Blood at the Warehouse

probably a lot of it too...

A large, and old warehouse. The corners are covered with cobwebs, and there are a few cracks in the flooring showing its old age. This would make a great meeting place for any group, because of the table, chairs, random knickknacks, and all the tools.
Slayer†

Blood at the Warehouse

Post by Slayer† »

Aaron Redfield (Boy #24) reached the old warehouse with a satisfied sigh. He'd been wandering the island for a while now, waking up in the middle of the first announcement and started the "game" by bashing his head on a camera by accident, disabling the camera and giving him a large welt on top of his head. His weapon had been pathetic: plastic scissors. He had throwh them into the ocean shortly after finding out thay were his assigned weapon. From there, he simply wandered about, avoiding both cameras abd people alike. In fact, the only image of him recorded so far was him walking across the field when David Jackson gunned down Andrew Klock (leading to much viewer confusion due to the similar clothes). Really, he figured that he couldn't die if he couldn't be found and might win on account of nobody knowing he was there. Of course, he didn't expect that he would meet someone...

OOC: That's Katherine's cue, Kaishi.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

((OOC: Since I'm pretty sure people are inside already, and would definately notice the fact that a boy was getting attacked by some rabid girl and all...let's make this outside the warehouse, alright? :lol: ))

Katherine limped into view, bloodly all over. She looked like a walking zombie, her own blood covering in her in red. The only wound that she bothered holding onto was the one in her side. She swore to herself that she would have Jacob's blood for making her spill her blood all over. If she wasn't bleeding so badly.... Oh, who was she kidding? She had been screaming the whole time, praying to God that someone would rescue her. And God had answered her in her time of need. He had brought her a knight, whom had yelled out something quite odd.

Katherine shrugged it off. Sure, the knight sounded childish, but that was most likely only to distract the villian Jacob. She smirked, holding her meat hook with a small glare as she spotted Aaron. Her clothes were bloody, and ruined. Not only that, but her bag was left at the Small House. No way she was going there again, even if to search for her knight. She smiled, imagining him. Dark brown hair, captivating blue eyes. And a great grin. If only, if only...

She snapped out of her thoughts, her eyes landing on Aaron once more as she limped closer and closer. "Oh," She moaned, falling down purposely. She winced. "Help me...it hurts." C'mon, little boy...get ready to fall into my web, idiot.
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Sydney avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Juat as to my own plan. Also the occupants of the warehouse left. Anyway, now for the blood to flow *cue ritualistic chanting and creepy music in the background*.
IC: Hearing a voice and a body hitting the ground, Aaron turned around in surprise to see a young (and quite attractive, in Aaron's opinion), injured woman on the ground asking for his help.

"Holy shit! Are you alright? Who hurt you?" Aaron asked, running over to the bleeding girl and looking for the injuries.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

((Occupants did not leave. Umi, Garrett, Daisuke, and Aiden are still there, as well as Cassandra, I believe.))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

Chi ran to the nearest building, the old warehouse, remembering what Marie said about Wednesday finding shelter from the rain. She figured she would check each one, although that may take longer than she wanted it to.
As Chi came up to the warehousee she heard voices. She hid behind one of the trees outside the warehouse and looked over. There was an injured girl on the ground and a boy yelling to her. She didn't want to take the chance that he could be a dangerous guy, even though she was sure she'd just be able to seduce him. (The boys who are killers in this game are usually very happy to recieve free sexual favors.) Chi continued watching closely, hoping that she would not be seen.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

OOC: edited
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

((OOC: Alright, to make sure that things don't become too messy, let's have a posting order, okay? Kaishi, Slayer, and then BRmitsuko12. That is, if that's fine with you guys? :lol: ))

Katherine placed the meathook aside. "His name was Jacob." She sobbed, letting fake tears fall. Well, partially fake. Part of those tears were from the pain of being shot several times, and being stabbed ontop of all of that. There was only so much that a person could take, afterall. "He did...weird things to me. I accidentally hit myself with my weapon." She pointed to where she had been stabbed by Jacob. "And while he was checking my injury..." She covered her face with her hands, as if she was ashamed.

