Requiem

A beautiful shore. An overturned canoe sits upon the white, sparkling sands. If the SOTF ACT wasn't going on, this shore might just be considered beautiful. But, because it's on this particular island, the shore's white sands seem to beg to be painted with red.
OnceForgotten†

Requiem

Post by OnceForgotten† »

((RRROOOOOAAAARing from: Back to the Scene of the Crime...))

Cody Jenson stood waist deep in the water, scrubbing the last bit of blood and tissue from his hair. He felt that with the disappearance of the remains of the girl, he was cleansing himself of the sins he had committed on the banks of the river. He took the time to also disinfect the wound he had recieved, letting the salty water run through the hole in his forearm.

Everyone should be stumbling on her corpse right about now...Fuck, she deserved what she got...The bitch hurt me...I have no regrets...

Cody touched the spot on his head, the spot that still ached almost constantly. It was still oozing a small amount of blood, but the flow had tapered off a bit since the last time he had checked it.

He slowly waded back to shore, appreciating the silence and the beauty that the beach offered. He had left his and the princess' pack laying in the sand, and approached to see what kind of goodies the girl had been carrying.

He opened her pack, seeing a few unused medical supplies...a hand ax...some water...and a tire iron.

Cody removed the tire iron and examined the end, seeing a bit of his own blood and hair on the tip

Definatly deserved it...

He then went about checking his own weapons, pulling the bloody gun out of the front of his pants and searching his bag for the other one. To no avail, though, as the gun he had origionally found on the corpse of the boy in the woods was gone.

Damn...I wonder if I left it at the river...maybe I should go back and get it...No...I'm fine with what I have for now.

He slowly cleaned the weapon with a fresh bandage from his pack, removing the blood that had so thoroughly drenched it. He began whispering a strange chant while he worked, one that appeared from the deepest recesses of his mind and memory.

"In our sleep, there's more to this nightmare.
Will she beg for your mercy?
Slowly but sure, I'm hoping what comes in the absense of love.
At night, she'll kick and she'll fight, should they fill in his sight?
At night, I'll worry from all, the end of us all.

Please, they're coming for me.
Please, run lock your door, they're coming for me.

In the words,
Of father to son.
Thy Kingdom Come.

Please, run lock your door, they're coming for...

When I fall asleep,
Your face is all I see...
Dear I love.
I fall asleep,
Your face is all I dream...
Dear I love.

In the words,
Of father to son.
Thy Will Be Done.

In your frame you'll be this well.
In the face you miss the most,
You'll see them soon...stop.
I bid you fair warning,
Stay up 'til you...
When the memories occur,
Of a life you haven't lived.
Stay still, you will.
I've got a secret to hide,
And I've got a secret to hide...

Please, run lock your door, they're coming for...

When I fall asleep,
Your face is all I see...
Dear I love.
I fall asleep,
Your face is all I dream...
Dear I love.

When I fall asleep...
When I fall asleep...

In the words,
Of father to son.
Forever And Ever...

Those days we lost our dignity,
The eager dare to stand.
The ride home through victory,
On the innocent they tread.
As we strive to regain sanity,
Look! Not Much Time! we're...all...dead...

Pray for us All
Pray for us All
Pray for us All..."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler OnceForgotten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Buko

Post by Buko »

OoC- Continuing from It is Game Time! Biatches! because I want to be engrossed in the plot :D. Yo! Guitarjack I lack weapons so you know... be gentle :P

BiC- The cool water slipped down his fore head, he had been running for a long time and his stamina hadn’t suffered at all. Looking at the wonderful and beautiful shore he noticed a bike and he also noticed a boy around his age examining weaponry.

Vince had a smile on his face, a potential ally? Probably… Vince was defiantly ally material. He walked slowly up to the boy and when he was a few inches away from him he said quite contently “Now that is a bad ass ride.”
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Lookin' for the opps, they been hidin'
I grew up 'round drugs, sex, and violence
We turnt off they street, we heard sirens
Since a juvenile, I been wylin'
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Cody heard the boy approaching. He always heard things before other people did. He continued to rub the blood off the gun, trying to get the bandage in the cracks and contours around the trigger. The boy came closer, and Cody could hear him breathing, a deep huffing noise which characterized a large person. Cody finally looked up, giving the boy a scan as he contemplated what the boy had said.

