Watch The Sky

one day after elections (it's Demetri, so, offensive content warning)

Here is where all threads set in the past belong. This is the place to post your characters' memories, good or bad, major or insignificant. Handlers may have one active memory thread at the same time as their normal active present-day thread. Memory one-shots are always acceptable.
Cicada

Watch The Sky

Post by Cicada »

Demetri’s bed was a loud box spring that had a couple of fluff spilling wounds at the corners. Whole thing plopped right onto the floor because buying a new bed frame had never really tabulated into the family budget right.

Demetri was aware that his room was pretty shit-looking but he only had one answer to the question of ‘if he cared’: he kept his room tidy, kept his clothes on hangers, shit if he had the energy to do anything else. He wasn’t some OCD tard, he sure as hell didn’t put Yankee Candles and frills up.

Alarm clock read 6:15. Bit later than usual, but he’d wanted to swim in the blanket warmth for a bit. Lonely and autistic-like.

Must’ve been, like, one of the perks of actually not being a cuck when you could get a girl to share a bed with you. Consensual too, important conditional. The PC-squad SJWs got that one thing right at least. Not like he’d be winning any awards for that forward thinking, though. It was that whole phenomenon of being a good dude but not winning any payola from it.

Demetri figured that proved the whole ‘life wasn’t fair’ thing people liked to say sometimes.

He spent a few seconds roughly smashing his wet hands over the corners of his eyes, right by the bathroom sink. Lips slightly gaping, muscles slack from how tired he happened to be even though he’d just got done sleeping. Today was a school day so he wasn’t about to take the time to waste his time. Demetri wasn’t big on that sleeping in sort of thing, felt like it cheapened the effort he’d put into waking up. Maybe his Dad would have something chores-wise for him to do, etc. It was like, Demetri wasn’t exactly proud of his claim to perfect attendance but he was at least kind of impressed. He guessed the Flintstones vitamins Mom insisted on were useful for something after all.

So he was sure to emphatically focus on the chalky flavor while he popped two down and gulped milk. 6:15.

He exchanged a quick drive-by of a hug with Mom, her frazzled, slightly graying hair thick with a wispy vapor of the cheap Kroger’s generic ham Dad preferred with his morning coffee. Dad was working on the usual morning starched polo. He contemplated the scene, his Mom fussing a crusty pan… hard working woman, right there. Demetri couldn’t quite remember what day it was, when Mom and Dad’s anniversary was. This year he’d remember to get them some kinda token gift, and, get it before Hannah was the one who reminded him he’d missed the date again: as usual, for the fifth whatever year in a row.

He trudged back upstairs at least a little more awake, so that he could get down to the business of faking the rest of the wakefulness. Combing, picking out a shirt that was maybe clean off the floor. He had forty five minutes before Mom would start shouting late alarms. As usual he could burn most of the time he didn’t spend grooming, a good thirty four minutes, getting up to his usual business. Booting up the old desktop, opening way too many tabs, flicking through Breitbart- where Puerto Rico was somehow still relevant- and Fanfiction.net, and two reviews complementing his writing in that kinda way where it seemed too vague to really be helpful in terms of growing his craft. Yeah sure they liked shit but what they specifically enjoyed would have been more helpful praise.

This shit was pretty funny. He wasn’t even sure who this dude he was following on Twitter was. He sent it by Facebook to Garren, even if it was a bit early. No point wasting precious phone data when his perfectly free molasses-fast cable internet was right at his fingertips.

It was like... Game Theory was one kinda idea where everyone gets screwed over in a transaction, or something… Demetri checked it on Wikipedia, yeah, close enough. World he lived in, where random dark girls and white boys got equally screwed over in the game of love. No money for the golddiggers, no love life for the honest American. Well, Demetri didn’t know. Some folks in his circles would’ve said it was a win for the dude as long as he wasn’t a cuck. Demetri was inclined to agree- he and Garren had been talking about this sort of business a lot lately.

