How Can I Take Off This Mask?

that is your face, you can't remove the fear you cast (open)

The final building in the utilities area is easily the largest. Many jeeps and trucks sit outside of garages that were formerly used to store vehicles in case of emergency. The garages themselves show signs of work that was taking place soon before the abandonment of the island. A jeep is elevated so that repairs can be carried out on its chassis, while a car sits with smashed windows and dented bodywork following a crash. There is also a metal staircase leading up to an office that contains a desk and filing cabinets filled with documents keeping track of various services, part changes, and repairs that had to be carried out, as well as a window that gives a view of the whole garage floor.
Yugikun

How Can I Take Off This Mask?

Post by Yugikun »

He felt like an idiot.

((Alvaro Vacanti, continued from 70's Horror Movies 2: New Wave Massacre))

He had been walking, since he had seen Alessio. Trying to find him. Trying to get away from Michael and Maria. Trying to figure out what to do and where to go and who was out there and what he was doing. He didn't know. He was running. Searching. Trying to find others. People he knew. People he liked. Friends. Customers. Teammates. Anybody. Someone who wouldn't hurt him. Someone he wouldn't hurt. Someone who could just make him forget where he was and who he was and what he had done and maybe someone who didn't know maybe someone like that was out there. Maybe someone didn't know. He wanted that. He hoped that. He knew that it would never come and that everyone knew and that everyone hated him but maybe they didn't. He could hope. He could dream.

But he didn't.

He couldn't.

He was walking. He was in the open. He couldn't sleep. Not until he found a place to rest. Not until he found safety. Not until he could find someone that could help him. Save him. Get him out of here. He didn't know. Something good. He wanted that. He just hoped that something good could finally happen.

It didn't.

He couldn't.

The night passed. The sun rose. The vestiges of exhaustion crackled all over his body but he didn't notice that. He wasn't going to. He could hear the crackling of the speakers. The announcement. He kept walking. He wasn't going to hear it. He wasn't going to hear his name again. Even if they were he wasn't. He could do that. He could do some good for himself, maybe. He could do it for Jasper. He could. He would.

And then he heard the name on the announcement.

Alessio Rigano.

Murderer of two people.

Alvaro stopped.

His hands were shaking.

He had seen him, yesterday. He had saved him. He had told himself that he could be a hero in the room with his glasses and he had shown that. He had saved Alessio. He had saved his friend from the people bullying him. He had. He was. He had been a hero.

He didn't.

He couldn't.

And that was when his name came up again. And that was when the man on the speakers taunted him. And that was when everybody heard his name again. And that was when everyone knew. He wasn't a hero, he was a monster. He was the villain. He was the one who everyone hated and who everyone mocked and who everyone took advantage of because he was that kid with the cafe and he was that kid who had murdered two of his classmates he was that kid who couldn't speak right at all and he was that monster. The laughing stock. The evil one. The one everyone knew.

Did he want to be like that?

No.

No.

No, he didn't.

He didn't want to be like this anymore.

He didn't want to be here.

So he took a step. Forward. There were cars. Garages, in front of him. He knew of this place. This was part of the danger zone. This place would kill him if he entered. This place would let him leave.

So he took a step. Into the danger zone. He couldn't hear the beep. He couldn't hear anything. He knew this was the place. He knew this was it.

So he took a step.

And the vestiges of exhaustion, the cracks all over his body, shattered. He fell. His body hit the ground. He didn't move. He didn't need to. He knew it would happen. He knew he didn't need to do anything. He knew that this was it.

Breathe in, breathe out.

Then:

Time passed.

He just wanted this to end already.
[+] The Past
Image Image Image

B003: Jeremy Frasier — "Yeah. No regrets." — 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME — Past: ☆ ☆ ☆ | Present: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ | Sadie Hawkins: ☆ ☆
V6: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
THEME: OneRepublic — Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti — "Thank... you..." — 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME — Past: ❇ ❇ ❇ | Present: ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ | Sadie Hawkins: ❇ ❇
V6: ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇
THEME: The Megas — The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King — "I win." — 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME — Past: | Present: ☻ ☻ ☻ | Sadie Hawkins: ☻
V6: ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻
THEME: Luck Ganriki — golden sneer
[+] The Future
ImageImageImageImage

Nicholas "Nick Andretti" Andretti — The Mercenary — "Have a problem? I can help you. For a price."
Clover Wilkinson-Crowheart — The Cryptid — "Don't... talk to me..."
Teddy "Theodore" Berenson — The Crusader — "Be excellent to each other."
Yong Yi "Penny" Yu — The Burnout — "I DO TWO THINGS I RAP AND FUCK"
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

((Serena Waters continued from Aluminum Bicycle Rods))

Time had gone by them fast as they made their way over the island. A suprisingly uneventfull timeas they had seen no one on the way. Considerably luckier than her friends from the sounds of it.

