The Morning After The Night Before

Angharad's aftermath

The bathroom facility... for the dignified folks who would rather not go to the bathroom in such a dirty place as outside. Watch out... crafty folks might hide within one of the bathroom stalls, waiting for potential victims.
Swoosh*

The Morning After The Night Before

Post by Swoosh* »

((Coming from Optimism killed the cat @ the Lighthouse))

Bathrooms. Perfect.

Wiping the sweat off her forehead, Angharad pushed open the doors and walked in. Glancing quickly around, she noted that there appeared to be no dead bodies here. Maybe no one had been here yet? No, the small puddle of water in the shower suggested that someone, or some people, had definitely been here.

Letting the door close behind her with a small 'click', she moved towards where the sinks were. Spotting her own reflection in the mirror, she started. Her pale face was covered in dirt and blood.

Although she knew her recent activities wouldn't permit her to have a spotlessly clean face, it still surprised her a little. Reaching up to touch her face, the cut was still visible from where Hawley had shot at her. That would account for some of the blood... but she knew some of it belonged to someone else.

Duncan... poor, foolish Duncan.

She'd done the right thing. He would have been killed anyway, she'd just put him out of his misery. She knew that. But it was just beginning to hit her what she'd done.

I've... killed someone. I'm a murderer.

It was necessary. She needed to kill for her survival. She'd even enjoyed it a little. But she'd eliminated someone...

This game was a lot harder than she had anticipated.

Turning on the taps, she went to reach for the soap, before withdrawing her hand away quickly. The soap seemed to be as filthy as her face. Understandable; after all, who knew what it had been used for in the past? How long had it been there? She decided not to wash with soap, and instead washed her face with just hot water. Her face stung a little when the water touched the cut, but she simply winced. After she'd finished washing her hands as well (which, due to the scrapes she'd self inflicted on herself, similarly stung), she dabbed her face with a towel.

Her jeans were soaked in blood, and her shoes were covered in the crusty red substance, but Angharad took no notice. She glanced back up in the mirror. Her face was a lot cleaner now. Her cut was still clear though.

"You're hurt."

Angharad opened her eyes. It was a beautiful summers day, and she was on the local field. There were kids everywhere, laughing, playing games, running around. She was sat under a tree; it really was a swelteringly hot day, and the tree provided a bit of shade. Her boyfriend was sat next to her. Angharad smiled.

"It's only a small scratch," she said, shurgging. "Nothing to write home about."
"You're sure?" Reese asked, looking at her arm.
Angharad looked at him. "Yeah, it's nothing. Bit of a vicious game of rubgy. Those Dinas Powys girls really know how to tackle," she said, her thoughts cast back to her last rugby game. "It's just a bit sore."
Reese looked back at her seriously. "Can I kiss it and make it better?" he asked.

This was one of the things Angharad loved most about Reese. He was like her guardian angel. He would always look after her, take care of her, no matter what. He would never let her get hurt.

She smiled coyly. "I'm not sure about the making better, but I'll go for the kissing," she said.
Reese smiled and leaned forward...

"Reese..." Angharad's voice sounded out in the cold walls of the bathroom.

She removed her hand from her face and balled her fist tightly.

"I'm OK, Reese. I'm going to come home and everything will be OK," Gripping her gun tightly, she grabbed a towel and began scrubbing furiously at her blood stained jeans.

((seriously. My posts with Angharad just seem to be never ending these days...and Mallory's are all like, two sentences long, hahaha.))
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

((Continued from: Boys 20 - GAME START))

"I'm going to come home and everything will be okay."

The high-pitched mimicry came from inside one of the bathroom stalls. The owner of the voice slowly pushed open the stall door, taking her precious time. Why rush when you could scare the living day light's out of an innocent girl?

But, this girl wasn't innocent. Her jeans were soaked with blood, her shoes were stained, and a brilliant cut was on her face. Of course the wench had killed. It didn't matter if it was self-defense; she had killed someone dead, just like what had happened to Cole and Sydney. Dead, dead, dead. She did it.

"Stains like those don't come out of your clothes easy." Xian smiled softly. It was far from being genuine. "Had to set myself up with something new, myself." She motioned to the crude sarong she was wearing. "I think it's nice, what do you think?" There was no use in being weary of Angharad's gun. Who cared if she died, anyway?
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Sydney avatar by Kermit.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

Angharad spun around and instinctively raised her gun up at the sound of another voice.

There was someone else here! How could she have been so stupid as not to have checked? Glancing at the newcomer quickly, she gave her a quick assesement. True, she had startled her, but she was only a girl. She didn't look like anything special.

She moved back slightly cautiously. "Lovely," she said quietly.

What did this girl want? Angharad once again found herself in a position of uncertainty. With Duncan, she had him pretty much sussed out, but this girl... was she playing?

