starting point for g #18

A beautiful shore. An overturned canoe sits upon the white, sparkling sands. If the SOTF ACT wasn't going on, this shore might just be considered beautiful. But, because it's on this particular island, the shore's white sands seem to beg to be painted with red.
Sephy†

starting point for g #18

Post by Sephy† »

"ugh..." Squinting as her eyes adjusted to the light, Sophie sat up from where she had been lying on the...sand? "a beach?" what was she doing on a beach? ~I remember..falling asleep, and then..oh! that awful video! This is...no it can't be, there's been some kind of mistake..~ Her swelled belly was rumbling, she hadn't eaten breakfast this morning, standing up she began to walk unsteadily across the shore, only getting a few feet before falling face first into the sand.

Sitting herself painfully back up she started to sob, she was lost, hungry, and there was sand in her hair "Its not fair!" she yelled, unaware that other would be listening.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

((RESUMED FROM: The Well))

"Who said it had to be fair?" Ash said from a distance, not so far off behind her. "Then again....all's fair in love and battle, and this game happens to revolve around the latter." He stood behind her with his hands in his pockets, looking over her form carelessly with a relaxed look on his face.

Upon arriving at the shore, he had not bothered to sneak around or keep himself hidden once he noticed this young lady. But it seemed though that she, in her despair, had not noticed him until they were only a few meters apart in distance.

He looked around the shores, knowing full well that he had caught her attention by this point.

"There is a way off this island..." He mused aloud with a smirk on his face. "One-way ticket, free of charge. For....the both of you." He indicated towards her pregnant form. "For a limited offer. I call it mercy." His smile became a dark one.

"How about it, miss?" he taunted her mockingly. "Shall I lead you off the island by putting you out of your misery?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler LadyMakaze. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Her eyes widened in shock she heard a voice, she whipped her head around and saw a boy who appeared to have been standing watching her "wha-what?" she stammered trying to convince herself that the boys mocking "offer" had been a sick joke
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

Ash smiled at her, a cruel, dark smile to indicate he was not joking after all. Casually, taking his time, he withdrew another cigarette and placed it in his mouth, holding it as he snapped the lighter open, igniting the end with a flame that flared and then went dark. A curl of blue-grey smoke curled into the rapidly brightening sky.

Her fear amused him, the fear of this ordinary, average human. Perhaps they provided some sort of fun after all. But perhaps to someone as insane as himself, someone 'out-of-the-ordinary', maybe everything seemed all the more interesting.

He withdrew the cigarette from his mouth, holding it between his fingertips. A grey cloud floated from his mouth with a hiss, as he turned to look towards her again.

"How about it?" He said to her casually, as be began walking towards her in slow, deliberate strides, still holding the cigarette. "Care to take my offer? Or do I have to convince you further?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler LadyMakaze. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Sophie tried to shuffle backwards, her hand hit something, a bag ~bag? th,that man said something about....a weapon! please let me have a good weapon!~ she hurridly undid the zipper, the contents of the bag spilt out onto the sand, something glinted in the sunlight, a gun, thanking whatever gods were listening, Sophie picked up the gun and fired in the boys direction ~please, please let this work~
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

Ash watched in amusement as the girl struggled with the contents of the bag, continuing to calmly walk towards her at a relaxed, confident pace. He raised his eyebrow slightly when the girl suddenly picked up something shiny and metallic and held it up towards him...

There was the deafening noise of a sharp explosion in his ears, coming from the girl's direction. He stopped short and flinched slightly as something pummelled into the centre of his chest, ripping right through the shirt under his jacket, forming a hole. He had nearly dropped the cigarette, startled.

He simply looked at it curiously with a look of mild surprise and amusement. Then tilted his face upwards to look at her with an amused smile on his face.

"Interesting..." he remarked, sounding impressed. "Had fate decided differently, I might have been dead by now. Might have, mind you." He continued walking towards her, barely a few feet away from her now.

"I'm impressed. You have good aim, or was that a fluke? You look as though you can't tell, yourself."
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

~what? I,I shot him!~ Sophie looked at the boy, yes, there was a hole right in the centre of his chest, terrified, she fired the gun again, pulling the trigger several times in blind panic, the sand further up the beach exploded with the impact of bullets, making little craters of sand, but Sophie was too preoccupied to notice, pulling the trigger frantically, the gun was only emitting hollow clicks, tears welled up in her eyes ~Its not fair! I wanna go home! this isn't happeneing!~
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

Looking aside carelessly as he continued striding towards her, Ash frowned in disapproval as the oncoming bullets whizzed past him, only to land, only to kick up little puffs of sand and forming craters in the sandy shore. Ash looked back towards her, now almost close up, face to face.

"So, it was a fluke after all..." he said with a tone of mocking disappointment, leaning down towards her so that he was nose to nose with her. His eyes narrowed with a dark, ominous glint. "But don't fret about it...I'll make it all better for you."