Along the way she taken the keys out, her plan was to tell them when they got there. Hopefully it works and she could find him with ease. Hope of course, had been lacking in quality lately so it could easily be a shitshow. Regardless, she had a potential advantage over the rest, better to make the best of it. If not...

Well, she'd just make something up.

She hurried along the way, reaching a place she had tried to get to earlier. The Vehicle Depot. As she looked over it on the map and realised she was there, she heard the familiar crackle in the air.

Aaaand the announcments were on, lovely.

She tried ignoring the man's chatter as she continued her way to depot, but one name made her pause. A name she hoped she wouldn't hear on them. She had hoped, no, prayed he would be there as dead

Alessio Rigano. You fuck.

He'd gone and killed someone. Al killed someone. First Brendan, and now him. What the fuck? Was this his plan all along? get out of her sight so he could kill? The man's chatter droned on while Serena stood completely still. Her hand balled into fists as she heard him once more mention Al. For a brief moment, she hoped it would be as dead so she wouldn't have to deal with whatever the fuck he was doing, but nope. killer yet again.

She felt something familiar to the other announcments as tears welled up in her eyes. She tried her best not to just scream. Al's lost it. That coward had left her behind and then gone on to kill two people. She was regretting dragging him up from the library, he was obviously not in a good shape, but to do something like that? She was now indirectly responsible for both of their deaths. names ingrained in her mind. Cameron and Henry.

Serena looked down at the key in her right hand. She had told him about her plan with the car and the key. Would he be staying here waiting? No way, not even he would do something like that...right?

"God damn it Al." It just flowed out of her, almost like a whisper. She was tired of all of this. If she met him again after this...

She rubbed her eyes of tears and turned around to them. Right now the only people she could trust.

"This is the place."
[+] V6
G019 Serena Waters
The Past:
Island:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12
Meanwhile:
B037 William "Will" McKinley
Image(Adopted from Dannyrulx)
Dannyrulx:
Memories:
1-2
Pregame:
1-2
Sadie Hawkins Dance:
1-2
Island:
1-2
Adoption:
3-4-5-6-7-8
[+] V7
B026 Sean Leibowitz
Image Image
1-2-3-4-5-6-7
B071 Sal Bonaventura (Adopted from Skraal)
Skraal:
1-2-3-4-5
Adoption:
6-7-8-9
B085 Brandon Murphy (adopted from Rattlesnake)
1-2-3
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

((Alba Reyes continued from This time I might just disappear))

Alba looked around the area, clutching her rifle. The rain had finally stopped, and she and Brendan were close to the Radio Tower. The announcement had just finished playing a few minutes ago, so they could both finally enter the area and see if there was anything there of use. Alba could feel some relief that Bryony, Jonathan, and Candice were still alive, but there was still no sign they were around. She could at least hope that she could walk into the Radio Tower and see those three there.

After Brendan ran off, Alba hurried after him. Even though she was weighed down by the multiple weaponry, she had managed to find him after a little. He didn't get too far, but by the time she found him, the rain had started and they took shelter in the forest. They ended up spending the night there, with plans to make their way back to the town the next morning. She had even managed to return the grenade launcher to Brendan, making her glad she was at least still with a friend.

Alba continued to scan the area. She had offered to walk first since she had the better weapon to deal with dangerous people. She was glad she hadn't been made to use the rifle yet, but even she was starting to become aware that the chances of using it were increasing with every new day. There had to be over thirty kids dead yet and no help was visible. Alba pushed those thoughts back. She and Brendan weren't in any immediate danger, so she didn't have to think of that right now. There was still time.

"Hey, should we check this place out too?" Alba said to Brendan, gesturing to the nearby vehicle depot. "There could be tools or something for us."
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

((Brendan Harte continued from This time I might just Disappear.))

