Picking It Clean

The shopping center’s shops are arranged in a circle with an elevator shaft running through the center. The store fronts are in disarray with broken windows and half pulled down shutters. Formerly, people enjoyed shopping at Banana Republic, United Colors of Benetton, Pay Less Shoes, Old Navy and a new and used record store called Sound Garden.
jimmydalad

Post by jimmydalad »

((Cammy Davidson continued from The Voyage of the Dawn Treader))

"Let me help." A voice rang out nearby.

Cammy approached the two boys, her face serious. She never bothered to clean herself up from the incident in the hospital. At this point, she saw no need to. It was just pointless time and energy. People didn't care about looks now. Only three days had past, but to her, it felt like a lifetime.

Her hair was disheveled and her clothes were a mess, particularly her hoodie, which still had Alex Ripley's blood on it. Due to using her left hand to hold her crossbow, the weapon also started to have blood patches along the handle. She was lucky she wasn't wearing any make-up, but there were a few patches of red on her face where the blood had dried when she was crying.

"It's nice to see you again Garrett." Cammy briefly stated warmly, giving him a slight smile. She did the same with the other boy, who she recognized as Matt Vartoogian. As soon as she finished addressing the boys, her face set again into a small frown, her face betraying no niceties.

"I've seen stuff as well. Stuff I wish I could've done something about. I saw Gabby's body as well Garrett. I saw it draped carelessly on the railing, when I had only seen her alive moments ago! I told you last time we met what happened with Naomi, Travis and Gabby. I just watched as all that craziness happened and it drove Gabby away. Drove her to her death." Cammy told the two of them, her voice shaking towards the end.

"At the time, I didn't know what to do, but I couldn't leave it like that. I moved the body in the middle of the flowerbeds. I had to drag her body, get up close and personal with the atrocities that Theo inflicted on her. Smell her dead body, touch it, f-f-feel the lifelessness of it all." Cammy continued to recount, tears dripping slightly down her face and her mouth shaking.

"T-then, j-just yesterday, I-I saw Kammy shoot down Carlon and Alex, r-right in front of my eyes. I saw two people d-die. This b-b-blood on my hands? It was Alex's. I watched her b-bleed out, I tried to save her life, tried to k-keep the blood in, b-but it got everywhere. I-it wouldn't stop! I j-just sat there, u-u-useless! I couldn't save her! T-t-the worst part though, it was all an accident. A freaking accident! I'm sick of being useless!"

With every word that came out, it became increasingly hard for her to get the words out of her mouth. Her body was visibly shaking and she had to hold herself, just so she wouldn't collapse. Tears were starting to fall thick and fast, being unable to hold back the cavalcade of emotions that washed over her. After a while, she mentally told herself to stop talking, knowing  anything that would come out afterwards would just be gibberish.
[+] Version 7
Relationship Thread: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=36632799/1/

Lukas Nielson - "Yes, Tina Dominica is my mom. No, my life isn't as interesting as you think it is." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o -> o -> o
Memories: o

Millicent "Milly" Rosenberg - "As much as I hate them, at least they make my life interesting." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o

Christine Summers - "Hey, let's just chill and enjoy each other, ok?" - Profile

Pregame: o
[+] Artsy Stuff by Other People
[+] Aria Samuels by Un-Persona
Here
[+] Lukas Nielson by Mimi
Here
[+] Lukas Nielson by Kotorikun
Here
[+] Milly Rosenberg by Mimi
Here
[+] Cursed Milly Rosenberg by Mimi
Here
[+] Gremlin Christine by Kotori
Here
Cake

Post by Cake »

[[Kyran Dean Continued From: Joy of Repetition - Kills You.]]

Ten minutes to Nine AM.

For one exhilarating moment, Kyran Dean skidded down the walkways, feeling the roll of the wheels beneath his feet. He wasn't exactly serious about it, so it brought a tiny smirk to his face when he did in fact find a skateboard after all, tucked into one of the shopping center's small security guard rooms. Some kid probably had been doing the same thing he was doing now when this place actually had people populating it and got it confiscated for his pleasure seeking.

It was an old board though still useable as skateboards in general were pretty much ageless. The best part was that it had the word "Whatever" printed on the surface in the scratch style. Perfecto.

Kyran had taken it for himself and pulled back the fingerless skateboarding gloves he'd been wearing when the class trip began. He had worn them more for style at the time, because he hadn't really used a skateboard much ever since badly injuring his ankle while attempting to perform a risky trick down a flight of stairs for the video camera.

