B35 - Starting Point

Your typical dark and dank caverns, located conveniently at the side of a tree-covered mountain. They'd certainly provide some sort of shelter, although the caves are so dark that without some sort of light, you can't see your hand in front of you. Be careful... who knows who may be hiding in the shadows of the caves?
riserugu†

B35 - Starting Point

Post by riserugu† »

He sat curled into himself at the mouth of the cave, close enough to where the low light from outside lighted the area though far enough in that the rain couldn’t reach him. Glenn Hughes, tenth grade student of Barry Coleson High had awoken in the late hours yesterday.

Though since then Glenn had found himself unable to move from his spot near the cave, only leaving once to visiting the river he had seen on his map. Only to witness as another boy cut at, and then shot and killed another girl… A girl who didn’t want anything to do with the game and he still shot her dead even if she was harmless.

Curling his knees closer to his body, he rested his head down on his knees. Mind rewinding to the time before this island – his parents had brought Fred and him to the school so they could board the bus that would take them to the airport. Their mother wishing them to have to best of fun and to stay safe while his father nodded in agreement.

Fred had answered for both of them, smirking and waving off as he grabbed at his wrist and dragged him along onto the bus. On the plane, while Fred had taken to watching the movie they had started planing… Glenn had decided that watching the clouds around them pass by was much more interesting.

But when the sharp gasps of some of his classmates sounded, Glenn found his attention drifting away from the window. Everything after that was just a blur of flashing images, all slowly being dyed red… from when their teachers where killed, to when that one student was shot for no reason.

Shuddering to himself, his next thoughts where of his eyes growing heavy and everything going black, and his mind going blank. When he awoke, he wasn’t on the plane but instead on the ground, and now after witnessing the death of one person sitting within the hollow darkness of a cave.

His weapon – if you could call it that, lay close to his body. A piece of wood, they expected him to fight with a 2x4? The only important thing at the moment would seem to be to find his brother, but what if his brother was already dead? He hadn’t heard Fred’s name on any of the announcements… but that didn’t stop the fact.

Biting his lip, Glenn fought to rid the thoughts through focusing on something else... through pain. The images of what could have happened to his twin leaving with the taste of copper entered his mouth, and he lightly lifted his head from his knees glancing back out toward the rain as he licked at his bleeding lip.

“… I got to find him, got too.” Glenn muttered weakly, keeping his blue eyes on the sky and the rain that fell from the dark clouds covering it.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

Chi saw the caves, a place to hide from the rain, and to nurse her bleeding head. Even if there were other people there, it didn't matter. She needed to rest. She entered into the mouth of the cave. Stopping at the mouth, she squinted into the dark to try and see but couldn't. She began to walk into the cave and tripped over something.
"Ahhhh!" She screamed and tried to see what it was even though she was blind in the dark. Was it a dead body? She stared at the lump, of which she could see the outline of now that her eyes were getting used to the dark.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Glenn had drifted off into a light sleep, though the dreams of the reality he wanted was shattered when he felt something-heavy catch along his body and thud against the ground. A shrill scream admitting from the object, starting the young man as he reached out and grasped at his weapon lifting the 2x4 in the air of where the scream had come from.

“Wh – Who’s there!” He shouted, keeping the piece of wood above his head as he tried to back away from whatever was there. Pulling his bag along with his free hand as he slide across the floor of the cave back toward the entrance wanting to but a distance between himself and the other.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

"It's Chi." She said, her voice shaking from being so startled. "Look..I'm not here to hurt you. Just, I need to sit...for a...for a sec..." She started to lose her balance and fell over, clutching her bleeding head. Everything was spinning as she began to fall unconcious.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

He paused briefly, his dropping his aim somewhat as he tried to get a better look at the other person. Chi? The name didn’t sound familiar… he back further away from the other when he saw the young woman collapsed, a flash of shocking red visible in the low light.

Glenn kept his distance tugging at his bag, looking over Chi and the wound that was freely flowing that red liquid he didn’t want to see. “What… happened?” He questioned lightly, still unsure if the girl was trustworthy, but if worst came to worst he ran he could run, and he also knew he could swing this 2x4.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

Chi couldn't see, even if it wasn't dark she wouldn't have been able to.
She tried to speak, "crazy...Japanese...girl."
But she didn't have time to be weak. She tried to sit up.
She said weakly, "Wednesday. Have you...seen Wednesday? Please..."
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

"Wednesday?" He muttered, a rather dark looking girl flashing in his mind. Black clothing, and an odd hairstyle, but he hadn't seen anyone since he had woken up yesterday. Well no one besides the people at the river... the dead girl, and her killer.