Brendan turned his head to look over at the vehicle depot. He wondered if they could find anything that could help them. It would be worth a shot. Maybe they could find something that they could use at the radio tower before they both headed there. He still felt bad for running away from the others. He was relieved that he didn't hear Jonathan or Candice's names on the announcement. The chapel was a danger zone. He hoped that Dorothy, Asha and Jae got out of there safely. He still needed to find his other friends. Bernadette, Maxim, Ty.... He was scared for them.

He looked back at Alba and he nodded in agreement with her. "Y-Yeah, that would a good idea. There might be something useful that we can use at the radio tower." He was trying to come off as positive but it was hard to hide behind a fake smile. "We might also find friends in there too."

He paused briefly. He was a little happy that Alba had come after him. To stay with him. Especially after he freaked out after seeing Danny's corpse. He thought he could have handled seeing the body, but he didn't. He ran away instead of trying to take responsibility. He had to make sure to not lose Alba. He couldn't abandon her. Like when he walked away from Dorothy. Ran from Jonathan.....

"Alba. T-Thank you...." He lowered the grenade launcher in his hands towards the ground and he was trying to keep eye contact with her in front of him. "I.... I mean.... For staying with me. A total screw up. A mur..... m-mur...."

He couldn't get the word out. He knew that what he had done was the wrong thing. He wondered if he would see Michael again. Would Michael still try to avenge Jerry? If Brendan was in the same situation....

You would try to get revenge, Brendan. Who wouldn't?
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
Iceblock†

Post by Iceblock† »

((Melanie Beckett continued from Aluminum Bicycle Rods))

Mel was distracted, her hands in her jacket pockets, her offer to Aiden still unaccepted. She had brought it up once or twice as they traveled the past day, making light of it, slipping it amongst the jokes and other small talk she made with the others, but if he ever came around the offer was seriously still open.

Not that it mattered much, since they hadn't seen anyone. Maybe Serena's heart was more roundabout than she'd assumed.

That was making light of the situation again. It was natural, what she wanted to do. The repetition that she was doing what she wanted was comforting, probably because she needed comforting, because Cameron was dead and Tessa was dead and she wasn't in the mood to question everything she'd done up to this point.

She could have made a difference there. By not leaving. By doing anything different - maybe if she'd gone nuts and stolen Cameron's pickaxe for kicks, things would have turned out differently. They'd have formed a lynch mob to get her; they'd have become fire forged friends in their mutual hatred for Melanie Beckett. Alessio and that camera would have fallen beneath their might, or... something. And she would have totally saved them. If only she hadn't left. If only she'd been more of a dick.

She made her guilt absurd, and maybe that made her feel a little better.

Serena wasn't doing great, either, and Mel had some inkling of who she meant by Al.

"Huh." Mel looked for something witty to say back. Didn't really find it. "So... your heart's telling you we're going on a joyride?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Iceblock. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Brendan glanced towards the vehicle depot and he took a few steps forward. He let out a loud gasp of surprise at who he saw on the ground. Someone who had killed two others. Barry and Jasper....

Alvaro.

He did not want to be near Alvaro right at that moment. He felt a twinge of fear inside of him. He could feel that his hands were shaking. What if Alvaro turned out to be a threat to him and Alba? He didn't want to risk putting Alba in danger. He didn't want to lost a close friend who was staying by his side. They had to get out of there before Alvaro will notice them.

He turned to face Alba and he shook his head to warn her not to approach Alvaro. He needed her to stay safe. "L-Let's get out of here and go somewhere else." He said in a quiet whisper and he was getting ready to jog off. "We can come back later. I don't think it will be a good idea for us to confront Alvaro."

He was feeling worried about Alba and he hoped that she would follow him to a different location. Somewhere where he had felt more comfortable.

He broke off into a jog, stumbling a little along the way.

((Brendan Harte continued in Think About Your Life))
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

Brendan went ahead of Alba to scope out the vehicle depot. Before she could follow, he was already turning back and rushing away. He said something about checking it out later when Alvaro wasn't there. Alba couldn't help but raise an eyebrow to that comment. Alvaro was supposed to be a killer.

"Yeah, fine with me," Alba said, hurrying to catch up with Brendan.

She was fine waiting until dangerous people were gone before checking a place out. She didn't get to see Alvaro, but if they were hiking it that quickly. Alba was sure it couldn't be a good thing.

