70's Horror Movies 2: New Wave Massacre

private

Deeper into the second floor, the Intensive Care Wards can be found. These rooms were used to house patients who were deemed to require more concentrated and in-depth care than the low-risk patients, but who weren't considered a serious risk to themselves or others. Still, to prevent any chance of injury, a metal cot topped with a mattress is the only furniture in each room and bars block direct access to the windows. The rooms themselves showing varying signs of the patients that once lived within them. One in particular has scratch marks up and down the walls.
ItzToxie

70's Horror Movies 2: New Wave Massacre

Post by ItzToxie »

(( Michael Crowe continued from Unlikely Salt And Pepper ))

"So's I was like 'Hey! You pull that trigger, and I'll fuck all of you up!' and you know what? He fuckin' didn't do it. Coward bastard knew what was comin' if he shot that shit, I tell ya'."

The rain pitter pattered along the windows outside the asylum. Maria and Michael had been searching the hallways and rooms for anyone hiding, good or bad. If they were good, maybe they could sway them to join the cause. If they were a name they've heard multiple times however. It was quiet as all hell.

Well, to be honest, it wasn't quite that quiet... What sounded like a machine gun went off a few floor below them, a little whiles earlier. They didn't bother to run to the source, they knew they weren't well armed to take that on yet.

That was quite the problem really. They had good cutty-beaty things, but when it came to packin' heat? Well, they weren't going to do any drive-bys any time soon. Michael was aware of what happened last time, him and Jerry, well armed, could take on anyone. That wasn't gonna happen again. They needed more people, and better gear if they really wanted to stand a chance.

Michael opened the next gate, calling out the clear sign after searching everything.

The tension of not finding anything when searching was just... ehh a little unnerving. He hated that shit. Dramatic music buildup, slow motion door open, and nothing was there. Shit pissed him off even more that cheap jump scares.

He moved to the next door. He wrapped his hand around the handle, then stopped. He knew what was on the other side. He knew it was not clear at all.

"C-clear..."

Jerry probably didn't want to see him after what he done...
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

((Maria Cucinotta continued from Unlikely Salt And Pepper))

Maria had listened to Michael talking about his experiences while they walked through the hallways of the asylum. They have been searching through the rooms as they went along. She made sure to keep an eye behind them in case someone attacked them from behind. She wasn't going to take that risk. She would hate that thought from happening for real. She didn't want things to go to hell for her or Michael.

Were the two of them enough as a small group? Did they need more people to help them take down anyone who deserved it? Would one or two people be better? Would they actually betray her and Michael instead? Could they really trust anyone else? Could anyone else trust her and Michael?

So many questions that she knew that she could not answer. Even if she wanted to. She wondered how long she and Michael could keep up as partners. Would she abandon him soon? No, she wouldn't. She couldn't. She had to keep him company. It was strangely helping her keep sane with Michael around. It probably helped that he was more of a talker than her. Sometimes she almost forgot that she was on a shitty island fighting to survive. Almost.

Maria stopped just a few inches behind Michael as he called out the all-clear to her. She had noticed that he hadn't even opened the door to check the room. Why? Was there someone in there that he knew? Were they dead? Should she ask? She had to make sure that he was going be alright. She didn't want Michael to have a sudden breakdown. Unless she was wrong and he just wanted a break.

"Hey, Michael? Are you okay? Do you want me to check out the room for you?" She offered in a gentle tone.
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

"No! Nah... T-there's nothing in there... I already checked..."

He wasn't gonna open that door. No way. That door didn't need to be opened. Nobody had to open that door, it was closed, it would stay closed.

"Let's just skip this one, alright?"

He backed away from the door and moved to the next one; sliding it open and scanning inside.

"Yeah; this one's clear too."

He figured he'd change the subject, he was not going on that feels coaster again.

"So uhhh... Anyone you looking for? Like friends, not enemies? I know a few people still alive, but I don't know where they are. Hope they're doing alright to be honest."

He didn't like this place, and to be honest, he had no idea why he came back here. All it kept doing was bringing in fucked up memories.