"Yes...She is quite...Badass..."

Killhimkillhimkillhimkillhimkillhimkillhim!!!!

Cody blinked, his face still expressionless. The boy was big, bigger than him by about six inches and at least fifty pounds. He could tell, though, that the boy was dull. Perhaps he could use him.

Yes, Yes...A human shield.

"I am lost...I thought I was going to the lighthouse...I found myself here...I am scared..."

Codys eyes began tearing up, and he slumped his shoulders.

"I...I don't want to die here..."

Don't listen to me boyo, you'll regret it...

I will make you regret it.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler OnceForgotten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Buko

Post by Buko »

“Don’t see why you would need my help” and then he noticed the bleeding “Woah! What happened?” this however was answered immediately when he saw the boys arsenal “Dude…” he smiled “looks like the bike isn’t the only thing that is bad ass around here.” Vince said with a nervous smile.
“So how about you gimmie something you don’t want and we can start our reign of chaos… we can kill anything that moves here!” he smirked.
“I can see it now! Running over some poor little piece of shit while blasting their brains out…” Vince got carried away in thought and then he looked at the boys face…

Blood lust.

“So how about it? You lend me a weapon and I make sure you don’t regret not putting one through my eyes right now?” Vince stared at the boy and knew almost immediately that while the boy could be helpful… he could not be trusted.
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Cody could not help it. He broke right out of the act he was putting on, and laughed.

"Lemme get this straight...You want me to give you one of my weapons?"

Cody cackled, and he stood up.

"You do realize, that each thing that I have here is the result of a death by my hands?"

"I...Killed for these." Cody held up the hand ax and tire iron after sticking the pistol down the front of his pants.

"But, if you can take it from me, you can have it."

Cody smiled again, gripping the tire iron and hand ax tightly.

Kid doesn't know, I played hockey...I regularly kick the ass out of defensemen his size.

Cody began once again feeling the affects of andrenaline on his body. He didn't even realize that the headache was coming back.
Buko

Post by Buko »

OoC- I'll let you decide where this should go... fighting Cody can only lead to Vince getting sodomized :D .

BiC- Vince smirked “Do you take me as a dumbass?” he said bluntly “attacking you with all those weapons? Do you honestly think I’m in a hurry to die?” and with that he smiled “Cause I ain’t… I have yet to bloody my hands and I won’t die unless I leave my mark on this fucking game.” he smiled feebly “So put down and keep your damn weapons… I’ll get one soon enough.”
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

"Well you better hurry. Things are going to shit real fast around here.

Well big fellow, I must be off. You see, I'm pressed for time. A guy named Adam Dodd and his bitch that I havn't killed yet are probably hot on my tail, so hanging around here is probably not a good idea. You might be ok though. Adam seems to have a weakness for...well, Adam has a weakness for weakness."

Cody smiled at his ironic statement. He then placed his weapons back in his bag and pulled his jacket back on.

So naive...I'll let someone else kill him. I don't have the time or energy. Ah, at least I can give him something to think about...

Cody then wheeled around from his position near the motorcycle and fired two shots at the boy. He quickly turned and hopped on the bike. Kicking the starter and hearing the familiar grumble, Cody tore off along the sand of the tranquil beach.

((RRROOOAAAARRRing on to: Earned in Blood))
Buko

Post by Buko »

Vince hit the floor has soon as he heard the gunshots, football had always been a way of life for him but this was the first time it had actually saved his life. The gunshots whizzed by his head and all Vince could do was smile.
“That’s two people against you Motorcycle kid, the next time we meet I’ll give you a run for your fucking money.” he smiled and walked away.

((Continued in: Earned in Blood))
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'

Return to “Eastern Shore”