Ye Not

Not long before the announcements, morning 8

The doctors' offices are located at the back of the staff area and are mainly situated all along one corridor. There was a practical purpose to this; the patients could become very noisy when agitated, and if a doctor was on the night shift they would need rest, thus all the offices were located in a fairly quiet sector. To better facilitate rest, all of the offices contain beds along with the regular desks and chairs. Many of the walls of these offices have medical diagrams and charts pinned up on them, while some contain bookshelves that hold many different medical journals. One of them even has a photo of the doctor in question performing a lobotomy with a plaque reading "Happy 50th! From The Guys".
MK Kilmarnock

Ye Not

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

((Coleen Reagan, continued from Cast in the Name of God))

The adjacent offices happened to be the first place they looked.

As Coleen approached the threshold, she looked straight ahead to the spot where she'd first discovered Bernadette. She wasn't able to pick her face out of a crowd and attach it to a name until she saw the ring dangling from her neck. A twinge of memory struck her brow; how was Ty doing now, and was he ever able to use the information granted to him to find Bern's body, granting him at least a little bit of closure? It would have meant she did at least one bit of good on this island, something that lasted.

If Georgia Lee survived, it would be two. But neither effect nor moment could last forever. Sooner or later, they all had to die. All but one. Coleen dreamed of being selfless enough where she might say that she didn't want it to be her, but doing so would only be kidding herself. Posing the lie to others seemed beyond her acting capabilities in some tongue-in-cheek way. The best course of action would have been and was to keep silent about it.

"Here?" Coleen asked aloud, if mostly to herself rather than to Olivia or Enzo. The place was an absolute wreck, and it was of no small wonder. The ruckus going on just the other day forced her to take refuge underneath the couch, lest a stray bullet somehow punch through the entire wall and catch her. Or, more likely, all it took was for some murderer to triumph, head a few feet down the hall, and feel like continuing the spree just for one more murder. Sometimes caution was the better part of valor. For now, she struggled to put Georgia Lee's well-being before her own and prayed it might not cost her.

The offices seemed quiet, however.

Plenty of eyes, but not a living soul.
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

Olivia cupped her hands around her mouth.

"Georgia Lee!"

No one answered.

((Olivia Fischer continues from Cast in the Name of God))

Back when she was studying for her trigonometry exam last year, an eternity ago, she was in a panic. She'd been pulling at the pages of her textbook, almost ripping it off, trying to cram sines and cosines and double-angles in her head, trying to avoid what she saw as certain doom, failing the exam. There had been that feeling that the ceiling was weighing down on her, about to crush her, and yet it never happened. It just kept on weighing, pushing harder and harder and yet somehow leaving her alive.

And then when she took the exam, there was a numbness. The crushing feeling was still there, and part of her had the urge to just throw the pencil and paper out the window, yet that numbness helped her keep pushing on, helped her finish the exam.

She hated herself for comparing this literal life-and-death situation to some exam from last year, but that was exactly it, that was exactly the feeling. Fire, panic, guilt coursing through her veins, contained by this mask, this blank mask. And she needed this mask, she could not afford to have this mask crack. Georgia Lee's life depended on it.

She drew a shaky breath. Looked at Coleen.

"If she's not here, try the cafeteria. Maybe she went to get something there."

She continued walking among the office, her footsteps echoing. Blood rushing through her ears.
[+] the youfs
[+] V7
V7:
Dead:
B083 - Diego Larrosa - Palayain mo na ako. - He didn't want this. say goodnight to the bad guy [10/159]
Current Theme Music: Devil Town (v1) - cavetown
Weapon: Tactical Combat Shovel
Previous Threads: Love & Money - before the day is done, my prince is gonna come - How Far I'll Go - Gimme, Gimme Shelter or I'm Gonna Fade Away - no one round here's good at keeping their eyes closed - Still Waiting - Hell is Other People - RICH_BOY_LIKES_IT_ROUGH.MP4 - I Don't Wanna Be Myself - The Bell Tolls For Our Funeral - The Gang Goes Out For Breakfast - Untrust Us - Crimewaves - Love itself is just as innocent as roses in May - Will All Be Forgiven? - black eyes looking up from below - Silent Key - it's ok we're just scared - life's alright in devil town - Beyond Human (Barely Human) - And Now Those Days Are Over and We Are All Ghosts - The Ultimate Test of Cerebral Fitness - Ang Pagbibinata ni Diego Larrosa - perverse verdict - Madness in the Method - park the car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me
Memories: Hiya sa Timog

