a Well deserved shower.

mild content warning.

The bathroom facility... for the dignified folks who would rather not go to the bathroom in such a dirty place as outside. Watch out... crafty folks might hide within one of the bathroom stalls, waiting for potential victims.
kiri666yama*

a Well deserved shower.

Post by kiri666yama* »

comming from: the lighthouse:

After walking for several hours, Wednesday Graci finally found her Safe haven.
The building in front of her wasn’t as enormous as the lighthouse she came from,
But it would be a lot safer.
She walked towards the door and pushed it open with her fighting staff.
When she was sure nobody was inside, she entered the small building and walked further,
Down the main “ hall “ into the women’s part.

Her eyes widened when she saw the shower lockers.
She walked towards the last one and looked inside.
The shower itself was still clean, and filled with towels and soap.
A small wall separated the shower and a place where she could hang her clothes.
Wednesday pulled her top over her head and threw it on the small chair in front of her.
The black bra she wore under it was soon to follow.
Then she untied her boots and placed them under the chair, followed by her socks,
Her skirt, and her panties.
When she was fully undressed, Wednesday walked under the shower and turned it on.
She closed her eyes and let the warm water pour on her face.
I could stay here for hours, the young girl thought while she started to rub soap over herWell formed body.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Uriel avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Jason "Hawk" Andrews (Boy #42) cleared through the bushes leading to the bathroom facility, his Uzi in one hand and map in the other. Since he had woken up in the woods just after the first announcement (the announcement of the danger zones was what woke him up), he had wandered around the island, never using his gun and debating with himself whether to play or not. He had been lucky to not encounter anyone (except breifly crossing paths with Jacob once, but the other boy just walked past him as if he wasn't there.) so far, but he wasn't sure how long his luck would last. Deciding the bathroom would be a good place to stay while he figured out his dilemma, he walked inside. As he neared the men's section, he heard running water on the other side. Gripping his Uzi, he slowly walked to the other end to assess who he was dealing with.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

Wednesday turned the water pipe off again.
She had enjoyed it, and would surely stay longer, if she wasn’t so worried
About her love.
She stepped out the shower and took her towel.
Then she started to rub herself dry.
After a few minutes, Wednesday thought about covering her breasts with her towel,
But after she realized millions of people had seen her naked already, she dropped the idea.
Wednesday turned towards the chair again, and took her make up kit ( containing make up, a tooth brush , tooth paste and a comb ) out of her bag.
When she had everything she needed, the young girl left the shower cabin, and looked at the mirror at the opposite wall.
I look terrible without make up, she sight.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Uriel avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Who are you?" Jason uncerimoniously asked, having rounded the corner and gone into the female facility where the sound was coming from. Not even bothering to say who he was, after barging in and demanding the girl introduce herself, he raised the Uzi.

"I won't ask again: who are you, and are you playing?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

Wednesday screamed when the stranger entered the room.
She tried to cover her private parts with her arms, but that was probably
To late. God knows how long he was spying on her.

I won’t ask you again: who are you and are you playing ?
That question cleared her mind again.
The young girl looked at the stranger, and noticed the uzi in his hand.
Why me she snickered, before she looked up again and answered the boy’s question.
My name is Wednesday, and no….i’m not playing.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Very well." Jason replied to Wednesday's answer.
"You should be more careful. If I were playing, you'd be a bullet ridden corpse right now. Of course, I still haven't made that descision yet. All eight of my teammates are on this island, Lord knows it would set a bad example for those amateurs if either me or David started killing indiscriminantly." he continued, bringing himself from his tnagent as he remembered that he was standing in front of a naked girl and had not yet put away his Uzi. Using the shoulder strap to sling the gun over his shoulder, he looked again to the girl, his stare certainly doing his nickname justice.

"You might want to get your clothes on and get the hell out of here just in case I decide playing is the best way to not join the twenty seven other dead students. Unless you can dodge bullets."
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

you are letting me go ?
surprised, wednesday turned around and entered the shower cabin again.
so there are nice guys after all, she mumbled.

after 5 minutes, the door of her shower cabin opened again, and a fully dressed wednesday stepped out.
i'm allmost done she said ( mostly against her self ) when she walked towards the mirror again and started to comb her hair.
it took 5 more minutes to apply her make up.
she turned towards the boy again and asked: how do i look ?
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Very attractive, though it eludes me why you are even asking me such an obvious question." Jason answered flatly, sitting down on the floor for reasons unknown. Rearranging the Uzi so it was on his lap instead of digging into his back, he looked at the girl with a glance of mixed emotions.

"If you want to leave, do so quickly, and don't forget that stick-thing I'm guessing is your weapon." he said, gesturing to the staff a few inches to his right.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

Wednesday picked her jitte up and looked at the kind stranger.
you know, you're the first guy that has been nice for me.
don't you dare die out here. with that said, the young girl slung her backpack over her shoulder and walked out of the girls part.

she stopped under a light and took her map out of her backpack.
where should i go now? she asked herself.
her eyes focused on something she wanted to see for a long time :
a ravine.
she put the map back where it came from, and slung her backpack over her shoulder.
let's march on.

continued in: the ravine.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

As Wednesday's footsteps faded, Jason got to his feet.

"I should go as well, before this place is made a Danger Zone." he said to himself, adjusting the Uzi's strap so it was gripped tightly, he slung the bag over his shoulder, picked up the map and walked out. Deciding the shore would be a good place to decide, he turned to his right and headed east.

OOC: Continued in "Jason's Choice": http://s10.invisionfree.com/SurvivalOfTheF...p?showtopic=392

Return to “Bathroom Facility”