and whispered into her ear:
"Soooo, Stace... Wanna go to the dance with me?"

He then leaned back and looked her in the eyes with a knowing smile. Her beautiful blue eyes were interlocked with his own bright (as Joe had called them) angelic eyes.

He was sure she would say yes, and hell... maybe he could even go in for a kiss when she answered him...
Aura

Post by Aura »

"Heh, mmmyeah. He does sound familiar."

Travis was obviously trying to play it cool, but Stacey knew that she had gotten to him.  His smile didn't hide anything.  He was putty in her hands, and she knew it.  The two of them were inches apart at this point, and Stacey could even smell Travis' breath.  It smelled strangely... minty.

I swear, if this kid actually used some breath spray before he talked to me...

Travis leaned in and whispered something in her ear.

"Soooo, Stace... Wanna go to the dance with me?"

Travis leaned back and Stacey looked into his eyes.  Their eyes were locked so intently that if one didn't know that they were simply hormone-crazed teenagers, then one could swear that it was true love.  Stacey leaned in close and whispered back in Travis' ear.

"Oh, you know I do."
Delroy†

Post by Delroy† »

(( So sorry for the time it has taken, and the shortness of the post. I'm in the process of moving to another country. M'bad Image ))

Travis couldn't help but smile. It had all been soooo... easy. Why hadn't he tried to get Stacey to go with him before this?

"Great!" he answered with a slight relieved laugh.
Thoughts of sex, of laughter and of wonderful times filled his head. This prom would be awesome!

With a slight grin on his face, he then leaned in for a slight kiss. Hopefully Stacey would respond similarly.
Aura

Post by Aura »

So it looked like everything would work out.  Travis was clearly overjoyed to be going to prom with Stacey, and Stacey was happy just to finally get a date to prom.  It took WAY longer than she thought it would.  

Stacey noticed Travis leaning in for a kiss.  As he leaned closer, Stacey could smell the mint on his breath more strongly.

Minty breath?  Trying to kiss me?  He definitely used breath spray...

Now, she wasn't 100% up to date on the school rules regarding shows of public affection, but she didn't want to risk getting in trouble and suspended from prom.  Now THAT would suck.  Stacey put her hand in front of Travis' lips. After she did so, she replied to his advances the best way she knew how.

"Save it for prom, tiger."
Cake

Post by Cake »

[[Miles Strickland Continued From: Monochromatic Living.]]

Miles had merely been passing through the hallways on his way to collect a few assignments and items for his younger brother who had gone home sick that day, when he came across Travis and Stacey-May having a conversation.

He stayed back, leaning against a locker quietly with a thermal mug of his favorite hot beverage in hand, patiently listening to their chat, to avoid changing dynamics with his presence and for any interesting information. Miles witnessed the entire exchange, seeing Travis work his moves on Stacey. He had succeeded in gaining a prom date, but when Travis tried leaning in for a smooch, Miles couldn't help but laugh out when Stacey put her palm up to Travis' lips to reject his offer.

"Ahahaha... Great job - Tiger. Man, you are a pro."

Miles took time to say his remarks and added particular emphasis on the last word as he held up one hand into the A-Okay gesture. He approached the direction of the two other teenagers with a sleek grin.

"A little quick don't you think, Travis? Pretty sure most girls like it when a guy takes his time and isn't so quick, with things." He paused to let his comment settle with Travis and greeted his female acquaintance with a smile a raise of the eyebrows and a "Hi Stacey."  

Despite his own comments, Miles was glad to see some friends get together for prom. Still, he couldn't hang around to talk and didn't come to a complete stop as he continued to walk down the hall to where he was originally headed, giving Travis a friendly pat on the shoulder as he passed by.

[[Miles Strickland Continued To: Tiger in the Night.]]
Delroy†

Post by Delroy† »

Ah, shit. Maybe he was a bit too forward. No matter, if there had been even a little chance he could have a kiss, it was worth it. Then he heard a gleeful laugh. Miles.

"Ahahaha... Great job - Tiger. Man, you are a pro."

Travis answered the comment with a cocky grin and a rapid response:
"Oh, shut up, Miles. It was worth a shot!"

He smiled at Stacey and winked.