G013 - Yuka Hayashibara (adopted from Ryuki!) - Does it spark joy? - She fixed up her look in one of a kind [46/159]
Current Theme Music: Play With Me - DDLC OST
Weapon: Bug-A-Salt Camofly 2.0 Insect Eradication Gun
Previous Threads: Quintessential Thinking - I Pray to the Lord You Reveal what His Truth is - all of our heroes fading - now i can't stand to be alone - Incredible Adventures - there's a pale imitation burnt in my eyes - Red Of Tooth And Claw - The Fifth Announcement - Low Times - Party Like It's 1999 - Hell and You - We're All Excited, We Don't Know Why, Maybe It's 'Cause, We're Gonna Die - Ron Gets a Bath As Well, Whether He Wants To or Not - No Exit
Pregame: In Vino Veritas - Shake It Out
Memories: Hayashibara Heart to Heart
Prom: Fear and Delight
Trip: Room 832: Welcome to the Witching Hour

G052 - Joanne Coleman (adopted from Cicada!) - I've got a thick skin and an elastic heart. - She tried to do something in Sleep Is The Cousin Of Death [116/159]
Current Theme Music: When You Die - MGMT
Weapon: George Hunter High School mascot costume
Previous Threads: hold on to this lullaby - Don't Stray Off The Path - D.R.E.A.M. - I'm Not That Nice, I'm Mean and I'm Evil - we keep these promises, write it in a letter
Pregame: You did not break me. I'm still fighting for peace. - Desperate Times - Heavy is the Head That Wears the Crown - Do You Have The Time - i'm so 3008
Memories: I'm alright. I'm just fine. And you're a tool, so. - Make A New Cult Every Day

G075 - Aditi Sharma (adopted from Brackie! and somer!) - She failed in Yellow Light [88/159]
Weapon: Browning Hi Power 9mm
Previous Threads: Pandorama - Antisocial Darwinism - My Lucifer Is Lonely - They Couldn't Buy A Fucking Toaster. They're Broke, John.
[+] V6
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.
[+] V5
Dead:
B045 - Juhan Levandi - An Estonian wanna-be journalist with a fear of the dark who wanted to bring them all down in Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien [18/152]
Weapon: Party Bag (contains a noisemaker, party hat, two single-serving bags of candy, and a Hotwheels car)
Pre-Game Threads: Wiping All Out - Quixotic
Previous V5 Threads: Despair - The Real Folk Blues - The two people in the distance were Paulo and Becca - Mischief Managed - Sleeper Cell - Tell No Tales - So, How Was Your Day? - And I'm Not Sleeping Now - Intermission - Glass - A Manic Depressive Named Laughing Boy
G067 - Carmina Maliksi - A Filipina car junkie with a /slight/ obsession with Korea and Japan who has finished things up (somewhat) in Red as Blood [139/152]
Weapon: Non-Functional Flamethrower (left in the Clubhouse)
Previous V5 Threads: Finding Center - Wish I Could Breathe - The Visionary
Memories: Offended?
B054 - Oscar Trig (adopted from Greg the Anti-Viking) - An artist who desperately needs a pencil, paper and a cigar and thought with his heart in Fumble [76/152]
Weapon: Binoculars
Pregame Threads: Taking it to the Streets
Previous V5 Threads: Waking Up at the Beginning of Time - Steadier Footing - Handoff
[+] misc
[+] meirl
new resting place for chatsig never forget 2018
give my v8 kids friends pls
Namira

Post by Namira »

((cast in the name of god))

This was like the world's worst bachelor game. Behold this row of offices, behold the doors; beyond each of this doors could be the opportunity of a lifetime! Choose from such fabulous prizes as corpses, afraid classmates, and murderous killers!