Whipping his hand out in a horizontal arc, he lashed out with the burning end of his cigarette, lashing it across her hands to singe them. Using the turning momentum of his body, he then followed up with a swift turning kick towards her, so that his heel would slam into her collar. He intended to knock her backwards....

Just a few feet off the shoreline should do it.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"Ahh!" Sophie yelped in pain and surprise as a searing, burning pain lanced across her hands, he didn't have time to react as a kick to her collar sent her sprawling, headfirst into the sea, she yanked her head up to gasp for breath
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

Not wasting a second this time, Ash immediately moved past the shoreline to where Sophie was struggling to get up, not minding that sea water was seeping into his shoes and soaking the ends of his jeans. The water churned under his footsteps, sending light splashes here and there....

Deliberately, upon reaching Sophie, he lifted his foot, and planted it onto the centre of her chest, viciously shoving onto her back so that her head descended back underneath the depths of the water.

With his foot, he kept her pinned down, deciding to do so for as long as was necessary. Relaxing a bit, he began waiting, still holding the girl down. He looked across the vastness of the sea, where it met at the horizon to touch the sky. He gazed calmly at the swirling clouds, as well as patches of blue that formed as they began to disperse.

Still keeping her pinned down below the surface, he lifted the cigarette up to his mouth and held it there, keeping his other hand in his pocket, looking over his knee to casually check on the girl every now and then.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Sophie tried to scream as her head was plunged back under the water, but all that came out was precious oxygen, she thrashed wildly to no avail "glug! blu!" her lungs were fast emptying of air, she opened her eyes, the saltwater stinging them as she thrashed around, trying to free herself, she saw her captor, blurrily, as if through distorted glass, almost like looking through a television screen that had interference, her vision was becoming foggier, her thoughts wandering ~oh god, i'm Dying, no I don't wanna die, please! I don't wanna die! i'm scared! mommy!~ she cried.
Saltwater tears mixied with the saltwater of the ocean as her vision dimmed and went black, her thrashing stopped, ~I hope you die~ was the last coherant thought she managed before the lights went out.

Girl #18, Maraschino, Sophie. Deceased.
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

"Hmmm?"

Noticing that the sounds of struggle, splashing induced by the movement thrashing limbs and the distorted voice producing nothing but muffled screams and air bubbles, had finally ceased, Ash blinked and peered down into the face of the girl.

She was no longer moving underneath his foot. Rather, she lay still underneath the surface, her bland face distorted by a pattern of light bent by saltwater waves. Ash spent a moment in silence, watching her with a look of interest on his face.

He stood up straight and lifted his foot, keeping it in the air for a cautious moment, ready to bring it down again in case the girl began struggling again. But there was no more struggling.

Sighing in idle satisfaction, he lowered his foot, into the water this time. Seeing that his cigarette was spent, he lifted it from his mouth and tossed it aside. It landed in the water, hissing as it was snuffed out.

Casually, he kneeled over so that he could get a closer look at the girl. His eyes shifted slightly to her large, pregnant stomach protruding from the shallow water. He met her hollow eyes with his own glinting, dark ones.

"See? I told you I'd lead you off the island," he said, quietly mocking her. "Too bad you had to suffer in the process." He leaned closer, lowering his voice into a whisper.

"And for that, I would say sorry.....but then I would be lying."
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

((Continued from: The Arrival))

Haddy pulled Cillian half-way to the caves, passing by the shore as Cillian began to whimper once more.

I don't want to show anyone my present, the last person really hurt me!

Don't be a fool! They were unsuspecting, insolent children! Your present could have ruled over them all!

Cillian's thoughts argued back and forth, until he caught sight of Sophie's murder. His head turned to the side, and he watched quietly, yet out in the open.

"Hehe, I remember you!" he laughed as he pointed at the boy.

"You look bulky!"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

With his back facing Cillian, Ash simply raised a disdainful eyebrow at first, not recognizing the lone figure by his voice. He decided that this one ought to be done away with quickly. He stood up, by now his jeans were soaked through and through, but he paid no mind to that. He turned around to meet the newcomer-

His idle, disdainful expression turned into one of interest and amusement.

"What a coincidence....I remember you just as well," Ash remarked as he gradually stepped onto the dry shore. At first he simply circled, casually about to walk past Cillian, as though he intended to leave the entire area. But then he stopped short just as he was alongside Cillian, only a few metres away. He then turned to face the other boy fully.

"So....that game you were playing with Tognetti back there....," He murmured, hands in pockets. "I'm interested. What do you call it?"
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Cillian beamed at the boy's question. Maybe he didn't know. Cillian would tell him.

"It's my birthday! This is my party... I get to play with everyone. But... you didn't let me play with her," he finished solemnly as he looked at the girl floating in the water. He scrunched up his nose.

"But, we can play, right?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Eastern Shore”