At first, Kyran was using it as a fun way to travel faster between the shops, but after a only few minutes he stopped really searching for anything and just kept sliding about, doing quick hops and trick maneuvers, failing a few times, because he'd been rusty at it ever since the injury to his ankle and getting the jeep plus the moped. As a kid he always wanted to do this sort of thing in a mall or something, with no one around, but him and his board and his friends.

Friends like Gray Emerson, who was also on the trip to Disney Land.

He'd been dismissing the thought every time, but Kyran couldn't ignore the fact that a number of his friends were here as well, experiencing the same bloody messed up shit he was, some stuff probably even worse. Not seeing anyone else except Deanna just made it easier to forget. He shook off the thought and continued riding around.

The area itself had Kyran thinking of lyrics from a song he liked.

Dead shopping malls rise like mountains beyond mountains,
And there's no end in sight,
I need the darkness someone please cut the lights.

Quite suitable he thought, as he traveled the area.

A shop's name caught his eye while passing by. First Kyran zigzagged, then he pressed his foot down to break and when he came to a complete stop he 180'd the board so the front pointed in direction to the shop in question, Sound Garden. Interesting name for a shop, Sound Garden was a band, a decent band, not his favorite, probably a music store.

Then he glided in. Or at least he intended to glide in. The speakers cracked on from the mall's intercom, the beeping from the collar he had long phased out as being there, caused him to lose focus.

His arms flew to his neck in shock and the skateboard flew out from under him at the same time, separating from his feet as in continued to sail directly into a Payless Shoes Store all the way down to the end of the walkway, as Kyran himself wiped out in the other direction. He spun mid-air to stop from landing on the back of his head, landing instead at an awkward angle at his side, one of his hands fortunately protecting his face, as the palm touched the ground. A quick zing of pain traveled through his arm, from his forearm and funny bone. There was also a thud, sending twinges of pain through one side of his ribs and air to escape his lungs.

The beeping stopped. It was all a dark joke. Kyran laid there groaning, clutching himself, listening. Before he knew it the announcement was over.

Kyran continued to lay there, face on the ground for a few seconds, which turned into a few minutes, before finally pushing himself up by the palms and dragging himself into the Payless, where his skateboard had rolled into. He found it at the far end of the discount shoe store near the dry wall and in-between two different racks of various sets of women's shoes.

More kids killed. Even more died. All names he knew one way or another.

One of them was, Adonis Alba.

Was this what you meant, Mr. D? Was this the lesson you freaking meant when you said "Guys like Alba would learn their lesson some day?" Now look you're dead and he's dead too.

Those words that had comforted him at a different time only served to make him feel sick now. Kyran didn't like the guy, probably never did. Adonis was a bonafide prick and he was the bully-asshole who he ended up in a fight with and - Kyran once again flicked his tongue over the still healing split on lip - he did this to him. However, no matter how much Kyran didn't like the guy, he would have never wished any of this to happen to him.

Killed by Joachim Lovelace. He'd keep that in mind.

Then there was one other name that made this announcement different from all the others he had heard so far.

His good friend, Alex Ripley was dead too.

So now, his head was downcast with memories as they came flooding back from childhood. He'd known her a long time and now she was gone and he didn't even have the chance to talk to her one last time.

Makatala So'oialo was the classmate who shot and killed her and Carlon Wheeler too. Kyran didn't recognize the name, but figured the person probably went by a more familiar nickname at school. The name hinted that it was a person of Polynesian descent, and there were a few of those in his grade.

He'd have to keep that in mind as well.

Then there was Mallory McCormick. He didn't know her all that well, but she was cool enough to hang around with on the day of the Senior Prom since he was banned from it. They both bonded over a mutual dislike for Adonis at the time. Now she was gone just like the rest.

Gunned down in her own pillow fort. By Hansel Williams. That was the third name he was going to keep in mind.

Worst part of it was that he saw the aftermath firsthand and personal.
That bloody blanket and pillow fort in The Linen's N' Things had to be Mallory's and he felt sick just thinking about it.

On a different day, Kyran might have punched that drywall. But not today. Instead, he rested his back against the wall and slid down against it onto the floor, until he was sitting, knees up in front of him, head down in silence. He placed a hand on his skateboard as he rolled it with his palm side to side.

For how long, he didn't know nor cared.

Who knew that this was the age that you start losing friends?
Cake

Post by Cake »

9:00 - 10:00 AM ?

Kyran Dean's lament continued for a while. He hadn't kept track of the time like he'd been since he had rediscovered his watch, while he sat immobile on the carpeting without a care. That was, until he heard the noises.

It started off quiet. A few footsteps a ways off from where he was on this level of the shopping center, but they were there. He hadn't moved, but he did pay some attention. Probably not as much attention as he would if he weren't feeling downcast though. He still didn't bother with it.

