Sunshower

A lookout point which provides a look at the whole island. Be wary of the fact that with one push, you could go tumbling down the lookout point and fall to your death.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Pursing his lips he opened his mouth to speak but was cut off as the spray off bullets came forth, lodging into the ground before them. Glenn closing his eyes briefly in order to block the up kicked dirt and dust from blinding him, reopening them after a minute when another voiced spoke out and he slowly, but surely rose up on his feet. Standing partly in front of Mallory as he glanced over the area they where in…

Stupid of him to think they where safe in a place like this… now he’d be the death of both of them, if this person proved to be worse than he figured already. Frowning visibly, he held his spot awaiting sight of the person or persons who where currently upon them, glancing lightly over his shoulder at Mallory with a small frowned, and a mouthed “I’m sorry” leaving his lips.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MismatchedEyes*

Post by MismatchedEyes* »

So they had finally noticed him and Stevan had decided to get in on the action aswell, what fun this would be. His voice was gentle as the barrel of his weapon would be turned towards the back of Glenn "You were loud..You were wounded and you werent armed not a good mix is it?" a sigh would be press from between his lips as if in disatisfaction of the students movments. When would they need to understand you had to use youre brain instead of youre heart?

"You two look like a nice pair of kids..the sort of kids who never forget birthdays or fight.You look like a pair of kids who really do care for each other, hm? I tell you what Ill make a deal with you two.." he hissed over to them as his eyes would flick up to meet those of his companions.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

The bullets once again made her scream out, but luckily they were not intended to kill them both. Still, her heart was pounding so hard it felt like it would burst from her chest. Watching Glenn stand up in front of her, she felt more helpless than she had ever felt in her life; this guy, whoever he was, looked like he was playing the game. She wasn't sure what Glenn hoped to acheive by standing up- surely, unarmed, he'd be more likely to be killed. Perhaps he hoped to reason with the newcomer, either way, he was in danger.

And the apology he had given her struck her rather ominously as a goodbye.

"Glenn..." Mallory looked between the two boys with wide eyes. She wasn't sure what the gun-handler was talking about, but she didn't like the sound of it. Apart from the fact that he had just shot at them, this boy seemed somewhat sadistic. Insane. Cradling her wounded arm, furious that it was stopping her from being more of a help, she looked at the boy nervously.

"W-what kind of deal?"

((I'm assuming we haven't seen Stevan yet))
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.
MismatchedEyes*

Sadistic? Insane? Why because he was covered in blood and wielding a automatic weapon? He was simply accepting what was thrown at him and for once in his life he had decided to compete and the result had been a few less competitors for him to fight against. For a moment lets look on the inside of the students head, here we see a dog doing constant flips.

Back to the events at hand

"A Deal..Im trying to be merciful here you dont have to look so tearful..Its not like youre going to die well not unless thats what you want? If so all you need to do is give me the correct word" he said with a smirk. Wouldnt be too horrible for him to plant a round in the back of her head and she would be saved from this terrible game and its horrors.

"The deal is that..one of you, you girl..You look like a good sort of clean living person.Someone with a good heart that shows through in all she does? Likes to walk her dog and attend pep rallys" a shake of his head would focus him oncemore "You girl, You pick if you die or youre boyfriend dies.Who dies? The survivor will be allowed to walk away freely unless of course they get some ideas and then they can join their recently deceased lover..You dont have the option of No,Girl" he said his voice taking on the menacing tint near the end as he would snarl at her.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Watching as the attacker came into the open, commenting on their actions he didn’t say a word and instead watched quietly, keeping himself between the other male and Mallory. Hurt or not, he could still do something… anything… though the fact the other was wielding a gun in his hands while he only had his 2x4 and the knife in his pocket.

But when he didn’t fire, and instead focused on offering what seemed to be deal… Glenn frowning at this, bloody bastard was having fun with this. He be damned if let anything happen to Mallory, his well-being was already dropping as the pain from the wounds continued to throb through his body, threatening to send him against the ground at any moment.

And as the new figure questioned Mallory, Glenn once again found himself glancing toward the said girl. How could he possible get her out of here with her out of here without them both being killed in the process?
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

Mallory stared blankly at Peri as he finished talking.

