Starting place for B#54

the begining....

A large, and old warehouse. The corners are covered with cobwebs, and there are a few cracks in the flooring showing its old age. This would make a great meeting place for any group, because of the table, chairs, random knickknacks, and all the tools.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

With that, Aiden's knees buckled and he lost consciousness.

...blackness...
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Aiden avatar by Kermit.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Daisuke was by Aiden's side in a flash "Aiden!" ~what the fuck happened?! is he ok?!~
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MismatchedEyes*

Post by MismatchedEyes* »

Crossbow for a firearm? What a sucky trade and not one he was about to give into.A Shake of his long haired head would be given as he looked to the boy offering a crossbow "How about you stick with the group? Ive got my own grudge with Jacob..What if I promise when and yes we will bump into him..When we bump into him Ill help you with youre revenge? I guess it is since you dont seem to be insane killing type..You get the last shot but if you go it alone you might not get youre chance for revenge.." he gave a shrug of indiffrence,these werent his friends and it wasnt his problem.But at least his little proposal made him sound a little friendly as he was offering what he could to the boy.Mainly because it involved Jacob "Preacher" starr.He arrived and someone left..great,he was such a lucky charm.

His eyes flickered from face to face of the other group members,some looked worried..some looked sick and the shooter looked pissed.Ah,He could tell from the look on her face she was a real ray of sunshine.

His mouth opened to say something but as one of the group members..Aiden was it? Fell to the floor."Ive got some supplies in my bag if anyone knows how to use them.."
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

"I can do a little, hell, I've been patching myself up for the last two days."
Garrett walked up to Peri and reached for his pack, having used all of his own (and Ed's) supplies up.
"I think I can do a little for him, I had quite the fever for a while right after I got attacked."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler OnceForgotten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MismatchedEyes*

He leant over and passed Garrett the pack "Just bandaids..Asprin..Morpehene...Not sure what you can do with it but feel free to work youre magic on him,Doc" he said before leaning back into the leather of the couch.Time to see how much the doctor of the group could do for his fallen comrade.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

(OOC= Why is everyone calling Aiden "her" Aiden's male)

Daisuke looked at Aiden worriedly, wishing he had any medical knowledge so that he could help ~don't you dare die on me~
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MismatchedEyes*

(OOC= Posted Edited if it helps? )
NyteDarkness*

Post by NyteDarkness* »

Cassandra had decided to stay back for the moment. She decided that it was better that way, she did have possibly the best weapon in the group, but that also meant that she would be one of the first targets for anyone who came in that might be playing. She didn't have the best aim and had only shot the gun once, but if she stayed unnoticed she might have a chance. She wasn't really liking the look of some of their group right now, Peri looked suspicious and Kiyoko's actions made it look like she could go off at any moment.

She saw Aiden faint, she wasn't sure why, but she decided to stay out of that as well unless someone asked her for help. She didn't really like to draw attention to herself unless she was talked to first.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! River avatar by Kermit.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Daisuke was too busy worrying about Aiden to notice any of what was going on around him. He was really attatched to the other boy ~come on Aiden, don't do this to me~
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Umi saw everything falling apart at once, and it was almost too much. Aiden was again weakening. As she watched Garrett make an offer she intruded immediately.

No one was going to take care of her friends but her.

"I've got it, I've taken most classes, I know what I'm doing," with that she grasped the supplies.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MismatchedEyes*

Everyone looked so scared already well except the girl who had found him,she looked a little more controlled than the rest.A Little.Maybe this place wasnt as safe as he had thought it to be,one boy down already and the group crumbling away all around him? He let the supplies be taken from his bag before he took it back and withdrew his cigarettes.One slid between his lips as he watched the fallen boy.

"Not to interrupt the lil midnight mass weve got going on here but we should really do something about these windows and doors soon unless we want a few extra bulletholes?" he asked before looking from face to face of the group.

If he was going to stay here it needed to become a little more reliable as did the people in it.So far this place seemed the safiest place on the island,lots of weapons which could be good or bad and people who although not that sane were from what he could tell..Scared.Fear was a powerful emotion.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

((Continued from: Starting Place for B#100))

Running up to the warehouse doors he started knocking on them. He thought that he had to play it out, the crowd doesn't always like killing so he would spare the people in here, not only for the fact that he had no weapon, but because he wanted to become famous. He stopped knocking on the door. Waiting for someone to let him in, he didn't want to risk just walking in.

All his years in drama class, being lead star, it came down to now. He had put his camoflauge in his bag and started to cry, fake crying of course but he made it look so real. And he wanted to smile so bad, but he didn't.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MismatchedEyes*

"Someone going to get that?" he said as he looked from face to face for some sort of a response.Nope they all seemed to be under the illusion he was the mute invisible man.Everyone seemed fixated on the fallen comrade,they were doing whatever they could but did that mean everyone had to stand around like a bunch of sheep waiting for a wolf to appear and take down a couple of them.The longer he sat here the more likely it was the wolf would come a knocking and as if on cue there it was.

His palms would be slapped together a couple of times as he hoped to get some sort of attention from those around him."Fuck..Shit rolls downhill I guess" he said as he would rise from the couch.Colt was held in his right hand as he would climb out of the window at the end of the room they were all in.

Quiet steps were taken as he followed the wall.Back pressed to the brickwall of the warehouse,the paint of the warehouse like everything about it had been rundown.What had been a nice shade of white was now a speckled yellowish colour that covered the bricks in streaks her and there.One breath would be sucked before he would move around the corner.Weapon brought up to aim towards whoever had coming a knocking,the sheep in wolfs clothing? Maybe the paranioa was finally getting to him or maybe this person appearing as he thought of that particular metaphor was something more.

"Drop the Bag"
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Looking at the person who had surprised him he dropped the bag and looked at the gun in the students hand. Standing there he dropped the bag then also dropped on the ground continuing with his act. Looking up at the student with his tears rolling down his face he said, "Please...help me...don't shoot me."

Looking up at the student he tried to make his act as believable as possible, trying to remember everything they taught him in drama class.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MismatchedEyes*

"Sadly please and thank you dont work to well here..Kick the bag over to here then place youre hands on youre head.Make a run for it I will shoot you down..reach for anything I will shoot you...do anything that could be interpreted as a signal to someone in he bushes and yes I will shoot you.Got it? Good Boy..Wipe those tears away and kick the bag over" he said.His hand was steady as it kept the silver weapon levelled to the drama students head.Yes he should give the guy a break but a wimp in the game was just as much a threat as anyone if he happened to be dealt a handy firearm.

Not the best way to make friends threatening to kill people right infront of the potential group of friends but it was more than justified.

Return to “Old Warehouse”