I've been wandering sideways...

(Content warning...sure...why not...)

The bathroom facility... for the dignified folks who would rather not go to the bathroom in such a dirty place as outside. Watch out... crafty folks might hide within one of the bathroom stalls, waiting for potential victims.
Cactus

I've been wandering sideways...

Post by Cactus »

((Continued from: Fifty Thousand Names All Engraved Upon A Stone))

God, now I KNOW I'm horribly lost, I don't even think that I've seen this area before. Let's see...forest....more forest...dirt...rain...bathrooms....more for-WHAT?

Adam Dodd stood at the head of the relatively large bathroom facility and cocked his head to the side. Now, he'd seen everything. This facility resembled one of those ones that you'd find at a campground. Complete with showers, toilets, and fresh running water. Adam couldn't help but smile. It also had something that at this very moment in time, was key: a roof.

Lightly jogging up to the facility, he reached around and tightened his backpack. He still had the baseball bat and stun gun inside of his bag, yet with all of the extra weaponry, he couldn't help but worry that if someone was inside with a rifle or some form of machine gun, he'd be fucked three ways from Sunday. It was like he found when he was playing Counterstrike back home - the rifles ALWAYS killed before the shotguns did.

Well, hell...I might as well go inside...

As he opened the door to the men's washroom, he stuck his shotgun out first, in order to be able to get a better shot if the need arose. It seemed that in the general area, there was nobody there. Even better. Sticking his head in, he finally stepped inside, closing the door behind him. The facility itself surprised Adam with how well it seemingly had been maintained. The tile floor was clean, and the mirrors were also quite clean. There was a row of sinks, and across from it, a row of Urinals. To the right was a hallway that led to some stalls for doing ones business in, and to the left there seemed to be a shower area. Slowly creeping to the right, he looked underneath the stalls. It didn't seem, at this point, that anyone was there. He didn't see any feet, any dirt, anything at all. In this weather, anyone entering would undoubtedly leave a mess. Shrugging, he walked back to his left, and into the shower area. As he walked in, his eyes lit up. This was one hell of a facility. Each shower area had a little shower cubicle, complete with a dispenser for shampoo and conditioner, as well as soap. Glancing to his left, he let out a happy yell.

It's at this point that I struck a mortal blow against the terrorists...I managed to find...fresh towels...haha...stuck that one up your ass, Mr. Danya.

It was at this point that Adam decided, as he wiped his brow and mud came off, that he needed a shower. He felt dirty, and with all of the death he had experienced today, a hot shower might just do the trick to rejuvinate his mind and body. Glancing around, he set his shotgun down right beside the shower stall, so that in a moment's notice, he'd be able to grab it and defend himself. He even practiced it several times, and found it was fairly easy to do. Kicking off his shoes, he stepped over to the towel dispenser and felt the fresh towel with his hands.

This is SO key.

Peeling off his socks, he threw them to the ground, each one making a loud slapping noise. Grinning, he then struggled to peel off his wet t-shirt. It was covered in what seemed like dirt, and Adam thought to himself that he'd have to try washing his clothes before he left. Setting the shirt to the side, he unbuttoned his jeans and struggled out of them, setting them beside his shirt, leaving him in his Toronto Maple Leafs boxers.

Heh, Go Leafs Go...

As he set his jeans down, he looked at his left arm. Somewhere along the line, it seemed that he'd picked up a bit of a bruise. In fact, it was a hell of a bruise, and it covered a large section on his forearm. Adam winced as he touched it.

Hurts like a bitch...

Looking around again, Adam blushed to himself. He was always pretty self-conscious, and should anyone come in...well, let's just say that the last thing he wanted to be doing was fighting a shotgun battle in the buff. Regardless though, he needed a shower, and he took off his boxers, standing naked before the shower. Tossing them to the side, he stepped into the shower cubicle and turned on the shower.