With that, she continued after Brendan. She wasn't sure where they were going, but maybe away from the dangerous person would be best for now.

((Alba Reyes continued in Think About Your Life))
Yugikun

Post by Yugikun »

He heard voices. Two. None he recognised. People. Coming across him. People. Seeing him. He heard their footsteps. He heard them coming closer.

He heard them moving far away. He heard them leave. He didn't see them, but he knew that was what they were doing. He knew that it was because of him. He knew that it was his fault.

And he knew that was what he had become.

And he knew that that was all everyone saw him as now.

And he knew that that was who he was.

And he knew that that wasn't who he wanted to be.

So he stayed. Still. Laid down in the position he was in. Maybe another person would find him. Maybe they would be like the others. They would, probably. They would run away. They would get away from him.

But maybe...

Maybe someone would come closer.

Maybe someone would help him.

Maybe someone would finish him off.

That would be nice.
[+] The Past
Image Image Image

Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer

[+] The Future
ImageImageImageImage

Nicholas "Nick Andretti" Andretti — The Mercenary — "Have a problem? I can help you. For a price."
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

Mel's qustion lightened up her mood a bit, she had these two with her for the last days or so, unlike Al. For now she would just have to ignore him for a whie, and focus on them. They had given an idea for what to and willing to help, might as well show them she was gratefull.

She held the keys upfront in her right hand." They gave me this for a weapon, pretty shitty I know, but I think it was no coincidence." She pointed at the vehicle depot with her right hand. " I think they gave it to me so I could use it on something inside, otherwise..." She didn't finish that sentence, it was osmething she had dreaded for the last few days, have they been messing with her from the start? Only one way to find out.

"Anyway, I tried getting here earlier, but the danger zone stopped me. It's why I ran into you guys actually." She scratched the back of her head, a sly smile on her face. "A bit of an happy accident you could say." She felt her face turn a bit red after that and hurried her pace over to the buidling. "A-anyway, let's check it out."

When she got there, she noticed someone on the floor, someone who looked like they have been through some shit, someone who looked like Alvaro who was on th-

Oh for fuck's sake, really? She just got here! She wasn't going to leave if this fuck started shit, she'd been after this for days and had to know.
[+] V6
G019 Serena Waters
The Past:
Island:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12
Meanwhile:
B037 William "Will" McKinley
Image(Adopted from Dannyrulx)
Dannyrulx:
Memories:
1-2
Pregame:
1-2
Sadie Hawkins Dance:
1-2
Island:
1-2
Adoption:
3-4-5-6-7-8
[+] V7
B026 Sean Leibowitz
Image Image
1-2-3-4-5-6-7
B071 Sal Bonaventura (Adopted from Skraal)
Skraal:
1-2-3-4-5
Adoption:
6-7-8-9
B085 Brandon Murphy (adopted from Rattlesnake)
1-2-3
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

((Irene Djezari continued from No One Gets Left Behind))

She could see him when she peeked around the corner. Helpless and lying in the dirt like a victim, like he was asking for someone to come along and pity him.

Irene knew who he was. Alvaro was a pretty well known guy, with his family's cafe and everything. She'd even been there a few times. Everybody had. Jasper had sent out some hella white girl lunch tweets from it before. He loved the caramel slices. Now Alvaro had killed him.

Was she supposed to be angry at the terrorists for that? Just pretend that Alvaro was a good guy in a bad situation instead of a murderer and hope that everything turned out alright? Fine. Okay. She could play that game. But she would hear it from him. He would need to look her in the eyes and explain everything.

The sound of a shell getting pumped into position insured that he'd be seeing those eyes over Johnny Three's locked and loaded barrel. There were other people here, but as she stalked forward she didn't care. Alvaro was a murderer. He needed to answer for what he'd done.

"Don't move," she said shakily as she rounded on the group. Her eyes were drilled straight into Alvaro's skull. "Where....where is your gun? They..." Irene swallowed heavily. "You shot Jasper. Where is it?"

Right to the point. She never even looked up at the others. Unless they made trouble, she was getting to the bottom of this.
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
Iceblock†

Post by Iceblock† »

Mel had just been about to kick him or something, arguably to check whether he was really alive. This was a bit more than she'd expected. She had to take a moment, had to take it in. Had to get past the incredibly stupid urge to run up and kick him anyway.