Demetri opened his Facebook, idly. He was busy trying to shove his head through the wrong hole on the two years old soccer tee- bright blue or some kinda more specific fashion hue but the specifics didn't matter- his aunt had gotten it for the 2014 World Cup. As if he cared about Mexican people countries?

Someone had blown up his notifications, Hiroshima for the 'chons. Quick investigation confirmed that Lucas B. had been pretty much sodomized by the entire school.
V8 Vibes:
[+] Peace Only Under Liberty
Character Relation Planner! - I'll be responding to proposals and ideas in increments, please be patient!
V7 Vibes:
[+] Cicada Uses A Gun For The First Time
ImageB008, Demetri Futscher - Captain Of The USS Dekcuc - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *
Image G018, Beryl Mahelona - Sleepyhead - 1 *
ImageG040, Camila Cañizares - Nightingale - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *
ImageG060, Princess McQuillan - a flimsy purpose - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 *
ImageG065, Kelly Nguyen - everyone's friend - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Updated Character Appearances - Updated July 2020
Pregame Relationships
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

Took him a few seconds of jerking off over a meme generator, but he had just the thing.

Sent to Faith, because she’d been pretty involved with the whole thing if his quick headcount of the notifications was any accurate- probably was, that was one of the few things he could get right on a regular basis. TFW math was easier than basic human emotion.

Wasn’t until he was downstairs waiting for Mom and Dad to finish haggling over the day’s itinerary that Faith got done doing whatever it was girls did in the morning... and she wasn’t even one of the Instagram makeover bitch ones, so he couldn’t imagine what could waste her particular mornings away. Her response came in bit by bit while his parents grumbled at each other in the background.

Faith Marshal-Mackenzie - 07:08
lol

Dad said something about ‘the loan on the van’, and Demetri was surprised, hadn’t that one already been paid off?

lucas fucked himself so hard im like unsure if this counts as masturbation or self harm
probs both

Mom said ‘don’t worry’, among other things. She sounded like she was in a good mood.

dude deleted his facebook too
hes donezo

And then Dad was either flirting with her or he particularly liked Mom’s taste in Salvation Army tees? Demetri mused on his approval, either way. The Futscher home was a pretty good home, ratty-ass draft in the winter that played chopsticks on the upstairs bathroom blinds aside.

Contingent on him ever leaving virgin wizard land, he wanted the kinda relationship that’d age like Mom and Dad’s, like fine wine. Maybe too much to ask, in this feminist-agenda modern world.

He started out the door first. Left the adults to their adulting thing, waiting in the car…

third wheeled by his own parents, jesus fuck.
V8 Vibes:
Character Relation Planner! - I'll be responding to proposals and ideas in increments, please be patient!
V7 Vibes:
ImageG060, Princess McQuillan - a flimsy purpose - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 *
ImageG065, Kelly Nguyen - everyone's friend - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Pregame Relationships
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

He hadn’t wanted to use the data but it was a long-ass minute hanging free in the void between his morning and his first class of the day.

Demetri Futscher - 07:37
there is like a fetish for the amount of rape he inflicted on himself im thinking
shit i can make an anon and get back to you on that
but rip
like this is the part where we recommend he hit the gym and lawyer up but not like he was even fucking dating lol

He leaned against the cold radiation of a slightly frozen locker that his thin shirt couldn’t protect against.

Shit. He almost didn’t know what else to say to Faith because she was way cooler and more competent than he’d ever be, et cetera, but he puzzled out something when he felt the weight of his carefully tucked away camera- a Nikon D3400, honestly more precious than his own sorry skin and he padded it with protective shells of mealy, bunched up socks accordingly- slightly clunk against his thigh.

oh btw
if you want to grab photos of your campaign stuff like the fliers and shit before they get taken down let me know

Awkward pausing… fingers on keyboard… spaghetti falling out of teeth…

i figure theyd make decent insta fodder for your win gloating

Gottem.
V8 Vibes:
V7 Vibes:

Pregame Relationships
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

Faith Marshal-Mackenzie - 08:12
yeah id love to take some pics
nj getting the yearbook position btw

Shit.

i thought you weren't going to run?
lmk if i can do vp things to help you

So either Faith didn’t have a first period or she had one of the lenients, maybe someone like Mr. ‘derives rational derivatives the most boring textbook way’ Terrance, AKA Mr. ‘literally commit three-man sodomy staring gaylord Lorenzo himself in my classroom and I’ll just keep on droning on in my ASMR voice as usual’ Terrance.