A couple offices down, and they were yet to see any sign of Georgia Lee. Someone was dead in the second room that they checked, and Enzo hadn't even had the stomach to check who. They were covered up, but it clearly wasn't Rainy. Wrong size, wrong clothes, and the blood splatter was completely dry. It felt sort of disrespectful not to bother identifying them, but they were dead, and for days, if Enzo was judging correctly. Didn't even matter who it was, in all honesty. Dead was dead, and it would have been on the announcements. Wasn't as if seeing Irene's body had made them feel any better about what had happened.

Enzo hated how numb to it they were starting to get. They had to assure themselves that they were fixed on who was alive; Georgia. She was around here somewhere, right? Had to be. They could mourn for the dead after Rainy was out of immediate danger. It still hurt, seeing someone lying there dead. Hurt almost as much to have to prioritise. Nobody should have to concentrate on the lesser of two murders.

Weaving between Coleen and Olivia, Enzo grimaced to see a scene of carnage further up the corridor. Another body was sprawled out on the floor; uncovered this time, and Vinny looked just long enough to realise it was Noah.

Aw hell. That had happened here?

Yep, gore and (ugh) body parts everywhere. Another dead body that Enzo really didn't want to think about. They edged onward, doing all that they could not to step in too much blood. Or on anything.

And as they did, the PA system came to life.

Something icy and unsettling trickled down into Enzo's stomach as Danya started the funeral march.

The names drifted past as Enzo picked their way through. Each time was like another little strip being torn away. The worst part was that Enzo really, really didn't want to listen, and then yet you kind of had to. You had to know, or else where did that leave you?

Truth was uncomfortable but it needed to be known.

Alessio had killed yet again. Amanda was dead. Amongst all the rest of it.

Enzo turned the corner from the dead, into another area of corridor-

'in another slower kill today...'

There on the floor...

Enzo exhaled. It felt difficult to let the breath out. Their legs were heavy. They clenched the corner of the wall.

"Rainy..."
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

Coleen hadn't been searching intently. Her eyes stayed up, looking for the living, for the upright and able. Georgia Lee had been able to move. Nobody else had entered the little lounge where the three of them, herself, Olivia and Enzo had been sleeping. If she was good enough to move, then she was okay. She was okay and everything was going to be alright as soon as they confirmed Georgia Lee had just run off to one of the adjacent rooms. She did it to scrounge up supplies or maybe have some alone time after a stressful day. She just had to do some thinking.

Her mind continued to make up excuses to rationalize not wanting to look at bloodied, dismembered and rotting bodies, or rummaging through all the trash and upended furniture and cabinets and dividers to find bloodied, dismembered and rotting bodies. She was perpetually tired, finding it unfathomable to suffer through the loss of another close friend.

And yet, logic told her that either she would have to die or suffer through tens more of her classmates dying all around her, most of which she had some passing attachment to. Some of whom she liked. Some she dearly cared about, like Georgia Lee.

Georgia Lee...

Coleen looked to Olivia, silently pleading to ask if she'd found anything that would confirm something other than her worst fears. When she saw nothing back, he looked to Enzo...

Enzo's face, Enzo's brace against the wall.

"Don't tell me..."

Rainy.

"Don't tell me, don't tell me!"

...today Georgia Lee Day was shot in the leg by Blair Moore and slowly, eventually bled out. Tragic, but maybe if any of you performed first aid, avoidable..."

She saw, without seeing, exactly what it was Enzo was looking at.
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

Olivia continued walking as soon the announcements began, and staggered as Hannah's name came up. And the first thought that came to her was that out of all the people she'd been with on the cove on that first day, she was the last one standing. And they'd mentioned that half the kids she'd been with on the trip were dead a day or so again. She'd thought, hoped really, that after a week of this, the announcements would hurt less. She was wrong.

For a second or too, she stopped to catch her breath, a bit behind Enzo, when she noticed him stopping as well. And then Coleen screaming.