"Y'know, that's how I started this shit? Jerry lost someone he was close to. That's why we went after Nancy. I... Well I didn't know how he felt about it until- well, it happened to him."

He checked the next door.

"Clear."
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

She realized that Michael really didn't want her to look in there. Well, she guessed that she should respect that and move onto the next room with him. She wondered what or who was in there. Was it's Michael's friend? Jerry. She had a feeling that she should stay away from that subject. Talking about people that were already dead would be too depressing and it would make her feel like crap.

"Sure, if you want to skip that room. I don't have a problem with that. It's also less time consuming for us. I think we should take a break soon. We need to take care of ourselves properly."

Maria perked up as Michael asked if she was looking for anyone. Was she actually going to search for anyone? Junko, Caleb, maybe Kimiko. Also that guy she saw on the roof. Were they all still safe? She hadn't thought about finding them in case she was too late or if she was killed before she even saw them. She wondered if she should say that she did want to find them. She mostly wanted to find Caleb or Junko. Wayne.... She remembered the roof guy's name now. What rotten luck she actually forgot his name before.

"I would really like to find my friend, Caleb. Maybe Junko as well. I want to know if they are both okay. I'm actually scared shitless that I will hear their names on the announcement tomorrow." She shook her head and then she let out a small sigh, biting down on her lower lip a little. "What about you? Are you going to look for your friends? Maybe we can get our friends to form a group with us. Do you think that would be a good idea?"

Maria was silent when Michael spoke about how Jerry lost someone to Nancy and how everything went to hell after that. Would she end up doing the same thing? To get revenge for a friend? Michael was obviously trying to do the right thing by taking down some of those sick killers. Maria was also willing to help him to that.

"If we find Nancy.... Do you want to take that psycho down? I mean.... Do you want to give her the killing blow?"
[+] V7
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
RC†

Post by RC† »

Good choice. And she smiled. And she held a window in her hand. He couldn't recall the name of the band. He could just recall the window.

He was missing her.

((Trend of linking previous threads not at the start of the post continued from the darkest corners of SOTF))

Alessio stepped out of the hallway and then pulled the door open to enter the room. He was not going to leave the Asylum while it rained. There was no way he could properly treat a common cold on this island and he was not suited to go out. He already felt sick and getting both physically and mentally sick was not a pleasant state.

Hand in his pocket, where the gun was hidden, he went into further into the room to see who the people inside were and if they were armed.

It was Michael again, but this time he had a girl with him. Apparently they were searching something.

Welp, Alessio could not help them finding anything, so he just awkwardly stood by the door, not saying a word of greeting as usual.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler RC. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

"Yeah. It ain't just gonna be the final blow though, she's got forty more whacks to the head before I'll be close to done."

Nancy fucked EVERYTHING up. This shit he's in is all her fault. Fuck her. She wants to be famous? Wants the world to recognize her face? Nah, it's only fair he smear it across the dirt, leave nothing recognizable. She was gonna eat shit.

Maria had people she wanted to find, and it was only fair that Michael would help her find them. Hell, they might even be up for joining their group, bringing justice back to the world. She'd asked about his friends. Darius was a maybe, provided he wasn't drunk as fuck and about to pass out, but Jon? He felt odd... He'd be fine with telling everyone else his plan, but there's a hesitation about telling Jonathan. What was he afraid of? Maybe...

Maybe he feared he'd get Jon hurt. That one of the freaks would murder him... That'd it be his fault, like Jerry.

"I... I uhhh, well, I don't kno- Hold up..."

Michael moved past Maria and started walking to the new shape. He laid his axe on his shoulder as he swaggered over to him. Recognition was near instant. Michael's dour disposition changed into a mocking grin. Small world huh? Ain't that a bitch...

"Eeeeyyy Allison!"

It was lil' pissbaby Al. The same Al that almost got him shot by the mall goth Who from Whoville.

"Yo; you mind tellin' us about that shitstorm at the chapel, figure I kinda' deserve an explanation for savin' your ass, don'tcha think?"