"You... you're asking me to choose?" she repeated. The words still hadn't really hit her yet. "You're asking me to choose who lives?"

Her initial reaction told her to laugh; this boy couldn't be serious. This was the sort of thing you'd see in movies... but then again, the situation that she was in was nothing short of surreal.

I'm not choosing. No WAY am I choosing. He can't seriously expect me to decide between my life and Glenn's... I don't want EITHER of us to die. This guy's fucked up...but that gives me all the more reason to take him seriously... oh shit, Glenn, what shall I do?

She looked frantically between Glenn and Peri. Was there anyway she could distract the boy so they could escape? It didn't look likely, and any attempts to do so could end up in Glenn getting a bullet through his stomach. She ran her fingers through her hair, her expression distressed.

"I can't... I can't!" she muttered wildly to herself. But she knew that wasn't an option- she had to choose.

...I can't just stand by and watch Glenn get killed. I just can't. Besides, it's not like I have that much to go home to... Glenn has friends and family. He'll be missed more than I will.

Stepping out next to Glenn, she smiled at him briefly.

"Run, OK? Don't see if I'm OK. Just run. This guy doesn't seem the type to keep promises." She paused, before finally saying "Thanks."

She leaned over and kissed him quickly on the cheek, not looking to see his reaction. Before he could react or protest at her descision, she stepped away from him to the right.

"Me. Kill me." she said, a steely glint in her eye.

Bye, Glenn...

((*sobs*))
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.
MismatchedEyes*

He smirked as Mallory would give give Glenn her little pieces of advice to run away, what a sweet goodbye that was too bad it should have been him saying it but it was sweet nontheless.He stood in silence the executioner waiting for his moment as the victim would say their goodbyes and step up towards him.

The weapon that had dealt so many deaths during in this game would be brought up to level at her face. That unfeeling metal levelled towards her head although he was smart enough to make sure that the weapon was out of reach.No accidents were going to happen for sure.

"Ready? Alright Brace youreself...5..4..3..2..1" the weapon was swung over towards Glenn and then burst into a series of spasms as the weapon spat out those tiny rounds into the boys body.The heat of the weapon building as he continued his onslaught of rounds and all the while he stood with a grinn on his pale face.

When he had asked who would die he had meant mentally not physically..What could be more deadly to the mind than knowing the fact that a loved one died because of you? Another day of fun and games on the island.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

The words that spurted at of Mallory where ones he expected, he probably would have been no different in the cause either. Though his thoughts where thrown to the wind as the girl got up onto her feet, and moved toward him… he blinking in confusion at the sight of the smile against her lips.

"Run, OK? Don't see if I'm OK. Just run. This guy doesn't seem the type to keep promises."

Those words quickly sent him into a tailspin of what was about to happen, these words could only add up that Mallory was planning on turning the mad man’s gun against her. And as he opened his mouth to protest, anything, he closed it again as he felt the kiss press against his cheek and she simply walked away from him he not glancing over to where she now stood though her words reaching him.

"Me. Kill me."

Shaking his head, and his thought Glenn quickly turned onto the scene where Mallory stood before Peri, the smirking fool musing in his words as he rose the weapon to meet in line with her head. Fists clenching as he asked her if she was ready to die, and began a countdown, and before he could even think of what he was doing reaching into his pocket and removing the knife from his jeans pocket ready to charge the other male.

But as the countdown ended he instead found that he was not witnessing the Mallory’s death, and instead found himself on the receiving in of a spray of bullets that quickly lodge themselves in both his chest area, and his throat, rupturing organs and vessels as they passed through. A majority of the bullets passing through, and exiting his body, leaving him standing still in the aftermath of the attack, body trembling as the flow of blood from the bullet wounds began to come from the wounds. Seeping through the fabric of his clothes, the blood flow from the wounds in his throat coating the silver of his collar a glossy red.

A choking sound as if he had been thrown underwater admitted from his mouth as his legs gave way sending him falling face forward against the ground. A spew of blood coming from his mouth as his body hit against the ground, the feeling in his arms, legs, and soon his whole body giving away to nothing more than a numbed feeling of both cold, and darkness as the figures and surrounding began to blur.

