Dude! FORTIFIED!!!

Non-canon thread.

A lookout point which provides a look at the whole island. Be wary of the fact that with one push, you could go tumbling down the lookout point and fall to your death.
ekim11*

Dude! FORTIFIED!!!

Post by ekim11* »

Thom sat at the look out. He had a balogna sandwich. He had packed it for the trip. With a sigh, he bit into the sandwich. Sandwiches tasted awful without his bestfriend Waldo.
No-Life King*

Post by No-Life King* »

"DOOD!"

Just over the nearby hill, an olive bucket hat wearing boy came running. He was holding a bag of peanuts from the plain that hadn't been opened yet.
ekim11*

Post by ekim11* »

"O.M.G.!!!! WOODY!!!!!!!!" Thom ran over to his friend, Woody. "DUUUDE!! Awesome! Awesome! Schweet. THIS IS NICE!"
No-Life King*

Post by No-Life King* »

Waldo laughed playfully as he stopped to greet his best friend, Thom. "SUP MAN! HOW YOU BEEN?" he yelled happily as he scratched at his neck with his left hand. The collar thing was really itchy...

(OoC: What weapons do we have?)
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: You two are supposed to wait until your characters are approved, then you can roleplay with them and your character's file on the Roster will have their assigned weapon.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
No-Life King*

Post by No-Life King* »

(OoC: Oh! Ekim get your sis on and tell her to approve us!)
ekim11*

Post by ekim11* »

"Nice necklace thingy, man." Thom didn't know he was wearing one, too. "I've been pretty darn cool. This island place is weird. I wonder how we got here." He ran a hand through his lilac colored hair, and grinned.

"Sweet, this is cool. It's like Lord of the Flies, only better cuz we get weaponry to kill stuff with."

((OOC: my sister is kaishi. Um, she said something about rolling dice. We can roll dice, or something, and get our weapons. I've made a list myself. I'm gonna go roll, since she's sick right now.

1. Axe
2. Sword
3. Gun
4. Plate
5. Fishing Rod
6. Spear

Ok, I rolled. I got the Fishing Rod. You got the Gun. This'll be fun!))
No-Life King*

Post by No-Life King* »

(OoC: I got the gun, SWEET! Don't we still need to get approved though?)
ekim11*

Post by ekim11* »

((ooc: Slayer, i'm gonna go move my own character to the roster forum ok? No-life king, i'll move yours too, with your weapon. that counts as being approved, right? ;) ))
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Guys, you're breaking the rules. You have to wait until they are approved and are given official weapons before you can roleplay. Being Kaishi's brother doesn't mean you can ignore that. Also, you can't, only Kaishi can I believe.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
No-Life King*

Post by No-Life King* »

(OoC: Go wake up your sister! Blame it on me!)
ekim11*

Post by ekim11* »

((ooc: But she's siiiick. I can't wake up a sick person!
Then again...we can't play...until we get those characters

why not we play as people already approved?)
No-Life King*

Post by No-Life King* »

(OoC: That sounds cool but go wake her up anyway! That Slayer guy wants us ooficially approved in this and he might be a mod or something! Also what people should we use?)
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Because you can't RP as another person's character. It isn't allowed and it's rude. You have to wait. And I'm not a mod, but there is a mod online right now.
No-Life King*

Post by No-Life King* »

Ooc: Come on! Can I use your guy for a bit? You can have him back when we're done.

Return to “Lookout Point”