"Where's your weapon?" she said, her gun still aiming at the girl's chest.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

"Oh? My weapon..." Xian looked down at her clothes, searching with her hands for the little tool. Once she found it, she mirrored Angharad's movements and pointed the corkscrew at her.

"Right here. Unlike my lovely dress, it's pretty darn sucky." Cole's blood had long dried since its removal from his arm.

The girl chuckled softly at the sight of Angharad and her gun.

"You better turn that thing around, girl. Don't know what you're getting yourself into. At all." Xian shook her head and pouted in mock sympathy.
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Sydney avatar by Kermit.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

"Likewise," Angharad said, raising her eyebrows slightly. "If you think you can take me out with a corkscrew... I mean, that's going to be pretty useless, unless we both fancy a glass of Merlot..."

She stood up straight now. Glaring back at the girl, she hissed. "I have every intention to get off this island, and the only way I know is to play. So I'm playing. Believe me when I say I'll have no problem pulling this trigger and sending a bullet into your head. Although it might spoil your dress a little," she finished, giving a twisted smile.

She almost hoped this was convincing. True, she was willing to play, but what Xian didn't realise is that had the gun been loaded, she would have been dead by now.

"Now either drop the corkscrew and get the hell out of here, or see how good I am with this thing. See this blood?" she kicked her foot out where the crusted blood was clearly visible. "This is all that's left of the last guy who pushed his luck. Your choice."
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

((Continued from: Start Place for Boy 26))

Vince noir had finally arrived at the location he had goaled for. He trudged his way through the mud and grime of the forest area and out into the small clearing that surrounded the facility. He didnt care much for this filth ridden island, Vince was a "Pretty boy" he took great pride in his appearence.

As he appeoached the building and the entrance he could here muffled voices, the occasional threat. What was going on in there? The who can be the biggest badass compotition?

Before he took his chances of going in to what might turn out as a blood bath, He knelt down by the door and took a look through the small lock. What he could see was limited but he could just make out a dark blurred figure. An eyebrow was raised. Maybe theres just one very lonely girl in their with no one but herself to talk too? Oh the possibilities.

He stood up firm and tall. His steak knife was gripped firmly in his sweaty palm. The other hand was raised, He stood their for a moment with his hand raised. Should he shouldent he? the worst that could happen is death but. hey, it cant rain all the time! can it?

His hand was tightened into a fist before it slammed a couple times on the door, He could hear it echo inside the building. In fact it gave himself quite a shock. This was quickly followed by a loud but slightly nervous "Hello?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bloody_Fists. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

"Oooh, getting feisty, aren'tchya?" She stuck her tongue out at Angharad, obviously taking her threats for jokes. "Fine, I agree. Corkscrew's pretty useless." Xian kept up the mirror game, like an annoying kid on the playground. With her messy hair, tongue sticking out, and goofy dress, she pretty much looked and acted like a little playground girl. That's what the game would do to your mentality and appearance as time went on. Even the most calm and normal of people would end up insane in the end. It was all just a matter of time.

Xian lowered her corkscrew with a small, sympathetic sigh as her mind drifted off from her. "Sydney won his game, you know. They didn't let him off of the island...he died in our game." She shrugged her shoulders, not really knowing how to form her obscure thoughts into better words.

"That's the game for you. You're going to end up dead, no matter what happens."

There was a knock at the door, and a small nervous male voice. Xian gestured over to the door with a small grin, despite the serious words she had just spoken. "You should answer it. Afterall, you're the one with the gun."
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
Buko

Post by Buko »

((Continued from: Starting Point for B69))

Andrew walked into the bathroom stall quiet easily and when he saw two girls stuck in verbal confrontation and one pointing a gun at the other he froze. Well there goes the need to use the bathroom Andrew . He should have left, he should have just run away either that or attempt to throw his pot lid at a girl. Unfortunately Andrew did none of these things in his infinite wisdom he decided to walk right pass the girls nervously, get some paper towels and mop up the results of seeing a girl pointing a gun at someone and both of those girls covered in blood.

Well that was wise Andrew! Crazy women might kill me and I decide to clean up a piss stain… and only now it becomes clear to me on how I failed almost every test this year.
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Lookin' for the opps, they been hidin'
I grew up 'round drugs, sex, and violence
We turnt off they street, we heard sirens
Since a juvenile, I been wylin'
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

Angharad jumped at the sound of a knocking at the door. Glaring at Xian, she replied.

"Surely you're closer. Would it not make more sense for you to welcome the newcomer?" She had no intention to greet yet another killer student, especially when she was practically unarmed. Feeling a small twinge of annoyance at the fact that her words, ringing out in their harsh Welsh tones, had little effect on this girl, she opened her mouth to say some more when yet another person appeared... just walking past them.

Angharad was lost for words. She watched the boy with her mouth slightly open. Was he retarded? Did he know where he was, what he was doing? He was on an island fighting for his survival... and he wanted some tissues?

