Sweet Dreams at the Ravine.

A large, deep, and dangerous crack in the earth. Watch your step while travelling close to the ravine... who knows who may sneak up on you and shove you down into it?
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

"Wednesday.."
Chi stroked her back as she watched tears roll down her face.
"we can get out of here." She spoke with a shakey voice. "We can go home and live together! We just have to find other people to escape with. People with weapons. Let's leave this godforsaken island."
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

Maybe you’re right, my love.
Wednesday lifted her head up, stared in the distance for a while, and started to smile.
She recognized the arrogant young girl in the distant.
Clemence Ceillet.
She looked at chi again, and kissed her gently on her cheek.
I think I know someone we can trust.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Uriel avatar by Kermit.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

Chi looked up to where Wednesday's eyes were looking. She strained her eyes to see. Not her. Chi had a bad feeling about this girl.
"You mean..her?" Chi nodded in the direction of Clemence. "Are you sure, Wednesday?"
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

COMING FROM 'Clemence': http://s10.DEFUNCT_IF_LINK/SurvivalOfTheF...t=0#entry835362

'Proper young ladies do not play with doll houses Clemence, it MUST remain in it's glass casing. A young lady like yourself must conform with the societal standards of the upper class.'

'But Grandmere, what is the point of having a doll house if I can only look at it through a sheet of glass?'

The austere old woman lashed out with amazing speed and accuracy for a woman of 73 and smacked the six year old girl across her porcelein face.

'Proper young ladies do not question their grandmothers. I think you need some time in the cellar to think about you vulgar behaviour.'

The regal woman, the aristocratic Madame de Rousseau motioned for one of the butlers as he passed the french doored study that she and her granddaughter occupied.

'Pierre... PIERRE!'

The old butler calmly acknowledged his mistress, "yes Madame?'

'I'd like you to have Clemence's doll house burned as well as all of her other toys. She's much to old for them now and it has become apparent that she needs to be devoting more time to ballet and her schooling.'

'But Grandmere! I promise I'll be good," Clemence began to cry.

'Shut up you little bitch, or I'll have you put on the streets where you'll have no choice but to whore yourself out just like your common vulgar mother.'

Without another word the woman dragged the sobbing girl out of the room, down the Grand Stairway and toward the wine cellar. Where for not the first or last time she would imprison her granddaughter for hours.

Pierre proceeded to follow his mistresses orders. The antique dollhouse worth thousands was reduced to ashes by the time Clemence was set free, and its remains were placed in it's former glass case, a solemn reminder to Clemence of her Grandmother's wrath.

Clemence made her way toward the pair of girls at the other side of the ravine, her mind slowly calculating how she would dispatch of each one of them.

"Hello," she called out, "I'm not playing. My name is Cassandra Roivas. Please if you have a gun don't shoot!"
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Aiden avatar by Kermit.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

Clemence's eye's widened at the announcement. She didn't know what to do, the jig was up.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Aiden avatar by Kermit.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

Wednesday knew clemense would go far to reach her goals, but killing?
She looked at the small girl standing in front of her.
you’re a pretty bad girl clemence, Wednesday said,
Are you here to kill us?
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Uriel avatar by Kermit.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

Clemence's eyes began to water (briming with fake tears of course).

"I'm not a killer," she burst out as she stumbled forwards onto her knees, "those boys tried to rape me. I told you both I was someone else because I wanted you to trust me... please."

She threw her pack forwards hoping that the girls would fall for her act given the fact that all of her weapons were concealed inside... all except for one of the throwing daggers which she was keeping carefully concealed in the seem of her pleated skirt.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

"What boys?"
Chi looked at Wednesday, feeling doubt. She just wanted to spend more time alone with Wednesday. Chi didn't really want to bother with this girl.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

Cursing inwardly, Clemence kept her composure...

"What boys?"

'Obviously the one's I killed imbecile...' Clemence thought.

"I don't know who they we're," Clemence began but her own act of extreme psychological pain was beginning to take over as the stutter increased full force, "I... I-I-I didn't g-g-go t-to scho-o-o-o-ol with them-m-m."
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

Clemences mask fell for a few seconds and showed her true face.
You lying sack of sh*t ! Wednesday yelled.
I knew those guys, and although they can be a real pain in the *ss,
They would never do something like that!
Rage filled wednesdays vains with every word she said, until she couldn’t contain it anymore.
With power and speed unknown to her, Wednesday slammed her shoulder against
Clemences knee, hoping that this tackle would knock that psychopath to the ground..
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

Cunt...

The pain in her knee was sharp but not enough to down her. Having seen the girl and having had time to react, Clemence lashed out with the throwing knife into the air hoping that it would pierce the girl's flesh.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

Wednesday closed her eyes for a second when she felt the knife touch her chest.
Although she didn’t mind to play with knifes from now to then, she knew she had to do something about the situation she was in.

She quickly reached out for the hand- the one that held the knife- to prevent a second attack.
Her second hand connected with clemence’s right kidney.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

Wincing slightly in pain, Clemence lashed out with her dancers legs aiming with athetic percision for Wednesday's kneecap.

"Filth," Clemence hissed.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

Legs connected, and wednesday was swept of her feet.
clemences lowkick missed it's target (wednesdays kneecap ) but hit her chinbone.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

"Prepare to die common whore!"

The words spilled out of Clemence's mouth in delicate French rather than English. In all her time on the island, Clemence hadn't really had to fight much. Most of her victims had been horny teenaged boys, but this girl was proving to be an obstacle.

Jumping onto the fallen girl she proceeded to claw at her face with one hand while gropping for her dispatched bag with the other... fumbling inside she pulled out the other throwing dagger.

Return to “The Ravine”