"How could I not make an attempt when the person infront of me looks like this?"

No use trying to hide the fact that he wanted to kiss her now that he'd actually TRIED to do it. Might just as well throw in some cheesy compliments to try and fix the damage.
Miles began approaching them. What a little eavesdropper he was, Miles Strickland. And yet, despite the slight rejection and the preppy boy interrupting, Travis couldn't help but grin. At least he had a date now, ey?

"Pretty sure most girls like it when a guy takes his time and isn't so quick, with things."

Oh, what a prick he was, Miles Strickland! Was he insinuating that Travis couldn't perform in bed? Travis was more then sure he could outlast Miles 10 times out of 10.
Not to mention Trav had the experience to back his claim up. He had been with WAY more girls than Miles had!

... Not that he let any of his annoyance slip out of his facade of equal smugness. He couldn't let Miles win. Not infront of Stacey.

"Oh, thank you for your divine teachings, Miles. But I am well aware of how to...."

Travis smiled at Stace. God, he was so tempted to just... grope her. But no! Not infront of Miles PRICKland. He gave Stace a wink and dared a quick stroke/scratch on her back, quickly removing his hand again as to not make her uncomfortable. Maybe she didn't want to do these things in the hallway, but he WAS going to get her in bed on prom night. There was no question about it. He just needed to play it cool.

"... treat a girl. Don't you worry about that."

Miles responded in a way that Travis had not anticipated. Miles simply... smiled at him (it even seemed like an honest one, at that) and Stace, and then gave him a pat on the shoulder as he passed by. Huh. That was.... unsually encouraging and kind of him.

"Aight... See you later, Milesy."

Trav gave a quick way at the boy's back and turned back to Stacey. Now, where was he?

"Sigh... But prom is so far away... How will I ever contain myself until then?" he said with a deliberately whiny voice, as a flirty joke. The statement that followed was said in a more serious, almost seductive voice:
"But I think I'll be able to wait. I mean... If the reward is..."

He was close to her again. Kissing distance. But he wasn't doing the same thing twice!
He could smell her breath again though. Oh god, she smelled good. But no... Instead of going for a kiss, he smiled the most rogueish grin he could and finished his sentence:

"... substantial enough."
Aura

Post by Aura »

As soon as Stacey put her fingers to Travis' lips, she heard someone break out into laughter.  As she turned, she saw Miles Strickland with a mug in his hand.  He seemed to enjoy Travis' attempt at a kiss getting shut down.  Stacey really couldn't blame him.  It must have looked pretty funny to anyone that happened to pass by.  Miles offered some words of advice to Travis and a quick greeting to Stacey before going off on his merry way.  The whole time, Travis was still trying to act smooth, and he kept it up even after Miles left.

"Sigh... But prom is so far away... How will I ever contain myself until then?

Stacey stifled a laugh.  Travis was speaking in the most pathetic whiny voice she had ever heard.  Then, all of a sudden, Travis' voice became much lower and more seductive.  He moved close to her again.  Stacey swore that at least half of their conversation had been spent with their faces away from each other.

"But I think I'll be able to wait. I mean... If the reward is... substantial enough."

Stacey smirked flirtily.  Travis was trying so hard to act sexy that it was hilarious.  She knew that he wanted her, so she gave him an answer that she knew would satisfy him.

"Oh, you don't have to worry about that.  I'll make sure that it's worth the wait."

((Stacey Mordetsky continued elsewhere...))
Delroy†

Post by Delroy† »

And score!
He had a date, and he knew he'd get to have sex with her after prom. The day was saved. He grinned at her.

"That's what I like to hear. I'll pick you up before prom then, babe."

He desperately wanted to kiss her, but he knew he'd have to wait. He pulled up his phone from his pocket.

"Oh, would you look at the time. Sorry, Stace... Gotta go meet a friend... But I'll see you later, yeah?"

He smiled at her, and then turned to walk away.
He gave her a final look over his shoulder.

"Can't wait for prom, Stace. It'll be a great night, I can tell you that much. Bye now."

He gave her a nonchalant wave and began walking off towards the library, whistling the same old tune as always.

(( Travis Webster continued elsewhere ))

Return to “Other Hallways”