Something was wrong. Really fuckin' wrong. Wait... Hold up- wait a minute. Give it a sec... oh.

Oh...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH-

"Yo; where'd that pickaxe go? Also-"

Michael snapped his fingers and pointed at Al's arms and shirt.

"You got red on ya', an I know it ain't yours..."

The arm holding the axe lowered, an audible clank was heard as the head smacked the ground; Michael's grip tightening along the handle. His posture became much more tense, much more threatening. His face kept that same goofy ass smirk.

"Ten seconds to talk buddy, better start spittin'."
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Maria wasn't that surprised about Michael's response about Nancy. She had killed quite a few people. She knew that Michael was hell-bent on stopping that girl from hurting anyone else. And Maria was determined to help him with that goal. If Maria even saw that Nancy.... Well, she was not going to go easy on her either. Maria was so sure of that. Then they would concentrate on Isabel and the other killers who were going too far to try to get back home.

Maria blinked when Michael passed her and he brought her out of her current thoughts. She raised an eyebrow when he said the name 'Allison'. Who was that? She was sure that she didn't know a girl by that name. She peeked around Michael's body to see who the newcomer was. Oh.... It was that quiet kid. Ally...? No, Alessio! That's his name! Why was he here?

Maria's eyes widened slightly as she noticed the blood on Alessio. Had he...? It should be obvious to her. Fuck. No way. She couldn't even imagine him killing anyone. But then the blood on him. This wasn't good at all. She promised to back up Michael. But did he really think that Alessio would talk to him? Would he even talk to her if she spoke to him?

Maria was now glaring at Alessio as she moved to be a bit closer to him and Michael. She had her sword at the ready in case Alessio was planning on doing anything funny. She could feel her hear beating a little faster. She should say something to him. Before Michael could go completely ax-crazy on him.

"Alessio...?" She took a deep breath and she was keeping eye contact with him. She had to take the calm and gentle approach with him. She didn't want to be too intimidating like Michael was being right then. "Who's blood is that? Who did you hurt?"
[+] V7
RC†

Post by RC† »

Ten seconds. Al felt no blood in his face. He took a step back. He should leave. They were armed with knives.

But no. He had a weapon as well. He pulled out his gun and pointed it at Michael. He took a step forward.

He should have said something. A demand, what Mike should do to not get shot. Al did not know what to say, though. He just did not want them to go near him to strike their weapons.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler RC. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

You've got to be fucking kidding me! Three times in a row and they got guns! I want guns!

Michael lost his grin when Al pulled out his new toy.

Michael was really, really, really, reallyreallyreally reallly reeaaa-hea-hea-eally getting tired of this shit. Another one in the 'I've got a big dick because I got a gun' pile. He should be thankful though, because Alessio gave him two realizations that helped him out pretty well. One; was that getting a gun pointed at you three times in a row kind of desensitized you to it. Not by much admittedly, he was still spooked, but he didn't turn into a lispering studderfuck. Two; Al told him exactly what happened to that pickaxe, and how he got his new toy.

"Al you lil' bitch. Put that shit away for fucks sake!" Michael had to find a way around him, a way out, the lucky bas-

Not here. Jerry was watching. Not only that, he wasn't alone.

He wasn't alone anymore.

This just got a whole lot easier. Michael's shit eating grin returned.

Michael should have realized sooner, but it didn't matter. He caught his composure and took his shades off, giving Al his best Ghost Rider penance stare.

"Put it away. 's all you gotta do." Michael nodded for Maria to move to his left. As long as they spread out, they'd be harder targets.

'Ya do that, an' you start talkin', even though we probably know what you did already, and you might, just might, maybe walk away with half your teeth! That's half more than I was plannin' on leavin' you with, think a' that! Too good a deal to pass up if you ask me!"

Michael twirled his axe and laid in upon his own shoulder.

"Or you could just shoot me, then I guess Maria here will just skewer your genitals and turn you into a chode-kabob. Food for thought." Michael put his shades back on and grabbed his privy parts for emphasis, his gaze not leaving Al's eyes, even when covered.