Pushing back thoughts he placed the piece of wood against ground. Moving to undo the zipper of his bag, the one he had brought with him on the plane bringing out one of his spare shirts. Pushing himself onto his knees, Glenn leaned out lightly pushing it against the wound on the girl's head.

"Chi, right? I -- I haven't seen Wednesday, but... I think the most important thing is to take care of this wound." He said weakly, smiling some. "You won't be able to find your friend if you bleed to death."
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

She looked at Glenn, wondering why he was being nice to her. Didn't he know who she was? The girl everyone hated yet envied? She had seen no kindness, at least not since Jimmy, and even with him, it was most likely he just wanted some action.
She took the shirt and held it against her head.
Chi started to giggle a little.
"I'm sorry...it's just your accent is cute." She smiled. Finally something managed to cheer her up.
She looked at the piece of wood he had put down. "Nice weapon. Though mines not much better." Chi took out her slingshot and held it up.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Glenn blinked, though smirked as he leaned back onto his knees before he moved into a sitting position against the ground folding his legs, and resting his arms atop his legs. “My accent?” He mused, laughing lightly… “Well, Who knew such a bloody silly thing could lighten someone’s mood.”

Digging through his bag once more, he brought out the small first aid kit that they had given them, opening it and looking through. Truth be told he knew nothing about first kid, so besides the oblivious of bandaging the wound he couldn’t think of anything else that might could help the situation.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

"Wait," Chi said. "I'll use my kit. You might need yours later."
She took out her first aid. After putting her long black hair in a ponytail, she wrapped the gauze around her head tightly to stop the bleeding. When she finished wrapping it she heaved a sigh and leaned against the side of the cave.
She closed her eyes and said, "So, what's your plan, sir?"
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

"Sir? Bloody 'ell, please my name is Glenn Hughes. Sir is much to proper," he said closing his own first-aid kit as he watched her use her own bandages to tightly wrap them about the wound on her head, moving it back with the other contents of his bag.

"My plan..." Glenn repeated softly, going over anything he had thought of in the past few hours, only one really coming to mind. "I have to find my brother first, that's the most important thing."

Sighing, he pushed himself onto his feet moving toward the mouth of the cave glancing out into the rain which he noticed had dropped to a much slower pace. Breathing out, Glenn lightly closed his eyes but they where broke with the opening lines to Muses's Hysteria played through the air, echoing with the cave.

Moving quickly he pushed his hand into his pocket, moving further outside of the cave in hopes of getting a better signal as he lifted the phone to his ear.

"Hello?"

His voice sounded shaken, and scared... but he was just hoping for a familiar voice. And when his brother's came on, on the other line he found himself sighing deeply as he listened.

"Yeah, you don't know how happy I'm either. It's good to hear someone you know..."

Fred's voice came back asking him for his location, he taking a quick glance about.

"I'm at the mouth of one of the caves along the mountains... somewhere near the river."

He listened waiting for a reply, but when it never came he lifted the phone from his ear, looking at the screen and the words; CALL LOST flashing across it, he also didn't have a signal anymore.

Cursing lightly, he treck back into the cave returning to his spot near his weapon and bag. Hoping that Fred had gotten their location...
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

"Was that your brother?" Chi asked, though she already was sure it was. "Wow, I didn't know phones work here."
She looked at Glenn. "We're both looking for people." She said. "Do you want to...look together? Maybe we have more safety in numbers you know."
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

COMING FROM 'Curiouser and curiouser': http://s10.DEFUNCT_IF_LINK/SurvivalOfTheF...t=0#entry540248

As Clemence searched the dark caves, she heard faint voices. Just as she had suspected. From the sounds of it, they were speaking English. She slunk towards the source to see what she would find.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Aiden avatar by Kermit.
cldukillurbestfriend

Post by cldukillurbestfriend »

((Continued from Arriving at the Hospital))

Devi finding nothing, and no one in the hospital decided to check out the caves. She was standing outside the entrance when he thought that she heard voices.

Shoot yourself you know you want to....

"Shut up,"she hissed to the bear." you dont want to scare anyone do you?"

Awww im sorry doll, but youre gonna listen eventually.

Trying to shut out the bears voice she yelled down the cave,"IS anyone hear? Please answer me im really scared....I dont know what to do please help me." Then she started crying. Of course they were fake tears but maybe someone would actually come. She slumped down to her knees and buried her hands in them to make the act look more realy.

"Please somebody..."She yelled again, and she sat in wait.

<ooc:HEh sry i was gone for so long?
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Devi's evil Mr. Bear avatar by Kermit.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

Chi froze and turned to Glen. "Who is that?" She whispered to him.

Return to “Dark Caves”