‘So this is it…’ His muttered to his thoughts acidly, ‘This is how you’re going to go… killed because of your own stupidity. Heh. Damn it… even on my last breathes I can’t do a damn thing to help Mallory. I’ve gone and let a lot of people down, Jeremy and Heather… Mallory most of all… Fred too, he told me to stay alive… I can’t even give my brother that much.

Typical me… I knew what he said that day end up a lie.’

------

“Well…

Call me stupid Fred, but I find it really weird that in two years we’ll be graduating and going our separate ways. I just find it hard to picture not having you around 24/7… we have bloody well been through everything together in the past and now. It will just be odd.”

He watched lightly out of the corner of his eye as his brother blinked a bit, trying to figure out the muttered words before a small grin passed over Fred’s features, “That’s what been bothering you this whole time?”

“More or less…” He answered, glancing toward the window now as their home came into view.

“Bloody ‘ell Glenn.” The older mused with a laugh, “If that’s it… I wouldn’t worry about a thing, even if we’re a whole world apart I highly doubt we would be mentally. ‘Ell knowing us, we’ll probably die on the same day too. Watch it happen, and I’m going to laugh in the afterlife when it does.”

Smirking to himself, Glenn quickly hopped out of the car as it pulled and stopped in their driveway. Pulling his bookbag on his shoulders as he glanced back over the hood of the car at the other with a shake of his head, “You say some silly stuff, though oddly enough I hope you’re right about this one… and it doesn’t end up a lie.”

“And when have I ever lied to you?” Fred protested, grabbing his own stuff and following along after his younger brother as they trudge toward the front door of their home.

Laughing lightly, Glenn shook his head once more, opening the door as he glanced back at the other. “Do you really want me to break out the list of how many times it’s happened? Like that time you said my fish had ran away when you really had flushed it down the toilet, or the that time with the baby powder in mum’s hair dyer. And how it had gotten all on me when I turned it on, and you said Kaine had done it, or how about…”

“Alright, I get it. I’m not a Saint, but I really do mean it this time oright? I can keep this one as long as you promise to keep it too.”

“… Fine then, I promise too.”

------

“Sorry…” He muttered out softly, hardly above a whisper, “I’m sorry I lied.” He choked out, trying hard to lift his head toward Mallory and Peri. "Mallory..." And with that, as his form, already pale from the blood loss, stopped moving all together. Eyes staring blankly toward where the sun was setting in the distance, casting an haunting orange glow over the scene as his breathes finally halted, and everything was engulfed in black.

B35 – Glenn Hughes – Dead
Albel Nox†

Post by Albel Nox† »

((Coming from: Back to the Scene of the Crime...))

Kousaka came holding his neck into the area. His goggles were on his head and he was breathing hard. He began to frantically look for something like a stick or something. He went up to the lookout point.

"Back to square one... I started around here........ somewhere." He sat but leaned his back against the wall. "Someone, help me..... Rendou...."

He closed his eyes and fell asleep, he was too tired to even think. Was his brother even around anymore? Or did he just end up someplace else?
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Albel Nox. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

((I got all teared up just reading that))

She closed her eyes tightly as Peri counted down, bracing herself for the impact of the bullets.

I know we haven't really spent that much time together, Glenn, but you've come to mean a lot to me. I'm just sorry that it had to end so soon...

I meant what I said- make sure you get out of here. Promise me? Be safe. I couldn't bear it if anything happens to you. And hey, if there is a heaven and I go to it, I'll look down at you. I'll be your Guardian Angel. I'll make sure you get off this island alive.

...I guess I'll see you then... good luck.

She squeezed her eyes even tighter and waited for the pain. The shots rang out around the clearing... but there was no pain. What was going on. She opened her eyes and saw Glenn lying on the floor and blood was trickling out from under him.

No... Glenn... what's happening...

"G-Glenn??"

Why... why had Peri shot him instead? She crashed to her knees, numb with shock.

He's OK. A couple of bullets, he'll be OK. He'll be OK... he'll be OK...

On her hands and knees (and ignoring the immeausrable pain in her shin) she clumsily crawled over to where Glenn was lying, bleeding heavily. Reaching out a hand, she shook his back lightly.

