starting place kaleigh

The bathroom facility... for the dignified folks who would rather not go to the bathroom in such a dirty place as outside. Watch out... crafty folks might hide within one of the bathroom stalls, waiting for potential victims.
cldukillurbestfriend

starting place kaleigh

Post by cldukillurbestfriend »

Kaleigh had been asleep for a while. She needed more sleep then most because....well having three personalitys takes alot out of you. She woke up and looked around.

"Where am I? Oh yeah the game. Those stupid bastards i cant believe there actually doing this. There is a brightside to this though....I dont have any bodyguards around so I can be like a normal kid. Well, as normal as a girl could be while being forced to kill her classmates. I dont know if i could do it...."

All of a sudden she started shaking and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. To others it might seem like she was having a seizure but to those who knew her they knew it was just her changing her personality.

"Where...wheres carly? carlys scared...i woked up and and and...why isnt anyone here? Why is carly alone? Wheres mr. bodyguard?" Starting to cry carly brought her knees up to her head and layed her head into them.

Having another fit she tuned into freya.

"Now now how are we ever expected to win with her coming out. Stupied bitch will get us killed. Now I on the other hand might work a little better. See im not as soft as you to or as week as carly there. So let me give you a little hint you two...bug off."

Having another series of many fits they start having a conversation.

"Look what you did freya you made carly cry."said kaleigh.

"So what shes a little wuss."

"Why...why you so mean?"cried carly.

"Shut up brat!"

"Freya knock it off! I'm the main one and i say that we let carly walk around for a little bit. She'll calm down from a walk and get to know the surrondings so she wont be so scared."

"Not that pussy we'll be dead by tomorrow for sure!"

"Too bad its not your choice."

"Fine! Let me atleast look at the weapon first though." Opening the bag she saw the bag of sawdust.

"What the fuck is this? How are we upposed to use this. Ah well i bet i could think of someway."

"Go away now!"

With the last comment said kaleigh switched to carly. Carly slowly looked around the facility and started on her way out.

(continues elsewhere)

((ooc:just wanted to introduce all three. let you get a little idea of how each personality is. hope you all liked. bye))
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Devi's evil Mr. Bear avatar by Kermit.

Return to “Bathroom Facility”