And then Georgia Lee.

Olivia fell rather than walked towards her body, lifting her up under the shoulder, shaking her. And she was so, so cold, and she was just sleeping, sleeping with her eyes open, laying flat on the ground, and she was so, so still.

"No no nonononono-"

and the fire was amplifying, intensifying and the crushing was around her neck, her chest, her entirety, and

"-no Georgia Lee don't do this please please I'm sorry-"

and is this what a second of sleep cost these days? what some rest cost? after all their trying and their praying and their striving, is this what some rest cost? and she continued to slap her, shake her, press on her chest

"I'm so sorry I won't- won't do this again, please, Georgia Lee, no don't- Georgia Lee, no no NO NO NO-"

wake up wake up wake up
[+] the youfs
[+] V7
V7:
Dead:
B083 - Diego Larrosa - Palayain mo na ako. - He didn't want this. say goodnight to the bad guy [10/159]
Previous Threads: Love & Money - before the day is done, my prince is gonna come - How Far I'll Go - Gimme, Gimme Shelter or I'm Gonna Fade Away - no one round here's good at keeping their eyes closed - Still Waiting - Hell is Other People - RICH_BOY_LIKES_IT_ROUGH.MP4 - I Don't Wanna Be Myself - The Bell Tolls For Our Funeral - The Gang Goes Out For Breakfast - Untrust Us - Crimewaves - Love itself is just as innocent as roses in May - Will All Be Forgiven? - black eyes looking up from below - Silent Key - it's ok we're just scared - life's alright in devil town - Beyond Human (Barely Human) - And Now Those Days Are Over and We Are All Ghosts - The Ultimate Test of Cerebral Fitness - Ang Pagbibinata ni Diego Larrosa - perverse verdict - Madness in the Method - park the car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me

G013 - Yuka Hayashibara (adopted from Ryuki!) - Does it spark joy? - She fixed up her look in one of a kind [46/159]
Previous Threads: Quintessential Thinking - I Pray to the Lord You Reveal what His Truth is - all of our heroes fading - now i can't stand to be alone - Incredible Adventures - there's a pale imitation burnt in my eyes - Red Of Tooth And Claw - The Fifth Announcement - Low Times - Party Like It's 1999 - Hell and You - We're All Excited, We Don't Know Why, Maybe It's 'Cause, We're Gonna Die - Ron Gets a Bath As Well, Whether He Wants To or Not - No Exit

G052 - Joanne Coleman (adopted from Cicada!) - I've got a thick skin and an elastic heart. - She tried to do something in Sleep Is The Cousin Of Death [116/159]
Previous Threads: hold on to this lullaby - Don't Stray Off The Path - D.R.E.A.M. - I'm Not That Nice, I'm Mean and I'm Evil - we keep these promises, write it in a letter
Pregame: You did not break me. I'm still fighting for peace. - Desperate Times - Heavy is the Head That Wears the Crown - Do You Have The Time - i'm so 3008
Memories: I'm alright. I'm just fine. And you're a tool, so. - Make A New Cult Every Day

G075 - Aditi Sharma (adopted from Brackie! and somer!) - She failed in Yellow Light [88/159]
Previous Threads: Pandorama - Antisocial Darwinism - My Lucifer Is Lonely - They Couldn't Buy A Fucking Toaster. They're Broke, John.
[+] V6
V6 Characters:
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
[+] V5
Dead:
B045 - Juhan Levandi - An Estonian wanna-be journalist with a fear of the dark who wanted to bring them all down in Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien [18/152]
Weapon: Party Bag (contains a noisemaker, party hat, two single-serving bags of candy, and a Hotwheels car)
Previous V5 Threads: Despair - The Real Folk Blues - The two people in the distance were Paulo and Becca - Mischief Managed - Sleeper Cell - Tell No Tales - So, How Was Your Day? - And I'm Not Sleeping Now - Intermission - Glass - A Manic Depressive Named Laughing Boy
G067 - Carmina Maliksi - A Filipina car junkie with a /slight/ obsession with Korea and Japan who has finished things up (somewhat) in Red as Blood [139/152]
B054 - Oscar Trig (adopted from Greg the Anti-Viking) - An artist who desperately needs a pencil, paper and a cigar and thought with his heart in Fumble [76/152]
Previous V5 Threads: Waking Up at the Beginning of Time - Steadier Footing - Handoff
[+] misc
[+] meirl
Namira

Post by Namira »

The others back there, they knew. Enzo knew that they knew, the second the word came out of their mouth, Georgia Lee's nickname.

