Starting point for boy#10

Some woods overcrowded with trees. Watch yourself here... who knows who will be hiding behind a tree, prepared to kill?
Minase*

Starting point for boy#10

Post by Minase* »

Minase stumbled through the undergrowth, his powerful strides made more noise than ten people yet his mind was too scattered for him to care. It seemed to have split into two halves, tactical and moral.

The tactical side was guiding him through the woods and all the time thinking, where to go, where to go? He knew that the island was scattered with other potential players, who would no doubt be closer than him to the more tactical positions, it really seemed as though he had drawn the short straw on locations. Going to the cliff or lookout point or any of the residential areas would be unwise because they were too obvious, his only hope was to discover an original base from which to operate, somewhere in this forest. Then he could make his move.

What this move would be however, was left to his moral side. All the time he stumbled and climbed and jumped and hopped and kicked and strode along he was thinking, was he playing? He didnt have many friends, or any, he had even thought about killing them before, but he thought about doing a lot of things he wouldnt, when put into practice, he wasnt as cruel as he wanted to believe, or as hard as he wanted others to think he was.

After a few minutes he realised how much noise he was making, would someone hear? for safey, he thought tactically, it was time to check his weapon, and gingerly, with wide open eyes, he drew it out, a machine gun. 'Perhaps i am playing' thought Minase, as he fingered it up and down, admiring it from all sides. Just the feel of it in his hands made him feel powerful, 'pehaps i am.'

With that he moved away, much more silently, a loaded gun in his arm.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Minase avatar by Kermit.
Minase*

Post by Minase* »

OOC-this is a little intro for peoples reference, if you want to to get involved go ahead but i posted here first to let people see my character and how he starts out, i'll move into more inhabited areas soon enough. For now i'm replying to my own thread to show how Minase reacts to the events going on further away.

Minase suddenly jumped, and winced as a beam of light burst in the distance, from so far away it could do no real damage, but it still hurt. Some one had set off an explosion of some form. He checked his map, it seemed to be near the school, or the bamboo coppice. Either way Minase couldnt resist the temptation, he had to go in that direction, he had to see what was going on. A small grin lit up his face, not from any enjoyment but from pure adrenalin.

Minase had always believed in facing you fears head on, and right now he was truly afraid, but it was for this reason he moved on...and his kickass weapon.

((OOC: Continued in the 3some on the move topic.))
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Minase avatar by Kermit.

Return to “The Woods”