More importantly. He’d completely forgotten he’d also won his election in Yearbook. By virtue of being the only one that had bothered to run. Seriously, could he even claim that as a victory in any unironic manner at all?

Demetri Futscher - 09:15
mcclellan first period is actually the fucking worst period ever

Was unironic a word? He didn’t want to deal with that colloquial shit, he wasn’t a gangster rapper type, he could speak actual, proper fucking English.

pms aint got shit
so yeah i got you on the photos just like meet up with me at lunch
and SHIT i literally forgot

… Was that the note he wanted to leave off on? Dismissive? As if he was that cool, while he was busily repeatedly typing and deleting random letters, thoughts drifting into and out of his head. If Faith was looking at his responses in live play-by-play she was already so past caring, he was sure.

because like to be honest i cant even believe i won
im cucked as hell too because i won on a fucking technicality lol
V8 Vibes:
V7 Vibes:

Pregame Relationships
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

His favorite fountain to snatch a quick drink from between classes- if he wasn’t rushing for his locker- was at the base of the stairwell by the auditorium.

Supposedly Fontaine 'claimed' this ‘turf’- his own ghettotard words, probably- when he was cutting classes, but Demetri hadn’t sniffed out his hair gel stench anytime in the past two years, so. Best tasting water in the school, bar none. Cold and clean, and dripping a bit down his lip when Faith finally bothered to pay his ass some attention.

Faith Marshal-Mackenzie - 09:20
damn who stuck u with that schedule they must hate your guts

Faith is typing… For about five minutes to an eternity. Demetri was half scared of, say, the deep and pained admission of her having had a baby by Wyatt or whatever weird shit his head could come up with whenever he felt emotionally awkward by proxy like this, waiting on her to stop seenzoning him.

Faith Marshal-Mackenzie - 09:24
nice! my parents really want to see them so thanks a bunch
fuck technicalities a wins a win
did you like get it through the electoral college or smth?

Low blow. Demetri quickly considered a number of variations of accusing Faith of having sold uranium to Russians.

Demetri Futscher - 09:26
i did it to myself lol pretty much the only way i can fit my classes in chat. state

‘Quickly’. More like almost three minutes.

And that was the best he had after that awkward pause where at least one of them hadn’t stuffed their phones back into their pockets… Did Faith have pockets? He entertained the briefest vision of, like, that one skinny useless back pocket all girl’s jeans had right on the…

Anyways. Man braining a bit too much there. He wasn’t trying to quietly find a way to slide his college classes into the conversation, at least on purpose, he swore to himself.

Demetri Futscher - 09:27
how did your parents react when you told them about the win by the way
and nah i only ran up the vote in useless blue states my friend
fucking optimal strategies right there
dems still messed up to this day that it didnt work
uh problem is though i just ran to piss around with the club dudes

Not the funniest joke, in hindsight. He’d honestly probably pissed off more people than he’d entertained.

i legit did not think i was going to pull it off
my responsibility now obviously i gotta put in the work
but i didnt exactly have a plan in the first place

Dawned on him just then, that it was inexcusable. Accident or not he was the club leader now, he had a job to do, even if he was the least qualified fucker since McAllister after his fifth droning of random Islam kids.
V8 Vibes:
V7 Vibes:

Pregame Relationships
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

Most scenarios he envisioned of his reign ended in mutiny and at least several particular AU interpretations of his being catfished by a particularly vengeful whale girl who joined the club in a particularly… deus ex machina twist, he supposed, if he had to call it some trope in particular.