And there just still wasn't anything for them to add. They wanted to find some kind of comforting words, they wanted to shield Olivia, rushing past them to scramble for GLD on the floor, say something.

Well, here was the solution to the problem of a dozen exasperated teachers and parents; to get Enzo to shut up you simply needed to present them with the dead body of another friend.

Their thoughts were disorganised and chaotic, veering between devastation, anger—at themselves, at Rainy for wandering off, at Olivia for not staying awake—to a hollow hurt in the pit of their stomach. In the end, did it really matter how or why or whose fault it was? What was real and tangible was that Georgia was dead. End of story.

End... of her story.

For a second, it had finally seemed like this sick place had dealt Enzo a hand worth playing. They should have known better; the game was rigged, and the flipside of every card, well, that was just another joker.

They moved across to Olivia, voice so level that even Enzo was kind of amazed. Put a hand on her shoulder.

"Olivia. She's gone. I'm sorry, but she's gone," Enzo put a slight pressure on the grip, aiming to steer Olivia away, but wary of trying to force it. "Rick. Come on. There's... there's nothing to see here any more."
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

There was nothing to see. Well, amen to that.

She'd seen enough of her friends die. She'd seen people she knew not as well, kids she had gone to school with and sat next to and known the names of but never really talked to die, or found their bodies later. Bradley? A funny face and funnier mouth, but it was that mouth that got him in trouble. It's what got the spear through him, the same spear that she now held in her hands. Arthur was somebody she had never even spoken to until the island brought them together.

Cameron, Coleen was discovered by not too long ago, and they began this crazy adventure into the world of music when she really just wanted to focus on her acting. Yet here was this girl who had this nutty idea of 'hey, let's step outside your comfort zone, try something new because I think you'll be good at it.' Cameron was one of her best friends.

But Georgia Lee? She'd known Georgia Lee probably longer than she'd known anybody else in Cochise. Anybody else in Kingman outside of her own family. Sometimes she'd hear things untoward about Georgia, about how she could be a little mean or a snide bitch, and not a single one of those thoughts would ever be entertained. Georgia Lee was her friend. A mentor and guide.

Her sister. The girl who helped her find, and cope with, her face and the person she was inside. That girl was gone.

One of the two of them would have to die - that's what the cold and logical part of Coleen's brain told her again and again, and it applied to each and every person here. By not being proactive, she was just prolonging the struggle she'd have to endure. Watch everybody around her pass one by one, or do the job yourself. Make it go faster. That's what the methodical part of Coleen's brain told her.

But why now? Why like this? All of last night was spent keeping Georgia Lee alive because...

Because...

Coleen howled out her frustrations on an overturned partition in front of her. Her hands slid away from the neck of the spear and closer to the blunt end of the shaft so she could lift it up and bring it down wildly across the side of the structure.

"Damn it! Damn it! DAMN IT!" she shrieked, her slashing motions largely ineffectual and hardly using the weapon as intended. Her irritation only grew and she lurched forward, tucking her knees up against the fabric-covered board. Using both hands at the neck, she started punching the tip of the spear through the partition and made fruit of her labor little by little. "I tried! I fucking tried! Nothing works, fuck this, fuck all of this! ALL OF THIS!"

Where words failed her and no longer came out, her wailing heightened for a few more seconds. Finally, that too gave way, and the spear fell from her hands. Coleen collapsed over the board that she had thoroughly impaled and scuffed, fingers grasping at her hair like a panicked child seeking comfort. What breaths she could take marked themselves with a creaking whimper. Her grip found what it was looking for and she pulled the tie from her hair, working it between her fingers.