"Glenn? Are you OK?" she asked.

He'll be OK...

She heard him say something distant. Sorry? Was it sorry? He was speaking so quietly that it was hard to tell.

"What? What did you say?" she asked, still shaking his shoulder.

But she got no answer. Laughing nervously, she shook him harder.

"Come on Glenn..." she muttered anxiously, casting a sidewards glance at where Peri was stood. "We gotta go... you gotta get up..."

At his lack of response, she grabbed his shoulder with her undamaged arm, and using all the strength she had left in her pulled him over so he was facing upwards. At the sight she could now see, her heart stopped.

Glenn- who was walking, talking, laughing, helping her out and everything else not 2 minutes ago- was covered in blood, his throat particularly messy. His expression was blank and lifeless and he wasn't moving. Mallory stared down at him blankly for a few seconds.

He's not... I mean, he can't be...

"He said he'd kill me," Mallory whispered down at the corpse. "I t-told him to kill me... you're not... you can't be.."

Feeling numb with shock, she turned to look at Peri, still kneeling down next to what was once Glenn.

"...why?" Her voice was barely above a whisper.

((ok, HOW much is Mallory suddenly Yoshimi in this scene? Oh well.))
Albel Nox†

Post by Albel Nox† »

Kousaka heard the gunshots and his eyes widened.

"What the hell?" He looked upp and stood up fatt. "GUNSHOTS! Man that was a bad awakening. he ran up to the top of the lookout point. "What the fuck!?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Albel Nox. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MismatchedEyes*

This was beautiful! Truly beautiful! The boy would die but instead of catchinga bullet to the temple he had taken a round to the throat and now lay on the floor blood covered.This was beautiful, he couldnt have planned this better.

That long grinn painted on the fools face as he would watch the boys blood taint the floor in those thick spurts that were forced from the bullethole in his throat.Maybe he should have killed the girl..maybe he shouldnt have killed either..Maybe he should have let Umi kill him before anymore of this start..Maybe he should have stayed in England and never been caught up in this game..There was no more time to think of the past only the present.

The kneeling Mallory would turn to him and whisper something although it missed his ears he would lipread the single word and finally those red lips of his were parted as he spoke.

"Because this is fun.Now take youre own advice and run..Run far away" he said as the Ingram would be lowered to his side.He had no intention of killing her even if she tempted him, oh no.She would be forced to suffer.She would not have her release well not at least at his hands.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

((Daemonic_Wulf, can we lay off the 'WTF's please? Not being snarky or nowt, but this is RPing, it's nice to have correct spelling and grammar and not text talk... ^____^))

Mallory looked down at Glenn. Her heart felt like it had turned cold and hard as she looked at his lifeless face. She knew she should run, she could escape... but she couldn't. Even if he was...dead... she couldn't just leave him.

He shouldn't be alone...

She continued to kneel there, looking down at Glenn, with that broken expression on her face.

He's dead. He's dead because of me. It's all my fault. I killed him. He's dead because I killed him!!

She felt like crying. She felt like screaming and kicking and fighting- anything to get rid of the heaviness she felt inside. Heavy but hollow at the same time. But it wouldn't go away. No amounts of kicking and screaming would lessen it.

Ignoring Peri, she just sat and looked at Glenn.

((pretty shoddy, but I'm pretty Mal-ed out for tonight... reached my Mal quota for the day, methinks))
Albel Nox†

Post by Albel Nox† »

((sorry swoosh... didn'y mean to.. i'll edit it.))

Kousaka fell to his knees. "So many dead bodies. Now is not the time to act all mean and cold. but ever since Rendou left, I don't think there is any other way to act." He crawled over to a crner, hoping no one would see him.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

(continued from School house ((Start for Girls 99))(yes thats what it translates to)

Eh-Sun wandered through the brush after getting lost on her way to the small house, she wandered apon a boy, near the lookout point, huddled in a corner looking like he crapped himself.

Tucking her USP into her Jeans and pulled the Bayonette out of her bag, Eh-Sun walked up to the boy into the fetal position.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.

Return to “Lookout Point”