G14~Give 'Em Hell Kid

Marie Zaid

A beautiful shore. An overturned canoe sits upon the white, sparkling sands. If the SOTF ACT wasn't going on, this shore might just be considered beautiful. But, because it's on this particular island, the shore's white sands seem to beg to be painted with red.
Chase†

G14~Give 'Em Hell Kid

Post by Chase† »

Oh baby here comes the sound!
I took a train outta New Orleans
and they shot me full of ephedrine.
This is how we like to do it in the murder scene.
Can we settle up the score?

Marie was seated on the sand just inches away from the tide's reach. Her elbows rested on her knees as she looked out on the shore. The rain fell freely around her, hitting her skin and gradually soaking her black thermal shirt.

If you were here
I'd never have a fear.
So go on live your life
But I miss you more than I did yesterday.
You're so far away
So c'mon show me how.
'Cause I mean this more than words can ever say.
You're beautiful!

Her headphones were placed firmly on her head, same as always. The volume of her music was low enough for her to hear anything around, but the thoughts in her mind could almost deafen her. They pressed in all around her as the sea moved back and forth.

So... a game where we kill each other? Don't mind me if I think that's a little FUCKED IN THE HEAD. I get picked up from a van, knocked out, and dropped in the sand with nothing but a bag. Perfect. Peachy. Would've been all the same if they gave me a noose and a bucket.

She caught sight of a camera. Remembering the manual she read, Marie stared straight at the camera and flipped it the bird. She stood, brushing the sand off of her jeans as she began to walk up the shore. The map was clutched in her right hand, the forbidden areas marked in with a pencil. Her CD player rested on her belt, hooked in with a special carrier she had bought so that she could keep her hands free. Those health nuts had actually made something that wasn't entirely pointless. That, plus the case of CD's she kept with her, were all she kept from her bag. And the weapon was tucked away in her back pocket. Pretty useless, a butterknife was, but given enough force it would be better than nothing.

Well don't I look pretty walking down the street
In the best damn dress I own?
We are young and we don't care.
Your dreams and your hopeless hair.
We never wanted it to be this way for all our lives.
Do you care at all?

"Huh," Marie stated bitterly, " Guess I either find someone, or hide like a little wuss. Damn, I wish I was more of a coward by nature...."

((Continued in Bamboo Coppice))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Eastern Shore”