Improvise!

This is where school assemblies and ceremonies take place, as well as where the theatre department holds its shows. Situated on the first floor, the auditorium is not big enough to handle more than half of the school's population at any given time, so all-school assemblies are held in the gymnasium. During the lunch hour, the auditorium is usually fairly deserted, though students sometimes gather there if they are looking for privacy.
Grim Wolf

Improvise!

Post by Grim Wolf »

(Edward Alexandros start)

Edward hummed quietly to himself, spinning a quarter between his knuckles (maintained dexterity, and every man worth his salt needed dexterity--good hands were quick hands).  He wasn't quite sure whose idea it was to hold this little after-school improv thing, but it sounded fun--assume a role, play out the scene.  A bit of roleplay, if you will.

He chuckled quietly as his own joke.
Those Whose Time Has Come]

Terra Johnson (female student no. 73, DECEASED): Oh...duh...Abel's...dead...the one who...lives is...

Tom Swift (male student no. 60): It didn't matter what he wanted anymore.

Daria Bhatia (female student no. 56): "I pity you, and everyone who knows you. Because if you can live with this, I don't...I don't think you're human anymore.”

[+] Those Who Have Gone Before
[/url]

V6

Alex Tarquin (male student no. 32: "No more...masks..."

Tara Behzad (female student no. 12): "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

V5

Tyler Lucas: "I had fun. You?"

Karen Idel: Game over.

Xavier Contel: "G-gotta...trust people, Arthur. G-g-gotta try. C-can't be afraid."

v4

Naoko Raidon (male student no. 54): Dying like...this isn't...so...bad...

Mirabelle Nesa: "I'm a weak little girl who couldn't save anyone, even myself, but god damn it I beat you and god damn it you are going to remember that because I am Mirabelle Nesa and I am a hardened goddamn warrior and I am not going to fucking give up now!"

Simon Grey: "I never was a hero, but, God help me, I tried."

David Meramac: "Running towards nothing. Running from nothing."
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

((Sophie McDowell continued from One Step Forwards, Two Steps Back))

Sophie had heard about the event from word-of-mouth. Someone was hosting an improv session in the auditorium that day. It sounded fairly interesting. Sophie had never really tried acting before. Sure, she could sing, dance, play guitar, and paint anything that came to her mind, but she never tried acting. It might be good to at least try and play as someone else.

Or at the very least, I can feel a wide range of emotions from the performances of other kids.

Sophie walked into the auditorium. It looked pretty deserted, but she made her way down the aisles. She soon saw a guy sitting in one of the chairs flipping a coin between his knuckles. Neat trick.

"Excuse me, is this the improv thing?" she asked him. "I'm Sophie, and I came to participate, if that's alright."

She smiled. This ought to be fun.
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

((Sorry, but I think I need to move Sophie somewhere else))

Sophie sat down to wait for more kids to show up. Suddenly, her cell phone rang.

"Uh-oh," she said, grabbing her phone.

"Hello. Hey Laurie. What? Really? Is Dad busy? Oh. Oh, well, yeah, I'll do it. I'm heading home now. Bye."

Sophie hung her phone up.

"Sorry, but my sister needs a ride to her soccer game, and my Dad just got swamped at his job. I'm really sorry, but I have to leave. I hope you do this again, this sounds really fun."

Sophie gathered her stuff and made her way out of the auditorium.

"Guess I'll have to try acting some other day," Sophie muttered to herself.

((Sophie McDowell continued in I Played Baseball With My Younger Brother))

Return to “Auditorium”