As the hot water hit him, he sighed, almost a gasp rather than a sigh. The hot water felt SO good on his body that he visibly relaxed. This sure as hell beat the cold rain that he could hear pouring down outside. Glancing outside once again, he closed his eyes and let the hot water hit his face, feeling - for once, relaxed...
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

((Coming from Bamboo Coppice))

Wait until it fades to black.
Ride into the sunset.
Would I lie to you?
Well, I've got something to say.
Grab your six gun from your back.
Throttle the ignition.
Would I die for you?
Well, here's your answer in spades.

Marie stumbled through the brush as she kept her legs squeezed together. The bathroom facility was a godsend to her eyes as she darted up to the door.

Shotgun sinners, wild-eyed jokers.
Got you in my sights.
Gun it while I'm holding on.
After all is said and done.
Climb out from the pine box.
Well, I'm asking you.
'Cause she's got nothing to say.
The angels just cut out her tongue.
Call her Black Mariah.
Would I lie to you?
That girl's not right in the brain.

Ahhh! Why couldn't they just let me use one before they locked me in the van. Shiiiiit. Jackasses, they are. But, hey, they have a pretty schnazzy looking bathroom right here on death island. Have to give them credit for that.

Her hand touched the door lightly, then pushed it open fast, rushing inside. When nature calls it's never smart to make it wait. Marie was almost to the stall when she froze. There was a sound of water falling, but it wasn't the rain. It was much louder than the rain outside. She looked around in the bathroom and noticed a mist. Someone was here. And they... were they taking a shower?!

Marie instinctively reached for the butter knife, almost laughing in hysterics as she held it in her left hand.

What's that going to do? That's right, the person here probably can't even use it to shave! Maybe they want to make a PB&J sandwich, they have no knife. You help them, they don't kill you.... I'm such a moron.

She placed the knife back in her pocket, stepping quickly over to the sound. To see a gun. A really big gun.

"Oh shit! Don't shoot!"

Mass convulsions.
Strike the choir.
By the grace of god.
Gun it while I'm holding on, but don't stop if I fall.
And don't look back.
Don't stop bury me and fade to black.
She won't stop me put it down.

Her hands went in the air quickly, CD skipping slightly. She glared at the player before her gaze went back to the... naked... person in the shower.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

As the water fell upon his face, and Adam sighed with relief, he was blasted out of his solace by a voice. Adam was certain that this voice was no fake voice, no, it was the real thing. Which meant that someone else was standing in the washroom watching him shower. And that someone was a girl...

Instinctively covering himself, reaching for his shotgun, and blushing all at once, Adam raised the shotgun with one hand. Of course, the gun was heavy, so as he pointed it at the other girl, he knew that he wouldn't be able to fire without wrenching his arm out of its socket.

Figuring that a little embarrassment would be worth, well, you know, NOT dying, Adam brought his other hand up to the shotgun. He figured that this had to look awfully silly.

Man, I bet those fanfic writers are going to have a goddamned field day with this...

Blushing immensely, he looked at the girl, and struggled to sound composed.

"Uh...nah...I'm, uh, not going to shoot, but I need to um, see your weapons...or...whatever...uh..."

Stammering through his greeting, his face became even more red. This was like so many dreams he'd had. He hoped she was alone...
[+] V7

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20

[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

Ross Miller

2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

V6 (2015)
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

in the middle of a gun fight
in the center of a resturant
they say, "come with your arms raised high!"

well they're never gonna get me
like a bullet through a flock of doves
to wage this war against your faith in me,
your life will never be the same
on your mother's eyes say a prayer
say a prayer

She stood still, seeing the gun pointed at her. But, she couldn't stop from busting out laughing. This guy, he was, NAKED.

[Chorus]
now, but i can't
and i don't know how
we're just human as god had made us
well i can't, well i can't
too much, too late and just not enough of us
paying more for your dying wish
i kiss your lips again

Oh, don't mind me, I just needed to pee like a racehorse, and now. Now I'm laughing so hard I might piss my pants! Oh my god! He's nekked! How naive am I? Nekked!

"Uh," she said, wiping a tear from her eye from laughing so hard as her other hand pulled out the butter knife, "Weapon? You mean my handy-dandy piece of crap butter knife the nice men were so kind to let me have for protection? It seems they liked you better, jesus, they practically handed you the game."

