Starting place for B#54

the begining....

A large, and old warehouse. The corners are covered with cobwebs, and there are a few cracks in the flooring showing its old age. This would make a great meeting place for any group, because of the table, chairs, random knickknacks, and all the tools.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

"You don't believe me..." Aiden whispered. "Oh well, let's get out of here... try to pull off the escape ourselves... we should head for the school."
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Aiden avatar by Kermit.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"Alright" Daisuke gathered his and Aiden's packs "you think you can carry this?" he said, offering Aiden's pack to him, he didn't want aiden to overexert himself.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

"I'd better not... we may wanna stop at the hospital on the way Dai..."
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Aiden avatar by Kermit.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"ok" Daisuke lifted Aiden's pack and put it on his back along with his own, he reached out and touched Aiden's cheek, concern written over his face "think you can walk that far?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

"Possibly die trying, or don't try at all and die anyway? I think I'll take what's behind door number one..."

(Continued in: Arrival)
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"I see your point, lets get going before we attract any more unwanted guests" He watched Aiden carefully as they began to walk.

((Continued in: Arrival))
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

OOC: Sephy there's nothing else to post here... lol.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

(OOC: then where should we continue you baka >_<)
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

OOC: I dunno what a baka is, so I'm gonna let that one slide lol, but why don't you pick a place... we're on our way to the clinic.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

(OOC: umm, the bamboo coppice? *shrug* I forget which zones are danger zones)
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: The caves and the well.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
MismatchedEyes*

Post by MismatchedEyes* »

((Continued from: A Moment's Pause))

On there little journey he had managed to overtake jacob.His glasses slidign up and down his nose frantically as he looked between the map and the area ahead and then finally like an exsplorer he came on the location.The large sturdy looking warehouse seemed like the perfect haven.

"Ta-Da.." he said with a proud smile being given to Jacob as his pearly whites would be offered.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Continued from "A moment's pause": http://s10.DEFUNCT_IF_LINK/SurvivalOfTheF...p?showtopic=401
IC: Jacob had fallen behind for a few seconds when he saw the corpses of Aaron Redfield and Katherine Marks, but he decided not to tell Dorian that. Instead, he pulled out his gun and knife and slowly advanced to the door.

"We should see if anyone's in there. This place stinks of death, so there might be someone else who's playing." he told Dorian as he got to the side of the door, ready to shove it open.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
MismatchedEyes*

Post by MismatchedEyes* »

This was all to much like one of those SWAT scenes except for that Dorian didnt have a gun and even if he had he wouldnt know how to use it to well.Oh yes he had the basics..point it and pull the trigger but could he take another human life? He didnt have to find out thats why he had jacob.
Careful steps would take him over to oneside of the door opposite jacob.His messy hair pressed against the dark dank bricking of the warehouse.The Big Moment Came.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Jacob nodded to Dorian and pushed the door open, walking in with gun drawn and looking around the area. There didn't seem to be anyone there, but he had to be sure.

"Is anyone in here? I don't want trouble but there will be if whoever's here doesn't show themselves." he threatened, again glancing around the warehouse and seeing two female corpses at the stairs.

Looks like there was a battle of sorts, I'll have to be careful.
OOC: That whole post is assuming Aiden and Daisuke already left.

Return to “Old Warehouse”