Mrs. Prescott was a few things. Eerily attractive, if Demetri wanted to get creepy about the whole yellow fever thing some SA cucks clearly suffered from. And liable to get pulled into deep ‘philosophical rambles’ with her particularly engaged students, back and forth ‘til the bell, with plenty of time for enterprising young adults to be playing on their phones while she was otherwise occupied. So Demetri was busy staring at a blank notepad app page titled ‘Yearbook Club Blueprint’ when Faith was likewise engaged.

Faith Marshal-Mackenzie - 09:58
sorry teachers being cunts
u know how it be

Who was her teacher this period? What was the right way of casually bringing it up sometime without seeming like he’d forgotten the one time she’d probably told him long ago in the distant past?

Demetri Futscher - 09:59
the one kind of cunt im actually able to score unfortunately

Demetri wasn’t too proud of that one, but it’d been an open goal.

What the hell was Mrs. Prescott ranting about now? Which one was Desdemona again, Iago’s wife? The real question Demetri socratically summoned from the back-and-forth on the far side of the room was if Mrs. Prescott realized that she sounded younger than most of her decade-younger female students when she squealed about alliteration in that awkwardly cute voice of hers.

Okay, he had to look up a bit. Paranoid that he’d be seen typing away at his phone screen, or maybe a little bit intrigued to people watch. Either way.
V8 Vibes:
V7 Vibes:

Pregame Relationships
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

Man the digressions in this class went on longer than neckbeard crust sometimes.

Wait shit, Faith.

Faith Marshal-Mackenzie - 10:01
lol
big party coming up man, im sure you'll find someone
Faith Marshal-Mackenzie - 10:04
parents were p happy, we went out for chinese it was 🔥

Demetri wasn’t too fond of that chicken feet shit, though he occasionally passed the restaurants popping up all over the place like pimples and he guessed some of them smelled tempting. One called Silk somewhere on 34th, if he remembered, where his parents were considering celebrating the anniversary still upcoming.

and hey man, i mean, it's a good start for you right?
idk if you've figured out what you want to do after school
i sure as fuck havent
but like idk, maybe it could be a good way to show off all your photos
like a work portfolio
or something?
Faith Marshal-Mackenzie - 10:04
whats the "i am not a lawyer please dont sue me" equivalent for career advice?

If you or a loved one have been diagnosed with mesothelioma…

But nah, he couldn’t make it work.

Demetri Futscher - 10:09
lets not even get into the spiel the only someone i will find is like hagrid from harry potter telling me im a wizard now
nerd shit aside
and i got an individual portfolio and stuff if i ever decide to do photography
but im not because lol who the fuck goes to school to study art
if i wanted to work in kfc i would just apply you know
Demetri Futscher - 10:10
that advice is called 'you are my vice president now so give me advice like a vp would' lol
so i guess neither of us really know what were doing
cool its like nothing changed

Chances were that they were collectively probably still more cognitively functional than 'the missing planet X is actually one of my extra chromosomes' Coleman.
V8 Vibes:
V7 Vibes:

Pregame Relationships
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

Faith Marshal-Mackenzie - 10:12
fuck it u know
how hard can it be?
besides, gotta figure out how to like
get shit done eventually before like
we leave high school
Faith Marshal-Mackenzie - 10:15
fuck thats not too long now damn
Faith Marshal-Mackenzie - 10:18
anyway, i guess my advice is like
find people to help you you know?
clubs aren't just run by 1 person they have helpers
teamwork and shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR9OY8Nh1NM

Demetri hadn’t expected the existential crisis to come up, at least not with this many months left to graduation.

Mrs. Prescott was just about done, and so was his shame boner just about running out of gas, so he could stand up, stretch his legs a bit and probably manspread or however it was the femcucks would have put it. He could respond on the go.