Her hand started to fiddle with the butter knife as she stood there, the hillarity of the moment gone. There was a guy, with a shotgun, aimed at her.

And he was... NAKED.

we lost three of the cards, and the checkers are lost
my cellmate is a killer, he made me do push-ups in drag
well nobody cares if you're losing yourself
am i losing myself? i miss my mom
give me the chair, a lethal injection
a swing from the rope if you dare
but nobody knows, imma drop my soap

Marie started to laugh again. So much for the hilarity being gone.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Adam blushed even harder as the girl in front of him burst out laughing. Perhaps it was a little on the funny side. The fact that here he was, standing naked in front of her, holding a shotgun, whereas she had only a butterknife. He was certain though that she probably felt a lot more comfortable than he did. Especially now that the water had gotten cold and was hitting his posterior, chilling it to the bone.

Stepping forward, he relaxed his grip on the shotgun. As funny as she was finding it, he REALLY wasn't. At least she didn't look like she wanted to kill him.

"Uh...as much as I'm glad you're finding the humour in the situation...I'm really, uh...not. Fact is, I'm not playing this fucking game any more than you seem to be. Problem is, I've seen four dead bodies and seen two people get killed in the span of like, a day. I've been shot at, had molotov cocktails whipped at me, and had people try to kill me, but for some reason I'm finding this a LOT harder to deal with than any of that!"

His face was beet-red, shotgun still aimed at the girl. Man, it was beginning to get a little chilly in here.

"I'm sorry, most people who I meet don't usually see...well...ALL of me in the first meeting...so forgive me if I'm not more welcoming..."

He shook his head. This was an awfully uncomfortable standoff indeed.

"So...how do, uh...how do I know that you're not playing, hm?"
[+] V7

[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

Ross Miller

V6 (2015)
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

Chase†

Post by Chase† »

The amount of pills I'm taking counteracts the booze I'm drinking
and this vanity I'm breaking, lets me live my life like this
and well I find it hard to stay, with the words you say
Oh baby let me in
Well I'll choose the life I've taken, never mind the friends I'm making
and the beauty that I'm faking lets me live my life like this
And well I find it hard to stay, with the words you say
Oh baby let me in
And you can cry all you want to, I don't care how much

"Well, even if I wanted to play, it wouldn't be very plausible that I could considering I have something that only bread and butter can truly be afraid of! But, alas, I'm not. Don't want to. I'm very fine without a criminal record, thank you very much. I'm perfectly dandy not seeing any more bodies," she said this part with a smirk, "and I really would like to find a way off this place, no matter how enticing the bathrooms seem. Bathroom... one second."

You'll invest yourself in me, we're not working out
And you can't touch my brother and you can't keep my friends
and we're not working out, we're not working out
This time I mean it, never mind the times I've seen it

She remembered that she really needed to pee. Catching his clothes and tossing them to him quickly as she ran for a stall, she sat in silence as she let the words he said soak in.

Well I hope I'm not mistaken by the news I heard from waking
and it's hard to say I'm shaken, by the choices that I make
and well I find it hard to stay, with the words you say
Oh baby let me in
Well I'll choose this life I've taken, never mind the friends I'm making
And I get a little shaken, because I live my life like this
And well I find it hard to stay, with the words you say
Oh baby let me in
And you can cry all you want to, I don't care how much

"Get dressed, you're too paranoid without pants. Geez, probably think I would rape you with the butterknife, huh?" She said to him as she walked to a sink.

You'll invest yourself in me, we're not working out
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

As the girl ran off, tossing his clothes at him, Adam figured that now would be an amazing time to save himself the embarrassment of being naked any more. Quickly taking the time to pull on his clothes, he found the wet clothes offering a lot more solace than the nakedness that his skin had offered him. Hefting the shotgun, he grabbed his pack and slung it over his shoulder again.

Well, now isn't this going to be nice and awkward. Unless she's in a group, and they come running in, guns a'blazin', in which case I am fucked up a creek without a paddle.

