You Better Shape Up

Graphic Sexual Content Warning (-AD)

The bathroom facility... for the dignified folks who would rather not go to the bathroom in such a dirty place as outside. Watch out... crafty folks might hide within one of the bathroom stalls, waiting for potential victims.
Chase†

You Better Shape Up

Post by Chase† »

((Continued from: Emotional Catalyst))

Dorian left Peri's side for a moment and tried to go on ahead. He was the first to see the "remodeled" bathrrom facility, courtesy of some kind of explosive. And the building didn't seem to be the only victim of whatever boom-thing had hit it. On the ground was a mutilated person, lying in what little blood had been left in her.

Dorian turned around and let the vomit pour out, nothing but stomach acid making it's way up to burn his asophagus. He hand moved to his abdomen to steady himself.

That had to be one of the worst sights he had ever beheld on the island. No matter how many times he rubbed his eyes, the image was stuck there with a death grip much like Paris Hilton with the phrase "That's hot."

He nearly fainted when he made it into the smokey bathroom. The fire had dwindled to a little spot of nothingness. Just a huge black mark spread where the explosive had to have been detonated.

Another mangled excuse of a body awaited him there as well.

This one could have been well worse, with debris stabbing into the throat.

He just couldn't get used to these corpses, not these horribly deformed sacks of skin and bone.

It could have been him.

"Peri?" he called out and held out a shaking hand.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Buko

Post by Buko »

((Coming from: Emotional Catalyst))

“Dorian! Man, you got a fucked up leg and everything, don’t leave me behind!” Peri screamed as he ran towards Dorian just in time to see him throw-up in front of him. He stared at the corpse that Dorian had thrown up at, it was the Davies girl…holy shit.

“Dorian, c’mon let’s go inside and get cleaned up and patch you up, I still got my first aid kit, there is some wrap for your hands and I can make you a cane of some sort from the debris…also, well we’ll need to run your cuts and bruises under water to sort of clean them out, so a shower’s necessary…” boy that was awkward.

As Peri walked into the bathroom and noticed the mess it was, he shuddered, he went to the showers, that where filled with rusty shower heads and the browning drains, he walked to many of them and tried to flick them on…only one worked.

“Figures…” he stared at Dorian “The choices are simple, we keep watch while the other person bathes or we shower together…” Peri said before slipping off the shirt and Kevlar (which was now torn to shreds) and observing his own cuts and bruises on his pale skin.

“You can shower first, make sure to make the cold water run over your rope burns…”
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Lookin' for the opps, they been hidin'
I grew up 'round drugs, sex, and violence
We turnt off they street, we heard sirens
Since a juvenile, I been wylin'
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Dorian turned his back to Peri. Then he turned back around. Then he turned again.

How was he going to do this?

He slipped off his shoes, placing them neatly near the shower. His rope-burned hands pull out his tucked in shirt and tried to cover where his area would show after he pulled off his pants. Of course, he didn't know which was more embarrassing, taking a shower with someone around, or them realizing he wore tighty-whities.

Both his hands cupped over his area as he looked straight at the ground, trying to find a way not to flash Peri.

"C-could you turn around, maybe?"

After that, he used one hand to unbutton the shirt and he threw it on top of the pile of clothes he had. He scurried over to the shower.

Dorian didn't expect the shower to actually be that cold.

"Geez! I can't wash off with it this f-f-freezing!" he forgot all about discretion and tried to rush out from the running water.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Buko

Post by Buko »

Peri was guarding the back as he heard Dorian scream, he turned back sharply, Dorian ran right into him. Before he knew it he had hit the floor and felt something touching his crotch, it was an interesting feeling and he couldn’t place, he opened his eyes from the pain, which seemed rather large at the moment and found himself looking at Dorian’s face, which was within kissing range of his.

Dorian was naked.

"It's too bad you're not gay. Then again, if you and I were gay, I would never date you. You're a mess." Peri said with a smirk at Dorian, still not coming to the realization that Dorian’s dick was right on his crotch.

Peri, found himself thinking about what he just said. It was true he’d never thought of himself as gay, but his best friends where always male. The people he cared about the most where always guys…it would make a little more sense. Maybe all this time, that general awkwardness he’d been trying to convey was merely him trying to fight his rising homosexuality, but he couldn’t be a fag. They like hair and you know fucking up the ass and all that shit.

I ain’t ever going to let someone shove their fucking cock up my asshole…
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

His top teeth met his bottom lip as his cheeks turned the brightest red, but he didn't make a motion to get up off of Peri. And this puzzled him, mostly if not for the fact that he was completely naked on top of another boy. His arms, which were holding up his scrawny body, was the only part of him distancing his mouth from Peri. He could even feel the boy's breath on his nose.

And was this just him imagining it, or was Peri's breathing getting heavier?

It was hard to take his eyes off of his companion's face, and for awhile his mind started to drift in a completely odd direction.

"It's too bad you're not gay. Then again, if you and I were gay, I would never date you. You're a mess."

Dorian felt his stomach wrench, and his lips formed a frown. He felt hurt by what Peri had just said to him. Was he really that bad? He turned his head away from Peri's mouth, which he had been fixated on while he mind went racing. All the new thoughts taking hold of him, and the biggest one being: I'm gay? I'm a gay nerd... no wonder I watched Will and Grace with my mom.
Buko

Post by Buko »

No. Disappointment, sadness, the feelings where absent in the presence of the violence and the death. Dorian was leaving him, the turning of his head had said that enough, Peri merely stared at him, his hand instinctually reaching Dorian’s buttocks and groping it, Dorian’s face turned to Peri.

I can’t be gay…no, I can’t…

He stared at Dorian, he had felt like he truly belonged, his damn hand causing him to tense up in regions he didn’t want to speak of, Mismatched eyes stared at Dorian, self doubt and love all mixing into one needing stare.