Demetri Futscher - 10:20
getting all worldly on me now thats the vp i voted for
Demetri Futscher - 10:21
you make it sound like a problem i dont know

Actually, now that he mentioned it…
V8 Vibes:
V7 Vibes:

Pregame Relationships
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

For once, he was the one cucking a girl. He’d left Faith on hold- to be fair, she’d paid him right back with a ‘read at 10:30’- to meander down other paths of most resistance. Some other friends, some other plans… at least it was now Study Hall, and he didn’t have to watch over his shoulder for teacher interference when it was just McClellan’s lazy ‘face of adult autism’ face slacking off at the corner desk. He had a table to himself, linear algebra on his left, his phone’s note app where he’d written down some more Yearbook proposals that would be ignored promptly by all involved on his right.

Demetri Futscher - 10:51
okay so like i am already talking to mercy
pretty sure youd vouch for her reliability lol
i mean shes going to be too busy probably
but i guess i could get her recommendation on who else in yearbook would make for boots on the ground
if any of them even would
like how many kids are infected with senoritis by now
let me link you something hold on
Demetri Futscher - 10:53
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re89h8fbLHI
nobody is cheering you on when you get to the next level
all us college bounds were looking out for numero uno
also that kid who can count to eight in spanish is going places
over the border

Mercy was one of the friends he considered close, he guessed. She was way out of his league, being cheer, unfathomably liking shitty Jap pop music and all, but he’d never really thought of her on those terms anyways. She was a cool girl doing her own thing, way better than the many fake bitches out there. She kicked ass. He afforded her mad respect, always had, he’d been around. And if anyone would have his back in Yearbook, where most of them openly hated his ass- Dorothy, Kelly, so on- it’d be her.

He’d need all the help he could get.

Faith Marshal-Mackenzie - 11:08
i mean this is ghhs
just ask some of the attention whores to help you out tbh
they’d probably blow u to be on the front page or smth lol

In his dreams.

Seriously though, Demetri was pretty sure it was more likely he be the king on the throne overthrown by angry people with the pitchforks and the torches and all. He couldn’t even think of the song that’d be playing slow motion while his severed head rolled slow motion through the air. Crudely imagining his own death as a bystander notwithstanding. He was trying to get shit done here, still tapping at his blank phone screen while Faith’s maybe helpful updates trickled in.

Faith Marshal-Mackenzie - 11:11
also I didn’t know u were going to college
now who’s gonna help me cook the fries
damn
Demetri Futscher - 11:11
wait dude you underestimate how bad my game is
first off i dont even know if girls are cool with being called dude
Demetri Futscher - 11:12
and i want the org to stay tight knit but i will ask mercy for her thoughts on that

So he was just admitting he had no ideas of his own, pretty much? Yeah, definitely all leader-y of him, whatever the better word for describing that was. Positively ripping off his shirt and showing his power levels, right there.
V8 Vibes:
V7 Vibes:

Pregame Relationships
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

Demetri Futscher - 11:13
because like for me its like if we just start to expand the org we have to explain everything all over again
fresh blood only works if you have the time to train it
rest in peace to the Lakers
so like yeah im not confirmed for anything yet but im hoping to get to nashville or something as long as my parents can afford it
otherwise i will see you in mcdonalds
and you would be my superior there im sure lol
Faith Marshal-Mackenzie - 11:16
anyone whos worthy of being called a dude dont give a fuck

First thing Demetri had seen flash over his screen, as the Messenger app teased him with something or another about his worthiness. Shit, he was actually in the process of giving a fuck. Too late to take it back? Pretend he wasn’t an insecure little twink? No? Shit, he’d go on and stuff himself with the dildo, he guessed.

yeah mercy will be able to help you out, shes good people
just dont piss her off or you'll be tasting ur own teeth
but yeah main thing is just like
delegate easy shit i guess
ur project manager not project doer
Faith Marshal-Mackenzie - 11:18
relatable i guess
probs going to join the army i think fyi
but yeah bitch u know it
im queen of the shitty jobs
i mean i just won an election to become a special ed teacher basically right?