As he came around the corner, he leaned against the wall of the shower area and waited for the girl to emerge from the toilets. He did call out, though.

"Hey...uh, are you alone, like...by yourself, and stuff?"

He grinned a little.

"And as much as your offer of rapage with the butter knife was exciting, I'm going to have to pass, I'm just NOT in the mood today."

His voice was lined with joking sarcasm, but he figured that at this point, what else could he really do?
[+] V7

[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

Ross Miller

V6 (2015)
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

Chase†

Post by Chase† »

"Alone. Yeah, I'm alone. I spent most of my time on the shore... there's a nice breeze there," Marie replied as she dried her hands off.

Joke me something awful just like kisses on the necks of "just friends"
We're the kids who feel like dead ends
And I want to be known for my hits, not just my misses
I took a shot and didn't even come close
At trust and love and hope
And the poets are just kids who didn't make it
Who never had it at all

"What? Not as exciting as being shot at? I can understand that... nothing more thrilling than having to fight for your life. As sad and bitter as that sounds," she said, making a face, "it's oddly true. Isn't it?"

And the record won't stop skipping
And the lies just won't stop slipping
And besides my reputation's on the line
We can fake it for the airwaves
Force our smiles, baby, half dead
From comparing myself to everyone else around me

She looked into his eyes, waiting for a straight answer. And remembering the gun he was holding. He could shoot her right now. He could kill her in cold blood. But, what was the chivalry in that? This guy seems like the classic hero romanticist. Like a haunted lovesick puppy.

Please put the doctor on the phone because I'm not making any sense
Blame everyone but me for this mess
And my back has been breaking from this heavy heart
We never seemed so far
I'm hopelessly hopeful, that you're just hopeless enough
But we never had it at all

"I'm betting you're in a group, right? Perhaps with a girlfriend?" she hadn't meant it to sound hollow, but it came out that way.

For all she knew he might have been able to find people he knew, people he trusted. She was alone, and for all the times she hated her social life, she wanted anyone to be there with her right now.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Adam shook his head.

"I don't know. Being shot at; as much as it's happened to me in the past few days, it hasn't exactly been the thrill that everyone makes it out to be. I'd much rather be alive to get married, see my kids grow up and such things. Much rather do that than end up in some bodybag somewhere, or hell...even worse, rotting in some stump somewhere."

He looked at the ceiling, and lowered the gun with a sigh. The words gushed out of his mouth.

"Nah...I'm not in a group anymore...like, I was, yeah. Actually a whole bunch of them. I woke up on this island and ran into this dude from my school named Alan, so him and I wandered around for a bit. We ended up joining up with Hawley, if you've been listening to any of the announcements you've probably heard of him. He killed four people. Two of which were in self-defence, one when his gun went off...but yeah, he's actually a decent guy...little misunderstood, you know? We ended up going to a lighthouse where we were attacked...these two guys, Uriel and Jacob, both also from my school. We managed to fight 'em off, and we chilled in the lighthouse for a bit before Terry and August came to attack Hawley...and well, yeah...then the damned place became a danger zone and...well, we went to the Bamboo place...Jacob and Uriel followed us there though, and then, uh...well, Alan got killed."

His voice choked at the mention of Alan's death.

"Another girl died there too, Hawley got shot and his gun went off...she took a bullet in the face."

Adam shuddered at the memory and continued on.

"Hawley and I managed to get away from Uriel and Jacob for a bit but they followed us to the school, where they proceeded to toss moltov cocktails at us and put the whole place into flames. We ran into a buddy of mine from school, River, and the three of us got the hell out of there. We went to this little house where we were resting up for a bit, when we ran into another small group, a baseball player named Dave, and one of my close friends...a...uh, girl named Amanda...who, I uh...I'm close with. And then, uh...we collected a few more people...I got a phone call from my best friend, who's here somewhere. A guy named Andrew. He's in a wheelchair so I'm kinda looking for him. Um...River committed suicide..."

Adam again choked up, his voice cracking. He'd been through so much in the past few days...

"And uh...I stepped outside to catch some air...and I got lost, and here I am..."

He sighed.