She glanced over at Serena, raising an eyebrow and lowering her voice.

"Now I feel like we're interrupting even though we got here first," she whispered, then looked pointedly to the side, towards one of the many trucks that were scattered around the depot. "I say one of us should check the cars while the other two of us keep an eye on this. You've got the keys, so... up to you?"

She was giving directions, and she wondered where exactly the impulse to do so had come from. Maybe it was because she was grungy and hungry and a little sleepy and didn't and wouldn't ever really feel like herself again. Maybe it was the gun. But the last time she'd led Aiden she'd led them into seeing way too many sights that they hadn't wanted to see. Maybe it was time to know when to doubt herself a little more.

"We're just here to look around," she finally just said out loud, and she was pretty sure she wasn't lying yet.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Iceblock. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Yugikun

Post by Yugikun »

And they came.

The sound of the gun cocking told him that. Someone was here. Someone was coming closer. Maybe they'd help him. Maybe they'd finish him off. He didn't know. His body quivered. His hands shook. He didn't know. Who were they? What were they doing? What were they going to do? He hoped that they would help. He'd like that. He was alone and scared and he knew that if someone could finally see past what he had done and just help him and let him near them he knew that he wouldn't ever be able to repay them for what they did and he'd be so thankful and he'd be so happy and he finally wouldn't have to be on this island or play this game he wouldn't have to do that anymore it'd be great he was happy and he-

Wait.

No.

They wouldn't.

The sound of the gun cocking told him that. Someone was here. Someone was coming closer. They wouldn't help him. They'd be like everyone else. Jonathan. Lily. Scout. Michael. They were like them. They could be them. He didn't know. Maybe they'd shoot him. Maybe they'd finish him off.

Would he like that?

No no no no no no no no he didn't know he didn't want it but he needed it he needed to be out of here he couldn't do it anymore but he couldn't he didn't want to die he was scared and he didn't know what to do and he had to do something or something just think. Think and figure it out. He could do that. He could plan. He was good at that. He could do it.

And then the voice called out to him.

Irene. A girl. A friend. They used to play soccer together. They used to play chess together. She went to his cafe. They talked, occasionally. They had fun. She was a friend. Not one he regularly talked to but one nonetheless.

And now she had cocked her gun at him.

And now she was shouting at him. For what he did. For killing Jasper. He wasn't sure what she was asking him. She was saying something, he knew that, but what was she saying? He didn't know. It was blurry. Words were coming out but they weren't reaching him and all he knew was the reminder. He killed Jasper. He killed Barry. He was a monster because he did it and everyone knew that. But what did she want? He didn't know.

He needed to. She had a gun. He didn't know whether he wanted to let her fire it or not.

He had to say something.

"What do you want."

The tone was bitter. Low. Angry.

It wasn't one he'd give a friend.
[+] The Past
Image Image Image

[+] The Future
ImageImageImageImage

Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

(Breaking post order for death expediency.)

He didn't sound anything like the guy she knew back home. Back there, Alvaro was kinda shy, sweet, goofy, kind. Nothing like this. That was the voice of a killer. A monster. Them. She was gonna put a stop to that right now.

Johnny Three shook in her hands as she started forward carefully. "You...you heard me Al." He couldn't shoot like that, could he? Did he lose it somewhere maybe? "I'm not asking again. Show me the gun, or I'll, I'll..." She felt like a wound up ball of anxiety. She couldn't do this. Why did she think she could do this? Maybe he didn't even have the gun, it wasn't here, she couldn't see it, so he had to have lost it, or put it somewhere, or maybe....

Maybe he was hiding it. Just waiting for the right moment. She moved real slow, over to his side. "If you w-won't show me..." The hours playing soccer came rushing back as her foot swung back. It would have been nice if she hesitated, just slowed down a little bit because this was her classmate and her friend and she couldn't hurt him. But he wasn't anymore. Not really. He was one of them, and she was one of us.

"Drop it!"

So she didn't hesitate to kick Alvaro as hard as she could in the arm. Maybe a little harder than she thought, since the momentum started to roll him over.
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
Yugikun

Post by Yugikun »

His gun. That's what she wanted. His gun. She wanted it. It was under him. It pushed against his chest as he laid there. That was what she wanted. That was why she was shouting at him. She couldn't see the gun and for whatever reason or another she knew about it and she wanted it away from him. He knew why. She wanted to stop him. She wanted to make him not kill. She knew he was a monster and she knew that there was no going back for him and she was right and he was really what she saw him as even though he didn't want that and he didn't want to kill and he didn't want to do it and he had to give her the gun. He had to. He had to stop himself. He had to give her the gun.