He liked the idea that Faith and Mercy were tight, though. Seemed like a good confluence of people he actually liked, a superhero crossover episode that wasn’t mind-numbingly embarrassing. He sometimes had to wonder, to be honest. What was it like to be a woman, where you could actually approach women without feeling like an awkward loser putting her in danger just by existing?

No implications to asking that kind of question. Demetri wasn’t some ‘the third gender is the friends we made along the way’ type. Only tits he was ever going to be having in his life were the ‘I really let myself go after my metabolism went away’ type.
V8 Vibes:
V7 Vibes:

Pregame Relationships
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

The in between classes was getting pretty cluttered in his head. He was walking, sure, but he was thinking at the same time. Turned out doing those two things at the same time was actually surprisingly hard.

Demetri Futscher - 11:19
dude rights revoked you are now officially a bruh
also
mercy is best people get it right dude
so like yeah that makes sense i got you
but like id better figure out who can do what because we are on a tight schedule here
jeez im going to have to hope people listen to me
but hold up fuck
you in the army
goodbye to americas enemies lol be sure to selfie with me when you grab a medal of honor
but fuck thats a pretty serious decision…

It really was. Demetri could feel the weight of that future, it’s gravity, even alongside the awkward setting piece of still undiscarded, poorly designed election fliers littering the halls he wandered.

What the hell was he supposed to say? ‘I’ll miss you’? Maybe it was similar to what he was thinking, but like… men weren’t put on this earth to express themselves. He wasn’t a theater kid or anything. He’d just make shit awkward if he sprung that kind of bullshit on Faith. Better to let the moment pass, appreciated by not even himself, than to let Faith know he actually gave a fuck or an above and beyond or whatever.

Demetri Futscher - 11:21
and also like between you and nathan you manage to have one point five brains
split about evenly so point seven five apiece
rounded up ; )

Shitty jokes were just more apropos. Cool guys didn’t look at explosions and all that.

Faith would be fine. Terrorists wouldn’t know what hit ‘em.

It was kinda motivating, though. Thing was, Faith was right. She was always right, kind of her think with the whole ‘wisdom’ schtick and all.
V8 Vibes:
V7 Vibes:

Pregame Relationships
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

He, Demetri Futscher, had no right to be a bitch just because he’d bitched his way into the job on accident. This was his thing. He owed it to everyone involved to do his best, even if they themselves did not give a fuck.

Financial figures, plans, contacts and allies and calling in favors and all that politics shit, that backdooring was for the Ivy Langleys of the world (in more than one sense, probably. Langley had a purity ring thing going, right? The ‘ol poop chute loophole?). Men of the salted earth put their heads down and got to work. Faith had done it, and she’d been elected into what was likely a position of de-facto power. Demetri had stumbled ass-backwards into everything in the past few minutes, the lunch table he’d just rebounded off the side of, the girl in line ahead of him who’d glared at him while he’d whimpered and sweated apologies like a dog. He’d assed his way straight into a leadership position of people who didn’t want him.

Fine. He’d lead them anyways.

He was his dad’s son. He owed it to nobody, not them, hell, not even himself. It was about doing what had to be done. That was it.

He sat down. His tray clattered to lunch table.

Faith Marshal-Mackenzie - 11:21
hahah at 1.5 brains
thats too much math though you fucking nerd
if you keep demoting me im gonna be a chad and have to give you a swirlie or something for shit like that
Faith Marshal-Mackenzie - 11:24
nah people will listen to you fam
just like, project confidence and shit to them
strong leader
basically just dont be jeb or rubio
Faith Marshal-Mackenzie - 11:25
and ill make sure to put the four of clubs in my helmet so u find me during ww3 lol
but yeah it is i guess kinda serious
GI bill for college tho

That, surely, was the leader he’d voted for.