"By myself."
[+] V7

[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

Ross Miller

V6 (2015)
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

Chase†

Post by Chase† »

This has been said so many times that I'm not sure if it matters
We never stood a chance
And I'm not sure if it matters
If you are the shores, I am the waves begging for big moons
I'm mailing letters to addresses in a ghost town

Marie listened as he vented. He had been through a lot. And as he went on she sat down, looking up at him standing as she sat cross-legged.

I know this hurts, it was meant to
Your secret's out and the best part is it isn't even a good one
And it's mind over (you don't) matter

So, you're alone too? But, they'll come looking for you. Mr. Shotgun... I don't know his name.

This has been said so many times that I'm not sure if it matters
But it must be said again that all us boys are just screaming
Into microphones for attention
Because we're just so bored
I never knew that you would pick it apart, oh
I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts

"My name's Marie, by the way. And I'm sorry about what's happened to you even though it's not my fault. I don't know what you've been through, I can't even imagine. This game hasn't been as much of a hell to me yet. I'm sure it will be...."

She sat listening to her song, this one she liked a lot.

I used to obsess over living,
Now I only obsess over you
Tell me you'd like boys like me better
In the dark lying on top of you
This has been said so many times that I'm not sure if
it matters

It ended, and the words at the end, fashioned like a poem, started. Marie said it aloud as she heard it through the headphones. It was memorized

"From day one I talked about getting out
but not forgetting about
how all my worst fears are letting out
he said "why put a new address
on the same old loneliness
when breathing just passes the time
until we all just get old and die"?
now talking's just a waste of breath
and living's just a waste of death
and why put a new address
on the same old loneliness?
and this is you and me
and me and you
until we've got nothing left...."
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Adam sighed. It had seemed like quite awhile since he'd been on this island. He'd basically lost all concept of time while he'd been here, and as such didn't even really know how long they'd been missing for. He glanced at his cell-phone, the time was sometime around 8ish. Amazing. Days were passing and yet... it didn't seem like any time at all. Adam rubbed his face and was surprised at the amount of beard growth he had going on. Perhaps it was more time than he had thought.

As the girl spoke aloud, seemingly reciting some lyrics, he looked at her with interest. She had apologized for what he'd been through, and it had not been exactly the response he had anticipated. Going through the events of the last few days, he was amazed himself that he was still around.

Sticking out his hand, he smiled. "I'm Adam, Adam Dodd. I'm from Barry Coleson high...but I've gotta say, I've never seen you there before. Would I be right in assuming that you're not from the same school?"

He glanced at the shotgun in his other hand.

"Yeah, and from what you said before about me being lucky as far as weapons went...this isn't actually my original weapon. I had a pistol at one point but Hawley, the guy I was travelling with burnt his arm and couldn't hold this anymore, so we swapped. And, uh...as far as weapons go, as much as you seemed to get screwed, I have been kind of scavenging a little, I've got an aluminum baseball bat I picked off of a body awhile back, so...uhh...you can have it if you'd like."
[+] V7

[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

Ross Miller

V6 (2015)
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

Chase†

Post by Chase† »

I confess, I'm just messed up
dropping "I'm sorrys" like you're still around
And I know you dressed up
said "hey kid you'll never live this down"

"From California, I go to Felix High. Some football player was drafted for pro and so our school is known for that now," she rolled her eyes.

And you're just the girl all the boys want to dance with
And I'm just the boy who's had too many chances

I'm sleeping on your folk's porch again, dreaming
She said, she said, she said, "Why don't you just drop dead?"

She put her hands in her pockets, rocking back and forth on her feet as she looked around, almost as if she was bored. "Go figure, you have a bat. I hate baseball... but I suppose it's better than what I normally have with me."

I don't blame you for being you
But you can't blame me for hating it
So say, what are you waiting for?
Kiss her, kiss her
I set my clocks early 'cause I know I'm always late

"Where are you headed? I mean, you're not with your group anymore, are you planning to get with them again? That Amanda girl probably misses you," she smiled large as she said the girl's name. He only made it completely obvious through the stuttering and the 'ums' that this girl was on his mind when it wasn't on this game.