But could he do that?

Could he trust her?

He didn't know.

She was his friend. He wanted to trust her. She was his friend and she was there and she could help him and she was stopping him and he wanted to trust her and he wanted to but he didn't know if he could because he couldn't see her he didn't know what she was doing where she had been what she had done and he wanted to he wanted to he wanted to but he couldn't and-

And then she kicked him.

Sudden clarity, sudden light as his body rolled at the force of the kick. His arm hurt. His eyes hurt, as the sun shone itself into his eyes. His hearing faded out again, as he realised what happened. She attacked him. She hit him. She hurt him and he didn't know what that meant he didn't know whether she was getting him to answer getting him to speak getting him to give the gun away or was she attacking him to hurt him cripple him kill him he didn't know he didn't know and he was looking around and the sun was in his eyes and he had to do something he didn't know what he didn't know why and he didn't have to know he just had to do something. Anything.

But why?

And then he saw her.

Standing over him.

She was angry. She was mad.

She was going to kill him. He knew that. He could see that.

But didn't he want that?

He didn't know he didn't know he didn't know and he was scared. She was there. She had a gun in her hands. She was going to kill him. He knew that he knew but he didn't know if he wanted that he didn't know he didn't know and he didn't want it to happen now he had to think he had to think and he had to do something stop her not let her kill him just stop her do something do something find the-

Find the gun.

His hand went out. Shaking. Quivering, moving across the ground trying to find it trying to get to it quickly and he had to he had to.

He had.

His hand went across the hold. He grabbed it. He moved it. To him.

Irene was there, in front of him.

She wanted to kill him.

Did he want that?

He didn't know.

He didn't know and he was scared and he had to do something he had to stop her so hands shaking he picked the gun up moved it hands shaking pointed it at her and held it there.

He had to do something. He had to stop her.

Did he want to die?

He didn't know.

He didn't know.

He didn't know and he had to figure it out and as he pulled the trigger the noise once again filled the air and he couldn't think couldn't see couldn't hear and
[+] The Past
Image Image Image

[+] The Future
ImageImageImageImage

Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

Irene almost had time to regret what she'd done before she heard the crack of the gun going off. It wasn't right. This was going too far. She was angry, yeah, but Alvaro was just lying there broken, and even though he had the gun he hadn't stopped her, he'd just kind of panic fired and missed, she didn't need to hurt him.

Oh. He didn't miss.

It took her a second to catch up to the fact that she was shot. Like her brain just couldn't accept it, and for a little bit it covered up the pain out of sheer adrenaline and disbelief. Because why shoot her now? Why not shoot her, and Mei, and Serena dead on the spot? It didn't make any sense for a murderer, a monster, to hold back.

It didn't make any sense. None of it make any sense. The pain had to be flowing from her chest into the rest of her body, but it was like she wasn't there anymore. She saw her arms spread and her finger squeeze the trigger as she started to stumble, saw lots of dirt and blood fly up from the ground wherever it hit, watched herself fly backwards and collapse on the ground. It all felt like it was somebody else.

The screaming was the worst part. She could feel it in her throat, but that wasn't hers. It didn't sound like her. It didn't sound human, and it kept going on and on and on. She never had pipes like that. 'Pipes?' Did people still say that? Did she say that?

Who was she talking to?

Everything felt weird. Hazy. Somebody was turning the whole world off. That wasn't possible, just like everything else. It all added up, in a weird way; it wasn't possible, so it wasn't happening. It was like a dream or something. That explained everything. You couldn't die in your dreams, right? So she wasn't dying. She was just sleeping. Soon, she'd wake up. Maybe this whole thing was a dream, or she'd wake up where she left off this morning. Cold. Alone.

Irene didn't want to wake up. Her whole body felt so, so tired, and her eyes were slowly drifting shut again. Could you fall asleep in a dream? Could you dream in a dream, Inception-style? Seemed like a good thing to find out. Anything was better than waking up. Even this.

At least in her dream, she tried to do something.
G032: IRENE DJEZARI-ELIMINATED
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

[+] V7 Characters

Return to “Vehicle Depot”