He, meanwhile, was going to be the leader nobody had voted for. And do a damn good job of it too.
V8 Vibes:
V7 Vibes:

Pregame Relationships
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

Demetri Futscher - 11:25
your metric volume brains asymptotically approach one but never quite get there
Faith Marshal-Mackenzie - 11:25
english fag

Pretty much.

Demetri Futscher - 11:25
and hell youd make a good chad youd at least be funnier than ivy
you know what they say right
physical bullying hurts less than emotional
throw in a no homo and you have your bases covered
nah im definitely going to be asking people to please clap for me
fucking cuck
i would rather have voted for conman almost lol
but yeah i mean i can project to them
that im a beta degenerate iq loser who takes dirt naps on the job
Demetri Futscher - 11:26
i mean i think i got this but im not sure
problems are the innumerable people im going to have to deal with but thats just typical
i think my main drive really is going to be trying to be the cool guy and having someone else play bad cop
i mean not like we can imagine me being the big stud of the yearbook committee or anything

He’d said it. He’d committed.

This was going to suck. He was probably going to be that one leader that said shit, that one leader everyone promptly ignored.

But he would be saying that shit anyways.

Not like he ever took initiative to shut up and stop talking anyways, right? Maybe that would turn out useful, for a change.
V8 Vibes:
V7 Vibes:

Pregame Relationships
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

Faith Marshal-Mackenzie - 11:28
nah degrees are how u graduate to starbucks
gotta know how to really appreciate fine art to make a good cup of coffee
:^)
no idea what ill study though will have plenty of time to think about that i guess
anyway man idk, mercy is gonna want to be the cool guy probs
you're gonna have to pull ur dick out and start swinging it around
figuratively

So he’d need to get people on his side. Kelly would probably be convincible if he flattered her hard enough, told her she was useful and all that. She actually would be too, so it wasn’t even like it’d be a lie. ‘What else’, that was all he was focused on while a sandwich went cold in his hands, the what else. Budget. He had people on the inside, if Faith didn’t cuck him at any rate. Also. Events planning, paperwork would be hell, but heck, if he promised to handle all the boring shit and doled the actual fieldwork out he might be able to forge some kinda grand compromise…

He’d never felt this busy in a long time. Scary, but kinda fun too. In the worst, most nauseating sort of way.

Demeti Futscher - 11:30
starbucks is exactly like the work of art majors its overpriced and could have been done better elsewhere
honestly i can see you becoming a politician you have the clout
cant believe i just unironically said clout but i couldnt think of another fucking word
and mercy is also head of photography club so i wasnt even thinking of asking her to take on major responsibilities on yearbook
shit i should probably ask
before i start bringing the stiffy to bear lol
now there is something nobody wants to see
Faith Marshal-Mackenzie - 11:31
next youll be saying things are neat
but yeah i mean, you could collab with her? make it actually look good
and not like, a record of who was in the year
like seriously when do u normally see a yearbook photo
unless someone randomly dies and the local news doesn't have a picture lol
or someone shoots up the school
fucking never right?
Faith Marshal-Mackenzie - 11:32
make it not boring i guess? thats my official VP advice for you
p sure you and mercy can do that tbh, your both good at this art shit
im not tho sorry :/

She’d done more than enough already.

He’d never admit it because he wasn’t a cuck, but thanks to her advice he was feeling himself a bit more on this shit all of a sudden- in the non sexual harassment sense of that phrase- and he was seeing… a future of some kinda quality…? A smooth term as leader? Girls actually coming to recognize he had passion and talent and wasn’t a total hack? Maybe…?

Yeesh. Honestly, he just prayed to God that he’d make it through the rest of the year without being driven to become An Hero.
V8 Vibes:
V7 Vibes:

Pregame Relationships
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

Faith Marshal-Mackenzie - 11:33
and yeah dude if you whip ur dick out i probs cant help you
Demeti Futscher - 11:33
mcallistars america ladies and gentlemen

((Demetri Futscher temporally continued in Aleksandra, I think))
V8 Vibes:
V7 Vibes:

Pregame Relationships

Return to “Memories from the Past”