Write me off, give up on me
cause darling what did you expect
I'm just off a lost cause
a long shot, don't even take this bet

You can make all the moves, you can aim all the spotlights
Get all the sighs and the moans just right

She started to hop from side to side, her hands still in her pockets. Boredom made her do idle things, just to keep from walking away from people mid-sentence.

I'm just always on
You said you'd keep me honest
(you're always on)
But I won't call you on it

"So, you mind if I tag along with you until you get back to your group? Whoa!"

Marie slipped and fell right on her butt.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Adam couldn't help but let out a chuckle. Such unexpected, natural behavior was unusual in such a context, but seeing the girl fall right on her ass was something he couldn't help but laugh at. He didn't feel guilty, after all, she had laughed at him and his naked shotgunner stance. Extending a hand to the girl, he grinned.

"Yeah, sure...I honestly think I'm half the freaking island away from them at this point but I'm sure I'll run across 'em again. I'm kind of concerned at this point for my buddy Andrew. I mean...the guy's paralyzed from the waist down and they kidnapped him and stuck him on this fuck-hole, so..."

Adam shrugged.

"As much as I definitely do want to find Amanda and the rest of them, I really...I need to find Andrew. If there's a way off, he's sure as hell coming with me."

He looked at the girl and shrugged.

"I may goto school in New York, but I'm originally from Canada. The Toronto area. So if I don't have any discernable accent...well, that's why!"

He looked at the ceiling, still listening for the rain.

"So have you been anywhere else, could you suggest anywhere to head to?"
[+] V7

[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

Ross Miller

V6 (2015)
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

Chase†

Post by Chase† »

"Meier may we be this way forever,
and tell me lover,
what will become of the others?"
Bones, skin, nails and flesh
On a bed of "lack of passion"
A medieval consequence

She grasped his hand and let him help her up, replying to his question about the island with a shrug as her hands went back into her pockets.

They worry you with all the talk of how you're not their kind
Now I'm stealing her body
and taking it home
There is always one more fall

Maladjusted you must trust me darling
Subsequently, you see, you deserve more than me
They bury you while wearing garments
Of funeral fire

"Just the shore, the hill, and here. I really had to pee pretty bad after watching the ocean for so long. I got through about 3 CD's though," she said triumphantly.

They worry you with all the talk of how you're not their kind
and taking it home
and taking it home

"Where do you think you want to go? Where was your friend?" The questions started spilling out, one by one. Marie had never really been great with waiting for answers. She slipped once again, but caught her fall.

This will hurt you
It's killing me (this is the salt in my side, this is the thorn in my eye)
This will hurt you
It's killing me (this is the salt in my side, this is the thorn in my eye)
This will hurt you
And I will too, and I will

"Don't mind me, I'm just trippin'," she laughed a little at her own attempt at being "ghetto". Being around someone, anyone, after so long made her giddy. No matter what this situation entailed, Marie couldn't change.

Bloodlust, bloodlust - for this girl
Bloodloss, bloodloss - for this boy
Bloodlust, bloodlust - for this girl
Bloodloss, bloodloss - for this boy, this boy
Another puncture wound
And once again, forgive my sins
and taking it home
and taking it home (this is forever)
This is forever

She finally stopped moving around, and stared at Adam for a response.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

He smiled at Marie's attempt at using 'ghetto-speak', but shook his head with a useless expression on his face.

"To be honest, I'm not sure. He called me on my cell phone and we spoke for maybe a few minutes before my phone went dead. He mentioned he was with a group of people, so I guess if I can find them, then I'll be able to find him. Of course, I wouldn't mind looking for my other group, being as I don't know if those guys are dangerous or not."

Adam shook his head.

"Amazing, isn't it? Thinking of your fellow classmates as dangerous. This is one fucked-up situation, that's for sure. Anyways, I figure maybe we head towards those caves I thought I saw on the map? Seems like as good a place as any to start..."
[+] V7

[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

Ross Miller

V6 (2015)
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

Return to “Bathroom Facility”