Sweet Dreams at the Ravine.

A large, deep, and dangerous crack in the earth. Watch your step while travelling close to the ravine... who knows who may sneak up on you and shove you down into it?
kiri666yama*

Sweet Dreams at the Ravine.

Post by kiri666yama* »

comming from: the bathroom facility

This is amazing.
Wednesday looked down and saw nothing but darkness.
She finally made it to the ravine.
Like the young, curious girl she was, Wednesday picked up a small rock
And threw it in that natural phenomenon.
She waited for a minute, but didn’t hear the stone fall.
This must be pretty deep, she thought.
She turned around and stepped away from the bottomless hole
Until she reached some bushes.
Guess I’ll rest here for a bit, she mused.
She dropped the backpack in the middle of the bushes and laid her head on it.
Chi lurked around in her thoughts for a few minutes, until she fell asleep.
This day had been far to exciting for a 16 year old girl.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Uriel avatar by Kermit.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

continued from the warehouse:

Chi at first thought of looking at the next closest closed area, the bathroom facility. However, on her way she came across a large crack in the earth. Well, she could have gone down there for shelter. I might as well check. She wasn't really worried about any murderers being down there, it didn't seem like a place that would appeal to those types. In fact, she didn't even know if anyone could get down there.
She walked up to the edge, looked behind her to make sure no one would push her in, then looked down into the hole and squinted. It was too dark for her to see the bottom. It was unlikely anyone could get down. Chi sighed. She sat down next to the giant hole in the earth and stared down, just thinking. What was she doing? Where was she going. Her head was still hurting. Her eyes became heavy, but she couldn't sleep there..yet it was so hard to stay awake. Chi began to remember when her mother used to sing to her when she was going to bed. The songs ran through her head, as her eyes slowly closed, and Chi's body fell to the side. She fell deep into sleep.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

CHI !
Wednesday almost jumped out of her hiding place.
Sweat dripping from her face.
She could still remember parts of the nightmare she just had.
Blaine, constantly slamming his axe in chi’s lifeless body , while he sang his creepy song.
Wednesday looked around and realized the dream wasn’t over yet..
This time, she sat near a ravine, with a womanly shaped shadow lying in front of her.
Wednesday stood up, and walked towards the girl. without paying any attention to her surroundings.
She knelt down beside her , and gently stroke black hair from her face.

Suddenly, Wednesday started to smile.
She recognized the vacant, but beautiful face of chi., her fallen angel.
she placed her both hands on chi’s cheeks, and gently kissed her on the lips.
This dream wasn’t so bad after all.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Uriel avatar by Kermit.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

Chi felt something on her face and immediatley jerked out of sleep. She took a swing at whoever was trying to kill her.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

The punch knocked Wednesday back into the real world.
She opened her eyes again and looked a little bit confused.
Is this real? She wondered.
Suddenly, Wednesday realised what she had done.
She jumped up in pure panic and started to apologise.
Things like “ I didn’t meant to do that “ and “ I’m sorry “
Left her mouth in a matter of seconds.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

As Chi's eyes open and her head stopped spinning, she squinted at the figure standing in front of her. Was this real? She wasn't sure. Then she realized who was standing in front of her. Did I just..punch her? What was going on? Out of frustration and confusion, Chi began to sob.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

Why are you crying ?
For a few moments, Wednesday thought that she did something wrong,
But then, she realized that it was regret that made chi cry.
Please, don’t feel blue because of that punch, I would do the same
If someone kissed me like that
Wednesday looked at chi, and when she was certain the sobbing girl had calmed down a bit,
She continued the conversation she had planned a few months ago.
This is it, Wednesday thought.

Now, I know that this is not the best time and place to say what I have to say but,
Chi, I have to confess something.
Wednesday bowed down until her mouth reached chi’s ear and whispered:
“ I love you “
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

Chi turned and looked at Wednesday's face. It was her. It was really her. After so long of an obsession with a girl she had never even talked to, Chi was face to face with this mysterious girl. Even though Chi never interacted with her, she felt some deep connection with Wednesday. Sometimes their eyes would catch each other in the hallways, but they always both looked away.
Wait, what did she say? It coulldn't be...it must be all the stress. Chi often heard Wednesday talking to her when she wasn't even their.
Chi just stared blankly and her voice shaked as she mumbled. "Did you...what?"
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

I said i love you,
and I hope your feelings towards me are the same, Wednesday replied.
Then she sat down beside chi, and looked at the young girls face.
She was definitely confused, but it felt positive.
Without knowing what she did, Wednesday took chi’s left hand in hers,
And laid her head on chi’s shoulder.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

The realization finally sinked in that this was real. Chi rested her head lightly on Wednesday's and stroked her hair. She closed her eyes and just felt the love flowing through them.
After, well, she didn't really know how long. Chi put her hands on Wednesday's face and picked up her head to face her.
"I love you too." She whispered.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

These words triggered all the emotions that Wednesday had neglected
For more than a year.
Tear after tear poured out of her eyes when she swung her arms around her loved one.
“I’m so happy, Wednesday snickered.

When a few minutes had past, Wednesday laid Chi on her back, and did the same.
They both looked at the stars for more than 30 minutes without saying a word,
Until Wednesday felt the time was right to brake the silence.
Wouldn’t it be great if we could leave all this behind, and start a whole new life
On one of these stars?
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

Chi sat up and looked at Wednesday. "Maybe we should." She said. Then she looked back up at the sky. Then Chi laid back down, her head on Wednesday's chest, and closed her eyes. For the first time since this game started, she felt completely safe. She wasn't alone anymore. All she wanted was to spend as much time as possible in this single moment.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

Wednesday closed her eyes when she felt chi's head rest on her shoulder. after all these years, they where finally united.
she enjoyed the moment for a few minutes, but there where
questions that needed to be answered.
wednesday realised that they couldn't sit here forever,
so she ruined the moment with asking a question.
what should we do now? my love...
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

Chi said nothing. She didn't want to do anything. She just wanted to exist there, at that moment with her love. Chi knew they were going to die. Even if everyone else died and they were the only two left, she could never hurt her Wednesday. This realization did not make her panic, but a deep sadness grabbed onto her heart.
"Well, Wednesday," she layed on her back and looked up. "I don't know what we can do. I suppose..there are a few options. We could get up now and try to escape. We could try to kill everyone else on the island and one of us will win. Or we could stay here."
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

Wednesday tought about it for a few minutes, and started to cry once more when the solution became clear.
There's no way we can win this with our current weaponry, and i don't think that anybody would be willing to help us.
she looked at her girlfriend with tears in her eyes, and took a deep breath before she continued.
let's make this the best night of our life, and end it all with the next sunrise....

Return to “The Ravine”