"I mean, shit, half your teeth, or both your balls; fuck that's- well, that's actually something for you to think about isn't it. I mean, the second one would hurt more; but it's not like you're gonna use that lil' thing down there, right? No one would touch you."

Michael shrugged. All he had to do was get in Al's head. All he had to do was psych him out. He had the mind advantage here. He was a fuckin' genius after all, he could talk his way into or out of anything. Perks of a silver tongue bay-bee!

"Would it be easier if I swapped the deal? I mean, I like to see myself as a rational individual, we could make a deal, maybe a quarter of teeth, and one nut? Could always barter somethin' out."

He pointed his axe towards the gun. Now's the sinker. Pop the best deal now after the bad deal, he'll follow through.

"Hell, you put that shit away right now, even give it to me, and I might not do anything to you at all; whaddya say, eh? I'll give you a minute to think..."

Michael would give Al a minute to think. Any longer than that, then fuck it, he'll just bum rush him and see where it got from there.

Actually-

Fuck it!

Michael ducked his head low and sprinted zig-zags, ready to swing the blunt end of his axe towards Al's legs. Standing still wouldn't get shit done at all.
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Maria felt herself tense up as soon as she saw the gun in Al's hands. Because.... Holy shit! A fricking gun! She automatically took a step backwards. She shouldn't have done that. But she did not want to get shot in the face. She did not want to die. Especially to Al.

She was surprised that Michael did not move away. Then again, that was Michael all over. He was not the type of person who would back down from a fight. She should know that he would risk his life like this. It should be obvious to her that Al was a killer then. It really sucked for her to realize that. But she guessed it would have happened sooner or later.

Michael was nodding at her for her to move. That was a good idea. She moved to the side to make sure that she was apart from Michael. Al would have a harder time to shoot at the both of them. Michael was giving a long speech to Al. She winced about the genitals part. She wasn't really going to do that.

After Michael had finished speaking, Maria took a moment to let out a shaky breath. She was keeping an eye on Al. She was keeping an eye on the gun as well.

"Al-"

Suddenly, Maria noticed that Michael was making a move to attack Al. She didn't move from where she was standing. But she did tight her grip on her sword. She will make sure to move in when Al did something as well.

She just had to wait....
[+] V7
RC†

Post by RC† »

It was sad that his gun was fake. Because Michael was being a huge idiot who risked his life. He went all-in with his life, but he also had a Royal Flush.

Al wanted to pull the trigger, but just stumbled backwards as Michael rushed to him. Michael hit Al's knee and Al dropped his gun to use his fists more effectively. Namely, to underline his pain in gestures.

Michael was a bully who made fun of other students, made fun Al, made fun of Al's friends. Fuck him, he insulted him just seconds ago, he taunted him.

That asshole needed no empathy from him. In school he liked Michael a tiny bit, he was sometimes funny. But now Al disl- hated him.

Attack.

Mike's hand was fucked up, so Al fucked it up even more by grabbing Mike's hand and grabbing it tightly. No, fuck that, he can't build much pressure with his hand. Al's jaw was much stronger to rub salt into the wound.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Michael didn't regret a thing.

He didn't regret watching Al fall to the ground.

He didn't regret throwing his axe to the side to lay into him personally.

He didn't regret the first punch.

Or the third.

Or the tenth...

This was long overdue. Al deserved this. Jae deserved this. Alex deserved this. Brendan deserved this.

Nancy deserved this.

They were all gonna get it soon. Alessio was just the first. He promised to take his teeth and now he was gonna do it. He was gonna take more. He deserved this. After all the shit he'd been through, he deserved this release. Al deserved his punishment.

"You didn't even look at them did you Al!? Just gutted 'em and left, is that right?! Huh?! How's that fucker?! You like that shit!? Look me in the eyes you shit! Look me in my fuckin' eyes! Look in my fuckin' eyes!"

He didn't feel a thing as his hands flew across Alessio's face. The ache was gone. The guilt was gone. It was all a blank slate, he was coming back. He was on the top of the chain again. No more dragging his own face through the dirt. He backhanded Al with his left arm, and threw his right fist towards Al.

