Chi Masumi, g #12, begins

Some woods overcrowded with trees. Watch yourself here... who knows who will be hiding behind a tree, prepared to kill?
BRMitsuko12*

Chi Masumi, g #12, begins

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

Chi didn't feel the need to run, rush, or panic. She began walking through the woods, ignoring the branches scratching at her legs, making them bleed.
She took our her slingshot. "Well this isn't as useful as that machine gun I hoped for, but it's all I have." Chi put it in her back pocket.
She stopped for a moment to think. She thought she might climb up into one of the trees and jump on anyone who passed by, but how likely was that? "No matter what I do," she thought, "I have to look hot for the cameras. At least then if I die I'll be remembered by some guys." She took her hand and flipped back her long black hair.
Chi ruled out the trees...for now, and continued walking through the forest.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Jim woke up with a start, eying the trees around him for any sign of hostile life. He thought about the room, and the man...Danya was his name? The Event that he had been put in...All such a shame. Jimmy sighed as he thought about how royally fucked he was. He slung his pack down off his shoulder and checked it for his assigned weapon. He pulled out a short, heavy, club like object that looked like it came straight out of a 30's beat cop movie. He laughed out loud and nodded to himself. Yep. Utterly, Totally, Royally Fucked
He then looked up to see a beautiful girl walking near him through the woods. His mouth dropped open. Not only beautiful, beautiful AND asian. Jimmy had a weak spot for asian girls. He smiled to himself. Maybe this game wont be so bad after all.

"Hey hon, wait up"

Jim jogged after the girl, never once thinking that she could be dangerous.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler OnceForgotten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

Chi quickly turned around and saw a boy that she didn't think she had seen before. *I thought I knew everyone in the game,* she thought. *I guess I'll have to take more time analyzing this one.* From first glance, the boy looked pretty innocent. No, he definately wasn't one of those jackasses that always tried to feel her up. At the same time, all men were evil and had to be destroyed. But, maybe he's different?
Chi stared at him as he came closer. At that moment she forgot about the game completely.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

"Look...Im not here to hurt you or anything" Jim held up his hands, showing that he was not menacing her in any way. Why would I ever want to scar or disfigure a face like that? He looked at her again and shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts as he continued his smooth persuasive speech
"I got a billy club as a weapon.." He said, holding out the small batlike object by the heavy hitting end.
He smiled at her, then dropped it on the ground in front of his feet.
"Alot of good this will do me here."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler OnceForgotten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

"I see." Chi said quietly. She remembered the game again. *I should just kill him now.* She thought. *But with what, this slingshot? No I shouldn't try,* she argued with herself. *I would just end up getting killed. Although, I don't think this guy is going to kill me. Maybe he will be useful.*
"What is your name? I don't know you." She asked.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

"Jimmy Moreland." He said, extending a hand
"Im from California" He looked around at the woods for a moment
"Maybe we should move somewhere more...secluded, I'm feeling kinda vulnerable here."
Jimmy turned back to her and gave her another smile.
"I dont know your name yet either."
He said, giving her an expectant look
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

Chi looked doubtedly at his hand, then took it in a loose handshake.
"I'm Chi." she said and turned her head to the side, raising her eyebrows, looking Jim up and down. Usually she was good at reading people, but for some reason, Chi just couldn't see through this one.
"So I guess this means you're..teaming up with me." She looked around. "You're right, there's no advantage to staying here."
*Maybe it's a bad idea trusting him. But, what do I really have to lose anyway? This game is about dying.*
"All right. Let's head towards the path, maybe it will lead us somewhere."
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Continued from "Run, Xian, run": http://s10.DEFUNCT_IF_LINK/SurvivalOfTheF...hp?showtopic=99
IC: "You're not going anywhere." Andrew Klock (Boy #12) said as he stepped out from the trees ahead of the two. He had taken a long time to get here from the gazebo, and he wasn't going to let his new catches escape. "For me to survive, you must die." he said, pointing his machete at them.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

"Fuck that"
Jimmy said, smiling
he drew his billy club from his bag, ready for an attack from the new boy
well, he probobly wont reason with me then
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Andrew smirked. The situation reminded him strongly of his recent fight against Cole, but he had to kill these two if he wanted to live.
"Die!" Andrew charged at Jimmy, slashing at him with his machete.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

Chi didn't have very long to think, so she just acted on instinct. The slingshot would be useless, but her inner thighs had great strength from all the...practice. She ran up behind Andrew and wrapped her legs around his neck, squeezing as tight as possible, and covered his eyes with her hands. She tried to kick the machete out of Andrew's hand.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"What the?!" Andrew gurgled out a curse as he felt his throat being crushed by Chi's strong legs. Temporarily blinded, he felt a strong pain as he felt his arm being kicked and slightly snapping, though he still heldd the machete. He'd have to observe the arm damage later, for now, he was trying to throw Chi off of him.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

"jimmy!" Chi yelled out, as she was being waved around by her opponent. "Hit him!"
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Get...off me!" Andrew said while gasping for breath, grabbing Chi's hair and pitching forward to throw her.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Stunned by the sudden action of Chi, Jimmy froze on the spot, still holding the billy club in a defensive stance. Deciding to act, he sprinted over to the duo and began attacking the boys legs with the bludgeoning weapon

Return to “The Woods”