Fuck it.

And with that Peri Barlcay, the second most powerful player in SOTF, kissed Dorian.
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Re-runs of Will and Grace were replaced by an interesting feeling of skin on his butt, and within seconds it registered to his "frontal" area. He didn't know whether to pull away and embarrass himself completely, or press against Peri hoping he wouldn't notice.

Right, pressing harder so he doesn't notice. I'm so stupid.

"I-mmph," was all Dorian could get out before Peri's lips collided with his. What else could he think except more?

He pressed his whole body and mouth harder against Peri, letting the kiss last until he was out of breath, but he only pulled away for a second before he came back for more, just like he wanted.

Dorian had gone to a completely different instinct, and he was enjoying it quite a lot. He let one hand keep his body propped up, while the other traveled a bit lower... to the button of Peri's pants.
Buko

Post by Buko »

Calm down, Dorian was pressing his penis against his own…his pants seemed to grow tighter every moment.

“Chill…” he said between breathes and lifted both himself and Dorian up, Peri dropped his pants revealing his now erect member.

Taking Dorian’s head and placing it on his now hard cock, Dorian took in to sucking it. The feeling tingled him, the saliva repulsed and aroused him, but moreso it felt almost animalistic to do this with someone he just meant…with a clank the MAC-10 hit the floor, for the first time since he’d gotten it separated from him.
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

He had no clue what he was doing, but he let his instincts make most of the decisions. Taking Peri's penis into his mouth being one of those decisions.

He was actually surprised he didn't bite him yet, he'd never done anything like this before. But his hands now grasped at Peri's buttcheeks, and he was pulling all he could as far as he could, determined to please him.
Buko

Post by Buko »

Peri was moaning right now, Dorian’s tongue tickling him every few seconds; it had been going on for what, two minutes? No, just cut the fucking foreplay Peri you’re about to explode.

“This is fucking insane.” he said in an exasperated tone, before finally throwing his worries of sexual politeness down the drain and finally climaxing in Dorian’s mouth.

Peri fought against Dorian’s tender hands and withdrew, “I’m sorry…that’s never happened to me before…”
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Dorian's eyes widened as he felt something shoot down his throat, and before he could react he instinctively swallowed whatever it had been. He tried hard not to think about it anymore, focusing instead on Peri and his body.

He didn't know if Peri would be alright with kissing, not after what he had just done, but upon hearing his apology, Dorian just smiled. His hand wrapped around Peri's *ahem* and he began to move it to keep him hard.

"I don't want to stop," Dorian kept smiling.
Buko

Post by Buko »

Peri looked at Dorian with an exasperated smirk, “You know Dorian…I would stay like this to the end of time…but I’m no super man…” he made Dorian stop his ritual, “Look…let’s just finish your shower…clean up and we’ll take it from there.” it was that in which he pulled up his pants (pausing to remove Dorian’s hands) and lifted the boy up.

He stared at him with a smile, “You’re so innocent man…” you know Peri really didn’t know if this was exactly hygienic…but he needed to show that this wasn’t just him blowing off testosterone.

With that he kissed Dorian on the cheek softly.

“Let’s fix you up…”
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

At first he thought it would please Peri to keep going, with what had happened prior Dorian was pretty sure of Peri's desires. But Peri paused, and stopped it.

Dorian really had no clue what he was doing, he hoped he hadn't hurt him or anything, and for a moment frowned like he had displeased Peri in some way. He was becoming very attached and fast. Peri's lips, which felt softer on his skin than Dorian expected, met his cheek, and for that moment the world, that island, was nothing compared to what the two shared.

He was really falling for him quickly.

Dorian's hand held on to Peri's and he let his fingers intertwine with his own. The feelings were genuine for Dorian, and he rested his head on Peri's chest before he pulled back and nodded.

He moved towards the shower, the water becoming a little warmer than it had been, and he began to let it cover his body.

"Can you promise me something, Peri?"
Buko

Post by Buko »

“I’ll promise you anything Dorian…it’s the only thing once can do in this situation, you’ve got something I don’t and I tell you this Dorian, I’ll do anything kill anyone to preserve it. You’re innocent Dorian, innocence abused…got caught up in this mess and now it’s ruining you, ruining the thing that attracted me to you the most. You’re like David, but something more…I’ll win this game for you and then kill myself so you can live…I’ll protect you with every inch of my being Dorian, because that’s all a crazy killer like me can do…hard to believe that I nearly killed you a few hours ago…makes me seem so fucking stupid…” Peri wiped his eyes “What do you want me to promise you Dorian?”
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Oh, how he wanted to cry at the very moment Peri poured his heart out to him. This game was too cruel to them both, only realizing now that their love was doomed the moment it started. Dorian had been swept away, and what was left of his common sense was replaced by the immense terror he felt at the prospect of losing the only one he truly cared about, and who cared about him in return.

He rested his body against the charred tiles of the shower cubicle, closing his eyes tight and trying to gain what little confidence he actually had to say this to his love.

"I need you to promise me," he choked back the tears wanting to mix with the shower's water droplets, "that you'll leave here without me."

He couldn't look at him, he couldn't see Peri's face, whether it be heartbroken or angry. He loved him, and that moment they shared, not the oral sex, but the kiss on the cheek, was what he wanted to remember most. Not Peri's corpse, cold in his arms. He hated and feared that moment most in his life now, not his own death.

"I don't want to lose you, Peri," he finally sobbed and sank down to the shower floor, "but this is better. I don't want you to die for me, because that's not what our love is. We should have had a better chance, you and me. We should have had a run in the real world, but I can't watch you die. I can't-"

He let his face fall into his hands.

Return to “Bathroom Facility”