Al turned. Al grabbed it.

Al bit him.

Michael regretted everything.

He regretted getting cocky.

He regretted pulling back when Al bit down.

He regretted pulling back harder when bandages and burnt flesh hung from Alessio's face like cheese on a pizza.

He regretted falling on his ass screaming and bleeding.

Michael had regretted all his choices that brought him here.
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Maria could only hold back and watch as Michael was beating the crap out of Al. She didn't have to do anything but watch. Unless things got out of hand. Then she would step in and do something. So she watched the scene unfold in front of her. Michael was doing a good job on Al himself so far.

Until Al bit Michael's bad hand.

Maria let out a small gasp as Michael was now screaming his ass and he was bleeding. She hurried forward towards the both of them. She wasn't moving towards Michael. She was moving around him to get to Al. She couldn't let Al get away. She had to make sure that he will stay down on the ground.

Maria let out a small growl of pented-up anger. She then held the sword against the side of Al's neck. "Don't you dare move a muscle, Al! Or I swear I will slit your throat!" She threatened him in a cold tone.

She didn't look over at Michael. She had to keep her eyes on Al. Couldn't let him escape.

"Michael.... Are you going to be alright? If you are, pick up the gun...."
[+] V7
RC†

Post by RC† »

Al wanted to wash his mouth. It was so disgusting. He did not swallow his drool that was probably dirty and perhaps infectious from Michael's dirty hand.

Whenever he's able to drink water again, he's going to clean his mouth. Now, all he could do was to let the drool escape from the side of his mouth.

Al stared at the background behind Maria's face. Couldn't look at Maria, couldn't look at Michael. As usual. The blade was scaring him. He was dying. He did not want to. But he survived the hits of Michael as well. He had endured much pain. He was strong. He wanted to live. He did not want Maria to think that he's a threat.

"Uhhh, I won't move."

Then Al coughed, letting his bugs escape.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Michael's screaming turned into groans as he held his re-mutilated hand. That fucking slimeball bit him! He fuckin' bit him! Jesus tittyfuckin' Christ! The lil' bastard actually fuckin' bit him, holy shit!

Michael rolled on the floor before grabbing the nearby pistol Al dropped.

He turned and pointed it right at Al's head.

Breath fucker, breath. This little fuck killed two already, maybe more. How long did it take for him to get this gun anyways? Aim right between the eyes. Pull the trigger. That's all you gotta do.

That's all he had to do right?

Right?

So why was it so hard?

Just pull the trigger.

Do it!

JUST DO IT!

Michael inhaled deeply.

"You murderin' scumbag; your choices brought you here today. Look in my eyes; what do you see, eh? I'll tell you what you see-"

Michael screamed; "I AM THE EYES OF JUSTICE MOTHA'FUCKA'! YOU CHOOOOSE THIS PATH! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET, SHIT-HEEL!"

Michael aimed just to the side of the head; an intentional miss. He fired, expecting the blast to blow out Al's eardrum.

"B-bang?"

Michael stared at the flag in disbelief.

A-are you fucking kidding me?!

Michael burst into laughter.

The pain left his hand again as Michael was thrown into hysterics!

Holy shit, the fuckin' irony of this! H-he had a fake gun!

Alessio almost died over a fake gun!

Michael stopped laughing imediately.

Alessio killed over a fake gun.

Michael sent a swift kick into Al's groin.

"You fuckin' idiot!  You killed someone over this?! YOU STUPID ASS BITCH! ARE YOU FUCKIN' SERIOUS?!"

Michael turned and threw the gun down the hallway. He speedwalked back to his axe and walked up to Al.

What in the fuck was he gonna do now? He couldn't bring himself to shoot the fucker, what made him think he could do it with the axe?!

Michael paused and stared at the two, switching his gaze between Maria and Al.

"Maaaaaaan, the fuck we gonna do with him?"

Michael pointed his axe at Al like a small child would point at a spilled glass of milk.

Return to “Intensive Care Wards”