A difficult decision.
Riki

Post by Riki »

[[Fiyori Senay, continued from OK KID]]

What had driven her to come to this place? What had driven her so fast that her breath just caught up from behind? It was a good question, but one with a simple and banal answer.

She felt like it. There was nothing more to it. And that was fine.

Everything was fine with Fiyori. Well, most of it. Disregarding the terrible nausea and the headache she had. Those sensations were receding, however, and that is as good as if they weren't there to begin with.

Now, she still had questions. Only Georgia Lee could have answered them, but alas, she showed no interest in doing so. As such Fiyori had to take the second best, Olivia. To see her, and Coleen and Enzo mourn so close by was convenient. Vexing, too.

"Knock knock" Fiyori said as she walked along the wall, actually knocking on the paneling. She eyed Coleen. The poor thing had a bit of a breakdown. Annoying, just because of Georgia Lee?

"I see you have discovered her as well."
Gervais Frans Lambotte 🎵 Blue Jeans and Bloody Tears 🎵 Martini-Henry Rifle MkIV Pattern
||Selection|Clicks|Lonely|
[+] Version 6
[+] Version 5
O B014 Joachim Lovelace - Ballistic Knife, MP 18, Obsidian Knife - "It doesn't matter. They lost, he lost, I'll lose. That's the nature of the game."
O G042 Aileen Aurora Abdallah - Pair of MMA Gloves, Golf Club & Table Leg -
B059 David Zimmer - Sabre -
[+] One Day
Hycanthe Eickenhorst
Piet Lick
Cedric Matsumoto [INSPO]
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

Nothing to see? "Th-there's- there's Georgia Lee! Georgia Lee Georgia Lee Georgia Lee-" and she shook Enzo's hand off her shoulder cause it weighed a million pounds and she didn't need any more weight now she didn't need someone or something to continue squeezing her crushing her she needed someone to lift her up lift Georgia Lee up and so she shook her shook her and god oh god she was so limp, limp like a doll, limbs and head just bobbing along to the motion and her eyes wouldn't close and they were open and Olivia could see into them but they weren't seeing.

And they never would.

And Olivia collapsed into Georgia Lee, muttering, sobbing her name like a prayer a thousand times over, and she longed to hear Georgia Lee's breath, feel her chest heave, but all there was to hear was Olivia herself and wood breaking behind her.

And then Fiyori, and at first, she didn't matter, no one, nothing mattered. But then something she said struck Olivia.

Discovered her as well?

As well?

She slowly lifted her head up, didn't look at Fiyori. She spoke quietly.

"What?"
[+] the youfs
[+] V7
V7:
Dead:

[+] V6
V6 Characters:
[+] V5
Dead:
[+] misc
[+] meirl
Namira

Post by Namira »

Enzo stopped, let Olivia shake them off. They didn't have much consolation to offer. Any. Olivia clearly wasn't in a position to be hearing them and well, that was the way these things went. Who the hell was Enzo to tell Olivia that she couldn't grieve? Fuck, she was probably feeling three times as guilty as them. Enzo couldn't tell her off for falling asleep any more than she'd be beating herself up.

If... there was even a coherent thought in that head. Right about now, Enzo really wasn't sure.

Behind them, Coleen vented in her own way. Enzo couldn't criticise that, either. She was raw and hurting. If there wasn't a time to let it out, then...

They let her get it out, cause that kind of anger and grief there wasn't any stopping and there wasn't any point in trying. You had to let it. Hell, Enzo was hurting, and Coleen was closer to GLD than them.

This was broken.

Enzo slipped back from Olivia, crouched down next to Coleen, and wordlessly hugged her around the shoulders.

And then there were words from down the corridor. Enzo looked up.

"Chihuahua. What's that supposed to mean?"

Fiyori was calm. Too calm, some combination of placid and ever-so-slightly mocking.
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

Where her voice could not thank Enzo, Coleen's tight grip over their wrist worked to pick up the slack.

