starting place for b#100

what a great time for an acting career..

A large, deep, and dangerous crack in the earth. Watch your step while travelling close to the ravine... who knows who may sneak up on you and shove you down into it?
Theseus†

starting place for b#100

Post by Theseus† »

Max was to far away to see the group of the twins, Jeremy, Heather, or whoever else was there. He was sure they couldn't see him either, not because they were too far away in this ravine, but he was wearing his weapon. Hiding in some brush with his camoflauge on he was practically invisible he told himself. He opened his bag and placed everything back in it. The only thing he had in his pocket was his mp3 player. Sitting there he looked around thinking, he had been here for only an hour thinking, thinkin, and thinking about what he was going to do.

He had read the manual. He knew everything that was going on, but what intrigued him the most was the fact that there are cameras all around him, thousands upon thousands of people are apparantly watching this game. So as he sat there he racked his brain about what was going on. He remembered being taken here from his school trip, he was on a bus, but he didn't think of that to long. He continued to just sit there thinking.

Finally the answer was clear to him, he would play this game, not to win and to keep from dying, but to become famous. Back in school he was one of the best actors there, he was always the lead role and becoming a star was what he always wanted. So now would be his chance, but did he have it in him to kill other students or torture them for amusement just so he could become famous? Touching his right cheek he could feel his scar he got when he had gotten in a fight over the lead role.

He thought about the time when he mixed cleaning fluids to try to poison a kid just because he was the lead, and Max was only the understudy. Yes, Max had it in him to do this. The question now was how. What did the audience want? Max knew a lot about being an acotr, how to become whatever he wanted, and how to please the crowd. So he would find ways to be known. Maybe he would not only make a name for himself off the island, but people would know him on the island. Maybe they would call him the bo with the thousand faces? Just because he could act to fit whatever role he wanted to do. He laughed a bit then became serious. Zipping up his bag he tucked it close to him as he sat there in his camoflauge watching, and waiting.

((I won't be here for a couple of days so that's why if I don't post right away))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Taking out his map he looked at the warehouse...that would be an interesting place to gain some fame....smiling to himself Max stood up placing the map back into his bag still wearing his camoflauge. Zipping up his bag he shouldered it and headed off towards the warehouse.

((Continued in: Starting Place for B#54))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

((Continued from: Starting Place for B#54))

Max was back at the ravine again, he had run all this way, backtracking here. Without his bag, his camoflauge, his map, he felt useless. He felt so bare, so open to attack. He felt his pocket, he still had his mp3 player in there. Looking around he sat down. Initially he had planned on finding cameras, becoming famous in this game by doing what the crowd wanted, wether that be kill or not kill. And whne he did kill he would do it in some interesting way, but now he couldn't really do that. He still planned on it but he knew he didn't have it in him to kill a friend. Or did he?

He didn't know. Sitting there he looked around, no one was around. It was timet o find a camera, make his presence known. He had proven his acting abilities back at the warehouse, when he had succesfully portrayed a weak student. Still scanning the surroundings he spotted it, a camera, up in the tree. He went to it and smiled and said, "Well, hello people of America, and hello evil terrorist organization. I guess I must really thank you for this oppertunity to...express myself and become famous. So thank you. Now I just want to make sure you all know my name, I am Max Mcneal. I have no bag, and right now am somewhat of an underdog. I will fight my way to fame, and I'll make sure you are all here for the ride. So for now...goodbye." He sat down, back against the tree, waiting.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

((Coming from: Cody's Arrival))