"He was a nice kid in school. I don't know what happened to him...I really don't." Katherine uncovered her face, hoping that Aaron fell for her lies.
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Sydney avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

The sound of Aaron gritting his teeth was loud enough to be picked up by both the collar mics and the cameras, as he tensed up with rage, a vein pulsating on his forehead as his fists clenched tightly enough to start turning red from lack of circulation. To put it bluntly: he was pissed. He had known Jacob in school, even respected him. Jacob was the one who had encouraged Aaron and David to make a game-winning double play in the last inning of the championships back when they were Juniors in BC High. How could he do such things to an innocent girl? He punched the ground with a feral-sounding shout.

"That bastard! How bad is it? Once we take care of those injuries I'm going to kill him with my bare hands! I'll rip him limb from fucking limb!" breathing deeply to help the anger subside, he started looking for the injury.
"How many times did he injure you? That's way too much blood for just one stab wound." Taking off his jersey and ripping it apart to make bandages, he looked for the injuries.
"Where are you hurt? there's so much blood that I can't see the wounds."
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

Chi squinted her eyes and looked closer at the two. The boy she didn't recognized and she knew why. She always ignored guys like him because they usually didn't give her money or drugs so they weren't of much use to her.
Then she looked at the girl. *Oh crap! That's the girl who's boyfriend I hooked up with when they were going out! Well, one of the girls anyway.* Chi smiled to herself. She remembered how pissed she was when she found out so Chi didn't want to go any closer to her. Although, she did look like she was in pain...Chi figured she would just watch longer and if the boy tried to attack her (*highly unlikely*) maybe she would intrude.
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

Katherine lifted her shirt a little bit, revealing the gunshot wound in her side. Lucky enough for her, God had answered another prayer and made sure that the bullet that had entered her side didn't hit anything vital. "He shot me, too, a lot...he liked it when I cried." She sniffed, lifting her shirt up a little higher. She moaned a little in pain. "It hurts to take it off." That wasn't a lie. Just lifting up her arms alone hurt, thanks to Jacob shooting her in the shoulder, arms, and stabbing her.

"Take it off for me, please." Hook, line, and sinker. "...Take your time."
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Aaron turned beet red at this, but tried to keep a clear head. Getting up, he helped remove the shirt so he could take care of her injuries, trying to ignore the fact that she seemed to be coming onto him, and that he was removing a beautiful girl's shirt.
God damn she's hot. How could Jacob do something like this to her?
"Not sure what I can do about the side wound, but I'll do my best about the other ones, though I'm not exactly the world's best field medic." he said, still feeling awkward about the entire situation. Seeing one of the bullet wounds, he applied pressure to it with a, "One second, this might hurt a bit." and wrapped part of his jersey in a crude turniquet.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

Oh no, Chi thought. The girl was asking him to take off her shirt. This was all too familiar. She was trying to kill him wasn't she? Chi thought maybe if she let the girl kill him, it would be easy to get rid of the girl in her weakened state.
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

Katherine bit down on her lip. That did hurt. "Thank you..." She paused, studying Aaron's face for a moment. Some sort of sport player, judging by the jersey, but she had no clue as to who the heck he was. Did he even go to her school? She fought the urge to raise a 'brow, and then continued on. "I'm sorry, but I didn't catch your name. My name's Katherine." This is taking too long. Her eyes widened. "Oh my gosh! What's that over there?!"

She pointed over to the trees. "I think it's Jacob!!" Of course, it wasn't. No one was there. Atleast, no one there behind those trees. Katherine screamed, trying to make her lie seem more real.
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"I'm Aaron. I'm on the school's base-" Aaron cut himself short when he heard Katherine shout and scream.
So that fucker decided to show his face? Well I'll...
Turning his head where she pointed, he saw nothing.

Eh? There's nobody there!
"It's alright, nobody's there Katherine, not yet anyway." he said, turning back to the girl. Upon closer inspection, he thought he recognised her from school. She'd never gone to his games, but he thought he'd seen her in the halls.
Didn't one of the guys on the team have a crush on a girl named "Katherine"? Jack, I think. Is this her?
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

Chi prayed that they didn't see her. Right when that Katherine girl exclaimed "what's that," Chi pulled herself as quickly as possible behind the tree out of sight. But when the girl said she thought it was Jacob, she realized that she might have been lying.
Chi breathed a sigh of relief when the boy responded that it was nothing.

Return to “Old Warehouse”