Arsenio an' Drew at the warehouse

just waiting on the other group...

A large, and old warehouse. The corners are covered with cobwebs, and there are a few cracks in the flooring showing its old age. This would make a great meeting place for any group, because of the table, chairs, random knickknacks, and all the tools.
kuroraishu†

Arsenio an' Drew at the warehouse

Post by kuroraishu† »

Holding his map out in front of him, Arsenio let his hands drop as he looked up at the old building, double checking to make sure he had followed it accurately. Glancing at Drew, he chuckled slightly and folded up his map before placing it back into his bag.

"Well, looks like we've made it unscathed, and the place itself looks relatively safe."

Looks can be deceiving though... A small part of his mind nagged him, keeping him on alert at all times. Heck, he began to wonder if he'd even be able to sleep on this horrid island, especially with all the people out there who were playing the game.

Taking a bottle of water out of his bag, he unscrewed the cap and took a long swig of it, taking in almost half the bottle. Three bottles would hardly get him through one day if that's all they had given to them to start with. "Damnt, I wish I were home... at least then I'd have decent food and water..." Sighing, he dismissed the thought, focusing on present problems.

"We should find adequate shelter and probably see if there's anything around that we could use. And hope that no one playing the game arrives... though more allies are always welcome. We'll also need to find a way to keep warm at night should it grow too cold. If only I had my lighter..." With another sigh, Arsenio wished he had a few of his belongings, such as his cigs and lighter, mostly to relieve some of his tension; he'd have to search his bag later.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler kuroraishu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
asano*

Post by asano* »

Drew was walking slowly behind Arsenio, checking the bushes like mad. Thank god for all those books he'd read. It seemed like such an odd thing to be thinking...but...heh.

"I think there's definitely some other guys here, so we should be careful..." He whispered. Just in case.

He opened his bag slowly, to minimize the zipper sound. God, he's bordering on paranoia. Drew took out a bottle, drinking about a quarter. He wasn't incredibly thirsty, but he did know that being thirsty was bad, and you should drink before you get to that part. He capped the bottle, placed it slowly inside, and zipped the bag in the same agonizingly slow method. It's amazing he had the patience XD

"Well, I'm sure there's something we can use...maybe the island's in the South Pacific?" He chuckled quietly. "Nice weather there. Can't tell now, but at night...hope it doesn't get very cold."

He walked inside a small room of the warehouse; obviously, it was for administration of some sort. He checked the room, sweeping ever part of it with his eyes, before motioning for Arsenio to come in and shut the door. Drew himself sat in one of the swivel chairs, grinning.
"This could be a nice place to stay if we don't get found, or somethin'."
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Classic Tobs avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Why didn't you just reply in the other thread? Especially since during said thread the main warehouse door was locked and shot, making it a bit difficult to just go in.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
kuroraishu†

Post by kuroraishu† »

"If it gets too cold, well, at least we can be glad we have the building here."

When Drew walked into the small room, Arsenio followed him a bit curiously, though he kept looking about as if something were about to jump him from the bushes, which could very well happen. Once he was fully in the room, he closed the door quietly behind him, chuckling at the sight of Drew.

"I say we try and hold up here as long as possible. We'd be safer here than anywhere, really, unless this place were to become a Danger Zone..."

At the thought of the Danger Zones, he placed his hand on the collar, his expression turning rather bitter at knowing he had no way of getting it off.

"Damnt! Danya must be some sick fuck if he puts these damn collars on kids!" >< Obviously, he hated the thing and wanted it off, like now. Though, he was also known to hate having things around his neck, no matter how harmless it was.

Setting his bag on the table within this administration office, and opened it as quietly as possible. Looking within the bag with utmost intensity, he began to empty out its contents, looking for something specific, when he finally spotted a carton and lighter at the bottom. Chuckling softly, he took out the carton of cigs and the lighter.

"Well... I have my lighter. If it gets too cold, at least we'll have fire."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler kuroraishu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
asano*

Post by asano* »

[Oh, damn...this is rather confusing for me, so sorry. ...multiple threads for one small area can get confusing.
Um...Taka...should we just C&P our posts to THAT thread, with the changes of being outside and the door being locked? x.X]
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Classic Tobs avatar by Kermit.
kuroraishu†

Post by kuroraishu† »

[Uh... I guess so then... x.X; Though, I don't see what the problem is of starting a different thread so the other thread doesn't become overly cluttered, which is mostly why I didn't want to post in that thread. I mean seriously, look at how many pages are on it! @_@; And to be honest, I'd care more about this if a moderator were the one to 'complain' about us starting a different thread, but whatever.]
asano*

Post by asano* »

[heh...I guess long threads are an art form here...check out some of the places that've been more active...XD
Still, it does bring up a good point. It'd be less confusing, since ...there are people there... x.x;;
Wanna C&P (with edits, of course x.x;;;) your first post?]
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

((I've gotta go with Slayer on this one, guys...if we have two different groups at the same location, oftentimes it gets merged into one thread to make it easier. You can have more than one thing going on at once...:P Don't worry. So...yeah, just CP, etc etc. Sorry for the crappity, like...late warning about it though. And hell, we're going to have quite the warehouse party. Could start a club...))
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.

Return to “Old Warehouse”