She couldn't muster the energy to fight with herself or a beat-up piece of upholstered plywood anymore. The feeling that Enzo only understood half of her struggle trapped her and tore at her rib cage. But, because it was better than nothing, Coleen held on and stifled her sobs.

Hearing Fiyori's voice caused Coleen's nails to involuntarily dig into Enzo just a little bit.
Riki

Post by Riki »

"..."

Fiyori should've stopped herself. And for the most part of it, she succeeded. She felt that while she didn't deserve a trophy for it, she should've gotten some kind of participatory certificate. Nevertheless, she persisted.

"Last night, I met Georgia Lee stumbling around these parts. Had a bit of a heart-to-heart chat and by that I mean that I chatted and she bled all over the floor."

Now came the part where she should've stopped.

"Honestly, I thought I'd be feeling great now that's she dead... and don't get me wrong, I ain't feeling sad about it but, well, here we are."

She avoided looking at either Enzo or Coleen. Her intent was on Olivia alone.

"Liv, can we talk in private?"
Gervais Frans Lambotte 🎵 Blue Jeans and Bloody Tears 🎵 Martini-Henry Rifle MkIV Pattern
||Selection|Clicks|Lonely|
[+] Version 6
[+] Version 5
O B014 Joachim Lovelace - Ballistic Knife, MP 18, Obsidian Knife - "It doesn't matter. They lost, he lost, I'll lose. That's the nature of the game."
O G042 Aileen Aurora Abdallah - Pair of MMA Gloves, Golf Club & Table Leg -
B059 David Zimmer - Sabre -
[+] One Day
Hycanthe Eickenhorst
Piet Lick
Cedric Matsumoto [INSPO]
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

Olivia was looking at Fiyori now. She had her attention. And the way she talked about Georgia Lee's death as if it were just an 'oh-by-the-way', some little meet-up they had yesterday, it felt like a gunshot. Every word felt like a gunshot.

Her face turned red, and her nails dug into her palm. If it weren't for the announcements, she could've thought that Fiyori killed her. Would've made sense.

And yet, she knew. She was there for Georgia Lee's last moments. And Olivia had to know what happened.

So, she put down Georgia Lee's body, got up and walked towards her.

"Sure. Sure we can."
[+] the youfs
[+] V7
V7:
Dead:

[+] V6
V6 Characters:
[+] V5
Dead:
[+] misc
[+] meirl
Namira

Post by Namira »

"Are you... are you for fucking real right now?"

Enzo, they felt, had been doing a pretty stand up job of not getting mad or anything so far.

"You ran into Rainy whilst she was injured and didn't do anything? What the fuck, dude! That's messed up!"

Enzo was torn between continuing to offer what little reassurance and comfort they could to Coleen and jumping up and getting in Fiyori's face because what the dick!?

That wasn't okay. Not even a little bit. Who gave a fuck if you didn't like someone? What kind of person did that?

If this place, this island, didn't change people, like Enzo believed, that was a real uncomfortable truth to butt into about some of their classmates.

They bit down on their anger, addressed Olivia instead. "Rick. You sure that's a good idea?"
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

'Don't leave,' Coleen wanted to say. But she was in no shape, nor mood, to protest anything Olivia, or Fiyori, wanted. Enzo's touch had calmed her down at least a little and she caged her breath in an attempt to control the sobbing. Up until now she had been able to hold to her preference of crying only when alone and being forced to break from that trend caused her to feel weak, as well as though she should have been ashamed for her display.

It was supposed to be others that suffered outwardly while she remained as a strong shoulder. Having it turned around on her felt... wrong. Like she was a child being coddled after some superficial injury.

Coleen understood the situation with Georgia Lee being dead and all, but there was no helping how she felt. And how she felt was that she strangely regretted talking Fiyori out of trying to kill herself. She pushed herself to her feet despite her physical and emotional exhaustion, but refused to turn to look at either Fiyori or Olivia.

They could go, if they wanted, but she had a funny feeling she knew how this story ended.

Return to “Doctors' Offices”