Cody whistled energetically as he walked along the edge of a deep crevace. He had been wandering for several hours now. and had not run into anyone since his encounter with the Marcus fellow. He absentmindedly wandered up a small hill, continuing to follow the gaping hole which resembled a large moster mouth, with all of its jagged edges and harsh corners. He came over the crest of the hill and stopped whistling. There was a boy sitting there, looking quite upset. He seemed not to have a pack or any supplies that Cody could see from his vantage point, but that did not mean they were not around somewhere.
Maybe he has a Gun! Boy, do I need a Gun!
Cody bit his lip, a look of thoughtfulness crossing over his features.
He paced back and forth a bit as he decided how to approach the boy.
Maybe I should just attack him. Yeah! perfecto!
Cody charged at the boy, getting in to an athletic stance to tackle him as he got close
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler OnceForgotten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Max was thinking about the day when to a surprise to him, well it probably wasn't that much of a surprise do to the events in the warehouse, but it was a shock. Some boy was charging at him, and before Max could re-act he was tackled to the ground. Max knew he had to get away, and fast, so he attempted to roll to the left.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Cody used his momentum to continue over the boy, and barrel rolled back into an athletic stance, facing him again.
"Do you have a gun?"
Cody practically shouted, hoping to scare the kid into telling him where it was. He could see the boy was not as athletic or as good looking as him, and was already devising a plan to kill him.
Through it all, one song kept replaying in his head. It was "Irony of Dying on Your Birthday," by Senses Fail. All he could hear was

I wanna die, like Jim Morrison, a fucking rock star, I wanna die like God on the cover of time, just a blink, then its gone, so baby pour some fame in my glass...
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler OnceForgotten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Max smiled and said, "Yeah I have a gun." He then said, "And if you don't get out of my face now then I'm going to shoot you, I'm not playing this stupid game, so I don't want to. Now please leave me alone, I've seen to much."

Max stared into the eys of the boy, he wouldn't flinch, but he wasn't going to die, so far he had jumped out of the frying pan and into the fire.

((Hey Finally we get a chance to RP together huh? Since the other board died, to bad there's not the Jeremy and Alex duo like before :P))
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

ooc((Different situations and different characters call for different responses, but Im sure that sometime in the future Alex will make a comeback.))

ic(Cody rapidly approached the pitiful boy who was obviously lying about having a gun. It made him really angry when he knew that people were lying. If everyone was just honest, the world would be a much better place.

"Your not a very good actor, I can tell you don't have a gun. So let me make you a deal, you give me your water and pack and shit, and I wont kill you."
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Max looked at the boy and said, "If you want my pack with everything in it, then I'd start heading to the warehouse. They stole it. They have a fortress there, so good luck with that. Only a fool would try to head there." Max took a step back and said, "I have nothing with me. Just leave me alone and go."
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Cody stopped for a second. If what the boy was saying was true..then he did not have anything...

"Nah, I want to have a little fun first."

Cody stepped foreward at the boy and swung a hard right hook at his face.

-All Nereods Beware- Chiodos
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Max wasn't expecting the boy to step up the fight and when the fist was flying at his face he didn't have enough time to react. When the fist hit his face he fell backwards moving his hand to his face to feel it. He then said to the boy, "I don't want to fight, but if it's a fight you want, then I'll gladly take part."
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Cody started circling with his fists up in a defensive stance.

"Dude, you better run, because you dont have a chance"

Cody's soft smile turned into a grimace, giving his scarred face a hellish look. He then quickly stepped foreward and jabbed his left fist, again at the boys face. He was not leaving until the boy was on the ground.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Max took the second hit and fell backwards, stumbling over a root and falling onto the ground. He started to back up on the ground and said, "Leave me alone!" He eyed the camera he had found earlier, the only reason he would play this game was to become famous, his dream. So now he sat here facing a boy who was probably more strong then him and Max could only cower away.

He hated cowering, that wasn't what he did. He had to fight the boy, but not by using brute strength. he had to somehow outsmart the boy. His thoughts drifted to the warehouse, if he ran there again they would rob the boy, but it was also very dangerous for Max. He had no clue what he was going to do.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

For some reason a swelling hatred for the boy was building inside of Cody. He did not like to see anyone so helpless. The world did not need another helpless person. Cody walked over to the cowering boy and swiftly kicked his foot at his ribs.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Max saw the foot coming toward him and he rolled to his left. Quickly standing up he continued to look at the boy and said, "I said I don't want to fight, but I guess this is what you want." He smiled and got down low then charged the boy atempting to tacke him.

Return to “The Ravine”