The Smell of Blood

A relatively ordinary one-room school building located in the center of the island. A few desks are off to the side, due to the fact that they were hacked to pieces by some sort of weapon in the last SOTF ACT. Other than that, everything is nice and orderly.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Heather ignored Mason's pleas and walked out of the school building turning around slightly to see that Mason was begging her not to leave.

"Oh, Please.. I dont trust you, You might as well be speaking Latin"

Heather raised the Glock at Mason and fired twice at Mason,Than turning back to leave, her eyes behind her glasses starting to tear.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

The bullets found their way into both Mason's chest and his arm. The shock of her shooting him again numbed the pain for the moment. Just blinking back the tears didn't really work anymore, now they were falling freely. "I told you I didn't want to hurt you. I told you I liked you!!" It was a lie, but maybe it would be enough to make her stay and not leave. And then when her back is turned, I'm going to take the gun and shoot her. And then the power's going to be all mine. "Trust me, darn it, trust me!!!" His shouts turned into loud wails. "Have heart! I like you too much to see you go!" Yes...add more sappiness into it. Like those soap opreas.

"Don't leave me here to die, Heather!"
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Sydney avatar by Kermit.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

"Lies...all of it you just want the gun so you...you...can score a kill for yourself, I cant Beleive i trusted you!"

Heather turned around facing Mason who was bleeding profusely yet still sitting up. Her face contorted with anger and with the glock raised and pointed at Mason's crotch.

"Dont Fear the Reaper!"

Heather yelled as she pulled the trigger,With Tears of anger in her eyes. Bang! the bullet flew out.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

Mason roared out in pain, white flashes blinding him. She had to shoot him there. No, she couldn't've just walked away after shooting him thrice. She couldn't've even shot him in the face. Anything but this. God, it hurt so badly...he couldn't even move to crawl towards Heather to bite her ankles, or something, it hurt that much. "Heather..." He managed to croak out. It was...gone. In peices now. No force on the whole damned island could bring it back. It was gone forever!! Even if he managed to survive and crawl away from this, and eventually win the whole Survival of the Fittest (how unlikely...)... The nicknames! The ridicule!!

He heard it enough being called the messy kid. Dirty boy. Whatever the nickname was. He had lost track after the teacher had called him messy. Even the teacher had ridiculed him. "Kill me." There was practically nothing to live for now. Was there a point anymore? "...Please."
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Sydney avatar by Kermit.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

"Hmph... now your begging me to kill you.."

Heather started to walk back to Mason who was holding himself and placed the gun up to the back of Mason's head and prepared to pull the trigger.

"dont fear the reaper,Pervert"

Heather slowly pulled the trigger with a mix of anger and repusion being releced with the trigger pull expelling another 9mm round at Mason.
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

Mason didn't hear a word. He closed his eyes as soon as he felt the cold muzzle o the gun upon the back of his head, a warm smile forming on his face. He knew it. He had messed with the wrong girl, and officially had messed up. He wondered what the viewers back home were thinking. He wondered if there was anyone out there watching, and laughing at him. He wondered whether or not he'd get any websites dedicated to him. Heck, even one mocking him would be nice. But, most of all...he wondered whether or not his father was going to be alright alone now.

He mouthed a single word - sorry - before the trigger was pulled. Of course, the viewers back home would probably not even note of it. All they would think of is the death of one smug, horny loser.

Boys #21 - Mason Lucien...dead.
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

"Oh ....god..What have I done"

Heather's jaw dropped open along with the Glock dropping to the floor."I..Just Killed someone...no Its a Lie! I didnt kill him it was the bullet's fault"

Heather sat there next to Mason's corpse and started at it vacently like she had never seen one before.in fact she was surrounded by corpses.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Continued fron "Start for B29": http://s10.DEFUNCT_IF_LINK/SurvivalOfT ... wtopic=190
IC: Jacob and Uriel finally arrived at the School Building, having had to take a long detour due to the woods and Dirt Path becoming danger zones. Jacob took a second to wipe sweat and rain off his brow (and accidentally backhanding a deactivated camera.) then drew his gun and knife, walking to the school door.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

'Ping,ping'

The little device in Mason's hand went off. Heather jarred the device from Mason's hand and looked at it 2 new dots appeired in the vacinity.

"Oh...Shit"

Heather picked up the Glock and rushed to the corner of the classsroom with unzipped bag on her sholdier the entire time. Noticing the open bag she dug in it and felt a can type object and pulled it out it was a Flashbang.

Holding the flashbang in her left hand and the Glock in the other she hid and waited for a prisine moment to attack or run.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: If you don't mind, I think we should wait for kiri666yama before this encounter starts.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

(occ yeah and next time place notifications to me in a PM or if applicble AIM ,MSN,or YIM)
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

(Coming from: Starting Place for B29)

ooc: sorry to keep you waiting.

ic:
Uriel drew his wrenchpipe and followed his ally.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Uriel avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Slowly opening the door, Jacob leaned his head and gun in, and when his head wasn't shot off, put his whole body in the building.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Heather slunk back further underneath the desk as the boy walked into the bulding and he was holding a knife and..... a Gun! Holding the Glock 17 and a flash bang she was moderately armed but what if he has another gun or an ally...with a gun!

Heather looked at the broken window it may be her only means of escape If she doesnt try to fight back, But it seems this kid's out for blood.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

Uriel followed his friend trough the door.
fresh blood has been spilled here, the witch hunter mused.
he looked around the room again.
accept for the fresh corpse, nothing had changed.
the place looked as messy as it did the last time.

uriel walked towards the corpse and kneeled beside it.
Mason, the class perv. , isn't it ?
his wounds look quite painfull, jacob.
the witchunter stood up again and looked at his ally.
no need for prayers here. i'm afraid this guy sold his
soul a long time ago.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Uriel avatar by Kermit.

Return to “School Building”