Maybe it was a bluff, but nonetheless, Angharad had been momentarily stunned, her gun still pointed at Xian although she was looking in the direction of the boy. Shaking herself out of it, she chose to ignore the boy, perceiving him as mentally disabled, and therefore anything but a threat. He'll be an easy kill for later. Right now I've gotta deal with the other two.

Glaring at Xian once more, she continued. "I don't know who Sydney is, so your inspirational speech means nothing to me. I don't know who any of you are, actually, apart from my ticket off this island. So either you go open the door or I pull this trigger!" She was getting more agitated now, and it was showing.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

He couldent wait anymore. it was getting rather cold out there. He pondered for a small moment about his homelife, What brought this on only god knows, Mabe he thought it was "His Time".

He was back in his friends basement, All the band were there. Grayham, Dave, Howard and of course the lead singer. Vince was stood at the front of the group, the band with there instruments all behind ready to rip out a tune.

Vince shook his head and widened his eyes in an attempt to bring him back out of thought and into the situation at hand.

One hand would be placed on the door. Black nail varnish and golden ring would shimmer in the sunlight before the door was slowly pushed open.

Fear and anxiety took over as the door was pushed open as far as possible, But all he could see was a toilet cubicle. "Thank christ not a single gun in my face" would be said to himself as he turned to look around the door.

Shock horror! His eyes opened wider than usual, He scanned the three people. He looked at the nervous boy, then over to where the girls were standing.

He brought his free hand up to his head and scratched his scalp with a confused look on his face. "Erm.....What you all doing here?" Once again his wondering nature had taken over all fear or any other emotion come to think of it.
He closed the door behind him and simply waited for one of them to speak. His steak knife was loosened in his hand.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bloody_Fists. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Buko

Post by Buko »

Surprised by the fact that he hadn't been engulfed in his own screams of pain Andrew also stood in shock.. "So... you guys are actually playing this game." he said at just above a whisper, was he stupid? The girls where ready to kill each other and he was stating the obvious.

He had answered his own question... things where going to get bad and bad real fast, he had to have some sort of ally someone to watch his back. He was small, unable to fight and lacked a good weapon.

"Well looks like I'm all but burried here." he said quietly.
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

Angharad was totally confused. Totally and utterly confused. What was this guy? Taking her concentration off Xian now, she looked between the two boys with varying degrees of incredulity.

"Um... what??" She decided to tackle the boy at the door first. "What does it look like we're doing? This girl here was just about to let me listen to her favourite pop singer and then we were going to lie down in the grass and gossip about boys and look at the clouds... what do you THINK we're doing?" She waved her gun slightly up and down as her anger got more and more apparent. "Now stay by the door, and get your weapons where I can see them. Slowly, or this is the part of the story where you get hurt," she added, looking at the boy through narrowed eyes.

Satisfied that the boy by the door was busy enough, she turned her attention to the other boy. He looked... fragile? Angharad couldn't believe that he didn't have some sort of mental disorder... maybe he was just too overcome with fear.

"You," she said, nodding towards the boy. "Show me what you got as well, and follow his lead with the speed. I won't use this thing unless you give me a damn good reason."

...a blatant lie, but it'll do for now.

After barking out her instructions, she shot a glare at Xian.
Buko

Post by Buko »

"I got a fucking pot lid... it might be able to block your bullets if I had the reflexes of a fucking cat!" Andrew shook his head "I just don't know what the fuck is going on..." he looked at the girl with a gun "All I needed was to take a fucking piss" Andrew then walked to the door like the girl ordered.
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

As the crazed girl spoke her part, vince couldent help the small have faced smile appear. It was kind of funny the way she was spitting and sweating all over the place..."What a wreck" He accidentally said out loud. What the hell was he thinking? He wasnt, that was the problem. Now he had insulted the crazy girl. What could go wrong next.
Oh look now nervous boy is coming my way, he thought to himself, He tutted as he looked away in annoyance and gripped his steak knife tighter.

Jesus, he had walked into a god damn nut house here. There were all so....creepy. And he was used to creepy. he got enough of that from howard back home.

He stepped to the side and leaned on the cubical door. so how were they all gonna get out of this one? Surely if something kicked of they would all be hurt or fatally wounded, especially nervous guy over there!

"Dont take that personally...It was an inside thought" he said, he was never good at apologies and it seemed nothing had changed.
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

Xian sighed, letting Angharad shepard to boys by the door. There wasn't a need to step in; it seemed like she had it all covered from there. In fact, she had even gotten the boys to reveal their weapons. A pot lid, and a steak knife. Pitiful, but the weapons were marginally better than her precious corkscrew.

"So, now what? Are we going to team up with one of the boys and go off on our merry way?" She smiled innocently, and took little notice of Angharad's glare. "If so...I want the one with the Pot Lid." The nervous ones were the easiest to control, afterall.
Founder of SOTF - 2005.

Return to “Bathroom Facility”