Then more of them, more sets of footsteps. More people were gathering together on the second floor. Was this shopping center actually a base of operations for a group of his classmates like he and Deanna had used other places before? Possible.

Voices. Talking. Now he was getting a little more interested, but not too much. They were having a conversation, but not anything he could hear too well and he didn't want to get up just yet, not now. Kyran was smarter than that and it would be downright foolish to walk up or "investigate" a group of others when he didn't know if they were dangerous or not. He didn't even have his weapon.

Then the yelling. The familiar voice. Despite the discomfort Kyran still had lingering from his wipe-out, he rose immediately.

Placing one foot onto the skateboard and his other foot used as traction to wheel forward, Kyran strolled his way more gently than he had earlier toward the aptly named Sound Garden he saw from before - the source of all the sounds.
BROseidon†

Post by BROseidon† »

Garrett's plan made a lot of sense; slow down the killing by removing the killers. It could work, but there was also a lot of risk in it. Namely, putting one's self consistently in harm's way was a surefire way to get one's self killed. Yeah, they could succeed once, twice, three times, even. But what about the forth time? The fifth? Sixth, seventh, eight? There were a lot of killers out there, and more would probably come out of the woodwork as the smarter ones made their move, or as they went crazy.

But then again, removing killers meant putting guns in their hands. Guns that Matt could ultimately have, or at least deny from the others.

Matt didn't respond right away, and Cammy barged in. She wanted to help. They probably both had decent weapons, if they were willing to put themselves at risk like this. Probably better than Matt's shitty knife.

"Aside from the fact that the plan sounds like suicide, I'm in. But we're being smart about this. Picking our battles, okay? We can't get saved if we're dead."

Matt paused for a second, thinking about where he wanted to dictate the conversation next. He needed to establish an order that would keep him safe if they ran into trouble.

"What weapons does everyone have? This is all I got," Matt said, pulling his knife out from his belt.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler BROseidon. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

"Couldn't agree more, Matt."

A million questions roared through his mind when he saw Cammy, but he silenced them. He was focused now. This was progress. This was a shot at redemption. He waved her inside. "Good to see you too, Cammy. I'm glad you're alright, especially after what you've been through."

He looked back and forth between them. "You're dead center on the fact that this is suicide with certain people. But I have a theory. All of these killers have a weakness, a pattern. If we can figure out what that is, we'll have an edge on them. My theory for Theo? He likes to get close. He likes to be brutal. I can tell from looking at what he did to Gabby that he had to be nearby, and do you remember what the announcements said about him and Dan? Something about Dan thinking he found an ally. Then he killed Xavier with his own gun."

The pamphlet slipped from his back pocket into his hand. It was covered in tiny print notes and underlines. He'd been busy the last couple days. "I've got notes on every repeat killer on here. Not big notes, but if I could get some paper I can expand a lot of this. Give me time, and I might be able to figure out a strategy from their announcements."

Matt mentioned weapons. "I've got a yo-yo. Nothing to write home about. The main thing I'm bringing to this proposal is my analysis and notes. Cammy, do you still have your crossbow?"
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
jimmydalad

Post by jimmydalad »

Cammy took some time to compose herself, taking deep breaths and wiping tears from her eyes. Now was not the time to be crying. She had to stay strong. Stay strong for all the kids on the island and her family. She couldn't falter now. Her time on the island just showed her the realities of the game and she needed to put her best foot forward into fighting back. She was not going to be useless again.

"Thanks." Cammy replied to Garret. She stayed quiet, listening to everything that Garrett had to say. She was surprised to see the pamphlet that he revealed to the two of them. The amount of writing that was on it was something that she did not expect and his words seemed to drop with wisdom that made her feel uncomfortable. She had to tell herself that Garrett was on their side, wanted to stop the killers.

"Of course I still have my crossbow." Cammy declared, flourishing it to the two boys. "Don't worry, I read the instruction manual. I know how to use this thing... somewhat. Not sure how good my aim is."

"Also, in the case of Kammy, she... didn't mean to kill Alex and Carlon. Alex hit her and she panicked. All she wants to do is find Michelle. I told her where I saw her, but not about what she...ummm... wanted to do." Cammy explained to Garrett, looking down and scratching the back of her head. Was it the right decision not to tell Kammy about Michelle wanting to commit suicide? At the time, it seemed to be the right thing to do.

It was then that she heard the sound. Her head flicked up and she looked confused for a moment.

"Did you guys hear that?" She quickly asked, looking around quickly, crossbow at the ready. After a moment of brisk head movements, she eventually found the source.

Her heart almost jumped in shock.

"Kyran?"
[+] Version 7

Lukas Nielson - "Yes, Tina Dominica is my mom. No, my life isn't as interesting as you think it is." - Profile

Millicent "Milly" Rosenberg - "As much as I hate them, at least they make my life interesting." - Profile

Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
Cake

Post by Cake »

It was indeed her. Cammy.

Kyran mouthed her name back in silence when she said his as he stood a decent distance away from The Sound Garden on the walkway, peering in through the entrance from where she and two other of his classmates were.

He thought again of his friends, of Alex Ripley, of Mallory McCormick and her blood drenched blanket-fort one level below them, of others like Gray, Claire, Corey, Sean and others still out there. Now here he was looking at Camilla Davidson, Cammy for short, standing over there, one of his closest friends throughout life again for the first time since this harrowing class trip began, with the knowledge that she was actually safe and sound.

There was a sense of something coming, threatening to break through. It was the near tremble of his formerly stitched, scarred lip, the almost squinting of his eyes, the warm sensation he felt in the inside, most of which he fought back and resisted with a few blinks. Not now Dean. Not - not now.

Cammy had been pointing a crossbow in his direction but didn't look like she was about to shoot. He couldn't recognize her expression with the shadows of The Sound Garden covering her face.

The other two were guys from school, Garrett Wilde and Matthew Vartoogian. Kyran moved his head from one boy to the other and slowly nodded at the both of them from his position outside. He still wasn't sure how safe this was, especially with one guy holding what looked like a knife, maybe? He couldn't quite see in the dimness of the shade from inside the Sound Garden even with some early day sunlight poking in through the shopping center's skylight.

What should he say to them - I come in peace?

With one quick press from the front of his right Vans shoe to it's rear end, the "Whatever" print skateboard kicked up and levitated right into his gloved palm in a crisp fluid motion without skipping a beat. He was rusty with one of these and surprised when it didn't actually fail in spectacular fashion.

How's that for a smooth intro.

"Yo," he said softly, lame but it'll do - ready to roll away if he had to.
BROseidon†

Post by BROseidon† »

Garrett's notes were interesting. His theory about Theo didn't line up with what he had seen at the clubhouse; Theo had looked scared. Panicked. Like someone who, if jumped, would just fire the shot.

"When I ran into Theo, and he didn't look like a brutal killer. He looked scared more than anything else, and he freaked out when Joachim and Jac tried to blame him for Carmina's death. That was before he killed Xavier, though." Matt mulled over this sentence, and something connected.

"I think with Theo we need to observe how his kills change going forward. He didn't start a killer; I think those first few kills were him freaking out. Now that he's killed, though, I think he's going to feel like he has no choice but to keep going."

There were a ton of notes on that single pamphlet. Matt remembered seeing more paper at the school; it was nearby, they could easily get there. Matt smirked; he was literally just going around in circles at this point.

"We can get more paper at the school. I saw some there when I was looking for supplies."

Cammy at least had a good weapon, even if he and Garrett both had shit for weapons. That was good; it at least gave them a fighting chance. Matt turned to put his knife away when Cammy called out to Kyran. Not someone Matt knew particularly well, but at least he wasn't an asshole. He hadn't killed yet, either, which was probably a good sign. Probably. Matt sheathed the knife back in his belt.

"Hey," Matt responded. A lame response to an equally lame greeting.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler BROseidon. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

He nodded to Cammy. "You did the right thing. Kam and Michelle are pretty close, aren't they? I can't imagine she'd take the news of Michelle's little plan well. We should listen for her in the announcements. If you're right about the last two kills being an accident, she won't show up again. If she does, she's going to need attention."

Matt's information about Theo colored his theory. It put things into a new light, though the end result seemed roughly the same. "Right. Like might be the wrong word. Perhaps needs? His kills are close and brutal because he doesn't want to kill, but he's too afraid to get talked out of it, and he loses control? It's a possibility. Keeping him under observation is a good idea."

Someone else was approaching. It took Garrett a second to recognize him, but he was fairly sure his name was Kyran. He was on the football team, one of the better sorts from that group. Garrett remembered that he'd been in a fight with Adonis and a couple other boys before Prom. It'd been such a big deal back then, nearly everyone had been talking about it.

Now Adonis was dead. It didn't seem so noteworthy or exciting anymore.

He gave Kyran a short wave. "Welcome. Come on in, plenty of room." He tried to maintain his calm, but this was making him tense. He didn't like being around people for too long anymore. Too many of them had seemed reasonable at first and then turned sour. Tyler, Iselle, Travis, Rosemary...

It was almost like they were there around him. He could see shades of them in the three individuals he shared the store with. Especially Cammy. He couldn't get over the blood she wore. The announcements hadn't implicated her, but she seemed so eager to join his plan. She barely batted an eye at the idea that they might have to kill, and that was...unsettling, given how much death she'd been around.

He'd keep moving forward. He had to. At the same time, though, he started thinking about a way out. He didn't want any of them around when his back was turned.
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
Cake

Post by Cake »

[[Skipping, because OOC-wise the Shopping Center has become a Danger Zone and we should probably push ahead and leave as soon as possible.]]

Even with the invitation, Kyran stood his ground outside. One of the boys, Garrett, seemed a bit tense and anxious just by him being near.

"It's cool," he started calmly. "Deanna Hull is on the first floor. I should let her know you guys are here."

There were a few lonely dripping sounds followed by a small orchestra of many more filling the atmosphere at that moment. Through the skylight Kyran could see droplets of rain hitting and sliding down the glass. Looks like it was drizzling a little bit.

Kyran looked toward Camilla with a second-long side-smile and placed his new-found skateboard back onto the floor, one foot on it.

"There's paper down there if you need some."

Then he shrugged, turned and glided away.

Well, he didn't know what their plans were or what they were talking about except for the part about going to the school to find some paper. In a way this was Kyran's own invitation to them. He didn't want to interrupt if they had something going on here and he wasn't a part of it - but he hoped at least Cammy would follow.

[[Kyran Dean Continued Back To: Joy of Repetition - Kills You.]]
jimmydalad

Post by jimmydalad »

Cammy just stood there, her mouth agape. A whole wave of emotions smashed into her and it took her some time to get her bearings straight. Kyran was safe. He was still alive and from the looks of it, he had a better time on the island than she had. Just knowing that he was alive made her immediately happy as now she knew that her closest friend was still alive and well on the island.

As soon as she realized he was there though, a thought rushed through her mind. How would he react to their plan? That thought caused her to look away from Kyran, nervous about how he would react. Cammy basically said she was going to play the game that the organizers made for them. She was going to kill, but kill the right people. The people who posed the greatest threat to them all. It was the right thing to do after all, kill the killers and maybe the game will slow down. They could stall for time, but for how long?

"Hey Kyran."

She didn't make any movements towards him, unsure as to what to do. She just listened to the others talk, listen to Kyran talking about another girl being with him, Deanna. She knew her face, but not much else. As Kyran left, Cammy stayed quiet, looking at him for a moment, before looking down at the floor. There was something about papers and Kyran having papers and that there were more papers at a school that was on the island. She needed time to think, time to be alone.

"Hey, can I have some time on my own? I'll meet up with you wherever you decide to go." Cammy declared to the two boys. She gave them a friendly smile and then turned her back away from them and started to walk. As soon as her face was not facing the others, her smile quickly changed to a frown. Just what was she going to do, or more appropriately, what was she going to say?

((Cammy Davidson continued in The Time For Talk Is Now))
[+] Version 7

Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

People were moving. Kyran, who'd barely said a word, was moving to pick up an ally unseen ally. Deanna? Was she armed? Why was she hiding?

And now Cammy wanted time alone? To do what? Was she meeting with someone? Who else had she seen and talked to? Who else was in this building?

Garrett suddenly felt very, very trapped.

He turned to Matt and gave him a brisk nod. "You get what I'm proposing. Probably better than Cammy or Kyran do. Think about it." As he spoke, he fished into his bag and pulled out his map, pointing to it to emphasize his next point.
"I'll be here tomorrow morning, after the announcements. Unless it looks like something's up, I'll meet whoever's interested there. Bring paper, if Kyran's got some."

Without waiting for a response, he slipped out of the store and tried to look for an exit away from Cammy and Kyran. He didn't want them to see him leave. He didn't want to be questioned, or followed.

He just wanted to be alone and clear the ghosts out of his head.

((Garrett Wilde Continued in Young And Beautiful))
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

[+] V7 Characters
BROseidon†

Post by BROseidon† »

Matt understood what Garrett said very well. Perhaps it was dumb, putting himself at risk actively seeking out killers. Maybe it was smart, teaming up with a group to push himself further in the game. Maybe he was still looking for a way out.

Regardless, Matt knew what he had to do. He had to take the risk. The person who got out alive would have to take risks somewhere. Smart risks, but risks none the less. Playing too safe was a surefire way to get one's self killed somewhere down the line.

"I don't have anything special to do. Kyran, I'll meet you outside."

Matt left the shopping center.

((Matt Vartoogian continued in Pre-Game))

Return to “Top Floor”